Crip WALK, Real Crip walking

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
carlobedroom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: December 6th, 2004, 8:51 pm

Crip WALK, Real Crip walking

Unread post by carlobedroom » December 23rd, 2004, 5:13 pm

do you got some links to videos that show the REAL crip walk witout the added moves that entertainers add to make it look appealing?


does enyone here kno how to C-walk?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » December 23rd, 2004, 5:30 pm

The Crip walk isnt a hip hop dance

carlobedroom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: December 6th, 2004, 8:51 pm

Unread post by carlobedroom » December 23rd, 2004, 5:47 pm

ya i kno it aint a dance............ im askin if enyone knows a site where i can get a link to a vid and if enyone knows how to do it

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: November 2nd, 2004, 11:19 pm
Location: NoRtH LaS VeGaS

fl;kjdsjgljgl

Unread post by ChAoS » December 23rd, 2004, 9:05 pm

carlobedroom wrote:ya i kno it aint a dance............ im askin if enyone knows a site where i can get a link to a vid and if enyone knows how to do it
Are you a Crip?

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: August 10th, 2004, 7:32 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New york
Contact:

Unread post by gent11236 » December 23rd, 2004, 9:10 pm

If you aint crip and you want to know it then don't do that cause you look real dumb false claiming something your not apart of

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » December 23rd, 2004, 9:21 pm

yeh man, i kno ppl that no how to do the crip walk, but they aint tryin to false claim or nothin so they save themselves the drama by not doin that shit at all

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » December 24th, 2004, 12:45 am

Yea^^ and if you a crip..im sure one of your big homies know

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 24th, 2004, 8:46 am

^^ Exactly, pretty much if u a Crip then u gonna find out how to C-Walk but if u aint then u shouldnt be doin it

User avatar
fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 892
Joined: May 17th, 2004, 7:28 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » December 24th, 2004, 10:02 am

i actually think tho that ppl who do the crip walk and aint crip look like fake bustas any motherfuckin way

carlobedroom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: December 6th, 2004, 8:51 pm

Unread post by carlobedroom » December 26th, 2004, 7:28 pm

ya some of the crips on my block kno how to do it but it dont look like the crip walk u would see on tv............. it looks more like a bumble bee dance

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 2:21 am

Unread post by Soldier » December 26th, 2004, 7:32 pm

A bumblebee dance?

carlobedroom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: December 6th, 2004, 8:51 pm

Unread post by carlobedroom » December 26th, 2004, 7:35 pm

ya a bumble bee dance........

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 27th, 2004, 5:00 pm

Snoop and bowwow made the C-walC HOt u surpose 2 C-walC when u body a slob or yall just C-walCin out of good time that the only 2 reason u surpose 2 C-walC AND THIS Comin From a str8 CRIp LOL I C sloBK C-walCin before they Can b-WALC now that some funny shit nicCuz in red spelling CRIp with they feet LOL fuCC'N LAME
THat just make CRIp looC Good i C a nicCu not Claimin C-walC'n shit that goes 2 sho he got some type of luv 4 crip why hate on that
NON CLAIMER C-WALC ALL YALL WANT WE LIKE HOW YALL bIG UP CRIp
NOW THATS WUTS UP

User avatar
BabyJesus
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 116
Joined: August 12th, 2004, 2:52 pm
Location: south central los angeles
Contact:

Unread post by BabyJesus » December 27th, 2004, 5:43 pm

gent11236 wrote:If you aint crip and you want to know it then don't do that cause you look real dumb false claiming something your not apart of


lol the janitor at my skool wuz doin it in the mornin when dey wuz playin music. lol

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by LcBwC » December 28th, 2004, 10:44 am

Simple...like it was stated IF YOU NOT CRIPPIN DONT C-WALK
EASTSIDE UP!

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 28th, 2004, 5:20 pm

LcBwC wrote:Simple...like it was stated IF YOU NOT CRIPPIN DONT C-WALK
EASTSIDE UP!


NICCU EVERYbODY C-WALC'N IT AINT NO SECREt U CAN BUY the SHIT ONLINE
I DONT GIV A FUCC THAT JUST SHOWING LUV 2 CRIp AND THAT WUTz Up

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 30th, 2004, 2:25 am

#1LocCstu wrote:Snoop and bowwow made the C-walC HOt u surpose 2 C-walC when u body a slob or yall just C-walCin out of good time that the only 2 reason u surpose 2 C-walC AND THIS Comin From a str8 CRIp LOL I C sloBK C-walCin before they Can b-WALC now that some funny shit nicCuz in red spelling CRIp with they feet LOL fuCC'N LAME
THat just make CRIp looC Good i C a nicCu not Claimin C-walC'n shit that goes 2 sho he got some type of luv 4 crip why hate on that
NON CLAIMER C-WALC ALL YALL WANT WE LIKE HOW YALL bIG UP CRIp
NOW THATS WUTS UP
DO U KNOW WHO YOU ARE...BEYOND YOURE NAME...AND.....COLOR OF YOURE RAG?

