woods

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » August 20th, 2008, 4:10 pm

how come no body ever tlaks about the woods on here or among teenage gang bangers woods are hardly ever mentioned or looked up to despite being just as tough as any ethnic gangs? I mean they are everywhere in cali so whats up? Dont they get in wars and shiz too?

BeanIExRIV
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: August 20th, 2008, 7:43 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: woods

Unread postby BeanIExRIV » August 20th, 2008, 8:54 pm

Woods are like most other white gangs, they lay low. Dont really claim a hood or turf, so theres not much for them to get into wars about ya dig. I know some IE woods and they're chill. I was at a kickback at the homies a few weeks back chillen with a few, there were some ESEs there too and no problems whats so ever.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » August 21st, 2008, 4:10 pm

I THINK THE REAL REASON WHY PECKERWOODS AND ANY CALIFORNIA WHITE GANG DONT GET RESPECT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIVE IN WORKIN CLASS NEIGHBOURHOODS NO WAY NEAR ANY MEXICAN OR BLACK HOOD AND THIS SHIT SINCE THE 1920´S, SO HOW THE FUCK THEY GONNA GET RESPECT IF THEY AINT HAVIN WARS WITH ANY SURENOS CRIPS AND BLOODS THEY REMAIN IN THEY AREAS WERE THEY ARE BUT IF THEY AINT BANGIN AGAINST NOBODY THEY DONT BANG, I DONT THINK THEY WILL EVER BE SHIT UNTIL THERE IS A WHITE GANG IN LA, JUST SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH CHICAGO WE LEAVE IN HOODS WITH MEXICANS OTHER RACES AND OUR HOODS ARE NEXT TO MEXICAN HOODS (LIL VILLAGE) IN CASES LIKE THE GAYLORDS THEY WAS NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS OR HAD TO LIVE WITH RICANS IN THEY HOOD, THATS WHY THEY WAS BANGIN AND GOT RESPECT FROM THERE ENEMIES.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » August 22nd, 2008, 12:25 pm

there are a lot of working class or low income small towns in the california desert or in norcal like Oroville, Barstow, etc. A lot of those cities are full of them I imagine since they are heavily white cities.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: woods

Unread postby DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 30th, 2008, 12:19 am

CALIFORNIA N CHI ARE TO WAY DIFFERENT AREAS WITH DIFFERENT WAYS OF RUNNING THINGS N A DIFFERENT LAY OUT...BARRIOS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE FROM THE START HERE IN SUR CALI SINCE THE 1800s N THE BLACKS HAVE ALWAYS HAD THERE AREA...IT WAS MIXD SOME WHAT BUT NOT MUCH...BUT AS CALIS POP GREW MEXICANS N BLACKS LEFT THERE AREAS N MOVED INTO WHITE PARTS OF TOWN LIKE COMPTON THAT WAS ONCE 99% WHITE IN THE 50s...MOST WHITES RAN OUT TO THE DESERT TO GET AWAY FROM THE CRIME N GANGS...
SOUTHERN CALIs POP IS OVER 20 MILLION WITH IT MOSTLY BEING LATINO SO THERES NOT REALLY ALOT OF SPOTS A WHITE GANG CAN SET UP HERE...N LIKE THE HOMIE SAID WOODS ARE KICK BACK FOOLS GETTN ALONG WITH VATOS LIKE ME...THEY REALLY ONLY HIT UP BLACKS, NEVER GANG LIKE MORE A CREW OR GROUP.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: woods

Unread postby yardstick » September 16th, 2008, 9:47 pm

MadIP wrote:I THINK THE REAL REASON WHY PECKERWOODS AND ANY CALIFORNIA WHITE GANG DONT GET RESPECT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIVE IN WORKIN CLASS NEIGHBOURHOODS NO WAY NEAR ANY MEXICAN OR BLACK HOOD AND THIS SHIT SINCE THE 1920´S, SO HOW THE fu-- THEY GONNA GET RESPECT IF THEY AINT HAVIN WARS WITH ANY SURENOS CRIPS AND BLOODS THEY REMAIN IN THEY AREAS WERE THEY ARE BUT IF THEY AINT BANGIN AGAINST NOBODY THEY DONT BANG.



