if any wHAT ASIAN gangs are AT WAR

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: if any wHAT ASIAN gangs are AT WAR

Unread post by caliboi » August 18th, 2010, 6:09 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:damn thought this place died off. good to c some folks still posting. anyways the 411 on ktown is this. Trey Deuce and ACS are the only 2 gangs that seems to be active in Ktown as of now. Trey Deuce is the deepest korean gang with ACS being about 10 deep with a bunch of lil kids. who the hell is gonna take em serious? i dunno.
aye have u watched the movie kk family list itz based on a gang called korean killers bak in la koreatown???

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 18th, 2010, 9:37 pm

What up Thonko!? Put in a good word for some of us lowlier folks with knowledge for VIP man, we cant start new topics or respond to anything in the LA asian section cuz its locked down now. Help a ninja out! hahaha

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 18th, 2010, 10:31 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:What up Thonko!? Put in a good word for some of us lowlier folks with knowledge for VIP man, we cant start new topics or respond to anything in the LA asian section because its locked down now. Help a ninja out! hahaha
aye have u watched any asian gangster movies like kk family list, baby, and dust of life

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » August 18th, 2010, 11:19 pm

i never met any natoma boy or wah ching cuz i was in the 818. we had one wah ching i remember at our school. someone fools tripped on him. i remember t side came down to a party but they all look like regular college guys. i first heard about natoma boyz while looking thru the internet at a library in 97. it was that documentary about ricky but i never got too the whole thing just bits n pieces. yeah and this board got all jacked up. i couldnt post anything for a while. i was gonna post that kk video up but this forum wouldnt allow me to post wtf. acs 10 deep huh? they probably had the one of the longest generations as far as korean gangs. i hear about trey deuce but dont hear about them at the same time. and believe it or not there is asian in south central. i used to drop a co worker off home and he lived near the pueblos. he said theres a bunch of asians there and they claim bloods. he was talking about obz. i knew about the viet chings and wah ching through a classmate who lived in monterey park.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 19th, 2010, 10:21 am

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 19th, 2010, 11:42 am

Proverbz wrote:i never met any natoma boy or wah ching because i was in the 818. we had one wah ching i remember at our school. someone fools tripped on him. i remember t side came down to a party but they all look like regular college guys. i first heard about natoma boyz while looking thru the internet at a library in 97. it was that documentary about ricky but i never got too the whole thing just bits n pieces. yeah and this board got all jacked up. i couldnt post anything for a while. i was gonna post that kk video up but this forum wouldnt allow me to post wtf. acs 10 deep huh? they probably had the one of the longest generations as far as korean gangs. i hear about trey deuce but dont hear about them at the same time. and believe it or not there is asian in south central. i used to drop a co worker off home and he lived near the pueblos. he said theres a bunch of asians there and they claim bloods. he was talking about obz. i knew about the viet chings and wah ching through a classmate who lived in monterey park.
wait u wer in the 818 where vn abz did the summer madness. do u kno anyone frm vn abz and boy those guys r crazy as hell back in the 90s if u knew wat i wuz talkin about. there was a lot of crazy filipino gangs like jfx, sts, rpb, and other pinoy gangs and korean gangs also but vn abz wuz pretty dominant in the sfv and prolly l.a. overall of the asian gangs in the 90s and i think early 2000s and did chu live in van nuys.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 20th, 2010, 3:04 am

Finitoo, Asians do live in South Central. I have fam there and used to have even more fam there back in the day. And no, they don't own or work at a liquor store haha. There are some Asians in the ghetto believe it or not. Jus like there are some white ppl up there also. Has anybody else noticed the questions and statements by caliboi seem kinda funny? Jus throwing that out there.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 20th, 2010, 6:55 am

triplethreat wrote:Finitoo, Asians do live in South Central. I have fam there and used to have even more fam there back in the day. And no, they don't own or work at a liquor store haha. There are some Asians in the ghetto believe it or not. Jus like there are some white ppl up there also. Has anybody else noticed the questions and statements by caliboi seem kinda funny? Jus throwing that out there.
dude dis is the topic wat asian gangs r at war dood wuz so funny bout that

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » August 20th, 2010, 9:50 am

i didn't live in van nuys, i was in mission hills. the summer madness thing happened when i was in junior high. i didn't really know too much in my own life about it other than what i saw on the news. i remember wanting to be an abz after watching the fox 11 special lol. the 818 was kinda crazy back then because gangs were active and shit would pop off at the movie theaters, arcade, burger king, wherever. i remember the first time i got hit up was when i was 13 at a gas station. a white jeep full of cholos stopped in front of me while i used a pay phone and one guy got out. he ran up, asked me where i was from and i almost shit my pants. i didn't understand at first but then i thought i was going to get shot lol. they left me alone but i always wondered why these cholos hit me up. it's cause asians were bangin pretty hard and everyone was being aware of it. and caliboi is kinda funny. he's like a gang cheerleader. LOL!

