Enterprise Park (Compton/LA border)

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
LijEyasu

Enterprise Park (Compton/LA border)

Unread post by LijEyasu » January 13th, 2006, 2:47 pm

Does anyone know the Piru hood that occupies this park? I believe part of their territory incorporates 132nd Street, with the nearest major cross streets being El Segundo & Central Ave.

Also, what Latino gangs exist here?

LijEyasu

Re: Enterprise Park (Compton/LA border)

Unread post by LijEyasu » January 13th, 2006, 4:22 pm

LijEyasu wrote:Does anyone know the Piru hood that occupies this park? I believe part of their territory incorporates 132nd Street, with the nearest major cross streets being El Segundo & Central Ave.

(EDIT) - I'm guessing that this is West Side Piru Hood.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 14th, 2006, 2:48 am

LijEyasu wrote:
LijEyasu wrote:Does anyone know the Piru hood that occupies this park? I believe part of their territory incorporates 132nd Street, with the nearest major cross streets being El Segundo & Central Ave.

yeah, thats WSP and the latino gang there is B13 (barrio trese), that park is on the border of Rosewood/Willowbrook (unincorperated areas of Compton, this city doesnt have uniform borders cuz their many county pockets within the city)

LijEyasu

Unread post by LijEyasu » January 14th, 2006, 7:45 am

Thanks Al Capone.

I have family there, and haven't been there since around 92. It's such a beatiful little area--nicer than where I grew up in the Valley.
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
LijEyasu wrote:

yeah, thats WSP and the latino gang there is B13 (barrio trese), that park is on the border of Rosewood/Willowbrook (unincorperated areas of Compton, this city doesnt have uniform borders because their many county pockets within the city)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 8th, 2007, 11:58 am

I thought Enterprise was Village Town hood.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 8th, 2007, 10:26 pm

youngwun wrote:I thought Enterprise was Village Town hood.

VILLAGE TOWN IS BY EARVIN "MAGIC" JOHNSON PARK.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 9th, 2007, 12:36 am

he mean the enterprise area, not the park which is WSP 134St., VTP and 120 MBG is in magic j area

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 12th, 2007, 11:48 am

MAN

I THOUGHT YALL TOLD ME ENTERPRISE PARK WAS ON ROSECRANS

MAN WHAT THE HELL IS THE PARK ON ROSECRANS BEHIND THAT FIRE STATION LIKE SOME LIGHTS DOWN FROM STANFORD (THATS THE STREET I REMEMBER) IT HAS A BIGASS BASEBALL STADIUM THERE
I WAS POSTED with WSP AND FROOT TOWN THERE LIKE LAST SUMME4R I SEEN FTP HIT UP EVERYWERE N WSP ALSO.
I THINK IT FRUIT TOWN PARK RITE??

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 12th, 2007, 12:18 pm

MAN

I THOUGHT YALL TOLD ME ENTERPRISE PARK WAS ON ROSECRANS

MAN WHAT THE HELL IS THE PARK ON ROSECRANS BEHIND THAT FIRE STATION LIKE SOME LIGHTS DOWN FROM STANFORD (THATS THE STREET I REMEMBER) IT HAS A BIGASS BASEBALL STADIUM THERE
I WAS POSTED with WSP AND FROOT TOWN THERE LIKE LAST SUMME4R I SEEN FTP HIT UP EVERYWERE N WSP ALSO.
I THINK IT FRUIT TOWN PARK RITE??
DATS GONZALEZ PARK WHAT U TALKIN' ABOUT IT USED TO BE CALLED CRESSEY PARK BACCC IN the DAY,

Map of Gonzales park

ENTERPRISE PARK IS ACROSS the STREET FROM the SMART AND FINAL IN that NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR WHERE the GOLDEN BIRD USED TO BE; ACROSS the STREET FROM CENTENNIAL HS BOTH WSP 134 AND ES 135 PIRU SHARE DIS PARK Enterprise Park

ENTERPRISE (THE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THE AREA OF CPT) IS OFF OF CPT BLVD AND CENTRAL NEAR OSCC AND TWLITES

