Crip WALK, Real Crip walking

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: C*R*I*P WALK

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 2nd, 2005, 10:12 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:wut i suggest u do is get back to scrubbin yo _____ draws nigga and go n worry about wut u gon wear tommorow because yo stank ass only got one pair now u moved out of harlem hood after they recognized u a scary ass b*th nigga u should of been from 43 hood from the start instead of tryin to claim 43 and not even from there at all, but dont trip bout that nigga u a fucin MARK u got hit up and u bowed down like a bitch , so wut the fuc u possibly got to say to me? or anybody else even the wanabes on this forum is harder then yo b*tch ass nigga, why yo buster ass keep tryna come back nigga everybody know u a fake and a b*tch and u a b*tch for life punk u cant bang no more yo pass been revoked by the 60s, now go crip walk yo ass outta that one

Naw cuzz, you dodgin the first question, read that shit properly and tell everyone why you actin a fool....

Pass revoked by sixties????? I aint from sixties you damn fraud..
I didnt bow down and I aint even finna argue that shit...bow down??? wtf

How you gonna clown and you in Norther Cali claimin Watts??? I dont got to argue with you or anyone else here about being from ES43, I know I am and I got the credentials to back that shit up...you constantly say you asked about me but I know you lie because you said you told em 43K after that..get outta here nigga...

Once again, why were you asking Mr.frog those questions???Aint you from Grape? And why you dissin Trays when yall show love at 3 Day all the time and at the ES Rida's function?

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 2nd, 2005, 10:41 pm

u dont know nothin bout grape, i wanted to know if that wuz really frog or that nigga wuz makin up shit thats why i ax'd the questions nigga, dont tell me about e/s functions u thought petarolls were seperate from baby locs u fag, i'll diss whoever the fuc i want nigga bottom line is this and read it real careful GRAPES R NOT TRAYS get that thru yo small ass brain u fucin weenie
so guess the 43s let u claim after the incident when the 60s pulled yo card? then the 43s is some fucin bitches basically thats all that sayin cuz if u pulled some kinda gay shit off like that in grape niggaz woulda smoked yo ass they damn self , time to go scrub yo draws...

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 2nd, 2005, 11:44 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:u dont know nothin bout grape, i wanted to know if that wuz really frog or that nigga wuz makin up shit thats why i ax'd the questions nigga, dont tell me about e/s functions u thought petarolls were seperate from baby locs u fag, i'll diss whoever the fuc i want nigga bottom line is this and read it real careful GRAPES R NOT TRAYS get that thru yo small ass brain u fucin weenie
so guess the 43s let u claim after the incident when the 60s pulled yo card? then the 43s is some fucin women basically thats all that sayin because if u pulled some kinda gay shit off like that in grape niggaz woulda smoked yo ass they damn self , time to go scrub yo draws...

NIGGA HOW YOU NOT EVEN GONNA KNOW ABOUT THOSE FUNCTIONS, AND GRAPES SHOW LOVE!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD NIGGA, AND THATS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BARNEY, YOU JUST A BUSTER GOIN TO A SOME SCHOOL IN NORTHERN CALI MESSIN WITH NORTENOS AND COMIN back WITH YOU STORIES NIGGA YOU AINT 22, YOU AINT FROM GRAPE, AND YOU THE BIGGEST FRAUD THIS SHIT HAS SEEN...YOU ALWAYS GOT AN ESCUSE FOR THE SHIT NIGGAS CATCH YOU WITH, EVEN WITH THAT CHAT YOU HAD WITH TATTA, YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOU WAS TRYIN TO SET HIM UP...IF YOU WERE FOR REALYOU WOULD GIVE YOUR HANDLE SO NIGGA COULD GO THROUGH AND SET UP THE FADE BUT YOU back DOWN ALL THE TIME WITH SOME SMART ASS REMARK OR SOMETHIN...GIVE IT UP

SECOND CUZZ, IF YOU FROM GRAPE, WAS IS THE NAME OF YOUR G HOMIE THAT GOT HIT BY A CAR WHEN THE NIGGAS IN THE CAR TRIED TO SERVE?

YOU SAYIN THAT MY NAME IS FAKE BECAUSE IT GOT A 2 AT THE END, THAT PROVE RITE THERE THAT YOU ARE NOT CRIPPIN

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 1:13 am

i never said nothin bout yo name is fake cuz u got a 2 at the end, nigga i said u fake not yo name

u aint gonna set up shit nigga why didnt u do it that sunday when u said u never showed up stop foolin yoself and just be real with yo self u's a mark nigga u got yo card pulled when the real ridaz gave it up, i'm too real for yo bitch ass nigga get off my nutts

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » January 3rd, 2005, 8:16 am

this shit funny as hell...the bottom line is nowadays niggas gon C walk whether YOU want them 2 or not....i dont hate on cats getting they walk on if they just having a good time..you dont gotta be crip...

