EastSide Atlantic Drive

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

EastSide Atlantic Drive

Unread post by N9ne » December 20th, 2003, 5:48 pm

Is this a misreference to the s/s adcc or is it a division of their set, or just another name for them because I know adcc is in east compton.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: EastSide Atlantic Drive

Unread post by bgcasper » December 21st, 2003, 8:23 am

ITS A UNION NAME THEY CLAIM S\S CAUSE THEY ARE 100% DOWN WITH THE SSCC LIKE KELLY CLAIM E\S NHKPCC THEY DOWN WITH NHCC ...SSCC ADCC ARE BROTHERS

Dre

Unread post by Dre » January 28th, 2004, 10:51 pm

So what's up with yall and Nutty is it safe to say Nutty South Atlantic

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 29th, 2004, 10:29 pm

its the way things are nutty south atlantic still tight , but kelly park and southside have small beef right now

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 29th, 2004, 11:35 pm

They all need to find a way to end that beef bgCASPER. It's too BIG of a world for that BS. Way too BIG.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 1st, 2007, 4:44 am

by the way this thread is fake from the front !!!!
there is no gang called east side atlantic drive
its south atlantic drive no east on it its the notorious don't panik gang !!!!!!
part of the south side compton crips
i posted that in order to c the reactions and i know yg and specially capone will disagree with this map .. i know capone is gonna say no ssc north of a lane but thats why i posted that to hear point of views im not the one who did that map somebody from sscc did

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 1st, 2007, 10:15 am

lol where my KP's at?

but yeah that map high key fuCCed up cuhz the DuCCy will never have that much turf

And the South turf dont go that far up thats ELMst

and cuhz we dont border with the Pops on Compton Blvd thats the Grave yard and thats kinda ELMst turf in front of the Grave yard down Plamer but u will never C one of em right there

and everything else is str8 except we share the beach with SS

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 1st, 2007, 12:40 pm

WLCC a fuckin RECTANGLE on the MAP Man
That shit LOOKS GOOD

THEM NIGGAS DEEP AS FUCK

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 1st, 2007, 9:23 pm

SSCC DONT TOUCH ROSECRANS U NEED TO STOP MAKIN YO'SELF LOOK WEAKER AND WEAKER AND FROM WHAT I KNOW SOUTHSIDE IS the ONLY Black GANG IN CPT THAT REP S/S EVERYBODY ELSE REP E/S...

AND WHERE IS the SBCC ON the

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 12:52 am

WHERE IS SBCC AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE MAP WHAT SO EVER AND ATLANTIC DRIVE IS PROBABLY JUST ON ONE BLOCK BECAUSE THEY HOOD BE LOOKING VERY EMPTY I DON'T SEE NO NIGGAZ OR ESES OVER THERE AND MY GIRL'S GRANDPARENTS STAY OVER THERE TOO. SOUTH SIDE AIN'T THAT BIG GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND REALLY WARD LANE DON'T EVEN GO TO BOMPTON BLVD.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 2nd, 2007, 2:57 am

WHERE IS SBCC AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE MAP WHAT SO EVER AND ATLANTIC DRIVE IS PROBABLY JUST ON ONE BLOCK BECAUSE THEY HOOD BE LOOKING VERY EMPTY I DON'T SEE NO NIGGAZ OR ESES OVER THERE AND MY GIRL'S GRANDPARENTS STAY OVER THERE TOO. SOUTH SIDE AIN'T THAT BIG GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE AND REALLY WARD LANE DON'T EVEN GO TO compton BLVD.
I DONT KNOW IF U SAID that TO BE FUNNY OR ON SOME BEEF SH*T BUT YOU RAISIN SOME REAL EYEBROWS 'ROUND HERE with that ONE...ARE U F***IN YERMED OUT OR WHAT???? SBCC GOT that SH*T FROM CPT BLVD TO ROSECRANS SOWED the F*** UP AND FROM ALAMEDA TO LONG BEACH BLVD NIGGA ITS REAL HARD TO BELIEVE that U's A REAL NIGGA...