That aint true in Dago County...

There used to be IB Peckerwoods (they might still be active) in Imperial Beach, a punker crew in Del Sol (End of Palm Locos), a white gang in Chula Vista (Connoley Boys), and a white stoner/surfer gang in Pacific Beach (PB Vermin) that lived shoulder to shoulder with Imperial 13, Varrio Loco Otay, and Mission Bay Locos in blue collar neighborhoods. They gained respect because they backed up their own real good against eses and others.

There's the Lakeside Gansters (woods) and East County Evil Boys in East County SD, that have gotten repset from east county gangs because they back theirs up against eses. In the Upper County, you had the Oceanside Suicidals (not active anymore), and the South Oceanside Posse-which oddly enough was a black gang, but now consist of woods.

On the west side of San Diego you have the Tuna Boys (if they're still around). They get repect from Old Town San Diego and Wop Town. They live in a rich neighborhood, but get respect because they aren't afraid to throw down, or put work in for theirs.

I even heard that there was San Diego Boot Boys near DTSD, that used to beef with Wop Town, Logan, and Lomas.

On another note:

There were a lot of white boys in mixed ethnic gangs that where straight up head cases. I remember crazy white boys from Four Corners (SSD), Castle Park Mob (CV), LV Insane Family (WSSD)that were given a lot of respect because they backed up their hoods.

I even remember that there used to be a white boy or two in Skyline Piru (SESD), and white boys in other black gangs like K Street Mob Bloods (CV), Linda Vista Crips (WSSD), East Dago Mob Crips (ESD) and Casa De Oro Bloods (CDO).

There have been white boys in Asian gangs like Oriental Killer Boys (SESD), Easy Going Pinoys (SESD), and S3P (SSD).

And, there are (and always has been) a load of white boys scattered thoughout San Diego 13 gangs in ESSD, WSSD, Southeast SD, and the Southbay. I've known LV13, OTSD, Lomas, Logan, SELKS, VELS, OTNC, Acre Boys, NC Locos, Yesca Boys, VCV, Nestor, VLO, Sidro, Imperial, and ESD to have white boys in their gang at one time or another (most of them with obligatory street names "Casper," "Ghost," or "Miklo"....lol).

User avatar
TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 2:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA
Location: High Desert, CA

Re: woods

Unread postby TCC19 » September 18th, 2008, 11:08 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:there are a lot of working class or low income small towns in the california desert or in norcal like Oroville, Barstow, etc. A lot of those cities are full of them I imagine since they are heavily white cities.




Yeah they were full of them emphasis on the word 'were '. I grew up in the Hi desert and me and my brother used to get chased by woods and skinheads coming home from school (only when we were in elementary and middle school) on an almost daily basis back then if you lived out here and you were black you knew to stay your ass in the house when it got dark. But nowadays since thiers been a influx of black and Latino families from L.A their not as prominent as they were before, now you got to really look to find them.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » September 19th, 2008, 4:11 am

I KNOW LOS ANGELES IS BIGGER THAN CHICAGO ( THE REASON WHY YALL HAVE MORE GANG RELATED MURDERS), BUT IN CHICAGO YOU HAD WHITES LIVIN IN THE GARFIELD PARK AREA IN THE 70´S AND IT WASNT 2 OR 3 IT WAS 3 WHITE NEIGHBOURHOODS THAT WOULD BE THE SAME AS WHITES LIVING IN THE EAST SIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL, I DONT THINK THERES ENOUGH WHITE POPULATION THERE TO HAVE A WHITE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN LOS ANGELES, AND THEY ALL SPREAD OUT, THATS WHY WOODS AINT GETTIN RESPECT CAUSE IS A PRISON THING AND THEY DONT LIVE IN A CITY NEIGHBOURHOOD IF SOME WOODS HAD WARS WITH CRIPS FROM LA THEN THEY MIGHT GET RESPECT, JUST LIKE US , GAYLORDS HAD MAJOR WARS WITH LATIN KINGS ( THAT IT WOULD BE LIKE A WAR WITH 18TH STREET GANG ) THATS HOW THEY EARNED RESPECT, AND ITS BECAUSE THERE WAS IRISH , ITALIAN NEIGHBOURHOODS, AND THERE STILL ARE, BUT IN LA I DONT THINK THERE WAS NEVER AN ITALIAN NEIGHBOURHOOD.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » September 21st, 2008, 1:47 pm

yea but they constantly have wars in prison with them, and they commit crimes constantly on the outside as well. ALso they live in probably low icnome areas too so Im sure they are mixed with other ethnic gangs. Also most gang sin LA are youths so wouldnt it make them look bad killing or having wars with a bunch of teenagers?