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 30th, 2004, 9:45 am

Pumpkin2 wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:Snoop and bowwow made the C-walC HOt u surpose 2 C-walC when u body a slob or yall just C-walCin out of good time that the only 2 reason u surpose 2 C-walC AND THIS Comin From a str8 CRIp LOL I C sloBK C-walCin before they Can b-WALC now that some funny shit nicCuz in red spelling CRIp with they feet LOL fuCC'N LAME
THat just make CRIp looC Good i C a nicCu not Claimin C-walC'n shit that goes 2 sho he got some type of luv 4 crip why hate on that
NON CLAIMER C-WALC ALL YALL WANT WE LIKE HOW YALL bIG UP CRIp
NOW THATS WUTS UP
DO U KNOW WHO YOU ARE...BEYOND YOURE NAME...AND.....COLOR OF YOURE RAG?


i dont thinC U know who the fucC u thinC u talC'n 2 teaCh

Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: December 26th, 2004, 2:21 am

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by Soldier » December 30th, 2004, 11:01 pm

Yeah, well back to my original question...WTF do you mean it looks like a "bumblebee dance?" I mean sure, I never did it like I see everybody else doing it. My uncle never did it like that. No crips I ever met did it like everybody in the clubs. But a bumblee dance? You might want to explain that to me a bit.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by LcBwC » December 31st, 2004, 9:53 am

#1LocCstu wrote:
LcBwC wrote:Simple...like it was stated IF YOU NOT CRIPPIN DONT C-WALK
EASTSIDE UP!


NICCU EVERYbODY C-WALC'N IT AINT NO SECREt U CAN BUY the SHIT ONLINE
I DONT GIV A FUCC THAT JUST SHOWING LUV 2 CRIp AND THAT WUTz Up


showin love to crip? show love and get down, bang hard...i dont need no nicca to take something that means more and turn it into "just a dance" to so called "show love"

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by #1LocCstu » December 31st, 2004, 11:05 am

LcBwC wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:
LcBwC wrote:Simple...like it was stated IF YOU NOT CRIPPIN DONT C-WALK
EASTSIDE UP!


NICCU EVERYbODY C-WALC'N IT AINT NO SECREt U CAN BUY the SHIT ONLINE
I DONT GIV A FUCC THAT JUST SHOWING LUV 2 CRIp AND THAT WUTz Up


showin love to crip? show love and get down, bang hard...i dont need no nicca to take something that means more and turn it into "just a dance" to so called "show love"


THats somethin yall set should take up with them 20z
I dont giv a fucC who C-walC im stilL CRIp
U MAD AT YASELf HOMIE
EVERY NICCU I KNEW THAT WAS C-WALC TURNED CRIP IN THE LONG RUN WUT KINDA NICCUZ U AROUND?

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » December 31st, 2004, 12:48 pm

carlobedroom wrote:do you got some links to videos that show the REAL crip walk witout the added moves that entertainers add to make it look appealing?


does enyone here kno how to C-walk?


Cuzz, yall are some busters...if you wanna Cwalk get put on

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by LcBwC » January 1st, 2005, 11:30 am

#1LocCstu wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:[quote="LcBwC"]Simple...like it was stated IF YOU NOT CRIPPIN DONT C-WALK
EASTSIDE UP!


NICCU EVERYbODY C-WALC'N IT AINT NO SECREt U CAN BUY the SHIT ONLINE
I DONT GIV A FUCC THAT JUST SHOWING LUV 2 CRIp AND THAT WUTz Up


showin love to crip? show love and get down, bang hard...i dont need no nicca to take something that means more and turn it into "just a dance" to so called "show love"


THats somethin yall set should take up with them 20z
I dont giv a fucC who C-walC im stilL CRIp
U MAD AT YASELf HOMIE
EVERY NICCU I KNEW THAT WAS C-WALC TURNED CRIP IN THE LONG RUN WUT KINDA NICCUZ U AROUND?[/quote]

IT AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO with THE NICCAZ I HANG AROUND. IM SPEAKING IN GENERAL...YOU GOT UR OPINION I HAVE MINE. WHICH REMAINS THE SAME...IF YOU NOT CRIP DONT WALK. GET DOWN THEN SHOW LOVE THE TRU WAY.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by LcBwC » January 1st, 2005, 11:31 am

43RDPLACE wrote:
carlobedroom wrote:do you got some links to videos that show the REAL crip walk witout the added moves that entertainers add to make it look appealing?


does enyone here kno how to C-walk?


Cuzz, yall are some busters...if you wanna Cwalk get put on


^^^EXACTLY...

