Wah Chings once again

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
wasiu0607

Wah Chings once again

Unread postby wasiu0607 » January 2nd, 2006, 7:58 pm

I heard the wah chings were really deep but i dont hear much from'em lately... Ive seen their news on an asian community paper here in Rowland Heights about a year or 2 ago..

I have a few questions to ask:
1.) There was a gunshot at Life Plaza a few years ago fired by a Wahching member, can anyone comfirm and give details of this?
2.) How active are wah chings? Ive seen lots of wah ching claimers online that rep red&blue and giving out the WC signs and shit, r they just online bangers?
3.) Who is in charge of wahching sides since the side leaders were arrested in 2002?

=))) :?:

MiChuhSuh

Re: Wah Chings once again

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 3rd, 2006, 10:48 am

wasiu0607 wrote:2.) How active are wah chings? Ive seen lots of wah ching claimers online that rep red&blue and giving out the WC signs and shit, r they just online bangers?

This I can answer with a definite YES

LOL I saw that too, some foos in Pomona said Wah Ching was blood and they threw up b's all flamed up, that's a joke.

Wah Ching's are really active anymore. They're sorta like how KK is, they used to be big, but now it's really not active

They're still around tho, I know someone in the Diamond Bar area that hangs out with them, but I don't hear anything about banging, only car races and parties

KrayzieNaeVee

Unread postby KrayzieNaeVee » January 5th, 2006, 8:58 pm

the reason those chingstas were throwin' up blood and shit iz because they funkin' ABZ which claim blue.. Theres EBS WC in northern Cali, that bang blacc and blue because they clicced up with a Crip set, and cuhz they funkin' with a red rag set.

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » January 6th, 2006, 10:49 am

What does Wah Ching mean? Foos from WC dont even know lol.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 6th, 2006, 11:54 am

NikexCortez wrote:What does Wah Ching mean? Foos from WC dont even know lol.

LOL because they act blood now

the crazy thing is, I just looked it up and the literal translation came out to be "___ is blue"

WTF is up with he red flag then! hahaha

but I'm sure it means something else because that was just a simplified literal translation, so it could be interpreted as something else

KrayzieNaeVee

Unread postby KrayzieNaeVee » January 6th, 2006, 4:04 pm

I already said this..

the reason those chingstas were throwin' up blood and shit iz because they funkin' ABZ which claim blue.. Theres EBS WC in northern Cali, that bang black and blue because they clicced up with a Crip set, and cuhz they funkin' with a red rag set.

wasiu0607

Unread postby wasiu0607 » January 6th, 2006, 5:46 pm

anyways... anyone know the answers to my question?? Ppl that r in WC can answer?

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby choisauce » January 9th, 2006, 4:21 am

I forgot what it is exactly, but Wah Ching means little rascals or crazy youth or some ish like that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 10:40 am

choisauce wrote:I forgot what it is exactly, but Wah Ching means little rascals or crazy youth or some ish like that.

lol I looked it up character by character and it's translated to

"______ is a blue"

LOL and the blank is the character I couldn't find

but ya I was pretty sure there had to be another way of translating, expecially since dubz wear red nowadays lol

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 9th, 2006, 5:52 pm

i heard wah ching means chinese youth

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 6:42 pm

okay so maybe the character i couldn't find was youth.....

still doesn't explain the blue thing, unless I was looking at the lines wrong... lol i don't get chinese

Where's all the dubz to tell us what it means? I know there is a dub on here and I saw the link he gave even had "history of bloods" on it, doesn't he know what wah ching means?

It's like NikexCortez said above

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » January 9th, 2006, 10:01 pm

[quote="End Violence NOW"]okay so maybe the character i couldn't find was youth.....

still doesn't explain the blue thing, unless I was looking at the lines wrong... lol i don't get chinese

Where's all the dubz to tell us what it means? I know there is a dub on here and I saw the link he gave even had "history of bloods" on it, doesn't he know what wah ching means?

It's like NikexCortez said above[/quote]i know that wah in cantonese is a word used to say chinese like wah yan chinese man or wha tchay chinese kid so wah ching means chinese ching but ching can means many different thing i have to c it written in chinese ..

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 10:15 pm

LOL how do you know chinese? is this still the gold rag hung out with cc casper?

but i just realized i proabably got a bad translation because i forgot the mandarin/cantonese difference plus i used a simplified version

wasiu0607

Unread postby wasiu0607 » January 18th, 2006, 4:32 pm

can someone please answer the questions? Perhaps a current member of the gang or someone affilated with them.

