Search found 83 matches

by 9Caliber
July 28th, 2008, 3:39 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Blood Gang Migration to England
Replies: 84
Views: 19641

Re: Blood Gang Migration to England

lmfao there alot of people in england who claim blood but when they come down to la inglewood pasedena or where ever they gonna be shot. i aint trying to say that a good thing but these guys in england are realy trying and it said how ppl in la are clownin em lol in cleveland they always get clowne...
by 9Caliber
July 22nd, 2008, 10:04 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK
Replies: 40
Views: 6670

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

I do see what you're saying, the main guy I'm talking about is from Hackney? Maybe, I think that's where he said, dont' hold me to it though....Another I met was from Brixton, which I've heard does have a high crime rate, he was actually trying to get tough with me over msn and he said no on in the...
by 9Caliber
July 18th, 2008, 8:37 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK
Replies: 40
Views: 6670

Re: GUARDIAN ANGELS FLEE BRUTAL UK

I do see what you're saying, the main guy I'm talking about is from Hackney? Maybe, I think that's where he said, dont' hold me to it though....Another I met was from Brixton, which I've heard does have a high crime rate, he was actually trying to get tough with me over msn and he said no on in the...
by 9Caliber
June 6th, 2008, 2:10 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: London, England gangs in 2008
Replies: 84
Views: 29013

Re: London, England gangs in 2008

London has a lot or murder, but because its such a big place the murder rate is very small.

Does anyone know how many murder are commited in London each year?
by 9Caliber
June 5th, 2008, 2:36 am
Forum: The Prison Industrial Complex
Topic: Prison in US v Prison UK
Replies: 31
Views: 10488

Re: Prison in US v Prison UK

I dunno because if you stay in a U.K prison and they find out your american your likely to get a lot problems for that. But its your choice.
by 9Caliber
June 5th, 2008, 2:27 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: London, England gangs in 2008
Replies: 84
Views: 29013

Re: London, England gangs in 2008

Yea I dont't think Glasgow has a murder rate of 14 per 100.000
by 9Caliber
June 3rd, 2008, 1:18 pm
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: London, England gangs in 2008
Replies: 84
Views: 29013

Azure9920 wrote:I have, and maybe it's still not clicking, but I don't see anything remotely stupid in what I said.


Why did you say "brits acting hard"?
by 9Caliber
June 3rd, 2008, 7:23 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: London, England gangs in 2008
Replies: 84
Views: 29013

Think about what you said.
by 9Caliber
June 2nd, 2008, 1:42 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

Ok.
by 9Caliber
June 2nd, 2008, 1:41 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

Ok.
by 9Caliber
June 2nd, 2008, 1:41 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: London, England gangs in 2008
Replies: 84
Views: 29013

Azure9920 wrote:
9Caliber wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:lol@ Brits acting hard... ...


Americans acting dumb.


I'm not American....


Either way, your acting dumb.
by 9Caliber
June 1st, 2008, 10:33 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

Nah i still dont get whatyour trying to say?
by 9Caliber
June 1st, 2008, 5:43 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

It says it here......[/b]The Reform Scotland report said there was now more violent crime per head of population in Glasgow than in New York. I'm sure New York has way harder areas than Glasgow does. Which is nothing to be proud of. Why would I be proud of it? I've never been in New York or even in...
by 9Caliber
June 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

What do you mean?
by 9Caliber
May 31st, 2008, 6:55 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: London, England gangs in 2008
Replies: 84
Views: 29013

Azure9920 wrote:lol@ Brits acting hard... ...


Americans acting dumb.
by 9Caliber
May 31st, 2008, 6:52 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

We all know American citys have the highest murder rates in the 1st world. But for some reason everyone seems to think that it makes them the most violent citys in the 1st world. I consider someone who has lost most of their friends to homicide in a worse position than someone who keeps getting kno...
by 9Caliber
May 31st, 2008, 6:43 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

It says it here......[/b]The Reform Scotland report said there was now more violent crime per head of population in Glasgow than in New York. I'm sure New York has way harder areas than Glasgow does. Which is nothing to be proud of. Why would I be proud of it? I've never been in New York or even in...
by 9Caliber
May 30th, 2008, 3:22 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

