How many of you have any friends like this or know someone l

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How many of you have any friends like this or know someone l

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 5th, 2009, 7:51 am

who might attack you or someone else out of the blue? Like if they just feel like letting some aggression out or simply you said something 5 mins ago they didnt like? My friend / inspirator was like this:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 0554a9fc58 f.jpg

see those eyes? He would have the coldest and most focused eyes ever sometimes, like he was always preparing for war.

He did some time as well, and I was so infatuated by him at the time being a teenager who came to visit the area and never been around criminals, at first I was scared but after a while they accepted me, and he was one of the worse of the group. In fact he almost killed somebody with a knife and went down for attempted murder thats what he did time for. But the second time I went to visit my grandma there I was looking forward to it and not scared anymore, and they accepted me, and I literally started to talk/walk/etc. like this guy, and if I stayed there longer I might have started smashing on people like he as well and walking around with a knife. He would not hesitate and even attack people in the same group/neighboorhood if they disrespected him and actually started kneeing this one guy out of the blue. I learned that just because your white you dont have to be a pansy or afraid of dying, you cna still live on the edge like the blacks/mexicans do. Now of course Im back to being myself since Ive been around middle class people since than and my grandma moved because she was afraid of getting people there breaking in and stealing things or torturing her for money. Oh and this was when I visited Poland, I live in the states. I saw literally a guy getting robbed or two people getting robbed in mid day one of those times I visited that city, and later found out another person in that neighboorhood's group is in prison now for murder who this guy I posted a pic of beat up so badly once at night he still has stiches on the top of his head for getting repeatedly slammed into a wall.

I was so confident about myself that I was a part of such a tough group that when i came back to the U.S. to CLaremont (where I lived and went to high shcool at the time) literally the first day of school as a senior I got into my first hs fight and beat up a puerto rican guy that was harassing me for some time.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How many of you have any friends like this or know someone l

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 5th, 2009, 7:52 am

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread postby Azure9920 » February 5th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Your entire story just screams gay...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby cliffard » February 6th, 2009, 2:41 pm

PolakoMafia wrote: I was so infatuated by him

case closed.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 7th, 2009, 2:45 pm

well until when I went back to my roots and visited Poland really for the first time since leaving it at 9 and going back to my roots I was sheltered by my family living in places like Claremont or Alta Dena in Rancho, I never seen any atmosphere like that and especially with white people. It was like being born again, like spitting in the face of all those spic shicks and wannabe black gangsers in those suburbs who intimidated the other kids and tried acting tough, all those people who were my enemies as a teenager, once I learned there are white people ine xistence who would meet them force to force instead of calling police, who would be able to kill or maim them exist, without backing out, without being punked, was like a feeling probably the best you can experience. These guys would be able to survive and hang in the worse of places, and literally attacked people without having a single ounce of remourse or a single inhibition even when outnumbered, Im sure black or brown skin color wouldnt change a god damm thing all I wanted to do was tramsport them, and I would have ran Claremont easily. I mean the High School there was so pathetic they insitutted na cop just casue a bunch of Mexicans from pomona started going there and hanging out there and the people who work there like priniciples even started chasing them once, and those guys were a joke compared to these people in poland. there was a guy in the group who killed with scissors nicknamed Hitler buffed out on steroids, another nicknamed Gogiel who actually tried burning with a lighter king the guy who is now in prison for murder who the guys whose pic I posted beat so badly people had to come out in the middle of the night to stop it and his head to this day has scars all over it. Another guy nicnaked the gypsy due to the fact his mom was aprostitute and his dad was probaly a gypsy who ran a small gang of smugglers, and other such characters. Not only that but the guy nicknakmed Gogiel was a sight ot be seen, literally out of a nighmare. I only met him like on one or two occasions and I felt uncomfortable even standing near him. He had tatoos all over his body to hgis face almost, had such a freaking grip that with all my strengh at the time I couldnt use both hands to make him elt go of my shirt, and literally was like in perfect shape. Those small a@@ bold Mexicans wouldnt have shet on these guys. Sure maybe the big dogs would form L.A who kill daily in drive bys, but only cause there is more of them and they have guns, but those cCaremont wannabe gang@ers would shet their pants Im sure if those guys were there and formed a Polish hood. What sucked is the longer I was away form them after coming back to Claremont the more I revered to the way I was and my confidence fell again over time.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread postby Grinch » February 8th, 2009, 9:16 am