AND FAGGOT AS FA GHOST GANGSTA(CUZ HE AINT NEVER NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN S/S OR ANYWHERE ON GREENLEAF FOR that MATTER U NEED TO STOP with DESE FONEY ASS MAPS)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 2nd, 2007, 3:07 am

Shox112 wrote:
WHERE IS SBCC AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE MAP WHAT SO EVER AND ATLANTIC DRIVE IS PROBABLY JUST ON ONE BLOCK BECAUSE THEY HOOD BE LOOKING VERY EMPTY I DON'T SEE NO NIGGAZ OR ESES OVER THERE AND MY GIRL'S GRANDPARENTS STAY OVER THERE TOO. SOUTH SIDE AIN'T THAT BIG GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE AND REALLY WARD LANE DON'T EVEN GO TO compton BLVD.
I DONT KNOW IF U SAID that TO BE FUNNY OR ON SOME BEEF SH*T BUT YOU RAISIN SOME REAL EYEBROWS 'ROUND HERE with that ONE...ARE U F***IN YERMED OUT OR WHAT???? SBCC GOT that SH*T FROM CPT BLVD TO ROSECRANS SOWED the F*** UP AND FROM ALAMEDA TO LONG BEACH BLVD NIGGA ITS REAL HARD TO BELIEVE that U's A REAL NIGGA...

AND FAGGOT AS FA GHOST GANGSTA(because HE AINT NEVER NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN S/S OR ANYWHERE ON GREENLEAF FOR that MATTER U NEED TO STOP with DESE FONEY ASS MAPS)

YOU MISREAD WHAT I WAS SAYING BECAUSE I WAS SAYING WHERE IS SBCC. AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T BE ON THERE AT ALL THAT WHAT I WAS SAYING. SBCC HAS SOME TURF BUT THEY DON'T GO TO LONG BEACH BLVD THROUGHOUT THERE HOOD.

P.S. LETS NOT GO THERE WITH WHOS A REAL NIGGA OUTTA YOU AND ME :o

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 2nd, 2007, 4:56 am

bgcasper wrote:by the way this thread is fake from the front !!!!
there is no gang called east side atlantic drive
its south atlantic drive no east on it its the notorious don't panik gang !!!!!!
part of the south side compton crips
i posted that in order to c the reactions and i know yg and specially capone will disagree with this map .. i know capone is gonna say no ssc north of a lane but thats why i posted that to hear point of views im not the one who did that map somebody from sscc did
why dissin ?? i also dont think that map is accurate its more a propaganda

now about crip hood claimin ss lolol more than one ...ACTUALLY i would say more than half of the actual active crips east of alameda south of cpt blvd are claimin south wich represent a major power in compton with blocks like pearl mayo chester burris temple the leaf to the drive but they areclaimin south side compton crippin ' not to mix up with surenos its 55 not 13 the tg's claim 13000 tichenor blocc temple area but its not to mix with thesurenos number

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 2nd, 2007, 5:02 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="Shox112"][quote][b]WHERE IS SBCC AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE MAP WHAT SO EVER[/b] AND ATLANTIC DRIVE IS PROBABLY JUST ON ONE BLOCK BECAUSE THEY HOOD BE LOOKING VERY EMPTY I DON'T SEE NO NIGGAZ OR ESES OVER THERE AND MY GIRL'S GRANDPARENTS STAY OVER THERE TOO. SOUTH SIDE AIN'T THAT BIG GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE AND REALLY WARD LANE DON'T EVEN GO TO compton BLVD.[/quote]

AND FAGGOT AS FA GHOST GANGSTA(because HE AINT NEVER NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN S/S OR ANYWHERE ON GREENLEAF FOR that MATTER U NEED TO STOP with DESE FONEY ASS MAPS)[/quote]

YOU MISREAD WHAT I WAS SAYING BECAUSE I WAS SAYING WHERE IS SBCC. AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T BE ON THERE AT ALL THAT WHAT I WAS SAYING. SBCC HAS SOME TURF BUT THEY DON'T GO TO LONG BEACH BLVD THROUGHOUT THERE HOOD.

