Lao Boyz

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Lao Boyz

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 21st, 2008, 1:13 am

Anyobdy heard of this click that broke off from ABZ?

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Re: Lao Boyz

Unread post by 61deuce » October 21st, 2008, 9:45 am

There's Lao Boyz in Minnesota and they claiming the red flag. Don't know about Cali tho

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 21st, 2008, 10:42 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:Anyobdy heard of this click that broke off from ABZ?
i only know about socal stuff so i don't know if lao boyz is a click that ever broke off from abz.

never even heard of that rumor.

i've been hearing about lao boys in other cities and states since the early 90's.

considering abz barely came up in long beach , la and sfv in the mid-late 80's i seriously doubt that they broke off from abz. maybe a click of abz stopped claiming abz and jumped over to lao boyz but i doubt the whole gang itself is an offshoot of abz.

it's probably just all talk. like how abz came from trg which i don't believe is true.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 21st, 2008, 10:48 am

61deuce wrote:There's Lao Boyz in Minnesota and they claiming the red flag. Don't know about Cali tho
yeah i've heard of lao boyz/bloods for a while now in other cities and states too.

i seriously doubt they're an offshoot of abz.

most likely scenario is some abz guys jumped hoods.

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » October 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am

judastaugamma wrote:
61deuce wrote:There's Lao Boyz in Minnesota and they claiming the red flag. Don't know about Cali tho
yeah i've heard of lao boyz/bloods for a while now in other cities and states too.

Here in Minnesota ... Lao Boyz was started by some Lao brothers in the early 90s (I believe) in Southside Mpls. I doubt they have any connection to ABZ or they are offshoot of ABZ.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 22nd, 2008, 6:31 am

61deuce wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Here in Minnesota ... Lao Boyz was started by some Lao brothers in the early 90s (I believe) in Southside Mpls. I doubt they have any connection to ABZ or they are offshoot of ABZ.
yup. lao boyz/bloods have been around a while in other states. maybe one clique has some kind of connection but that's about it.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 25th, 2008, 12:48 am

judastaugamma wrote:

They are a click of ABZ that came up in the late 80s,my cousin was one of their riders.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 25th, 2008, 12:58 am

YearZero wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

They are a click of ABZ that came up in the late 80s,my cousin was one of their riders.
what city?

never heard of lao boyz coming from abz. must be out of state. abz barely came up mid to late 80's.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 25th, 2008, 1:15 am

Long Beach...ABZ been around since the early 80s.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 25th, 2008, 11:08 am

YearZero wrote:Long Beach...ABZ been around since the early 80s.
nah not that old. mid to late 80's.

most of the abz from long beach was in ultimate new wave or ultimate wave warriors or something.

a lot were from the TR crew before it became TRG.

hard to say with all the different stories you hear but ABZ wasn't from the early 80's. mid 80's at the earliest.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 26th, 2008, 2:30 am

I kicked it with originals from trg that puts abz in the earlie 80's.

O.gs from TRG and ABZ were both from Ultimate New Wave back in the days...when it dropped they created their own crews.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 26th, 2008, 3:04 am

YearZero wrote:I kicked it with originals from trg that puts abz in the earlie 80's.

O.gs from TRG and ABZ were both from Ultimate New Wave back in the days...when it dropped they created their own crews.
Do you know anymore clcisk that broke off from those two gangs. From what I heard, a lot of Asian Gangs in LBC broke off from those two gangs.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 26th, 2008, 10:24 am

YearZero wrote:I kicked it with originals from trg that puts abz in the earlie 80's.

i don't know.

if you mean '84 or so as early then maybe.

i've heard ab stories from the actual founder of van nuys abs bullet and founder of north side abz shaggy (who was long beach side) as well as other og's from van nuys , old la abi/mp abz. i've always heard lb started in the mid-late 80's. '85-86 around that time.

but i guess stories do get twisted depending on who's telling the story and as time goes by.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 27th, 2008, 1:47 am

ridincitiesforever wrote:

Do you know anymore clcisk that broke off from those two gangs. From what I heard, a lot of Asian Gangs in LBC broke off from those two gangs.
TRG had CBC,YCT,EBG?.

EBG ain't really a TRG click...a former o.g TRG made EBG.

ABZ had LBZ,LCC,CFGC,,ECH,BKG.ABZ had more clicks that I cant think of right now.

To Judas

Shaggy the one that killed by roaches...is that the one u talking about...or filipino shaggy from cerritos?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » October 27th, 2008, 1:08 pm

YearZero wrote:
ridincitiesforever wrote:

TRG had CBC,YCT,EBG?.

EBG ain't really a TRG click...a former o.g TRG made EBG.

ABZ had LBZ,LCC,CFGC,,ECH,BKG.ABZ had more clicks that I cant think of right now.

To Judas

Shaggy the one that killed by roaches...is that the one u talking about...or filipino shaggy from cerritos?
no not that shaggy r.i.p. (was this the abz r.i.p. back in '97 or so? by a black trg?)

shaggy who is serving live for the WC 187 in sgv. he started downey/norwalk/cerritos abz back in the days. he's not filipino though most of his youngters from that area were mostly filipino at the time.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » November 1st, 2008, 6:54 pm

judastaugamma wrote:

Lao Boys/Bloods is from Fresno. They had NS LB and WS LB. They were the deepest Lao fools. They had hella heads back in the late 80's early 90's. They would roll all the way to San Diego with red rags on their heads. Man were they deep.

What you here about them?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 3rd, 2008, 3:41 pm

no not that shaggy r.i.p. (was this the abz r.i.p. back in '97 or so? by a black trg?)

shaggy who is serving live for the WC 187 in sgv. he started downey/norwalk/cerritos abz back in the days. he's not filipino though most of his youngters from that area were mostly filipino at the time.[/quote]

Naw,I dont know the shaggy thats servin time.

Black trg? I know who youre talking about,But I heard it was a different trg dude that did it with a guage.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » November 3rd, 2008, 4:12 pm

YearZero wrote:no not that shaggy r.i.p. (was this the abz r.i.p. back in '97 or so? by a black trg?)

shaggy who is serving live for the WC 187 in sgv. he started downey/norwalk/cerritos abz back in the days. he's not filipino though most of his youngters from that area were mostly filipino at the time.
Naw,I dont know the shaggy thats servin time.

Black trg? I know who youre talking about,But I heard it was a different trg dude that did it with a guage.[/quote]

yeah the ns shaggy last time i heard was in pelican.

so it wasn't the black trg? that was the story back in the days , at least when it made it down to the valley

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » November 3rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

I don't really wanna say anthing else.Speakin of that black dude though...he got shanked up in county by ABZ.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”