PolakoMafia wrote:well until when I went back to my roots and visited Poland really for the first time since leaving it at 9 and going back to my roots I was sheltered by my family living in places like Claremont or Alta Dena in Rancho, I never seen any atmosphere like that and especially with white people. It was like being born again, like spitting in the face of all those spic shicks and wannabe black gangsers in those suburbs who intimidated the other kids and tried acting tough, all those people who were my enemies as a teenager, once I learned there are white people ine xistence who would meet them force to force instead of calling police, who would be able to kill or maim them exist, without backing out, without being punked, was like a feeling probably the best you can experience. These guys would be able to survive and hang in the worse of places, and literally attacked people without having a single ounce of remourse or a single inhibition even when outnumbered, Im sure black or brown skin color wouldnt change a god damm thing all I wanted to do was tramsport them, and I would have ran Claremont easily. I mean the High School there was so pathetic they insitutted na cop just casue a bunch of Mexicans from pomona started going there and hanging out there and the people who work there like priniciples even started chasing them once, and those guys were a joke compared to these people in poland. there was a guy in the group who killed with scissors nicknamed Hitler buffed out on steroids, another nicknamed Gogiel who actually tried burning with a lighter king the guy who is now in prison for murder who the guys whose pic I posted beat so badly people had to come out in the middle of the night to stop it and his head to this day has scars all over it. Another guy nicnaked the gypsy due to the fact his mom was aprostitute and his dad was probaly a gypsy who ran a small gang of smugglers, and other such characters. Not only that but the guy nicknakmed Gogiel was a sight ot be seen, literally out of a nighmare. I only met him like on one or two occasions and I felt uncomfortable even standing near him. He had tatoos all over his body to hgis face almost, had such a freaking grip that with all my strengh at the time I couldnt use both hands to make him elt go of my shirt, and literally was like in perfect shape. Those small a@@ bold Mexicans wouldnt have shet on these guys. Sure maybe the big dogs would form L.A who kill daily in drive bys, but only cause there is more of them and they have guns, but those cCaremont wannabe gang@ers would shet their pants Im sure if those guys were there and formed a Polish hood. What sucked is the longer I was away form them after coming back to Claremont the more I revered to the way I was and my confidence fell again over time.

LMAO...

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread postby Triggeration » February 8th, 2009, 5:26 pm

Grinch wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:well until when I went back to my roots and visited Poland really for the first time since leaving it at 9 and going back to my roots I was sheltered by my family living in places like Claremont or Alta Dena in Rancho, I never seen any atmosphere like that and especially with white people. It was like being born again, like spitting in the face of all those spic shicks and wannabe black gangsers in those suburbs who intimidated the other kids and tried acting tough, all those people who were my enemies as a teenager, once I learned there are white people ine xistence who would meet them force to force instead of calling police, who would be able to kill or maim them exist, without backing out, without being punked, was like a feeling probably the best you can experience. These guys would be able to survive and hang in the worse of places, and literally attacked people without having a single ounce of remourse or a single inhibition even when outnumbered, Im sure black or brown skin color wouldnt change a god damm thing all I wanted to do was tramsport them, and I would have ran Claremont easily. I mean the High School there was so pathetic they insitutted na cop just casue a bunch of Mexicans from pomona started going there and hanging out there and the people who work there like priniciples even started chasing them once, and those guys were a joke compared to these people in poland. there was a guy in the group who killed with scissors nicknamed Hitler buffed out on steroids, another nicknamed Gogiel who actually tried burning with a lighter king the guy who is now in prison for murder who the guys whose pic I posted beat so badly people had to come out in the middle of the night to stop it and his head to this day has scars all over it. Another guy nicnaked the gypsy due to the fact his mom was aprostitute and his dad was probaly a gypsy who ran a small gang of smugglers, and other such characters. Not only that but the guy nicknakmed Gogiel was a sight ot be seen, literally out of a nighmare. I only met him like on one or two occasions and I felt uncomfortable even standing near him. He had tatoos all over his body to hgis face almost, had such a freaking grip that with all my strengh at the time I couldnt use both hands to make him elt go of my shirt, and literally was like in perfect shape. Those small a@@ bold Mexicans wouldnt have shet on these guys. Sure maybe the big dogs would form L.A who kill daily in drive bys, but only cause there is more of them and they have guns, but those cCaremont wannabe gang@ers would shet their pants Im sure if those guys were there and formed a Polish hood. What sucked is the longer I was away form them after coming back to Claremont the more I revered to the way I was and my confidence fell again over time.