P.S. LETS NOT GO THERE WITH WHOS A REAL NIGGA OUTTA YOU AND ME :o[/quote]most what they draw as duccy is actually more cvcg and cvs area with lhp on the north part

whatthey claim up to crans is elm hood north of cpt to cranz and before that many small crips set like mayo go a lil up north pass a lane the chester was tight with the south ...the tanas are not really on rose like they use to the cv willow are all around the south of tana hood and most of the active tana are more north of the cranz from what i heard but i agree this map is wierd ...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 2nd, 2007, 7:40 am

P.S. LETS NOT GO THERE WITH WHOS A REAL NIGGA OUTTA YOU AND ME Surprised
SPEAK YO' MUTHAPH**CIN MIND AND I FEEL LIKE DIS....ITS ANY REAL NIGGA DUTY TO EXPOSE FONEY ASS NIGGAZ... IF A NIGGA WAS PLASTIC WHY WAIT SO LONG TO SAY SOMETHIN HOMIE????

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 2nd, 2007, 8:47 am

Y.G. wrote:WHERE IS SBCC AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE MAP WHAT SO EVER AND ATLANTIC DRIVE IS PROBABLY JUST ON ONE BLOCK BECAUSE THEY HOOD BE LOOKING VERY EMPTY I DON'T SEE NO NIGGAZ OR ESES OVER THERE AND MY GIRL'S GRANDPARENTS STAY OVER THERE TOO. SOUTH SIDE AIN'T THAT BIG GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE AND REALLY WARD LANE DON'T EVEN GO TO compton BLVD.
lol how we dont go to compton blvd when ward ave & compton blvd cross?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 2nd, 2007, 4:00 pm

Y.G. wrote:WHERE IS SBCC AND DUCKEY HOOD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE MAP WHAT SO EVER AND ATLANTIC DRIVE IS PROBABLY JUST ON ONE BLOCK BECAUSE THEY HOOD BE LOOKING VERY EMPTY I DON'T SEE NO NIGGAZ OR ESES OVER THERE AND MY GIRL'S GRANDPARENTS STAY OVER THERE TOO. SOUTH SIDE AIN'T THAT BIG GET THE fu-- OUTTA HERE AND REALLY WARD LANE DON'T EVEN GO TO compton BLVD.
the map is taken off some SS dudes myspace page or somethin, see how it shows SS hood goin all the way up damn near touchin Santanas hood? or how it shows they dont like kelly so it has alantic all over their hood.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2007, 1:54 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

AND FAGGOT AS FA GHOST GANGSTA(because HE AINT NEVER NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN S/S OR ANYWHERE ON GREENLEAF FOR that MATTER U NEED TO STOP with DESE FONEY ASS MAPS)

most what they draw as duccy is actually more cvcg and cvs area with lhp on the north part

whatthey claim up to crans is elm hood north of cpt to cranz and before that many small crips set like mayo go a lil up north pass a lane the chester was tight with the south ...the tanas are not really on rose like they use to the cv willow are all around the south of tana hood and most of the active tana are more north of the cranz from what i heard but i agree this map is wierd ...

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING NOW.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2007, 1:56 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:
lol how we dont go to compton blvd when ward ave & compton blvd cross?
YEAH THEY CROSS BUT WHAT IAM SAYING YALL DON'T BE ON BOMPTON BLVD. TO ENEMIES OVER THERE FOR YALL NOW BE REAL. I AIN'T NEVER SEEN NO TAGGING FROM YOUR HOOD NO NIGGAZ IN BLUE NOTHING.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » April 3rd, 2007, 8:41 am

cuhz we C up and down compton blvd i stay in front of the ally on compton & ward ave my niggas stay on the dice games or some of the OG's C over there fixxing they cars over there and if we not on the 5 we at the grave yard getting high & drunk with the deadhomies off compton

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 4th, 2007, 1:38 am

WELL BUCKY MAYBE BUT I DOUBT IT STILL BECAUSE WE DON'T SEE TO MUCH BLUE OVER THERE ON BOMPTON BLVD. ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN. ALSO ON THE MAP LIME HOOD AIN'T THAT BIG I THINK SOME OF THAT IS ACTUALLY LUEDERS PARK HOOD.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » April 9th, 2007, 9:03 am

the Kellys been on them Drive niggaz lately, i wasa at my baby mamaz mother house on caress (a few houses down from Victor/Milfords) bout a month back and some cat got smoked by the Kellys in front of they house. i heard it was a cat name E (something) but he wasnt from the Drive but SSCC...can anyone confirm? i was there to see what went on but i have no association with any of them cats round there for obvious reasons

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » April 9th, 2007, 11:01 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

most what they draw as duccy is actually more cvcg and cvs area with lhp on the north part

I'M SORRY MAN
BUT ON the REEL....