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: 661

Re: woods

Unread postby SlicedAlone » December 26th, 2008, 8:17 pm

Oildale cali is a peckerwood turf in itself. Everywhere you go in Oildale your gonna a see somebody with a swazi or something racist blasted across
their neck or face. They get down with other races all the time.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: 661

Re: woods

Unread postby SlicedAlone » December 26th, 2008, 8:21 pm

MadIP wrote:I KNOW LOS ANGELES IS BIGGER THAN CHICAGO ( THE REASON WHY YALL HAVE MORE GANG RELATED MURDERS), BUT IN CHICAGO YOU HAD WHITES LIVIN IN THE GARFIELD PARK AREA IN THE 70´S AND IT WASNT 2 OR 3 IT WAS 3 WHITE NEIGHBOURHOODS THAT WOULD BE THE SAME AS WHITES LIVING IN THE EAST SIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL, I DONT THINK THERES ENOUGH WHITE POPULATION THERE TO HAVE A WHITE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN LOS ANGELES, AND THEY ALL SPREAD OUT, THATS WHY WOODS AINT GETTIN RESPECT CAUSE IS A PRISON THING AND THEY DONT LIVE IN A CITY NEIGHBOURHOOD IF SOME WOODS HAD WARS WITH CRIPS FROM LA THEN THEY MIGHT GET RESPECT, JUST LIKE US , GAYLORDS HAD MAJOR WARS WITH LATIN KINGS ( THAT IT WOULD BE LIKE A WAR WITH 18TH STREET GANG ) THATS HOW THEY EARNED RESPECT, AND ITS BECAUSE THERE WAS IRISH , ITALIAN NEIGHBOURHOODS, AND THERE STILL ARE, BUT IN LA I DONT THINK THERE WAS NEVER AN ITALIAN NEIGHBOURHOOD.


Thats the difference I think between oildale and alot of other places. Oildale is working class and ghetto as fuck and all the OPW's came up in the system fighting with everybody from everywhere. In Bakersfield when people see somebody with racist tatts they don't really trip cause they know homeboys probably from Oildale and is a probably one of the many OPW's from there. It's more looked at as a gang than anything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4bogQvwmuM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oildale,_California

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » December 30th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Is Olidale more wood than Barstow?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » December 30th, 2008, 11:48 pm

or Oroville?

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: 661

Re: woods

Unread postby SlicedAlone » January 1st, 2009, 7:27 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:or Oroville?

Definitely. Just go to google and keyword oildale together with peckerwood or white power or whatvever white racist things. The term Peckerwood in the sense of white california convict was originally used by non central valley white inmates about white central valley inmates back in the days. Due to the fact all the whites from the central valley were dust bowl refugees from Oklahoma and other southern states. In Edward Bunker's book Education of a Felon he kinda touches on the view they had towards the okie convicts. Every time I go somewhere and meet a white dude who has done some time and isn't from Kern County and finds out I am they'll ask me about Oildale.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » January 3rd, 2009, 3:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVbX7hNt ... re=related

funny video, but interesting comments on that vid.

"NOR*CAL WOODS 23 we got cali on lock woods run the show respect to my so*cal woods keep it g homeboys "

"NOR*CAL WOODS SAC COUNTY 23 FUCK LAMES"

"
S.F.V 818 WOOOODZ"

"
916-23-16 NorCal WooDz SacTown"

"

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3520
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: woods

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » January 3rd, 2009, 4:00 pm

yardstick wrote:
MadIP wrote:I THINK THE REAL REASON WHY PECKERWOODS AND ANY CALIFORNIA WHITE GANG DONT GET RESPECT IT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIVE IN WORKIN CLASS NEIGHBOURHOODS NO WAY NEAR ANY MEXICAN OR BLACK HOOD AND THIS SHIT SINCE THE 1920´S, SO HOW THE fu-- THEY GONNA GET RESPECT IF THEY AINT HAVIN WARS WITH ANY SURENOS CRIPS AND BLOODS THEY REMAIN IN THEY AREAS WERE THEY ARE BUT IF THEY AINT BANGIN AGAINST NOBODY THEY DONT BANG.