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 20th, 2010, 12:08 pm

Proverbz wrote:i didn't live in van nuys, i was in mission hills. the summer madness thing happened when i was in junior high. i didn't really know too much in my own life about it other than what i saw on the news. i remember wanting to be an abz after watching the fox 11 special lol. the 818 was kinda crazy back then because gangs were active and shit would pop off at the movie theaters, arcade, burger king, wherever. i remember the first time i got hit up was when i was 13 at a gas station. a white jeep full of cholos stopped in front of me while i used a pay phone and one guy got out. he ran up, asked me where i was from and i almost shit my pants. i didn't understand at first but then i thought i was going to get shot lol. they left me alone but i always wondered why these cholos hit me up. it's cause asians were bangin pretty hard and everyone was being aware of it. and caliboi is kinda funny. he's like a gang cheerleader. LOL!
dood nah dis is the topic and i wanna relate to the gang shit ya kno. so how wuz mission hills cuz i neva herda that place wuz it big and lotta asians n cholos. i lived in l.a. till i wuz in junior high and moved to long beach cambodia town area in high skwl and have u herd of the gang longos its a cholo gang that hates abz n trg and other asian gangs and their hood wuld always put nk which dey hate asians.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 20th, 2010, 2:24 pm

caliboi wrote: dood nah dis is the topic and i wanna relate to the gang shit ya kno. so how wuz mission hills because i neva herda that place wuz it big and lotta asians n cholos. i lived in l.a. till i wuz in junior high and moved to long beach cambodia town area in high skwl and have u herd of the gang longos its a cholo gang that hates abz n trg and other asian gangs and their hood wuld always put nk which dey hate asians.
Which HS did you go to? Where in the beach did you live?
Nk is "Ni66er killer" for the longos Gk is for "gook killer"

I remember getting mad dogged by 3, older, cholo fools coming out of Poly Burger as me and my friends were heading in(when i was bout 14) and when we came out there was "Nip Killer" sprayed on the wall where there was no graffiti just 20mins earlier.

When they wanna spray Nip Killer they seem to spray the whole thing out instead of just writing NK.
Heaven forbid their racism got misconstrued.
:lol:

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 20th, 2010, 8:33 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote: dood nah dis is the topic and i wanna relate to the gang shit ya kno. so how wuz mission hills because i neva herda that place wuz it big and lotta asians n cholos. i lived in l.a. till i wuz in junior high and moved to long beach cambodia town area in high skwl and have u herd of the gang longos its a cholo gang that hates abz n trg and other asian gangs and their hood wuld always put nk which dey hate asians.
Which HS did you go to? Where in the beach did you live?
Nk is "Ni66er killer" for the longos Gk is for "gook killer"

I remember getting mad dogged by 3, older, cholo fools coming out of Poly Burger as me and my friends were heading in(when i was bout 14) and when we came out there was "Nip Killer" sprayed on the wall where there was no graffiti just 20mins earlier.

When they wanna spray Nip Killer they seem to spray the whole thing out instead of just writing NK.
Heaven forbid their racism got misconstrued.
:lol:
i went to jordan high skwl how bout u??

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 9:24 am

Poly.

I used to stay up off St. Louis and Cherry, then moved up Cherry Apartments on the N/S(sorta), bounced back and forth between there and Garden Grove for a bit before I finally just manned up and called it quits, soon as I was off parole I left the state completely.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 9:40 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Poly.

I used to stay up off St. Louis and Cherry, then moved up Cherry Apartments on the N/S(sorta), bounced back and forth between there and Garden Grove for a bit before I finally just manned up and called it quits, soon as I was off parole I left the state completely.
ive been wonderin to ask u sumdin for quite sumtime now. so outta vn abz did chu get to meet any of those guys that had their faces in gangland like sothi menh or the mercado brothers or have seen dem cuz i havent and did vn abz eva kik it with lb abz b4????

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 10:01 am

Of course the separate sets kicked it from time to time, thats how it went from ABS, ABI and ABZ to just ABZ, apparently some VN Ogs had fam from LB Ogs and were also real close to ABI OGs. Just like a lot of Asian immigrats who seem to have massive ammounts of "family" that aren't really family. I've had pinoy homies with grips of 'cousins' only to find out they're not really related at all, their families just came from the same village and thats the tie that binds them.