We all know American citys have the highest murder rates in the 1st world. But for some reason everyone seems to think that it makes them the most violent citys in the 1st world. I consider someone who has lost most of their friends to homicide in a worse position than someone who keeps getting kno...
by 9Caliber
May 30th, 2008, 3:19 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

You dont seem to understand that although U.S citys have higher murder rates, they dont have higher crime rates for a lot of other things. Thats what this thread is about, its saying that although the murder rate is lower than NYC, the crime rate for other crimes which come under "violent"...
by 9Caliber
May 29th, 2008, 10:34 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

We all know American citys have the highest murder rates in the 1st world. But for some reason everyone seems to think that it makes them the most violent citys in the 1st world. I consider someone who has lost most of their friends to homicide in a worse position than someone who keeps getting kno...
by 9Caliber
May 29th, 2008, 10:32 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

The reason theyre saying that glasgow is more violent is because although it might not have a higher murder rate, it might have a higher crime rate for other violent crimes, like muggings,knife attacks,Beating someone up etc.... I bet there is a lot more knife attacks in glasgow than there is in New...
by 9Caliber
May 29th, 2008, 10:04 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

We all know American citys have the highest murder rates in the 1st world. But for some reason everyone seems to think that it makes them the most violent citys in the 1st world. I consider someone who has lost most of their friends to homicide in a worse position than someone who keeps getting kno...
by 9Caliber
May 29th, 2008, 5:20 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

Re: Glasgow more violent than New York

Glasgow could learn lessons from New York about how to tackle crime, Not a good idea. They can go for it, if the minority population in that city wants to get shot 50 times for pulling out a wallet. But a good idea in the fact that it now doesnt have the crime rate of a city in the 3rd world
by 9Caliber
May 29th, 2008, 5:17 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

We all know American citys have the highest murder rates in the 1st world. But for some reason everyone seems to think that it makes them the most violent citys in the 1st world.
by 9Caliber
May 28th, 2008, 7:12 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Glasgow more violent than New York
Replies: 46
Views: 10971

It says it here......[/b]The Reform Scotland report said there was now more violent crime per head of population in Glasgow than in New York. Man, how could I missed that. Sorry. So apparently also Helsinki and couple of more cities from here are more violent than New York... Maybe I should star to...
by 9Caliber
May 28th, 2008, 7:07 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Sweeden gangs
Replies: 67
Views: 27322

The problem is very small, i bet that sort of thing doesnt happen in mos citys.
by 9Caliber
May 23rd, 2008, 9:35 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Naples / Italian Gangs / Camorra
Replies: 40
Views: 10744

What m saying is youre not likely to be mugged, beaten up etc.. walking down the street in Naples. But you are in Glasgow,london,moscow etcc.. Also London and glasgow i think both have higher crime rates than moscow. London has all sorts of crimes from street gangs wielding guns and getting involved...
by 9Caliber
May 23rd, 2008, 3:28 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Naples / Italian Gangs / Camorra
Replies: 40
Views: 10744

I tell you what i would rather walk through naples than i would london,moscow,warsaw,glasgow etc...

Naples is dangerous if youre linked with the criminal underworld. If your not then its just like your average city.
by 9Caliber
May 22nd, 2008, 10:04 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Naples / Italian Gangs / Camorra
Replies: 40
Views: 10744

Naples is fine, you can easily walk around without fear of anything, i was walking in one of the mafia hotspot areas, i didnt even know this until somebody told me. Its just like your average city. But maybe with a bit more organized crime.
by 9Caliber
May 21st, 2008, 9:50 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Naples / Italian Gangs / Camorra
Replies: 40
Views: 10744

Look at some of the neighbourhoods in the eastern bloc.
by 9Caliber
May 20th, 2008, 10:16 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Naples / Italian Gangs / Camorra
Replies: 40
Views: 10744

Scampia is not the worst neighbourhood in europe.
by 9Caliber
April 17th, 2008, 7:54 am
Forum: Europe (Western)
Topic: Norway safest country in the world, America in 96th place...
Replies: 68
Views: 14396

We all know that the USA has a high crime rate for a western country!

But it is nothing compared to countrys where over half of the population is living in poverty!

Go to advanced search