HOW THE FUCK U KNOW IF U IN PARIS FRANCE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DIDN'T U SAY U HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE 03'????????????????????????????

So wat u callin niggas (FROM PARIS FRANCE) LD AKA LONG DISTANCE ASKIN THEM WHO'S IN SANTANA.BLOCK(SO CALLED ENEMY)
HOOD??????????
THAT SHIT MAKES NO SENCE TO ME MAN I'M SORRY
IT SEEMS LIKE U GOIN ONLINE AND TYPING SSCC IN THE SEARCH PART AND GOIN ON SSCC MYSPACE AND PRINTIN PICS OFF THEIR SITE??
DOES THIS SEEM LIKE TO ALL OR IS JUS ME?????????????????
STFU MAN (SHUT THE FUCK UP)
CMON MAN
YU FEELS ME RU?????????

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 6th, 2007, 3:45 am

nice map Casper

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 12th, 2007, 1:28 am

[quote="BuCCyBlue"]cuhz we C up and down compton blvd i stay in front of the ally on compton & ward ave my niggas stay on the dice games or some of the OG's C over there fixxing they cars over there and if we not on the 5 we at the grave yard getting high & drunk with the deadhomies off compton[/quote]u ever heard about a compton set named bone yard cc

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2007, 5:14 am

welll somebody should change THE PHONY TITLE OF THAT THREAD cause there is no east side atlantic drive :shock:
ALONSO THATS NONSENSE IT MAKES THAT FORUM LOOK FAKE AS FUCCH
THERE IS NO EASTSIDE ATLANTIC ITS A MAJOR FACT !!!!!
SOUTHSIDE A DRIVE CRIPPIN DONT PANIK GANG BABY BLUE AND GOLD
ITS LIKE SAYIN SOUTHSIDE KELLY PARK NHOOD THEM BROTHAZ ARE SHOOTIN EACH OTHA OVER THAT EASTSIDE SOUTHSIDE SHIT AND BELIEVE ME THE DRIVE AINT CLAIMIN NO EAST SIDE !!!

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 28th, 2007, 9:04 pm

yah ADCC is still in the southside anyway it might be east compton but its also south compton. Just like like nutty is in south compton too if u look at it from north and south .

If compton was the usa, ADCC would be florida and Nutty would be arizona or new mexico. ha

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 29th, 2007, 1:08 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:yah ADCC is still in the southside anyway it might be east compton but its also south compton. Just like like nutty is in south compton too if u look at it from north and south .

If compton was the usa, ADCC would be florida and Nutty would be arizona or new mexico. ha

DID YOU GET MY PM????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 30th, 2007, 9:43 am

yeah street but its actually deeper than that sscc cause nutty do claim ws but sscc adcc claim one side its ss no es and atlantic drive is part of sscc
and also claim ss so writing es atlantic is a nonsense and was never ever hit up that way
its ss adcc they beefed over that shit homie was tryin before the beef to get nhkp to drop es for ss but
they never did there is other gang who was claimin ss and are just sscc subset like mayo its ss macc's
or southside buris lane or south side temple av cc ect ect puttin es in front of ad is a no no and a mistake it doesnt look serious for any people that know the deal
good to c u still breathin street

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 31st, 2007, 9:53 pm

Atlantic Drives are e/s gang e/s ADCC,

they claim s/s ADCC becasue of there relations with SSCC, but they are an East Side gang,

started as an East Side gang, that s/s came later.......

SSCC is the only Crips claiming Southside in Compton.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 17th, 2007, 10:11 pm

xxx wrote:Atlantic Drives are e/s gang e/s ADCC,

they claim s/s ADCC becasue of there relations with SSCC, but they are an East Side gang,

started as an East Side gang, that s/s came later.......

SSCC is the only Crips claiming Southside in Compton.
thats a lie
its southside atlantic drive thats what they claim
thats also southside mayo avenue
thats also southside burris lane
anyway that BS info comin from a true hoodsta from los angeles so he must be true and i must be wrong lololol
believe what u want ...alll i know its southside atlantic drive thats the way its hittin on the wall and thats how people on compton a drive are claimin throwin and bangin it
SOUTH SIDE ATLANTIC DRIVE NO EAST SIDE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 18th, 2007, 2:03 am

MAYO AVE. IS GHOST TOWN!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”