LMAO...

Funny aint it? This fool should come out with a series of some of his imaginary stories. It's really hillarious how he spends hours on here writing made up stories trying to intimidate people on the internet. Deep down inside hes scared of minorities so he has to write all these stories on how he did this or how his buddies did that. Your fake ass stories don't phase anyone.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 8th, 2009, 7:58 pm

why would my stories be fake? WHy would I spend the time to make all of them up?

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread postby Triggeration » February 8th, 2009, 8:42 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:why would my stories be fake? WHy would I spend the time to make all of them up?

Good question.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 8th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Bottom line is this, like a character in the movie hostel 2 stated: If someone killed someone or is easily capable of killing you can tell there is something different about him by being around him or looking into his eyes. I've seen that look atound many blacks who come into my gas station I work part time at and occasionally a white you can tell has that coldness and gaze in his eyes (usually tatted up). But my friend you can probably tell form that photo, had this look and this charisma about him all the time. He could probably be dropped in the middle of a war zone or anywhere in the world and survive. He stole drug money numerous times without thinking ahead and still survives after drug dealers repeatedly were looking for him and threatening everyone around them. He was constantly on the streets as I think either his mom kept kicking him out or she was a drug addict, and he literally raised his younger brother. He knew all the hoods and all the ins and outs of that city. He was known even by people from hoods that were more notorious and bigger when no one else in that small but dangerous hood was.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Grinch » February 9th, 2009, 6:20 am

PolakoMafia wrote:Bottom line is this, like a character in the movie hostel 2 stated: If someone killed someone or is easily capable of killing you can tell there is something different about him by being around him or looking into his eyes. I've seen that look atound many blacks who come into my gas station I work part time at and occasionally a white you can tell has that coldness and gaze in his eyes (usually tatted up). But my friend you can probably tell form that photo, had this look and this charisma about him all the time. He could probably be dropped in the middle of a war zone or anywhere in the world and survive. He stole drug money numerous times without thinking ahead and still survives after drug dealers repeatedly were looking for him and threatening everyone around them. He was constantly on the streets as I think either his mom kept kicking him out or she was a drug addict, and he literally raised his younger brother. He knew all the hoods and all the ins and outs of that city. He was known even by people from hoods that were more notorious and bigger when no one else in that small but dangerous hood was.

What city is he from??

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Like I stated it was in Poland, when I went there for vacation during my senior year in hs and went back there 2 years after that. Around that time frame. The city was named DĄBROWA GÓRNICZA, it was an in dustrial city known for coal mining and in probably the worse part of Poland in terms of crime (slanzig or schlechen) and I believe old German territory given to poland after ww1:

It even got so bad that when those drug dealers in a white van kept looking for him for owing them money and coming there about twice a day he had to flee at night and robbed a small licker store near by for cigarettes and food as he went camping for a week. In fact the cops were alerted in the middle of the night and there was a manhunt for him with police dogs he escaped, and as I was leaving abck to the states his future was very uncertain as my grandma said he will probably be identified by cops because of blood stains and dna (he broke the glass window while cutting himself). I will try to find pictures I took of an Auschwits like barrack (very long and there were 3 of them side by side) which is probably the worse hood in that entire city, it is a huge barrack like complex of apartments/projects that ltierally looks like a concentraiton camp. The big dogs form there were the ones looking for him after he didnt return drug money and beat up a person who lived there who came to visit our small hood cause he had a sister there or something. During that same summer he and King (they were inseperatable king was the guy I mentioned murdering his step dad and he got beat by him with a rock out of the blue before)The next time I came back I found he calmed down a bit, but they apperently caught him and beat him down but didnt stab or kill him like people thought due to the time that lapsed and the fact Hitler was with him who was a mutual friend (Hitler was the nickname of the guy on roids who has teardrops under his eyes and went to prison for murder with scissors) but he got in some other debt with some dealers (actually the first time they looked for him when I visited I think it was for smashing on one of their own not drug money) because he bought some weed and didnt pay them (I owe you). And they were telling people they will rape him and crap like that. he was again constantly in the hiding at the time.

The guy nicnamed Gypsy I mentioned ran his business with his coal stealing gang in this area:

They would also take the tracks and sell it on junkyards.