That aint true in Dago County...

There used to be IB Peckerwoods (they might still be active) in Imperial Beach, a punker crew in Del Sol (End of Palm Locos), a white gang in Chula Vista (Connoley Boys), and a white stoner/surfer gang in Pacific Beach (PB Vermin) that lived shoulder to shoulder with Imperial 13, Varrio Loco Otay, and Mission Bay Locos in blue collar neighborhoods. They gained respect because they backed up their own real good against eses and others.

There's the Lakeside Gansters (woods) and East County Evil Boys in East County SD, that have gotten repset from east county gangs because they back theirs up against eses. In the Upper County, you had the Oceanside Suicidals (not active anymore), and the South Oceanside Posse-which oddly enough was a black gang, but now consist of woods.

On the west side of San Diego you have the Tuna Boys (if they're still around). They get repect from Old Town San Diego and Wop Town. They live in a rich neighborhood, but get respect because they aren't afraid to throw down, or put work in for theirs.

I even heard that there was San Diego Boot Boys near DTSD, that used to beef with Wop Town, Logan, and Lomas.

On another note:

There were a lot of white boys in mixed ethnic gangs that where straight up head cases. I remember crazy white boys from Four Corners (SSD), Castle Park Mob (CV), LV Insane Family (WSSD)that were given a lot of respect because they backed up their hoods.

I even remember that there used to be a white boy or two in Skyline Piru (SESD), and white boys in other black gangs like K Street Mob Bloods (CV), Linda Vista Crips (WSSD), East Dago Mob Crips (ESD) and Casa De Oro Bloods (CDO).

There have been white boys in Asian gangs like Oriental Killer Boys (SESD), Easy Going Pinoys (SESD), and S3P (SSD).

And, there are (and always has been) a load of white boys scattered thoughout San Diego 13 gangs in ESSD, WSSD, Southeast SD, and the Southbay. I've known LV13, OTSD, Lomas, Logan, SELKS, VELS, OTNC, Acre Boys, NC Locos, Yesca Boys, VCV, Nestor, VLO, Sidro, Imperial, and ESD to have white boys in their gang at one time or another (most of them with obligatory street names "Casper," "Ghost," or "Miklo"....lol).
Seems like you are giving the impression that every white boy is considered a "wood".

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » April 14th, 2009, 2:17 pm

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SAN DIEGO ? YOU SAY LIKE IT WAS HARD AND SHIT, SAN DIEGO IS BIG AND THERE MANY AREAS WITH DIFFERENT ECONOMIC BACKGROUNDS , ITS LIKE COMPARIN SOUTH CENTRAL WITH MALIBU, SO THERE MIGHT BE WOODS BUT NEAR THE SKYLINE PIRUS ? OR RED STEPS ? NO , RIGHT ? ANYWAY I DONT WANNA TO TEAR UP POLAKOMAFIA´S FANTASY WITH THE WOODS, BUT THEY DONT EVEN QUALIFY FOR A BASIC GANG. NONE OF THE BUNCH CALLIN THEMSELVES PECKERWOODS ARE RUNNIN A HOOD, THEY HAVE A TERRITORY ? ARE THEY EVEN BANGIN ? NOPE, CAUSE THEM PECKERWOODS IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY OR INLAND EMPIRE, CANT EVEN LAST A ROUND AGAINST A GANG LIKE SAN FER 13, IF THEY AINT EVEN BANGIN OR HAVIN ENEMIES, THAT IS WHAT LOW LEVEL GANGS DO, DONT THINK ABOUT SELLIN DRUGS IN A HOOD. I DONT THINK THE WOODS WILL EVER GET TO THAT POINT, BUT IF THEY DO MAYBE IN 2031.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: 661

Re: woods

Unread postby SlicedAlone » June 30th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Heres a recent story on some Oildale woods. Like I said the whole town is a trip.