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 12th, 2007, 12:19 pm

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 12th, 2007, 12:20 pm

JUST CLICCC ON the N. CORLETT LINK AFTER U CLICCC THIS FIRST LINK ^^^^

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 12th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Y.G. wrote:

yeah, i think that Magic Johnson park is south of Village Town.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 14th, 2007, 12:48 am

alexalonso wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

yeah, i think that Magic Johnson park is south of Village Town.
YEP!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 14th, 2007, 4:04 am

Gonzales was always known as a T-flat area...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 14th, 2007, 9:49 am

I DONT KNOW WHERE U BEEN BUT GONZALEZ HAS ALWAYZ BEEN KNOWN AS A PIRU PARK...I GOT PLENTY OF PROOF OF that JUST GO IN THEY JIM, NOW IF U TALKIN BOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD BEHIND that MIDDLE SCHOOL OFF OF ROSECRANZ AND WILM. DATS T-FLATS HOOD...the ONLY PRESENCE T-FLATS GOT AT that PARK IS WALL BANGIN

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2007, 11:33 am

well i dont agree with u on that one ...i remember a homie i had who was from that varrio i knew him since childhood ...they had meetings there at that park every week end u would c them deep in the parking lot and had dayli presnece in front of the long apartment flat its not in the now abandoned fire station part of the zone its more north east of the park and theres a big parking lot in front of that long apartment buildin'thats were they was ..dont know now but if u talk about in the dayz thats what i saw in 94 when their hood was big and u had tf all over both tree and fruit sides of cranz and nobody was dissin the n neither the p u even had blacks from that varrio douglas apartments had both tf's and p's leavin in peace ...and then things went bad ...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 14th, 2007, 11:57 am

MAYBE SO, BUT THESE DAYS ITS FTP AT THAT PARK, DEEP.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 14th, 2007, 1:48 pm

U RIGHT, THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN...

MY GRANDMOTHA LIVES AROUND THE CORNER OFF OF 142nD AND NORTHWOOD...I KNEW SO PIRUS that WAS COOL WITCHA NIG that PLAYED BASKETBALL AT that PARK GYM...IT WAS NEVER ANY MEXICANS IN SIGHT....AND TO BE REAL WITCHA IN '94 AND EVEN STILL TO DIS DAY that PART OF CPT IS STILL MAJORITY Black SO IT AINT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR T-FLATS TO BE UP THERE...I KNOW WHAT APT's U TALKIN ABOUT THEY NO LONGER CALLED DOUGLAS ITS CALLED the SOUTHBAY SENIOR CITIZEN HOMES, that AINT A FIRE STATION DATS ABANDONED DATS KING DAVID RESTUARANT NEAR the COMPTON CANAL, RIGHT ALONG the CANAL IS A DAY CARE AND A COP MEMORIAL FROM WHEN that BOUNTY HUNNA NIGGA RODE ON THEM CPT. POLICE OFFICERS IN '93...ITS ALWAYS BEEN BLACC HOMIE.....

AND BY THE WAY the ONLY OTHER THING ABANDONED AROUND THERE IS THAT TIRE SHOP, WHICH USED TO BE A BURGER STAND....the FIRE STATION IS STILL THERE DATS HOW I KNOW U LYING CASPER

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 14th, 2007, 9:33 pm

Shox112 wrote:
U RIGHT, THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN...

MY GRANDMOTHA LIVES AROUND THE CORNER OFF OF 142nD AND NORTHWOOD...I KNEW SO PIRUS that WAS COOL WITCHA NIG that PLAYED BASKETBALL AT that PARK GYM...IT WAS NEVER ANY MEXICANS IN SIGHT....AND TO BE REAL WITCHA IN '94 AND EVEN STILL TO DIS DAY that PART OF CPT IS STILL MAJORITY Black SO IT AINT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR T-FLATS TO BE UP THERE...I KNOW WHAT APT's U TALKIN ABOUT THEY NO LONGER CALLED DOUGLAS ITS CALLED the SOUTHBAY SENIOR CITIZEN HOMES, that AINT A FIRE STATION DATS ABANDONED DATS KING DAVID RESTUARANT NEAR the COMPTON CANAL, RIGHT ALONG the CANAL IS A DAY CARE AND A COP MEMORIAL FROM WHEN that BOUNTY HUNNA NIGGA RODE ON THEM CPT. POLICE OFFICERS IN '93...ITS ALWAYS BEEN black HOMIE.....

