Samoan Gangs

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Samoan Gangs

Unread postby BlaKK » December 11th, 2003, 8:41 am

I know there out there, the only one's that i know of are

1. W.A.B.S. (Whites, Asians, Blakks, Samoans) Mainly Somoans though.
2. Deep Valley ( Think there bloods)
3. Oreintels (Think thats how you spell it) mostly samoans.
4. S.O.S.
5. Shaw Warriors

Thats all i know off. If you can think of any more please post em, appreciate it. Later.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Samoan Gangs

Unread postby BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 11th, 2003, 10:24 am

This was done previously on another thread.

PVCC
SOS-ES LONG BEACH, worldwide...
CSW/CBH/WSP
SPP
and then you have samoans in various other gangs of mixed ethnicity or black gangs...

Samoan population was mainly in Long Beach back in the day, but now they are in Carson. Mostly they stay in that whole South Bay/Harbor area. Also a good size population in Oceanside, and various areas of San Diego. Most popular samoan hood is SOS, they came up from the 70's. A lot of Samoan OG's were also bikers in their day during the 60s.
Last edited by BIG DUSTY LOCO on February 22nd, 2004, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby BlaKK » December 11th, 2003, 10:07 pm

good lookin out BDL

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » December 21st, 2003, 4:48 am

Also the Tongans, which are very similar in blood line as Samoans, have one crip gang in LA called TCG and I am sure you can guess what that stands for. They are near 104th Street, Imperial and near the 105 Freeway. I now they are still out ther but probably in very small numbers.

Also I think Tonga is an island in the Pacific not to far from Samoa.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby E`S`T » December 21st, 2003, 8:54 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:This was done previously on another thread.

PVCC
SOS-ES LONG BEACH, worldwide...
CSW/CBH
SPP
SUIZ
and then you have samoans in various other gangs of mixed ethnicity or black gangs...

Samoan population was mainly in Long Beach back in the day, but now they are in Carson. Mostly they stay in that whole South Bay/Harbor area. Also a good size population in Oceanside, and various areas of San Diego. Most popular samoan hood is SOS, they came up from the 70's. A lot of Samoan OG's were also bikers in their day during the 60s.
Spp(Skott Park Piru) is no longer a hood. They got wiped out by the ese's from CArson 13, Catskill St., Keystone, etc., etc. Also a funny thing is that when I went to Carson High, the Spp's and Ecc's were cool with each other. It seems like they clicked up to funk on the Mexicans. ANYWAYS, PEACE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » January 15th, 2004, 2:30 am

SKOTTS PARK IS STILL AROUND.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Cheeks » January 15th, 2004, 1:31 pm

Carson Samoan Warriors
^ Blood gang, Boo Ya's from there I think.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 15th, 2004, 1:33 pm

The Booyaa Tribe are all from Westside Piru, except for one member who is from PVCC I believe.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Cheeks » January 15th, 2004, 1:40 pm

Naw. I think they're from CSW.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby E`S`T » January 15th, 2004, 6:42 pm

Y.G. wrote:SKOTTS PARK IS STILL AROUND.

skott park is NOT AROUND. My family lives on 232nd Place in CArson and trust me homie if they are they must be chillin in their cribs because if you go through skott park, that shyt is all tagged up with Catskill Street Locos shyt. Those fools from Catskill Street are running the Park now. I was there on 1/4/2004. Peace homie

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Fre$h » January 15th, 2004, 11:37 pm

Most of Boo Yaa Tribe are from WSP; except for Murda One, & Monsta O. Who, if I'm not mistaken are from PVCC.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » January 16th, 2004, 5:30 am

TELL MY GIRL'S PEOPLE THAT THE SKOTTS AIN'T AROUND. I GUARANTEE YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby E`S`T » January 16th, 2004, 11:18 am

I ain't here 2 get into a pissing contest wuth you y.g. Maybe you know something I don't but I call it the way I see it. I lived in Carson for over 25 years and I've gone 2 school with the uso's, kicked it with them, and occasionally ran into some beef with them. Maybe we can ask a neutral source like Alonso or Detective Wedell from the Carson Sheriff Station. He's a gang expert and I have had some run ins with him. But a couple of my homies go to skott park cause there is a "buisness" spot there where they can score. Like I said I was there 2 weeks ago and didn't see nothing but chicanos chillin at the park. And what you doing with a somoan girl anyway? Ain't they a little big for you bros. lol..just jokin man, don't take offense. Alrato

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby classicc » January 18th, 2004, 8:29 pm

deep valley is blood and crips but the blood side is dead and the c side is on there way out to

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » January 19th, 2004, 3:01 am

TO RESPONSE TO SAMDOOBIE. MY GIRL AIN'T BIG YET THEY SAY WHEN YOU GET THEM PREGNANT THATS WHEN THEY GET BIG SO IM TRYIN TO AVOID THAT.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby juniorx » February 10th, 2004, 10:35 pm

Fre$h wrote:Most of Boo Yaa Tribe are from WSP; except for Murda One, & Monsta O. Who, if I'm not mistaken are from PVCC.

Ive heard them Claim Carson Samoan Warriors many of timez.. and isnt they clikk a Westside Piru Faction anyway ?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 10:48 pm

damn yall its SAMOAN WARRIOR BOUNTY HUNTERS

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Impala » February 19th, 2004, 11:19 pm

Aint there now or was there ever a hood called "Royal Samoan Posse"
RSP.....???