This was the park in downtown where alot of the crazy shet happened like me being attacked by panhandlers/winows and threatened etc. (right near the downtown area connecting to it actually in the same area):

some other hoods in that city:
downtown area

the only photos Ive been able to find of the area near my actual small hood or the street of limanowskiego:

I lived in red and white apartment/project like buildings not too tall but about 7 stories up, and these houses surrounded them and were part of a long street known as "Limanowskiego" or what we all claimed as the "hood"

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 3:38 pm

these photos bring so much memories, so much of my pride and self worth comes back just looking at them. Here is another pic of limanoskiwego (actually it was split into two cities and basically houses in the middle of each side that went straight to the circle of hell which were the three 7 story buildings that were the "heart of the hood":

on the right side of that pic is the train tracks Gypsy and his crew ran. We would sometimes buy liquor at those small shops and drink it in the schrubs there with many good sitting spots like tires and such.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 3:40 pm

basically in that last pic if you are the photogrpaher and take about 10 steps backwards or so youll be in the heart or the taller buildings my grandma lived, the photos above it are of the above split of the street that extends outward.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Grinch » February 9th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Dąbrowa Górnicza is not the worst part of Poland lol.And that "hood" that you posted looks like a village.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 5:05 pm

I meant Schlechen or Slanzig is the worse. And Compton also looks like a village, ive walked down watts and it also was filled with small family type houses so whats ur point?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Heck even the projects in Watts look pretty clean to an outsider and they got many businesses in the area like burger king etc. Anyway when i was hanging out with this guy and this other guy named pizzu who has a swastika and eagle tatood on his chest and who would walk around without his shirt in the summer in that downtown area displaying it, my grandma called the polcie of the area in the middle of the night trying to find me and they told her its not even worth looking because they have dozens of cases of people sent to hospitals every night for assault and such. WHat kind of city in america tells you that when you call the police? Also, SOsnowiec which is nearby was where the mafia of Krakowiak operated and it is an adjascent city and a lot more peaceful and mdoernized with many businessmen and such so how can you say a city that is worse than an adjascent mafia city is safe at night?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 5:23 pm

And how many cities do you know where gang warfare with guns occurs where a disco is shooten up named Dukat or Dukad where King and the guy with the pics went and I almost went with them some bouncers started shooting at another group of bouncers trying to take them over.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 5:29 pm

There is an area in Dabrowa which is probably the worse and even worse than ZIelona or the Auschwitz apartments, called "Hotele" or "Hotels", according to this page it is even classified as slums:
http://www.policja.katowice.pl/sonda/so ... G%F3rnicza

"DG-HOTELE ''SLUMS'' (powiat Dąbrowa Górnicza)

dodano: 2009-02-01 14:27:05

* Zjawiska najbardziej uciążliwe w mojej okolicy: Społeczniacy utrudniający życie osiedlowcom

* Mój kontakt z dzielnicowym: Sam nas znajduje

* Priorytetem powinny być działania eliminujące: zajecie sie prawdziwa gangsterka a nie dobrymi chlopakami z osiedla

* Bezpieczeństwo w miejscu zamieszkania: to nie tylko sprawa Policji, ale również mieszkańców

* Uczestnictwo w programach profilaktycznych: tak, chciałbym, ale z pewnych względów jest to niemożliwe

* Miejsca najbardziej niebezpieczne:
Dajcie spokoj ludzie i tak nic z tym nie zrobicie a tyko narazacie sie na gniew i zemste chlopakow ktorzy sami z siebie nikomu nic nie robimy ale jak sie pcha kij do mrowiska to juz lipa i nie ma odwrotu.Nie lepiej sie dogadac niz stawac na z gory przegranej pozycji i porywac sie z motyka na ksiezyc...Co jest ludzie wezcie opanujcie sie bo sami sobie wyrok podpisujecie (rada nie grozba). A NK bylo,jest i bedzie i nikt z was na to nic nie poradzi

* Miejsca niebezpieczne w ruchu drogowym:
ULICA"

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 5:32 pm

It is techncially classified as slums and according to that report actual gangsters is the term used not hooligans for many of the reidents in there. The report also says that it is not just problem of police but people living there and nearby, unlike almost all the other hoods it is classified probbaly as the highest.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Here they are guys. The Auschwitz blocks, or Zielona, the people who were trying to kill my friend were from this hood constantly looking for himA:

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 6:50 pm

there are a couple of those barrack blocks side by side on the right hand side if the camera would turn you would see more.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 8:16 pm

you can see the scope of how many of those barrack blocks are there in this pic:

Zerloski or the main guy who was looking for my friend I posted a pic of there ruled that place, he was in prison numerous times and everyone thought my friend has a hit on him and will be stabbed up for sure by Zerloski, in fact Zerloski is so hard his own hood (yes the one with the pics) secretly ploted to have him whacked offering money and a whole case of beer to whoever would do it.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 9th, 2009, 8:18 pm

it is barrack after barrack after barrack.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Grinch » February 10th, 2009, 3:36 am

You think that you know some petty criminals and you think that you know something about polish crime? And why do you call them buildings barracks?They are not barracks.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 10th, 2009, 4:56 pm

that was the nickname they gave it, cause it resembles barracks.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread postby razbojnik » February 11th, 2009, 12:17 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:who might attack you or someone else out of the blue? Like if they just feel like letting some aggression out or simply you said something 5 mins ago they didnt like? My friend / inspirator was like this:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 0554a9fc58 f.jpg

see those eyes? He would have the coldest and most focused eyes ever sometimes, like he was always preparing for war.

He did some time as well, and I was so infatuated by him at the time being a teenager who came to visit the area and never been around criminals, at first I was scared but after a while they accepted me, and he was one of the worse of the group. In fact he almost killed somebody with a knife and went down for attempted murder thats what he did time for. But the second time I went to visit my grandma there I was looking forward to it and not scared anymore, and they accepted me, and I literally started to talk/walk/etc. like this guy, and if I stayed there longer I might have started smashing on people like he as well and walking around with a knife. He would not hesitate and even attack people in the same group/neighboorhood if they disrespected him and actually started kneeing this one guy out of the blue. I learned that just because your white you dont have to be a pansy or afraid of dying, you cna still live on the edge like the blacks/mexicans do. Now of course Im back to being myself since Ive been around middle class people since than and my grandma moved because she was afraid of getting people there breaking in and stealing things or torturing her for money. Oh and this was when I visited Poland, I live in the states. I saw literally a guy getting robbed or two people getting robbed in mid day one of those times I visited that city, and later found out another person in that neighboorhood's group is in prison now for murder who this guy I posted a pic of beat up so badly once at night he still has stiches on the top of his head for getting repeatedly slammed into a wall.

I was so confident about myself that I was a part of such a tough group that when i came back to the U.S. to CLaremont (where I lived and went to high shcool at the time) literally the first day of school as a senior I got into my first hs fight and beat up a puerto rican guy that was harassing me for some time.

I am one of the few who knows organized crime figures on this forum, but frankly, and I'm not writing a story about how the moon is underwater and sunlight is somehow projecting that image towards the sky and how glass is made out of paper, I'm writing about personal life experiances, yet these assholes having no life experiance, yet since all the 'real' people went over to that other other site, and those guys are a bunch of fucking brainwashed thugs who think they bang and hang out with street gangs 24/7, scumbags, lowlives, that a mobster, a normal person, is a fucking fairy tale figure for them, God, if you will; in this case Al Capone. There was a guy from Stip, Macedonia back then that my dad heard stories about as a kid working close with Al Capone, being one of his top guys, that went by the name Kiro Cheshman or some shit.

And that's all I know.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Grinch » February 11th, 2009, 2:18 pm

So you say that Capone was international??

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread postby Azure9920 » February 11th, 2009, 5:57 pm

Grinch wrote:So you say that Capone was international??

I wouldn't listen to him about any of the people he "knows".

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Unread postby exitium » February 18th, 2009, 2:30 am

I am "like this".

Im capable of killing, no problem.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread postby Babmuk » February 18th, 2009, 8:32 am

Hey Polako u know what,your bad ass criminal friend is like a punk compare to russian skinheads..he didn't cut a head off in wgole his life,right?
and stop telling your day dream wishes/stories,ppl are not interested in this bs.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PolakoMafia » February 18th, 2009, 3:01 pm

I am pretty sure he killed, I know for a fact he stabbed people. but that isnt a huge deal even I stabbed someone in the shoulder once. What sets him apart is the willingness to go against great odds and not care, the willingness to egt beaten up for respect, etc. Most people run away or avoid anything close to what he deals with all the time., For instance I saw a couple scratches on his forehead last time I saw him and asked where he got them, and he casually said he was drinking with this gorup of ppl he casually knew and one of them insulted his gf and he right than and there hit him in the bottle and was attacked by all 4 of them and kicked on the ground. Another day for him, nothing new...

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”