when i was young i used to just wing off on niggas walking who didnt bang...but im older now and i dont trip...

at the end of the day..do you...but understand a lot of nigga is dyin for this shit homie....you cant just play with it like it a game....

if you gonna walk...just chec the company you with cuzz some niggas will clocc you with the quiccness

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 3rd, 2005, 9:30 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:^^ c, this is how busters get put on nowadays, because they wanna c-walk, then when it gets too real they shit in they drawz , just ax that 43rd guy, dont join no gang if u wanna learn how to c-walk, join a gang if u want to kill muthafuckaz and u want to die and u can face 25 to life without snitchin, get that shit str8 u guppies

LOL

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 3rd, 2005, 9:48 am

43RDPLACE wrote:
Purple Dinosaur wrote:u dont know nothin bout grape, i wanted to know if that wuz really frog or that nigga wuz makin up shit thats why i ax'd the questions nigga, dont tell me about e/s functions u thought petarolls were seperate from baby locs u fag, i'll diss whoever the fuc i want nigga bottom line is this and read it real careful GRAPES R NOT TRAYS get that thru yo small ass brain u fucin weenie
so guess the 43s let u claim after the incident when the 60s pulled yo card? then the 43s is some fucin women basically thats all that sayin because if u pulled some kinda gay shit off like that in grape niggaz woulda smoked yo ass they damn self , time to go scrub yo draws...

NIGGA HOW YOU NOT EVEN GONNA KNOW ABOUT THOSE FUNCTIONS, AND GRAPES SHOW LOVE!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD NIGGA, AND THATS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE BARNEY, YOU JUST A BUSTER GOIN TO A SOME SCHOOL IN NORTHERN CALI MESSIN WITH NORTENOS AND COMIN back WITH YOU STORIES NIGGA YOU AINT 22, YOU AINT FROM GRAPE, AND YOU THE BIGGEST FRAUD THIS SHIT HAS SEEN...YOU ALWAYS GOT AN ESCUSE FOR THE SHIT NIGGAS CATCH YOU WITH, EVEN WITH THAT CHAT YOU HAD WITH TATTA, YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOU WAS TRYIN TO SET HIM UP...IF YOU WERE FOR REALYOU WOULD GIVE YOUR HANDLE SO NIGGA COULD GO THROUGH AND SET UP THE FADE BUT YOU back DOWN ALL THE TIME WITH SOME SMART ASS REMARK OR SOMETHIN...GIVE IT UP

SECOND CUZZ, IF YOU FROM GRAPE, WAS IS THE NAME OF YOUR G HOMIE THAT GOT HIT BY A CAR WHEN THE NIGGAS IN THE CAR TRIED TO SERVE?

YOU SAYIN THAT MY NAME IS FAKE BECAUSE IT GOT A 2 AT THE END, THAT PROVE RITE THERE THAT YOU ARE NOT CRIPPIN

DO YALL KNO EACH OTHER DAMN YALL NEED 2 JUST crack OFF 43 vs GRAPE

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 3rd, 2005, 10:31 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:i never said nothin bout yo name is fake because u got a 2 at the end, nigga i said u fake not yo name

u aint gonna set up shit nigga why didnt u do it that sunday when u said u never showed up stop foolin yoself and just be real with yo self u's a mark nigga u got yo card pulled when the real ridaz gave it up, i'm too real for yo bitch ass nigga get off my nutts

Dont make me copy and past the convo, you said how Im gonna be from a Tray hood with a 2 at the end nigga...dont lie...

And that was never set up, that day I was in your hood like a mothafucca, fuccin with my uncle from Grape and the rest...you aint from there so how would you know.

You the realest but your name is Purple Dinosaur???
Cuzz thats even worst than when your name was Slurpeemonster, talkin about because you like slurpees, nigga you a fag ass white boy, with your fast typin ass in the messenger...

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 3:40 pm

if u wuz kicin it with the grapes that day then why the fuc wuznt u on 103rd and Grape where we wuz supposed to meet at ???? cuz i wuz and i didnt see no bitch ass 43 nowhere around i wuz posted outside the whole day only niggaz that wuz there wuz baby locs i didnt c yo wanabe 43 ass and no nigga came up to me, so kill game on that BS u speakin on nigga
why am i even wastin my time talkin to a nigga who scared to bang? a nigga who didnt even represent his hood when he got hit up MARK in every sense of the word

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 3rd, 2005, 3:59 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:if u wuz kicin it with the grapes that day then why the fuc wuznt u on 103rd and Grape where we wuz supposed to meet at ???? because i wuz and i didnt see no bitch ass 43 nowhere around i wuz posted outside the whole day only niggaz that wuz there wuz baby locs i didnt c yo wanabe 43 ass and no nigga came up to me, so kill game on that BS u speakin on nigga
why am i even wastin my time talkin to a nigga who scared to bang? a nigga who didnt even represent his hood when he got hit up MARK in every sense of the word

