Asian Boyz and Wah Ching

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Asian Boyz and Wah Ching

Unread post by crm » July 13th, 2011, 4:28 pm

Who has the upper hand in this conflict. The gangland episode made it seem like these two had a vicious war..but on here it seems that Wah Ching is more concerned with other gangs and not the Asian Boyz.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Re: Asian Boyz and Wah Ching

Unread post by wickerman » July 14th, 2011, 12:56 am

no one wins gang wars yo. alotta abz and alotta wah ching got injured/killed.

alotta abz and alotta wah ching got locked up.

alotta innocent victims got hurt too.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 20th, 2011, 7:54 am

"Had" the upper hand is more like it as the "war" isn't what it once was, what with all that went down with V/N ABZ in the aftermath and Wah Ching being but a shell of it's former self.

WC was on the map already when it popped off, as opposed to ABS(Z) who was fairly new to the game, the initial murderous conflict between the 2 in El Monte is what fueled V/N ABZ's fire, setting them off into the killers folks still tell tales of today putting them on the map. Neither hood is as active as they were then, and I doubt they ever will be what with all the heat that hit the hood and the decline in Asian Youth willing to join gangs these days.

Long story short, it doesn't matter who has or had the upper hand as it was a senseless war to start, one side pushed another till they both fell headfirst off the cliff and that was that.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » July 22nd, 2011, 4:12 pm

Ran into some WC back in the late 90's. Some of them dudes were straight up cholo'd out with flannel shirts split in the middle LOL. Dudes came out flossin with some chopperz thinkin me and my homeboiz would be impressed or something. I wonder if they ever used em.

Got ran up on and hit up by a Thai fool from VN Abs/z around the same time(late 90's) outside a Thai restaurant in Northridge.

Don't know shit about their beef though.

wickerman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by wickerman » July 23rd, 2011, 1:56 pm

SDmofo wrote:Ran into some WC back in the late 90's. Some of them dudes were straight up cholo'd out with flannel shirts split in the middle LOL. Dudes came out flossin with some chopperz thinkin me and my homeboiz would be impressed or something. I wonder if they ever used em.

Got ran up on and hit up by a Thai fool from VN Abs/z around the same time(late 90's) outside a Thai restaurant in Northridge.

Don't know shit about their beef though.
this reminds me of my encounters wid dudc. out of all the asian gangs i knew, they had the craziest straps. the 2 dudes i knew from dubc had a fukin mp5 counterstrike style and a chopper. shit was like a video game, i aint never seen no bangers wid crazier straps.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » July 24th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Yeah a lot of Asian bangers where rollin with Choppers and shit back then. Some hoods put them to use more than others. Some hoods seemed to favor choppers over other straps and used them on a consistent basis.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”