Wah Chings once again

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » February 1st, 2006, 8:59 pm

Okay Gangsta Chino is Riverside but he's in Pomona alot, I think he moved too, even Lil Shadow's in Ontario now

wasiu0607

Unread postby wasiu0607 » March 7th, 2006, 10:29 am

Anyways... Is it because the dailos were caught in '02 that got WC to be less active?

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby dopekid127 » March 7th, 2006, 4:53 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:^^ Lil Shadow is Khmer and Gangsta Chino is Mexican. What set you from StRaiGhtUpG? How you know SS Pomona TRG are studio gangstas? You ever ran into them?

I don't get Chino, I've seen him with Riverside and then with Pomona but on one thing it has him in front of a Temecula sign (this was like 4-5 years ago)

TRG is spreading like crazy though, believe it or not there is supposedly an Alaska TRG I just heard about

wouldnt be suprised if there is TRG in Alaska...i know cats from massachusettes that moved to alaska..

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » April 14th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Who are all of WC enemies and allies?

enemies: Asian BoyZ gangster Crip (ABZ) and 22Vietnamese BoyZ02 gang (VBZ)
that's all i know

I know WC main enemies are ABZ, VBZ, 4 Seas, BD. Who else they beef with?

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » December 30th, 2006, 3:37 pm

Alot of hoods dont like WC but WC seems to do business with alot of hoods regardless. Lately all you be hearing about in the SGV is WC...

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » May 27th, 2007, 7:45 pm

KrayzieNaeVee wrote:I already said this..

the reason those chingstas were throwin' up blood and shit iz because they funkin' ABZ which claim blue.. Theres EBS WC in northern Cali, that bang black and blue because they clicced up with a Crip set, and cuhz they funkin' with a red rag set.

EBS WC clicked up with a crip set huh...what set?

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby itzlilg » June 26th, 2007, 3:36 pm

i dont like givin details, all that shit i wrote back in the day is funny cuz it justs so awkward saying that shit

but realistically... theres two street groups in nor cal, originally everyone was friscoside, then it broke up to ebs and eventually ebs and friscoside funked to the point where friscoside died out, the other fs have been low key and don't put it out anymore, as far as ebs goes... they eventually had small numbers and another group called BRG (bklue rag gang) who were in a passing stage eventually clicked up and formed ebswc to what it is today. currently they stand active, and are in the 3rd generation, like many LA dub c's.. they are loosely affiliated to the leaders from back before 2002 when operation dragon head occured.

i know a handful of la and bay area dubz from different sides.. i'd be able to give you some history from 2002+ but nothing more

im a member but not active banger, i still kicc it with the homies but i moved to the inland empire.

yaddamean.. whatever tho

NikexCortez

Unread postby NikexCortez » June 29th, 2007, 12:18 am

^^ Yea lace us up with some histories and stories/war stories.

I got a few questions about the blue rag gang, so were they the 3rd group along with the frisco side and east bay side or what?

Why were frisko side and east bay side beefin?

I heard sunny side was hatin on yall wussup with that?

And so what crip gang was ya clicked up with? Or was that guy bsing...

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby itzlilg » June 30th, 2007, 1:26 pm

they was some asian mixed cats near the suburbs of oakland, puttin in work... young niggas, but they older homie was an asian out black cat, he ended up rollin with the big homie from the street ver. of the wcs and they eventually put it down together as one hood.

basically frisoside was the original, then came eastbay side who split off, brg was another gang at the time but they was fallin so ebs swooped em

ebs was beefin cuz friscoside thought they had the power, plus how was homies from the eastbay gonna run a set with friscoside.. if frisco was based outta 415/650 area... that didnt make sense

all sunnysidas and dubz.. hate on each other, they all think they on top, they don't believe in brotherhood, they is still trippin to this day cuz they think ebs is another verison of some fake dubz, but real talk, they don't know the real shit

clicked up? i dont know... we've been affiliated with everyone in the east bay.. and different sets run into us on the daily basis

TriadDaiLo

Unread postby TriadDaiLo » January 5th, 2008, 11:41 pm

^^^ I understand how thats like but in the east.. we beef with each other (chinese people) no one wants to but some times someone else think they big and your group feel threaten by it so you feel like you have a point to prove. I understand that ya'll is one big group so you don't know everyone in the group so each of the sets think they're better than the other. From how i see you guys are not that orangized and i would do it differently.. Each set should have a Dai lo that get together with each side and meet each other and click up..

- Just my 2 cents..

and WTF is going on with chingstas reppin negro gangs? "Bloods" and shit.. Thats unheard of in NY, out here in the east we always beefing with blacks and we hold it down..

richjesus

Unread postby richjesus » January 9th, 2008, 12:12 pm

itzlilg wrote:they was some asian mixed cats near the suburbs of oakland, puttin in work... young niggas, but they older homie was an asian out black cat, he ended up rollin with the big homie from the street ver. of the wcs and they eventually put it down together as one hood.

basically frisoside was the original, then came eastbay side who split off, brg was another gang at the time but they was fallin so ebs swooped em

ebs was beefin because friscoside thought they had the power, plus how was homies from the eastbay gonna run a set with friscoside.. if frisco was based outta 415/650 area... that didnt make sense

all sunnysidas and dubz.. hate on each other, they all think they on top, they don't believe in brotherhood, they is still trippin to this day because they think ebs is another verison of some fake dubz, but real talk, they don't know the real shit

clicked up? i dont know... we've been affiliated with everyone in the east bay.. and different sets run into us on the daily basis

in my experiences wid my homies from up north, they less about the bang banging and more about the hustlin'. i think in that sense, ppl from the bay smarter than the fools from LA. maybe its a cultural thing also, that bang banging started in LA.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread postby thonkoboy2000 » January 11th, 2008, 7:16 pm

it depends some homies from LA hustle and bang and Nor Cal gots nikkas who do the same thin vice versa

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby itzlilg » February 5th, 2008, 5:09 am

true that, i find it funny im posting here, im still a young g, i dont even bang anymore, im about to have a kid.. must of the wah ching still bang but its low key, its like everything got put in fast forward.

most of the homies are trying to keep it low, a lot of the rivals and allies are getting locked up or trying to find shit to do, we have had too much heat in the past few years too really be stupid enough to catch any more problems.

its crazy, but i could tell you the 411 but that would be pointless.

but your right, bay cats are about the hustle more then the bangin, but bangin is part of the deal, and with business comes need for protection

but anyways, yall know the deal

whats reallly hood

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread postby thonkoboy2000 » February 7th, 2008, 8:37 pm

WC i heard is in LB now

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby 562booney » February 17th, 2008, 8:07 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:WC i heard is in LB now

R u serious? lolz i've never ran into any of these cats nor hear them put in work..

deccw1

d

Unread postby deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Kien Side Wah Ching = black rag. KS 4 lyfe.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby fresh » May 14th, 2008, 10:21 pm

ks= losers

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 14th, 2008, 10:25 pm

wah ching is the sound it makes when a pimp smacks a chinese prostitute

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby Proverbz » May 14th, 2008, 10:41 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:wah ching is the sound it makes when a pimp smacks a chinese prostitute

LOL

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”