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » January 18th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Who are all of WC enemies and allies?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Tyrant » January 19th, 2006, 11:36 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Who are all of WC enemies and allies?

enemies: Asian BoyZ gangster Crip (ABZ) and 22Vietnamese BoyZ02 gang (VBZ)
that's all i know

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 20th, 2006, 4:22 am

Only "allies" I know aren't streetgangs, just triad connections

What the deal with them and TRG in Pomona? Half of them act like they're cool and the other half act like they beef like crazy (Lil Shadow acts like they beef but then some WC said they're cool)

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2006, 8:19 pm

lil shadow aint never put in no work so don't believe anything he says...that foo is just banging on wax...aka studio gangsta

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby itzlilg » January 24th, 2006, 9:15 am

answering all yo question quick

wah ching means CHINESE YOUTH

main enemies for WC in LA were (dont know if they still are) VBZ, ABZ, 4SEAS... forgot the rest

main enemies for WC in the BAY, DECOTO XIV, random slobz, and oakland niggaz in SAN LEANDRO

hood semi clicced up with other sets, and to explain the opposites is simple, bay area wc have funk with a large and infamous norte set that claims red, and we claim blue/black, most older heads don't color bang anymore, its just puttin yosellf out, and that comes out to WC in general

WC never started into a mexican/black gang, they just followed the trend and now have a number, and align themselves with color

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 24th, 2006, 6:18 pm

StRaiGhtUpG wrote:lil shadow aint never put in no work so don't believe anything he says...that foo is just banging on wax...aka studio gangsta

lol I sorta figured he never put in work... could kinda tell from some of his songs....

but did he at least "bang" or at least claim at Gary?

he lives in ontario now...

LOL he looks weird.... if you've seen him.. man...

p.s. is he mixed?

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 26th, 2006, 12:51 am

i think hes full cambodian... south side pomona trg is a bunch of studio gangsters...all they do is talk shit on records..trg from long beach and fresno still puttin it down hard though

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 26th, 2006, 11:10 am

What about Riversid? They sorta sent out the same vibe as the Pomona dudes...

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 28th, 2006, 3:31 pm

never heard of riverside trg...maybe u mean santa ana trg

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby hitonme » January 28th, 2006, 6:31 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:What about Riversid? They sorta sent out the same vibe as the Pomona dudes...

I think he meant San Bernadino TRG. Theres a gang of em up there.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 29th, 2006, 12:09 pm

I know San Bern TRG and Santa Ana bang

But ya there was a couple Riversides TRG's, if you listen to Asian rap then Gangsta Chino is from there

Since no one seems to know, I guess they are studio gangsters?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Tyrant » January 29th, 2006, 3:03 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:I know San Bern TRG and Santa Ana bang

But ya there was a couple Riversides TRG's, if you listen to Asian rap then Gangsta Chino is from there

Since no one seems to know, I guess they are studio gangsters?

shit always got me wonderin
is gangster chino asian or mexican?

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » January 29th, 2006, 6:33 pm

^^ Lil Shadow is Khmer and Gangsta Chino is Mexican. What set you from StRaiGhtUpG? How you know SS Pomona TRG are studio gangstas? You ever ran into them?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Tyrant » January 29th, 2006, 7:42 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ Lil Shadow is Khmer and Gangsta Chino is Mexican. What set you from StRaiGhtUpG? How you know SS Pomona TRG are studio gangstas? You ever ran into them?

anit chino mean asian or chinese in spanish though? :?

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » January 29th, 2006, 8:19 pm

^^ Chino means Chinese Boy. Alot of Mexicans are named Chino because they look Chinese.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 30th, 2006, 3:41 am

NikexCortez wrote:^^ Chino means Chinese Boy. Alot of Mexicans are named Chino because they look Chinese.

Yup, specially if they smoke haha

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » January 30th, 2006, 3:55 am

NikexCortez wrote:^^ Lil Shadow is Khmer and Gangsta Chino is Mexican. What set you from StRaiGhtUpG? How you know SS Pomona TRG are studio gangstas? You ever ran into them?

I don't get Chino, I've seen him with Riverside and then with Pomona but on one thing it has him in front of a Temecula sign (this was like 4-5 years ago)

TRG is spreading like crazy though, believe it or not there is supposedly an Alaska TRG I just heard about

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 31st, 2006, 12:35 am

NikexCortez wrote:
^^ Lil Shadow is Khmer and Gangsta Chino is Mexican. What set you from StRaiGhtUpG? How you know SS Pomona TRG are studio gangstas? You ever ran into them?

HAHA I DONT NEED TO CLAIM MY HOOD ONLINE...IF U EVER RUN INTO ME IN THE STREETS THEN YOU WILL KNOW..AND TO ANSWER UR QUESTION....LET'S JUST SAY THE STREETS DONT LIE...THE STREETS KNOW WHICH HOODS ARE DOWN AND WHICH HOOD ARE RANKERS

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”