As far as the Mercado brothers, I can't say I've ever met them, and even I did(which I didn't) I'd not say much considering their case is still open.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 10:17 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Of course the separate sets kicked it from time to time, thats how it went from ABS, ABI and ABZ to just ABZ, apparently some VN Ogs had fam from LB Ogs and were also real close to ABI OGs. Just like a lot of Asian immigrats who seem to have massive ammounts of "family" that aren't really family. I've had pinoy homies with grips of 'cousins' only to find out they're not really related at all, their families just came from the same village and thats the tie that binds them.

As far as the Mercado brothers, I can't say I've ever met them, and even I did(which I didn't) I'd not say much considering their case is still open.
so as far as i know i knew most of the beefs frm l.a. to the oc. dunno much bout northern cali but i herda laotian gangs hatin hmong gangs down there but i neva herda any actual hmong group except mod. i dont think mod wuld last in l.a. or orange county for sure tho but in nor cal dey seem active in sum places mainly central valley u eva ben to the central valley. lotta khmer laotian n hmong cliccs in those areas. bay area only things i kno for sure is that san jo viet gangs always fightin each other and frisco is chinatown mafia typa undaworld like the gangland with shrimp boy that wuz a gwd episode. trg beefin with abz up in fresno on gland das az far as i know.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 10:21 am

I have family in Fresno, Stockton and East Bay(N.Oakland/Berkeley border).
I stayed up in N. Oakland(off 59th and MLK) for a bit, I actually liked it up there, I could spend all damn day just kicking it on Telegraph in Berkeley or at People's Park and not get a second look from any Police officer, they just go after the overly aggressive homeless bumming change.
Gotta love college towns.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 10:28 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:I have family in Fresno, Stockton and East Bay(N.Oakland/Berkeley border).
I stayed up in N. Oakland(off 59th and MLK) for a bit, I actually liked it up there, I could spend all damn day just kicking it on Telegraph in Berkeley or at People's Park and not get a second look from any Police officer, they just go after the overly aggressive homeless bumming change.
Gotta love college towns.
so have u seen the gangland of trg n abz in fresno, mod in minnesota, and shrimp boy in chinatown organized crime

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 23rd, 2010, 10:33 am

I can't sit through an entire episode of Gangland, the narrator always cracks me up and the facts are fuc*ed from jump street just about every time. I think the only one I've actually sat all the way through was the ABZ one and, knowing more than the average bear about the hood, I still wasn't surprised when they got more than half their facts wrong, had some fool no one ABZ set will claim (sicco blu) as their focal point and based their entire episode around what everyone already knew.

I mean this fool Sicco claims St. Louis Blocc ABZ, claims to be half Khmer and claims his brother was an OG.

He aint from St.Louis Blocc, he ain't Khmer, and his brother-in law was from ABZ but not an OG, and he definitely ain't the real Sicco.

But then again, it's Gangland, what do you expect?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 23rd, 2010, 10:44 am

yea sicco duznt even seem khmer at all and who is gonna claim him in cali plus most of his homies r up in the eastcoast frm wat i saw in his video. to b honest idk y he claim lb abz may b cuz of his so-called brother i guess. i mean in tat episode of abz half their facts were off. sicco aint frm lb abz, abz's main rival is only wc in sgv and i guess vn abz's rival but not the most, dey didnt even mention of the whole abz frm lb, abs frm vn, and abi frm ctown band together to b cum one clicc abz insted dey said sumdin bout abz disbanded frm lb to vn. clutch is frm lb abz i think he frm n/s abz frm wat ma frnd told me and dragon is frm w/s abz frm sgv i think dey seem legit as far as i know.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 25th, 2010, 5:16 am

If that guy Sicco is false claiming why doesn't someone check him? I saw his myspace account, dude looks funny to me. Just straight up overdoing it. I get the feeling he's trying to sell the image of a gangster for his attempt at a rap career. Some of his homies on myspace claim Dallas ABZ it looks like.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 25th, 2010, 5:19 am

triplethreat wrote:If that guy Sicco is false claiming why doesn't someone check him? I saw his myspace account, dude looks funny to me. Just straight up overdoing it. I get the feeling he's trying to sell the image of a gangster for his attempt at a rap career. Some of his homies on myspace claim Dallas ABZ it looks like.
so do u also think hes a fluke?? cuz he dont look cambodian to me

