Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 16th, 2008, 10:37 am
- Forum: The Prison Industrial Complex
- Topic: Chino Prison Race Riot
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4017
It is not so much racism as it is a power struggle, alot of Chicanos don't really care about another man's skin but, Surenos have alot of juice in the California Correctional system and in order to keep it they have to flex their muscles every now and then.
- April 16th, 2008, 10:23 am
- Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs
- Topic: GREEN LIGHT on a Black guy in LA?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 4589
Black gang members or blacks that are affiliated have green lights all the time, La Eme supports ethnic cleansing. When casual backs or Older people get hit that is just because the guys who do it are not up on game.
- April 16th, 2008, 10:15 am
- Forum: Los Angeles Area News
- Topic: Monrovia shootings
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7299
I met some of the homies from monrovia and what was funny was that alot of the gang members in both black and Chicano gangs is that they know each other. I seen the Chicano talking to the black gang members and he told me that they all grew up togethor, played little league sports and went to high s...
- April 16th, 2008, 9:54 am
- Forum: Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.
- Topic: Ontario Gangs
- Replies: 47
- Views: 3323
From what I have heard and seen was that the black angels were ontario's number 1 gang. The black angels are an old gang and have some "Big Homies", as a matter of fact Tupi Hernandez who was in the paper alot 4 or 5 years ago was from the black angels.