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x ... rime-spree

User avatar
jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 206
Joined: July 10th, 2008, 12:15 am
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: woods

Unread postby jdm894g » July 16th, 2009, 10:15 am

i think most wood are in biker gangs....Woods will never be on a level like Crips, Bloods, Surenos, Nortenos, GD, LK, etc. Wooods is a prison gang, they wouldnt last a second trying to claim turf in a city.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » August 9th, 2009, 10:11 am

WHATS UP WITH THIS WOOD THAT KILLED A CHP OFFICER FROM WOODLAND ? HE CLAIMS EAST SIDE SAN JOSE PECKERWOODS, ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS ?
WELL THE PECKERWOODS SHOULD PUSH A LINE IF THEY HOLDIN SOMETHING, AND START FIRING ON THE SURENOS, NORTENOS OR WHATEVER, THATS HOW U MAKE UR BONES. THOSE EAST SIDE SAN JOSE PECKERWOODS ARE LIKE THE OILDALE PECKERWOODS ALL ISOLATED OR NOT ?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3520
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: woods

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » August 9th, 2009, 2:35 pm

MadIP wrote:WHATS UP WITH THIS WOOD THAT KILLED A CHP OFFICER FROM WOODLAND ? HE CLAIMS EAST SIDE SAN JOSE PECKERWOODS, ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS ?
WELL THE PECKERWOODS SHOULD PUSH A LINE IF THEY HOLDIN SOMETHING, AND START FIRING ON THE SURENOS, NORTENOS OR WHATEVER, THATS HOW U MAKE UR BONES. THOSE EAST SIDE SAN JOSE PECKERWOODS ARE LIKE THE OILDALE PECKERWOODS ALL ISOLATED OR NOT ?
That's my side of town & I have no idea what you're talking about.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » August 13th, 2009, 7:29 am

Jurors in Yolo County, California, recommended the death penalty for Brendt Anthony Volarvich in the murder of 37-year-old California Highway Patrol Officer Andy Stevens in November 2005.


After the May 6, 2008, jury verdict, the judge set a sentencing date of June 12, at which point he may either agree with the jury and sentence Volarvich to death or set aside the verdict and sentence him to life without parole.



In April, the same jury convicted Volarvich, 22, of Roseville, of every count against him - murder, conspiracy to commit murder, being a convicted felon and carrying a firearm, possession of an illegal weapon (brass knuckles), and possession of methamphetamine.


During the two-week trial corrections officers testified that Volarvich admitted being a member of the East Side San Jose Peckerwoods (ESSJ),

ARE THESE GUYS LIKE THE OILDALE PECKERWOODS ? ALL ISOLATED OR THEY BANGIN, CAUSE SAN JOSE HAS MANY GANGS, AND BAKERSFIELD PECKERWOODS ?
IF THESE GUYS AINT BANGIN THEN THEY AINT SHIT.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: woods

Unread postby Silencioso » August 13th, 2009, 2:02 pm

woods don't bang like Popes, Royals, 12th Street Players etc. You're right about that, Mad.
Some woods are very dangerous individuals, though.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3520
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: woods

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2009, 2:05 pm

MadIP wrote:Jurors in Yolo County, California, recommended the death penalty for Brendt Anthony Volarvich in the murder of 37-year-old California Highway Patrol Officer Andy Stevens in November 2005.


After the May 6, 2008, jury verdict, the judge set a sentencing date of June 12, at which point he may either agree with the jury and sentence Volarvich to death or set aside the verdict and sentence him to life without parole.



In April, the same jury convicted Volarvich, 22, of Roseville, of every count against him - murder, conspiracy to commit murder, being a convicted felon and carrying a firearm, possession of an illegal weapon (brass knuckles), and possession of methamphetamine.