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: December 28th, 2004, 8:05 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 1st, 2005, 11:54 am

^^ c, this is how busters get put on nowadays, cuz they wanna c-walk, then when it gets too real they shit in they drawz , just ax that 43rd guy, dont join no gang if u wanna learn how to c-walk, join a gang if u want to kill muthafuckaz and u want to die and u can face 25 to life without snitchin, get that shit str8 u guppies

User avatar
PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: September 12th, 2004, 12:49 am
Location: 661 Bakers,California
Contact:

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » January 1st, 2005, 2:37 pm

yea everybody and they grandma crip walks now in dayz

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 1st, 2005, 3:24 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:^^ c, this is how busters get put on nowadays, because they wanna c-walk, then when it gets too real they shit in they drawz , just ax that 43rd guy, dont join no gang if u wanna learn how to c-walk, join a gang if u want to kill muthafuckaz and u want to die and u can face 25 to life without snitchin, get that shit str8 u guppies



Man, you again???

Cuzz, you dont bang, you know that too..thats why you was succin on Wizard for Grape info's, learning about TMG from 4liferecords, livin in Vallejo, Claimin Watts from Vallejo, come to La to look for niggas postin in they hood, also you come to La to take flics, you droppin niggas names on Allhood, your name is Barney, you act soft then turn around and act hard, nigga you typed the gayest shit at GC, got your info's from Casper, talkin about you saw some niggas from 43 and asked about me then said 43K, nigga livin with his grandma, got surgery on his left nut,

Claim to be a grape but wrote this when his name was Wattscraccin at another site, (you ginna deny that was you? No editin on mines)

wattscrackin wrote:watts up mr. frog, when u gettin out?

can u tell me a little about how the Grape Street Watts Crips started out, do u know an OG from Grape by the name of Wizard? since you are 40 u must not be from the Baby Loc generation of the 80s, how long have u been bangin Grape? wuz Mr Bone (GIP) yo homeboy?

much luv and stay strong


This nigga learned about Mr.Bone from another internet article

Nigga everyone know you aint crippin, thats why you got that markass name, and when that Grape Street topic went up, you never said shit until niggas started speakin up, then you tried to come here and post mangler words as yours, then you gonna diss nigggas who are crippin with yall hood, nigga you foul fake ass nigga

Then you wanna turn around make a new name and say your location is La, nigga is that why you was askin tatta for directions to the Downs? Damn nigga

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by LcBwC » January 2nd, 2005, 2:37 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:^^ c, this is how busters get put on nowadays, because they wanna c-walk, then when it gets too real they shit in they drawz , just ax that 43rd guy, dont join no gang if u wanna learn how to c-walk, join a gang if u want to kill muthafuckaz and u want to die and u can face 25 to life without snitchin, get that shit str8 u guppies


Nicca i didnt get put on cuz i wanted to cwalk fucc you mean? Crippin aint bout dancing nicca its a lifestyle...you need to chill out with that ish. ask questions before you make statements on mine.

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 2nd, 2005, 3:04 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Purple Dinosaur wrote:^^ c, this is how busters get put on nowadays, because they wanna c-walk, then when it gets too real they shit in they drawz , just ax that 43rd guy, dont join no gang if u wanna learn how to c-walk, join a gang if u want to kill muthafuckaz and u want to die and u can face 25 to life without snitchin, get that shit str8 u guppies


Nicca i didnt get put on because i wanted to cwalk fucc you mean? Crippin aint bout dancing nicca its a lifestyle...you need to chill out with that ish. ask questions before you make statements on mine.


Dont even trip, cuzz dont bang

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: December 28th, 2004, 8:05 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 2nd, 2005, 5:08 pm

makin up stories aint gon help the fact u a lil square that dont live in the hood u trying to claim and when u got hit up by some real bangers u took a big ass shit in yo drawz

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 2nd, 2005, 5:16 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:makin up stories aint gon help the fact u a lil square that dont live in the hood u trying to claim and when u got hit up by some real bangers u took a big ass shit in yo drawz


Nigga aint no stories gettin made up, your name was wattscraccin right?

If im livin in Harlem hood, which I dont anymore, it aint even a 20min drive to the hood, nigga you claimin Grape St from Vallejo!!! You in Northern California nigga!!! If you livin in La, where you stay at then??? Dont get exposed, so I suggest you put your location back to Vallejo nigga you aint in La, and if im makin up stories, you wrote that on GC nigga, dont lie

Second nigga, if you from Grape why you askin that question? And yall fucc with 3rd niggas somethin serious, givin love at 3 Day and shit, how you gonna turn around and say tramp?

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: December 28th, 2004, 8:05 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 2nd, 2005, 8:16 pm

wut i suggest u do is get back to scrubbin yo shitty draws nigga and go n worry about wut u gon wear tommorow cuz yo stank ass only got one pair now u moved out of harlem hood after they recognized u a scary ass b*th nigga u should of been from 43 hood from the start instead of tryin to claim 43 and not even from there at all, but dont trip bout that nigga u a fucin MARK u got hit up and u bowed down like a bitch , so wut the fuc u possibly got to say to me? or anybody else even the wanabes on this forum is harder then yo b*tch ass nigga, why yo buster ass keep tryna come back nigga everybody know u a fake and a b*tch and u a b*tch for life punk u cant bang no more yo pass been revoked by the 60s, now go crip walk yo ass outta that one

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”