All you do is add extra's..on mines I gave it up, but you dont know shit about gang bangin unless what you learned online, you came in as a curious nigga, succed up as much grape info you did, and now your mark ass is claimin to the fullest over in Northern Cali..nigga you a joke, Purple Dinosaur, wtf..and you wanna clown, I will get off your bumper once you tell me what they call you so we can get at each other...but then again im doubtin you from Grape because you told me that its onsight with Grape and 43GC because the shit we was talkin on the other site...nigga hoods dont beef because of that, lol, and no body knew about 43GC and Grape being "onsight" lol, livin out your fantasy huh? When you gonna put in work? When you see me log on in Yahoo? You are fake as can be, just like that shit you told me about havin a 2 at the end of my name

Is this "chappin your hide"?? lol Grape nigga :roll:

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 6:32 pm

come and c me any time on 103rd and Grape, all this BS u typin dont mean nothin , the offer still stands and it will always stand

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 3rd, 2005, 7:20 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:come and c me any time on 103rd and Grape, all this BS u typin dont mean nothin , the offer still stands and it will always stand

Cuzz its been a done deal, you fake ass internet groupie

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 8:39 pm

u fake ass real life groupie hahahahahhaha do the 43s know about yo lil wet diaper incident

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 3rd, 2005, 9:57 pm

watts up mr. frog, when u gettin out?

can u tell me a little about how the Grape Street Watts Crips started out, do u know an OG from Grape by the name of Wizard? since you are 40 u must not be from the Baby Loc generation of the 80s, how long have u been bangin Grape? wuz Mr Bone (GIP) yo homeboy?

much luv and stay strong

Translation: teach me more about Grape St so I can claim when your gone

HA HA HA HA

Does Mr.Frog and Wizard know about the incident when you played curious to claim later?? Lol

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 10:18 pm

thats been posted for a long ass time now, u must be runnin outta material to post that shit, i already explained it, no need to explain myself to a scary ass nigga scared to give up his set, WEENIE

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 3rd, 2005, 10:30 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:thats been posted for a long ass time now, u must be runnin outta material to post that shit, i already explained it, no need to explain myself to a scary ass nigga scared to give up his set, WEENIE

LOL LOL LOL

Its over Barney...
Its time to tell us whyyou have no hood name

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 3rd, 2005, 11:37 pm

its been over for yo fake ass the second u didnt give up the set u fuckin WEENIE

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 4th, 2005, 8:08 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:thats been posted for a long ass time now, u must be runnin outta material to post that shit, i already explained it, no need to explain myself to a scary ass nigga scared to give up his set, WEENIE

IM A SANTANA AND IMA HELP U GET A THIS PUSSY 43 U PUSSY AND YA SET MILC COWS 4 A LIVING PUSSY

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 4th, 2005, 12:03 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:

IM A SANTANA AND IMA HELP U GET A THIS PUSSY 43 U PUSSY AND YA SET MILC COWS 4 A LIVING PUSSY

LMAO!!!

Talk about dicc riding, Co-siding, and all that other gay shit..

Lmao @ Milking cows, you came here to clown me but you clowned your damn self, just like your location say "Crip 4 Real, not 4 Sho"
That nigga dont need your help, go look for your lil homie SmileyLocC that you put on thru the internet, tell cuzz dont let me catch him near his Pm box or cuzz will get blasted

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 4th, 2005, 1:56 pm

43RDPLACE wrote:
#1LocCstu wrote:

LMAO!!!

Talk about dicc riding, Co-siding, and all that other gay shit..

Lmao @ Milking cows, you came here to clown me but you clowned your damn self, just like your location say "Crip 4 Real, not 4 Sho"
That nigga dont need your help, go look for your lil homie SmileyLocC that you put on thru the internet, tell cuzz dont let me catch him near his Pm box or cuzz will get blasted

WUT WAS U BORN WITH A DICC IN YA BRAIN OR U JUST CANT READ I AINT YA FRIEND STOP RESPONDING U GETS NO RESPECT ONLINE ON THE STREETS U A CLOWN

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » January 6th, 2005, 6:27 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:

This is what crack does to you....

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 7th, 2005, 10:53 am

[quote="Nik"]

U A CLOWN POINT bLAKE
U pROb. GET BEAT UP IN SChooL ALOT
IM YA ONLY FRIEND AINT I? U A CLOWN

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » January 14th, 2005, 7:46 pm

Every one Fukin biting on the crip walk tring to imitate.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » January 20th, 2005, 2:02 pm

i knew this guy named Tim, he was a Hill Top Crip in Omaha, he would always do that shit, he like made it look like he was walking on ice. so cold.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Crip WALK

Unread post by alexalonso » June 18th, 2015, 10:32 pm

carlobedroom wrote:do you got some links to videos that show the REAL crip walk witout the added moves that entertainers add to make it look appealing?

does enyone here kno how to C-walk?

Crip walking from London England.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - General - U.S.A.”