W/S Islanders

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
682
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 60
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 11:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by 682 » August 15th, 2009, 4:10 pm

why they got the D crossed out? who do they bang on that starts with a D?

User avatar
TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 2:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA
Location: High Desert, CA

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by TCC19 » August 15th, 2009, 6:17 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPj7aiYlDfQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPj7aiYlDfQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


They seem like they're petty active in the Philippines.

User avatar
TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 2:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA
Location: High Desert, CA

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by TCC19 » August 15th, 2009, 6:19 pm

TCC19 wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPj7aiYlDfQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPj7aiYlDfQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


They seem like they're petty active in the Philippines.

my bad the video didn't post here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPj7aiYlDfQ

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by SB Tisoy » August 25th, 2009, 5:39 pm

682 wrote:why they got the D crossed out? who do they bang on that starts with a D?
Maybe Dominguez 13? Or "donkeys" as a general diss on Hispanics? Since that's in Seattle they could be referring to "Diablos," an old school filipino hood from that area.

warpath
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: June 28th, 2009, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by warpath » September 13th, 2009, 1:15 pm

all i have to say is that back in the days WS ISLANDERS were smashing on chongos big time. i grew up on 33rd and i went to scholl on the west side. i was locked up with a few wsislanders. my older bro is from west side islanders so i know something about the old islanders.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 19th, 2009, 2:42 am

warpath wrote:all i have to say is that back in the days WS ISLANDERS were smashing on chongos big time. i grew up on 33rd and i went to scholl on the west side. i was locked up with a few wsislanders. my older bro is from west side islanders so i know something about the old islanders.
Most asian hood in the beach used to smash on Chongos, if anything Chongos got the name they have now not cuz they generations deep but cuz they were forced to step their game up in the 90s to combat the asian hoods.
Roaches put Chongos on the map haha.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: February 15th, 2007, 3:20 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: 213
Contact:

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by Proverbz » September 19th, 2009, 9:37 am

do they got mexicans in WSI? i was in the west and saw this WSI hit up in an alley and next to it were all these ese's. the hit up wasn't crossed out though.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 19th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Yep, there were a few mexicans from WSI back in the day, this was back before Chongos on all sides clicked up and Harbor Area sur meeting to greenlight the asians though. How long ago you see this? cuz even from way back West side chongos and WSI were going at it

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: February 15th, 2007, 3:20 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: 213
Contact:

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by Proverbz » September 20th, 2009, 1:08 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:Yep, there were a few mexicans from WSI back in the day, this was back before Chongos on all sides clicked up and Harbor Area sur meeting to greenlight the asians though. How long ago you see this? because even from way back West side chongos and WSI were going at it
this was a couple of months ago.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: W/S Islanders

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 21st, 2009, 12:34 am

Proverbz wrote: this was a couple of months ago.
Are you sure it wasn't WSL you saw hit up?
It's been a minute and a half since Eyeliners made any noise in Long Beach and I don't think I've been away that long for them to have suddenly made a come back, with eses nonetheless.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”