AND BY THE WAY the ONLY OTHER THING ABANDONED AROUND THERE IS THAT TIRE SHOP, WHICH USED TO BE A BURGER STAND....the FIRE STATION IS STILL THERE DATS HOW I KNOW U LYING CASPER
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 15th, 2007, 8:42 am

I feel you. I was peeping Alonso's map and he kinda got FTP East of Wilmington but my homie told me the first three times he kicked it with the Froots it was west of Wilmington on all those dead end streets right north of Cedar Block. I've always considered that part of Fruit Town.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 15th, 2007, 9:35 am

the FROOTS GOT DIFF BLOCCCS THEY GOT CHERRY WHICH IS WEST OF WILM., ARANBE, AND ALL DEM LIL BLOCCCS BEHIND THE CHECCC CASHIN' SPOT

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 16th, 2007, 1:09 am

youngwun wrote:I feel you. I was peeping Alonso's map and he kinda got FTP East of Wilmington but my homie told me the first three times he kicked it with the Froots it was west of Wilmington on all those dead end streets right north of Cedar Block. I've always considered that part of Fruit Town.

THEY GOT A BIG HOOD.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 16th, 2007, 8:23 am

WAY DEEPER AND MO RIDAZ DEM the SOFT ASS NELLAZ TOO :wink:

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 16th, 2007, 11:35 am

:D LOL

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 16th, 2007, 11:46 am

Coup wrote::D LOL
cuz u know its true :twisted: :twisted:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 17th, 2007, 12:46 am

YEAH BUT YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ANY NELLAS AND THATS ON PIRU! SO KEEP YOUR LITTLE WEAK ASS IN BERKELEY.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 17th, 2007, 11:01 am

I HAVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF the CLEANERS OFF OF ROSECRANZ, ALL THREE OF THEM NIGGAZ, I GUESS that WAS ALL OF THEY HOOD...

AND LIKE I SAID U SPEAK ON YO' HOOD LIKE U AINT FROM IT...

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH BUT YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT IN FRONT OF ANY NELLAS AND THATS ON PIRU! SO KEEP YOUR LITTLE WEAK ASS IN BERKELEY.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 17th, 2007, 6:22 pm

DONT HATE CUZ I CAME FROM the BELLY OF the BEAST TO the BRIGHTEST AND BEST...the REAL QUESTION IS WHATCU DOIN WITCHA LIFE????

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 18th, 2007, 12:49 am

Shox112 wrote:DONT HATE because I CAME FROM the BELLY OF the BEAST TO the BRIGHTEST AND BEST...the REAL QUESTION IS WHATCU DOIN WITCHA LIFE????
STOP LYING YOUR BITCH ASS AINT FROM WATTS AND YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN AROUND NO NELLAS TO EVEN SAY SOMETHING DUMB LIKE THAT ABOUT THE HOOD BECAUSE THE LITTLE HOMIES IS REAL GRIMEY AND TRYING TO BE THE NEXT HOOD STARS.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 18th, 2007, 9:32 am

Y.G. wrote:
Shox112 wrote:DONT HATE because I CAME FROM the BELLY OF the BEAST TO the BRIGHTEST AND BEST...the REAL QUESTION IS WHATCU DOIN WITCHA LIFE????
STOP LYING YOUR BITCH ASS AINT FROM WATTS AND YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN AROUND NO NELLAS TO EVEN SAY SOMETHING DUMB LIKE THAT ABOUT THE HOOD BECAUSE THE LITTLE HOMIES IS REAL GRIMEY AND TRYING TO BE THE NEXT HOOD STARS.
ITS FUNNY that U JUST SAID the YA YOUNG HOMIEZ IS TRYIN TO BE NEXT HOOD STARS, SO DATS U ADMITTING RIGHT NOW AINT SH*T, IT WASNT SH*T BEFORE, AND IT WONT BE SH*T, WHY SO MUCH EFFORT IF YALL ALL HARD AS U SAY U ARE, MISS ME with that WEAK SH*T....