During the two-week trial corrections officers testified that Volarvich admitted being a member of the East Side San Jose Peckerwoods (ESSJ),

ARE THESE GUYS LIKE THE OILDALE PECKERWOODS ? ALL ISOLATED OR THEY BANGIN, CAUSE SAN JOSE HAS MANY GANGS, AND BAKERSFIELD PECKERWOODS ?
IF THESE GUYS AINT BANGIN THEN THEY AINT SHIT.
I never even heard of'em & ESSJ is where I'm from. BKS woods I bet are more known, especially with Oildale being next door.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3520
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: woods

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2009, 2:05 pm

MadIP wrote:Jurors in Yolo County, California, recommended the death penalty for Brendt Anthony Volarvich in the murder of 37-year-old California Highway Patrol Officer Andy Stevens in November 2005.


After the May 6, 2008, jury verdict, the judge set a sentencing date of June 12, at which point he may either agree with the jury and sentence Volarvich to death or set aside the verdict and sentence him to life without parole.



In April, the same jury convicted Volarvich, 22, of Roseville, of every count against him - murder, conspiracy to commit murder, being a convicted felon and carrying a firearm, possession of an illegal weapon (brass knuckles), and possession of methamphetamine.


During the two-week trial corrections officers testified that Volarvich admitted being a member of the East Side San Jose Peckerwoods (ESSJ),

ARE THESE GUYS LIKE THE OILDALE PECKERWOODS ? ALL ISOLATED OR THEY BANGIN, CAUSE SAN JOSE HAS MANY GANGS, AND BAKERSFIELD PECKERWOODS ?
IF THESE GUYS AINT BANGIN THEN THEY AINT SHIT.
I never even heard of'em & ESSJ is where I'm from. BKS woods I bet are more known, especially with Oildale being next door.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » August 14th, 2009, 8:21 am

Silencioso wrote:woods don't bang like Popes, Royals, 12th Street Players etc. You're right about that, Mad.
Some woods are very dangerous individuals, though.


AGREED. THEY ONLY SEEM TO BE IN SEGREGATED PLACES WHERE THE ARE NO OTHER GANGS AROUND, AND THEY DONT START SHIT AND I THINK THEY WOULDNT LAST IT, THEY JUST IN PRISON, AND SOMETIMES SOME SHIT MAY GET TO THE STREET, BUT THEY AINT A ESTABLISHED GANG, JUST LIKE CHICAGO GANGS STARTED FIRST U RUN UR BLOCK AND THE STREETS MAKE YOU TOUGH, BUT CLAIMIN SOMETHING ANOD NOT TRYING TO HOLD A BLOCK IS LAME.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: woods

Unread postby sickside » August 15th, 2009, 3:08 am

Fuck all those racism fools....they ant shit...catch them sliping they never back there shit up...only when they are deep...i said it before i will say it again..they never back there shit...and yes they never will run shit...even in jail they ant shit...when i was county they keep them separate that time because every one wanted to stomp them and they couldnt protect them self enough with out the cops helping...

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » August 16th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Woodland and Yolo County have to be the worse and most backward places in all of cali. The sentencing there is amazingly corrupt and in the comemnt section of many of those articles from there there are crowds of commenters saying things like "public hanging" or "stone by the piublic" and advocating such things. For example here is a dentish who was sentenced for 6 years for touching his female patients:

http://pysih.com/2009/03/11/upadtes-den ... -patients/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJe3uJRPXo0

also read this comment from some woodland resident saying people for simply threats should be executed:
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/r ... n_arr.html

"25.

#

How much lower will the moral and ethical compass of this nation have to fall before the rational majority of its' citizens demand that these types of crackpots are brought to a swift and harsh conclusion.

Killings in schools, child abductions, terrorists both in this and other countries, pirates in Somalia, anti-abortion and abortion groups and now ballplayers.

We are becoming nothing more than another third world nation in our attempts to integrate each and every nationality into our society. It isn't going to function.

We were, at one time, a nation of law. We have now become a nation dominated by the lawless who our court system insists on protecting more than the victims.

It has become a disgusting mess and I have had the misfortune of observing this decline reach greater acceleration each and every year in my now nearly 80 years.

Allow this perpetrator 4 options: 1. Hanging 2. Gas chamber 3. Lethal injection 4. Firing squad.