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby K1LLJOY » February 21st, 2004, 11:47 pm

no its ROYAL SAMOAN PIRUS they not in cali tho

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PREACH » February 28th, 2004, 4:36 pm

first off skott park is still around they might not be active or just keeping a low pro. but there are still some folks banging spp.
yes there is a hood called rsp royal samoan posse wich are crips in orange county , santa ana side.
does any one know of any hawaiian hoods in cali , or any hawaiians banging in any sets?

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby E`S`T » February 28th, 2004, 7:58 pm

pineapple homie, which members from skott park are still bangin? My family lives on 232nd and Archibald. Right by anchor liquor. My brother is over at skott park EVERYDAY and he see's no one. He shares a weed spot with Catskill St. Locos. If they are still "active" why dont they try and push Catskill St. off there turf? Do you know anyone from spp?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PREACH » February 29th, 2004, 9:46 pm

i'll give it to you sam, spp aint holding they hood no more but there still a gang you know whut im saying.
i know for fact they at war with wsp, over that murder at time out.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby juniorx » March 4th, 2004, 4:32 pm

aint spp and wsp both Samoan Hoods.. Uso's normally stand together where i come from..

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PREACH » March 4th, 2004, 6:52 pm

spp and wsp-carson , are both samoan gangs.
but if you read my above post you'll know why they got beef

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby juniorx » March 5th, 2004, 12:41 am

ah.. my bad..

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby PREACH » March 5th, 2004, 2:22 am

it's all good

DollyDagger

Unread postby DollyDagger » July 28th, 2008, 12:07 am

Ever seen the islanders from Rancho Cucamonga or Fontana?
Lots of Tongans and Samoans.
You either like them or hate them.
We cool .

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread postby DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 28th, 2008, 4:27 am

DollyDagger wrote:Ever seen the islanders from Rancho Cucamonga or Fontana?
Lots of Tongans and Samoans.
You either like them or hate them.
We cool .

THERES A TONGAN CRIP GANG IN MY CITY ONYERIO 4th STREET TONGAN CRIPS THEY HAD NUMBERS IN THE 90s BUT I HAVENT RUN IN TO ONE EVER, ALOT OF THEM MOVED NORTH TO UPLAND AND THERES A TONGAN CRIPS POSTED CUCA NEXT TO THE 15FWY CALLED ROCHESTA TONGAN CRIP...ALL FAMILY GANGS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread postby Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 1:40 am

Some foo said that TCG(Tongan Crip gang) is in Riverside, any truth I never ran into one.

mr310
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread postby mr310 » August 8th, 2008, 6:14 pm

scott park is not dead they actually taking out Catskill & Carson 13 Ravenna put together now..they are doing business with victoria park locos & Carson 13 Realty Street Locos..they are taking them fools out of their own turf..catskill/carson.ravenna is trying to click up with nightcrawler lol but their click is dead lol...but to tell you the truth..scott park got their hood back..if you didn't hear or notice...you never see catskill or carson up in their hood playing ball lol...i know alot of uso's from scott park and they are coo people...i remember they had that park on locked in the 80's & 90's...but in 2007-2008-?...its crazy now days...if you guys heard of the scott park alley gang ? them fools are crazy ..manly them fools puting in work than the 200 block boys...all i have to say scott park piru is still running and geting bigger

much love to my uso's

Mr 310 from Wilmas West C.Street

mr310
What city do you live in now?: carson

Unread postby mr310 » August 8th, 2008, 6:14 pm

scott park is not dead they actually taking out Catskill & Carson 13 Ravenna put together now..they are doing business with victoria park locos & Carson 13 Realty Street Locos..they are taking them fools out of their own turf..catskill/carson.ravenna is trying to click up with nightcrawler lol but their click is dead lol...but to tell you the truth..scott park got their hood back..if you didn't hear or notice...you never see catskill or carson up in their hood playing ball lol...i know alot of uso's from scott park and they are coo people...i remember they had that park on locked in the 80's & 90's...but in 2007-2008-?...its crazy now days...if you guys heard of the scott park alley gang ? them fools are crazy ..manly them fools puting in work than the 200 block boys...all i have to say scott park piru is still running and geting bigger

much love to my uso's

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread postby tam10 » August 11th, 2008, 12:18 pm

mr310 wrote:scott park is not dead they actually taking out Catskill & Carson 13 Ravenna put together now..they are doing business with victoria park locos & Carson 13 Realty Street Locos..they are taking them fools out of their own turf..catskill/carson.ravenna is trying to click up with nightcrawler lol but their click is dead lol...but to tell you the truth..scott park got their hood back..if you didn't hear or notice...you never see catskill or carson up in their hood playing ball lol...i know alot of uso's from scott park and they are coo people...i remember they had that park on locked in the 80's & 90's...but in 2007-2008-?...its crazy now days...if you guys heard of the scott park alley gang ? them fools are crazy ..manly them fools puting in work than the 200 block boys...all i have to say scott park piru is still running and geting bigger

much love to my uso's

mr310, my sister married an uso so I get some info but mostly in relation to whats popping in Long Beach but last I heard about year ago that SPP is no longer banging. Most of the og'z stopped banging and are strictly family men, the rest are in jail. You say the younger generation took the park back? man I'm not calling you a liar but I got to see it to believe it. Even if spp still exists...they are severely outnumbered by catskill/carson. It's a numbers game and the usos just don't have it and never will.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”