Why do Some gangs have soft a** names

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 2nd, 2005, 4:43 pm

This thread is probably old as fukk but I just had to post about the Disneyland I.E. Loks in WestSide San Bernardino they name is about as gay as it could get but they have some of the hardest niggaz I've seen anywhere..

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Why do Some gangs have soft a** names

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 2nd, 2005, 4:51 pm

Young Nile wrote:

I think most most of yall better just stay where yall at...........

Whats that suppose to mean? Its just a post talkin bout gangs with wierd names. I dont think any these cats ever mentioned goin anywhere LOL.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 2nd, 2005, 7:39 pm

don't judge a book by its cover

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 2nd, 2005, 7:58 pm

^ true. This doesnt have to do with gang names, but I knew this guy (not a friend of mine) and he was HUGE. And tough as shit.

He used to wear these STUPID f*ckin shirts. Sh*t like a pink tanktop with donald duck on it. And he would just wait... in a bar, for someone to make fun of it. Then hed beat the sh*t outta him. hahaha.

That was a while ago....... Still funny though.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 25th, 2006, 2:36 am

This topic was in another section and locked. Now open (again) for comment.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 25th, 2006, 8:30 am

over-exagerrated names like Gangsta Killa Bloods sound soft as fugg to me

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 25th, 2006, 11:47 am

They could be called Scared bunnies or sum shit like that.but that dont mean they wont lay you down

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 13th, 2006, 10:48 pm

[quote="Dsmooth"]I know this might be a stupid question and might not get a good response.

But some of these names are soft as hell nobody off of the name alone would be scared.

Bloods Ex: Be-Bopp watts ( might think they're dancers), Lime Hood ( ain't picking no fruits), Kabbage patch c'mon now, Squiggly lane,Summit street ( what they hold meetings there)

Crips Ex: Sex symbols(Sounds like a rock band) , Kitchen crip ( Servin up chicken and gravy), Hickery street ( sounds like a marinating sauce), Perverts ( no comment).

There are others im not trying to diss but you would think they would come up with some better names, harder names.[/quote]

majority of them crews got some cereal box names but then the crews with the thoroughest names recruit alotta fagot niggahs tryna be tough(some of these dudes on this site claiming hoods from cali- to the north is my evidence)... so it makes no difference at the end of the day you for dolo,90% of ya set brothers aint catching no slugs/doing no bid in the pen for you so hey

TB-C

Unread post by TB-C » October 28th, 2007, 10:36 pm

ERrr lets say aset was pussy crips as thier name maybe be so wehn they get jumped or killed its like "oh man i got my ass beat by a pussy" haha i had to post it, im still sober send me bud!

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re:

Unread post by shing » October 20th, 2010, 5:04 pm

MICK wrote:^ true. This doesnt have to do with gang names, but I knew this guy (not a friend of mine) and he was HUGE. And tough as shit.

He used to wear these STUPID f*ckin shirts. Sh*t like a pink tanktop with donald duck on it. And he would just wait... in a bar, for someone to make fun of it. Then hed beat the sh*t outta him. hahaha.

That was a while ago....... Still funny though.
this is the best story i've heard all day

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 21st, 2010, 4:35 pm

Dsmooth wrote:I know this might be a stupid question and might not get a good response.

But some of these names are soft as hell nobody off of the name alone would be scared.

Bloods Ex: Be-Bopp watts ( might think they're dancers), Lime Hood ( ain't picking no fruits), Kabbage patch c'mon now, Squiggly lane,Summit street ( what they hold meetings there)

Crips Ex: Sex symbols(Sounds like a rock band) , Kitchen crip ( Servin up chicken and gravy), Hickery street ( sounds like a marinating sauce), Perverts ( no comment).

There are others im not trying to diss but you would think they would come up with some better names, harder names.
theres alot of reasons why some hoods have what you consider a soft name.....most the time its because they are reppin area so the area might have a "soft" name but it could be a dangerous area even before the gang was there.some gangs were some type of a club or a social group so they evolved into a gang but their name didnt change.as far as the example you gave be bopp watts....i dont know why theyre called that but i can tell you back in the days bop meant to fight.some names sounded cooler in the time they were thought of 60's - 80's....a name doesnt mean anything the name doesnt make the gang,the gang makes the name

ducc2
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: Washington

Unread post by ducc2 » May 13th, 2011, 6:11 pm

Dsmooth wrote:I know this might be a stupid question and might not get a good response.

There are others im not trying to diss but you would think they would come up with some better names, harder names.
I wouldn't say that these gangs sound soft. However, the names are indeed interesting. As stated previously, Summit Street, Lime Hood, and Hickery Street are named after actually streets. Growing up I always wondered where Kabbage Patch, and Kitchen Crip were derived from. Thanks to an earlier post I now know how Kabbage Patch got there name. However, if anyone can drop some knowledge on how the name Kitchen Crips came about that would be greatly appreciated. I also wonder how Fudge Town Compton Crips and Gear Gang got their names. Do anybody know?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » July 16th, 2011, 1:05 pm

Ftmc is watts not compton

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 27th, 2011, 1:00 am

ducc2 wrote:

I wouldn't say that these gangs sound soft. However, the names are indeed interesting. As stated previously, Summit Street, Lime Hood, and Hickery Street are named after actually streets. Growing up I always wondered where Kabbage Patch, and Kitchen Crip were derived from. Thanks to an earlier post I now know how Kabbage Patch got there name. However, if anyone can drop some knowledge on how the name Kitchen Crips came about that would be greatly appreciated. I also wonder how Fudge Town Compton Crips and Gear Gang got their names. Do anybody know?
Geer Gang is named for a street. I've heard Kitchen Crips are named for a local store or liguor store called the Kitchen. Could be BS.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”