Perhaps the next person who wishes to commit such an injustice to another will think twice.
Posted by dharper April 13, 09 10:54 AM"

Also, I found all this information after finding out that a friend of someone I know has been sentenced to 378 years for sex with his adopted Napalese step daughter starting sopposevly when she was 15:
http://www.dailydemocrat.com/ci_13021671?source=rss
http://davisvanguard.org/index.php?opti ... Itemid=100

his family's point of view:
http://www.advocatesforajay.com/letters ... s_ajay.php
http://www.advocatesforajay.com/letters ... editor.php

What is funny is in that same county (Yolo) a baseball star's brother only got a year for molesting a 9-year old boy:
http://cbs13.com/local/brett.pedroia.mo ... 18401.html

the guy who got over 300 years is also a foreigner I believe (born in nepal) and an easy target. He had enough trust in this justice system to have traveled back and forth and still made it to court and not ran, on top of it had a lawyer that cost over 60 thousand dollars (same lawyer the dentist who got 6 years used) and is from a vry educated family.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 176
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Re: woods

Unread postby MadIP » August 18th, 2009, 6:41 am

sickside wrote:fu-- all those racism fools....they ant shit...catch them sliping they never back there shit up...only when they are deep...i said it before i will say it again..they never back there shit...and yes they never will run shit...even in jail they ant shit...when i was county they keep them separate that time because every one wanted to stomp them and they couldnt protect them self enough with out the cops helping...


WHERE U FROM ? I BET UR MEXICAN, THE MEXICANS MEANING SURENOS ARE FAMOUS FOR FIGHTIN 20 GUYS AGAINST ONE RIVAL, AND THATS WHAT THEY CALL HITTIN UP, THE SAME FOR THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ALL THE MEMBERS WILL BEAT U UP EVEN BEING ONE, SO I THINK YOU SHOULDNT POINT THE PECKERWOODS CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT DO IT LESS , I READ AN ARTICLE WHERE 7 CRIPS BEAT UP TWO WHITE MALES THAT WENT TO THE COURT IN COMPTON, JUST BECAUSE THEY WAS IN " THEY HOOD " , THEN U CALL IT RACISM WHEN IT HAPPENS IN A WHITE HOOD, WHEN YALL DO THE SAME.
THE PECKERWOODS HAVE A PRESENCE IN PRISON, YOU SAY THEY DONT RUN SHIT, BUT THEY CAUSED A MAJOR RIOT IN PELICAN BAY AGAINST THE NORTENOS, THAT ARE THE SECOND PRISON GANG IN CALIFORNIA, SO I THINK THEY ARE SHIT.
I BET THEYD SMASH UR LIL MEXICAN GANG, AND I THINK THOSE PECKERWOODS THEY SHOULD GO TO THE SAN FER 13 GANG , WHERE THEY HANG OUT, AND SHOOT THEM, AND YELL PECKERWOODS, AND THEN WAIT IN , IF THEY RETALIATE, AND KEEP THERE HOOD. THOSE SAN FER 13 LIKE ANY SURENOS, THINK THEY ARE SUPERMAN WHEN THEY ARE IN THEY HOOD SURROUNDED BY 100 OF THERE HOMIES, BUT THEY OUT OR GOING ALONE, THEN THEY BACK UP.
BUT THE PECKERWOODS ARE SCATTERED , I DONT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY THOUGH, BUT I THINK THEY COULD START THE BANGIN AGAINST SURENO, CRIPS OR BLOODS.SO WATCH OUT, MAYBE U GET FRONTED BY ONE, AND THEN U SAY "OH THEY THE SHIT ".

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: woods

Unread postby PolakoMafia » August 18th, 2009, 10:44 pm


pingpong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 7:42 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Missouri
What city do you live in now?: kansas city

Re: woods

Unread postby pingpong » November 13th, 2016, 8:24 pm

Woods dont need to hold on to a block, we run western civilization. You dont hear about us because we are not loud mouth snitches that boast like a girl getting her first dick. We are the shadow and the spider on the wall.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 148
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 9:20 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles

Re: woods

Unread postby LAResident » December 18th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Woods ain't shit...
They can't hold there own anywhere....
That's why they have to ask for backup to southern Mexicans in prison.....


Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests