korean gang outlawz in Cerritos (LA County)

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
richjesus

korean gang outlawz in Cerritos (LA County)

Unread post by richjesus » February 1st, 2009, 11:01 pm

i jus remembered bout this gang, they made some noise around late 90's ealry 2000. i cant remember if theres any posts on them already in these forums.

korean gang, the heads i knew got down in cerritos.

anyways else got stories/info/etc bout em.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: korean gang outlawz

Unread post by Proverbz » February 2nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

i heard about this gang for the first time in 2001. when that korean girl got killed in cerritos, it was the outlaws that retaliated for her. one name rings a bell "Diablo" , that dood was crazy.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Proverbz » February 2nd, 2009, 10:14 pm

Proverbz wrote:i heard about this gang for the first time in 2001. when that korean girl got killed in cerritos, it was the outlaws that retaliated for her. one name rings a bell "Diablo" , that dood was crazy.
LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles County Sheriff department in Cerritos is investigating a melee that broke out on March 14 at Cerritos Regional Park allegedly involving youth from rival gangs -- possibly the latest in a string of incidents that indicate tensions among Korean youth in gangs is on the rise.

The fight broke out when a Los Angeles-area gang proposed reconciliation with one of their Cerritos counterparts by calling them out to the park, according to a friend of one who participated in the fight.

The investigators suspect the fight was connected to a March 13 killing of a Korean woman who recently graduated from Cerritos High School. Venus Hyun, 21, was fatally shot and four others in their 20s were injured while they were eating at the Fifth Wave, a Korean-owned café in Cypress.

After 1 a.m., two young Asian men approached Hyun and her friends and asked which gang they were from. Minutes after the questioners left, another young man who appeared to be Korean entered and fired at Hyun and the others, according to witnesses at the scene.

Gang experts believe these shooting incidents are revealing turf wars between the old and new Korean gangs.

On March 14, 10 high school students from Cerritos and 30 from Los Angeles were involved in the Cerritos Park incident. Seven were seriously injured during the fight and were taken to nearby hospitals. Some of the members sustained a fractured nose or broken tooth, the sheriff said.

Sheriff Deputy Denise Ogilvie said that she was investigating to see if the fight was connected to youth gang wars, but would not give any further details, including whether anyone was arrested.

Korean gangs are now actively engaged in regrouping themselves, said a Korean attorney who has been defending gang members. One major group called Outlaw, a gang that had been active in the Los Angeles area for five years, has now reorganized itself and taken on a new name, Chaos. According to their attorney, this change has provoked its two rivals, Santanas and Sargana, to aggressively take revenge on Chaos.

The Chaos gang consists only of Koreans, but the predominantly Latino Santanas and Sargana have Korean members, as well. Santanas and Sargana are known to usually hang around Internet gaming cafes and billiard halls. Their tactic is reportedly to fire indiscriminately after questioning which gang their targets belong to. The police suspect that Santanas members were responsible for Hyun’s death.

Two new Korean gangs have also emerged recently to add to the mix: Koreatown Gangster (KTG) and Korean Mafia (KM).

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » February 3rd, 2009, 1:31 am

^I remember this shooting when it happened. I thought it was Outlaws who got shot by STS at that cafe. I also remember hearing the guy who did the shooting was locked up. Can anyone confirm that? And wasn't that rumble at the park STS Vs. Sarzana (SZA)? I think that Outlaws turned into Killa Outlaws which go by K'OS not 'Chaos'. They have heads in Buena Park.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm

yea, newspapers fu nny calling KOS CHaos haha. stupid reporters.

the heads i knew from cerritos.

i think they are inactive. i dont think there are any korean bangers active in OC left. if anyone kno any gangs, prove me wrong.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » February 5th, 2009, 2:50 am

My friend got hit up by West Gardenz (WGZ) a while back. Its funny cause my friend doesnt bang of even looks like he bangs. Its kinda silly when gangsters hit up random civilians. I dont kno much about WGZ but kno they're based out of OC. I heard they're from the Garden Grove area. Thats where the name comes from.

sfree714
What city do you live in now?: Fulla

Unread post by sfree714 » February 10th, 2009, 10:04 am

yeah those niggaz still bang, got a few homies from that set ... altho most of the dirty work is done by their youngsters now ... last time I saw, they was all strapped up ... on-going beef with HKB and ACS

ra1nydays

Unread post by ra1nydays » February 10th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Outlawz are still around no doubt. I see them from time to time around the La Palma/Cerritos area. They used to kick it a lot at a bar called Khans but that placed closed down recently.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 10th, 2009, 9:41 pm

sfree714 wrote:yeah those niggaz still bang, got a few homies from that set ... altho most of the dirty work is done by their youngsters now ... last time I saw, they was all strapped up ... on-going beef with HKB and ACS
these korean gangs gotta stop beefin over stupid stuff like whose the hardest.
these dudes arent even from the same city n stuff.
when they go to the pen, they gotta click up anyways.
buncha idiots tryin to act hard for no reason.

most of em are middle/upper class too.

Outlaw
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: SGV

Unread post by Outlaw » December 22nd, 2009, 1:19 pm

thought ko's stood for Korean outlaws, anyways these guys actually put it down for the koreans, others like Mbz ACs or hkb bunch of wanna bes

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 22nd, 2009, 2:17 pm

Proverbz wrote:According to their attorney, this change has provoked its two rivals, Santanas and Sargana, to aggressively take revenge on Chaos.

The Chaos gang consists only of Koreans, but the predominantly Latino Santanas and Sargana have Korean members, as well. Santanas and Sargana are known to usually hang around Internet gaming cafes and billiard halls.
So many things wrong with that article its funny.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » December 23rd, 2009, 5:55 am

Hey Outlaw.. K'OS stands for Killa Outlaws. Its funny, that article talks about STS and SZA like their tight or something. But their enemies and hate each other. And SZA is Sarzana not Sargana or what ever it says. I dont kno much about SZA but heard they branched off from STS back in the day. SZA in OC had a lot of Korean heads. I came across one Korean guy from STS but heard there was a couple more. The media gets everything wrong.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 24th, 2009, 11:41 am

triplethreat wrote:Hey Outlaw.. K'OS stands for Killa Outlaws. Its funny, that article talks about STS and SZA like their tight or something. But their enemies and hate each other. And SZA is Sarzana not Sargana or what ever it says. I dont kno much about SZA but heard they branched off from STS back in the day. SZA in OC had a lot of Korean heads. I came across one Korean guy from STS but heard there was a couple more. The media gets everything wrong.
Yeah, they spelled Satanas wrong too.
SZA and LVM both had a grip of Korean heads in the OC(Mostly from the north OC, fullerton, buena park, la palma, cypress, etc but there were a few I knew from Yorba linda too.) I know STS had a few korean heads from cerritos set too, when my moms sent me to live with my cousin in OC in 11th grade I went to Gilbert West Continuation School, there were about 5-6 heads from STS cerritos there, 2 were kerean, one mexican, one thai, one japanese and one pinoy.

They movie "Better Luck Tomorrow" was about those fools from OC SZA who killed their homie in Barrio Los Coyotes hood in buena park on Thelma Ave back in like 92-93, if I remember correctly all those fools involved were Korean except the dude who lived in BLCs hood, he was pinoy(called him Chino from BLC). In the movie they twist shit up though, dont mention they was from a hood and the murder takes place up in the middle class part of Fullerton in the movie, not where it really happened in a BP barrio, for dramatic effect I guess.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » December 25th, 2009, 3:22 am

i heard a rumor those foos ended up with aids in prison and that some died

Ocsfinest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa ana

Re: korean gang outlawz in Cerritos (LA County)

Unread post by Ocsfinest » November 9th, 2015, 10:55 pm

They still have youngsters?

All the older ones I know are inactive

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”