I COME FROM A STRONG LINEAGE OF G'S HOMIE, ONE OF LA'S MOST INFLUENTIAL AND NOTORIOUS HOODS SINCE the MUTHAF***IN EARLY 70's,
FROM the TREATIES IN '92, TO BEIN ONE OF the MOST GANG-BANGIN ASS SETS IN the HISTORY OF DIS SH*T, NIGGAZ MIGHT NOT LIKE US BUT THEYLL BE REAL ABOUT IT TO YA...WHEN I WAS YOUNG AFTER the TREATY I MET 'PAC I GOTTA PICTURE with HIM WHEN HE CAME TO the PROJECTS AND that HELPED A NIGGA WANNA TRY TO DO SOMETHIN FO' the HOOD, AND IM DOIN IT....

NOW ANSWER ME THIS ONE MORE TIME WHAT the F*** DO U DO TO CONTRIBUTE TO the CAUSE EXCEPT WHINE ABOUT WHO REAL OR NOT...TO ME APPARENTLY, U A F*** UP IN ERRY THANG U DO, REAL GANGSTAZ DONT WHINE ABOUT the NET THEY DONT EVEN TRIP, AND AS FA SCHOOL OR A JOB OR SUMTHIN DO U EVEN GO ONE....PROLLY NOT, YOU JUST SEEM LIKE A WEAK ASS NELLA NIGGA that GOT RAN OUTTA HIS HOOD TO MORENO VALLEY, AND NOW U BANGIN ON the NET TRYIN TO SAY WHO REAL AND WHO AINT, SAVE that SH*T FA SOME PUNK ASS NIGGA WHO DONT KNOW.

NIGGAZ KNOW ABOUT US NATION WIDE- I CANT SAY the SAME FA DEM PUNK ASS NIGGAZ OFF OF ROSECRANS AND STANFORD, NIGGAZ GOTTA LOOK YALL SH*T UP TO FIND IT, AND TRUST ME YALL AINT EVEN IN COMPTON YALL IN ROSEWOOD WHICH IS FILLED with OLD Black RETIREES AND THEY LIL' YORKSHIRE DOGZ IN SH*T AND IF NIGGAZ DONT BELEIVE ME LOOK DIS ADDRESS UP: AND TELL ME WHAT PARK IS NEXT TO IT:

14612 South Stanford Avenue
Rosewood, CA 90222

ROSEWOOD-NOT EVEN COMPTON!!!! :twisted: :twisted: Web Page Name

AND FA YALL NIGGAZ DATS ACTUALLY DOIN SOMETHIN WITCHA LIFE AND REALLY SEEIN HOW DESTRUCTIVE DIS BANGIN' SH*T COULD BE, YOU GOT MY RESPECT, AND INSTEAD OF PERPETUATIN the CYCLE USE that FEAR that AMERIKKKA GOT FO US AND PLAY IT TO YO' ADVANTAGE TO HELP NIGGAZ OUT that REALLY NEED IT!

IM DONE with DIS MARK ASS NIGGA...I AINT BEEN IN DIS PART OF the FORUMS IN A MINUTE, AND DIS PUNK ASS NIGGA STILL CHOPPIN ME UP LIKE A GOSSIPIN B*TCH, HE DOIN A LIL' TOO MUCH TO TRY TO GET SOME G-STAMPS OF APPROVAL.....

SH*T I GOT INTO IT with COUP U DONT SEE ME HAVIN HIS NAME IN MY MOUF AND VICE-VERSA...BUT FA YG...GOT OFF MY NUTZ, U WISH U WAS ME..

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 18th, 2007, 9:35 am

AND BY the WAY THEY HOOD ONLY A STREET LONG

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 18th, 2007, 11:37 am

LMAO

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”