Fourth Reich Skins

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Fourth Reich Skins

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 12:58 pm

SoCal.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Fourth Reich Skins

Unread post by Invincible » March 26th, 2004, 3:11 pm

where?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 26th, 2004, 3:32 pm

Los Angeles by what I'm reading.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 27th, 2004, 1:03 pm

They were nothing but a blip on the radar screen. Bunch a little kids collecting guns and pipe bombs who are about a whole lot of nothing...
You guys just need to be over it. There are no orginized white supremists groups left anymore. If they say they are they are nothing's with big mouths..

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 27th, 2004, 5:07 pm

what u talking about. If they got guns and bombs they must be deep man.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 27th, 2004, 8:00 pm

there were like 10 16 year olds and they never did anything they just talked about it. they had like 2 or 3 Ak's, and some plumbing pipe. They were nothings.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 28th, 2004, 9:27 pm

if that wre true they wouldnt be on the map and no one would even know they exist. But since they got a reputation they must have done somethin.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 2nd, 2004, 12:49 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:They were nothing but a blip on the radar screen. Bunch a little kids collecting guns and pipe bombs who are about a whole lot of nothing...
You guys just need to be over it. There are no orginized white supremists groups left anymore. If they say they are they are nothing's with big mouths..

Oh they were kids then? I didn't know that. And, I find what you're saying about there being no organized white supremist groups left anymore hard to believe but I do agree they have been on the decline since the 50's as far as numbers go.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » April 4th, 2004, 9:31 am

Well you can belive it or not. Thats your right. I am just telling you the facts. The last orginized groups were the Hammerskin Nations. Bunch of drunk thugs. The orginizations declined, you have cells, but they are dormant and do not view non white races as the enemy, they know they would have to deal with the people they see as traitors to the white race first. Its gone, its over. It will definatly re-emerge, no doubt. But right now aint nothing.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 4th, 2004, 11:13 am

I do believe you are telling the truth as you understand and experience it and I do agree with you on most things. I just kind of leave the question open ended rather than draw a final conclusion because I keep running across Peckerwoods coming off a main line somewhere in my travels whether they be in a recovery program or straight up back in their neighborhood. Anyways, also the question was brought up of the real mission of WP entering institutions of power in the system and what's going on with that.. etc.. Believe me, my personal view, is the less madness and the more happiness the better.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”