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » August 25th, 2010, 10:31 am

caliboi wrote:
triplethreat wrote:If that guy Sicco is false claiming why doesn't someone check him? I saw his myspace account, dude looks funny to me. Just straight up overdoing it. I get the feeling he's trying to sell the image of a gangster for his attempt at a rap career. Some of his homies on myspace claim Dallas ABZ it looks like.
so do u also think hes a fluke?? because he dont look cambodian to me
sometime when ur half u don't have to look like ur other half, i think sicco probably cliam to be half cambodian cuz he grew up around them. u ever thought of that?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 25th, 2010, 11:59 am

562booney wrote:
caliboi wrote:
so do u also think hes a fluke?? because he dont look cambodian to me
sometime when ur half u don't have to look like ur other half, i think sicco probably cliam to be half cambodian because he grew up around them. u ever thought of that?
I don't think it's really his ethnicity that's in question, anyone who knows what's up knows he's Puerto Rican and White and that he told a bald faced lie when he said his brother was ABZ, it was his brother-in law, it's the fact that he claims he, too, is from St. Louis blocc ABZ in Long Beach but never ever got put on the set by ANYONE in the LB. Dude just runs around name dropping his brother in law and using his tats as an in to the sets outside of cali that don't know any better. Spits a few rhymes and makes a few youtube videos and all of a sudden everyone thinks this fool is Afficial ABZ. When he's not.

I mean, FFS, he spoke on beefs in that gangland like he had some authority and knowledge when in reality he was like 4yrs old when that stuff went down, and was nowhere near the drama.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 25th, 2010, 7:30 pm

like i said hes false claimin he in abz idk where the hell he got the idea to claim lb abz when he frm the eastcoast meanin lowell im guessin. so bullet is abz up in sgv still around cuz i havnt ben bak there lately and i herd frm ma frnds in van nuys the abz down ther jus smokes n drinks.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 25th, 2010, 7:48 pm

caliboi wrote:like i said hes false claimin he in abz idk where the hell he got the idea to claim lb abz when he frm the eastcoast meanin lowell im guessin. so bullet is abz up in sgv still around because i havnt ben bak there lately and i herd frm ma frnds in van nuys the abz down ther jus smokes n drinks.
They're still around, they recently got into it with Zodiac Side VBZ, and fools from both sides got smoked in a car to car shootout last year I believe.

Also, I was trying to post a new topic here(because I realized the "new topic" button was back) but says i don't have permission...I saw this article on the homepage though:

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... -1/NEWSMAP

Apparently this 14yr old kid was from CTC(crazy town crips) in stockton, and was getting jumped out and they ended up beating him to death in front of his Cousin(who's an ex Asian street walker gang member). Dude talked to the po resulting in all involved in the "jump out" being arrested, and the junveniles involved (14-16yrs old) are being charged as adults.

This is why this shit ain't worth it, even when you have the good sense to back out at such a young age it still can come back to bite you.

RIP to this kid.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 25th, 2010, 9:20 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote:like i said hes false claimin he in abz idk where the hell he got the idea to claim lb abz when he frm the eastcoast meanin lowell im guessin. so bullet is abz up in sgv still around because i havnt ben bak there lately and i herd frm ma frnds in van nuys the abz down ther jus smokes n drinks.
They're still around, they recently got into it with Zodiac Side VBZ, and fools from both sides got smoked in a car to car shootout last year I believe.

Also, I was trying to post a new topic here(because I realized the "new topic" button was back) but says i don't have permission...I saw this article on the homepage though:

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... -1/NEWSMAP

Apparently this 14yr old kid was from CTC(crazy town crips) in stockton, and was getting jumped out and they ended up beating him to death in front of his Cousin(who's an ex Asian street walker gang member). Dude talked to the po resulting in all involved in the "jump out" being arrested, and the junveniles involved (14-16yrs old) are being charged as adults.

This is why this shit ain't worth it, even when you have the good sense to back out at such a young age it still can come back to bite you.

RIP to this kid.
so didnt chu say that the z-side vboyz were a buncha busters u said it on sum post i read and that the west side and garden grove v boyz wer most down.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 26th, 2010, 4:02 am

Its sad about that kid dying like that. Ive heard of ppl getting 'jumped out' before and its usually pretty bad. One thing I dont understand about that article is it says they were yelling racial epithets at the victim. I dont get that, aren't they all the same? The article also mentions LTC briefly. Are LTC and ABZ still clicked up over there? I remember seeing or hearing about that some where.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 26th, 2010, 4:13 am

dats a sad story like i said for youngsters in this generation if u cant handle the gang life dont join cuz if u try to get out the consequences r dangerous n like dey said on that report u culd die.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 26th, 2010, 8:09 am

caliboi wrote: so didnt chu say that the z-side vboyz were a buncha busters u said it on sum post i read and that the west side and garden grove v boyz wer most down.
It's a matter of opinion i guess, but most anyone who know's something about something know's Z-side is wack, just a bunch of youngsters trying to look hard, W/S, on the other hand, though you don't hear much about them they always got down for theirs from what I remember. And I never much about West Park GG VBZ, just that they helped me out when I was on the run on some dumb shit, and thats enough to be cool in my book.
triplethreat wrote:Its sad about that kid dying like that. Ive heard of ppl getting 'jumped out' before and its usually pretty bad. One thing I dont understand about that article is it says they were yelling racial epithets at the victim. I dont get that, aren't they all the same? The article also mentions LTC briefly. Are LTC and ABZ still clicked up over there? I remember seeing or hearing about that some where.
Yeah, from what I hear LTC and ABZ are still cliqued up, not sure how it is up there ever since that big LTC bust a yr or 2 ago, but before that LTC was the Asian gang in Stockton, biggest and baddest, more so than ABZ or TRG, which was funny because ABZ basically raised those fools up to the Gz they are and kept them in check, then they took it and ran hard with it.

I think they just got mentioned in that article, along with so many other seemingly random gang name drops, because lil dude kept running around w/ enemies, either trying to hood hop or just stopped giving a damn realized that cool people are cool people regardless...idk, but I bet that shit set his homies off in a bad way.

The racial slurs, that sorta surprised me when I read that, a majority of the names involved seemed Khmer so idk what they could have called him that would have hurt him any more than it did them.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » August 26th, 2010, 3:59 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
caliboi wrote: so didnt chu say that the z-side vboyz were a buncha busters u said it on sum post i read and that the west side and garden grove v boyz wer most down.
It's a matter of opinion i guess, but most anyone who know's something about something know's Z-side is wack, just a bunch of youngsters trying to look hard, W/S, on the other hand, though you don't hear much about them they always got down for theirs from what I remember. And I never much about West Park GG VBZ, just that they helped me out when I was on the run on some dumb shit, and thats enough to be cool in my book.
triplethreat wrote:Its sad about that kid dying like that. Ive heard of ppl getting 'jumped out' before and its usually pretty bad. One thing I dont understand about that article is it says they were yelling racial epithets at the victim. I dont get that, aren't they all the same? The article also mentions LTC briefly. Are LTC and ABZ still clicked up over there? I remember seeing or hearing about that some where.
Yeah, from what I hear LTC and ABZ are still cliqued up, not sure how it is up there ever since that big LTC bust a yr or 2 ago, but before that LTC was the Asian gang in Stockton, biggest and baddest, more so than ABZ or TRG, which was funny because ABZ basically raised those fools up to the Gz they are and kept them in check, then they took it and ran hard with it.

I think they just got mentioned in that article, along with so many other seemingly random gang name drops, because lil dude kept running around w/ enemies, either trying to hood hop or just stopped giving a damn realized that cool people are cool people regardless...idk, but I bet that shit set his homies off in a bad way.

The racial slurs, that sorta surprised me when I read that, a majority of the names involved seemed Khmer so idk what they could have called him that would have hurt him any more than it did them.
as far as i know the only asian gangs thats actually around in the sgv that r active at dis point r w/s vbz, abz, and wc but dunno bout others dey culd b cuz frm wat i herd dey still have shit with the surenos a.k.a. the mexican mafia. sfv aint really active anymore except mainly the cholo gangs cuz most asian gangs r dead or jus grew outta the game. south central l.a. meaning long beach i guess is still active but mainly abz is prolly the most active dunno bout trg's tho. l.a. the city on the other hand idk de only groups i consider most active r prolly olb frm chinatown and i tink z-side vbz but dunno bout othas dey mite b doin sum grimey shit i guess i becha u no wuz still poppin in l.a. county got n e more u can throw at me???

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 29th, 2010, 2:36 am

Sup folks,I've been out of the loop for a long ass while.LTC and ABZ will forever be clicked up and LTC will always be deep since they're probably the only Asian Crip gang that can compete with the Bloods(IMO) I remember back than when ABZ use to put in all the work and let LTC beef with the minor gangs like TRG and CBC.S.E.A click are like brothers they might have a few arguments here and there but they'll forgive and forget...ABZ and ST youngsters be catching fades recently but that don't mean they're enemies.A friend from OC told me TRG and WDC beefs with Lopers...they all live in the same apartment community...and although WDC are Crips they're still family with TRG. Sicco ain't even from St.Louis block I lived on the next street over on Dawson and I ain't never seen him.

I'm trying to buy a gun legally so does big5 offer that gun license test?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”