LB TRG now more "ck" then before?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MiChuhSuh

LB TRG now more "ck" then before?

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 2nd, 2006, 11:40 pm

In the last few months I have seen and heard a lot more "ck" talk from TRG. I know they have been beefing with ABZ more lately but did something happen? Or is it just me noticing what was there before?

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 6th, 2006, 7:35 pm

i wouldn't read to much into it i know you talkin bout long beach but in san diego the few that are here don't get along with bloods at all asians so i think its where they at asian boyz in escondido are bloods so them niccas just picc up whats around them

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 10th, 2006, 12:33 am

Asian Boyz claiming blood???????!!!!!!!

crazy

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » February 10th, 2006, 11:47 pm

ABZ in Esco? I think they fake man.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 11th, 2006, 8:37 am

^Just the fact they claim blood shows fakeness

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: LB TRG now more "ck" then before?

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » May 27th, 2006, 10:07 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:In the last few months I have seen and heard a lot more "ck" talk from TRG. I know they have been beefing with ABZ more lately but did something happen? Or is it just me noticing what was there before?

Just tobe aware, TRG is a ggrey & blue gang not crip or blood.They've been CK but don't bust on em because Longo gotthem busy. I do believe they got other sets in other cities.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 27th, 2006, 11:44 pm

of course trg ain't crip or blood they're their own thing

They got sets all over man, I've seen/heard an Alaska trg :shock: they're going worldwide, cambodia too

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 28th, 2006, 12:16 am

[quote="MiChuhSuh"]of course trg ain't crip or blood they're their own thing
NOT FRANCE THE ONLY ''US ASIAN ''IMPORT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DEFUNCT 84 FLAT FLYING DRAGONS WHO WAS AN ACTIVE NEW YORK GANG ...AND GOT A CHAPTER IN PARIS ..PEACE
They got sets all over man, I've seen/heard an Alaska trg :shock: they're going worldwide, cambodia too[/quote]

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 4th, 2008, 12:50 am

ABZ is crip as far as I know, there kinda deep in Long Beach in the north and west side, them and TRG have been going at it forever it seems not just recently. Some ABZ's and Crazy Ass Cambodians live on Poppy St./Cherry Ave.
As far as TRG goes they may be crazy but they hide out a lot to, I'll tell you this if Longo(e/s w/s) even figures out where there at they wouldn't last long. I got a homie from Longo got shot a couple months back, if he sees someone he even suspects might be them he immediately hits them up.
You know what I trip out on is how all ABZ and CAC's talk when you see them, they sound like there black but also they got that asian gangster sound, you can tell it's them. Not knocking them but they stand out. :x

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by YearZero » August 13th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Bank Robber wrote:ABZ is crip as far as I know, there kinda deep in Long Beach in the north and west side, them and TRG have been going at it forever it seems not just recently. Some ABZ's and Crazy Ass Cambodians live on Poppy St./Cherry Ave.
As far as TRG goes they may be crazy but they hide out a lot to, I'll tell you this if Longo(e/s w/s) even figures out where there at they wouldn't last long. I got a homie from Longo got shot a couple months back, if he sees someone he even suspects might be them he immediately hits them up.
You know what I trip out on is how all ABZ and CAC's talk when you see them, they sound like there black but also they got that asian gangster sound, you can tell it's them. Not knocking them but they stand out. :x
WTF is CAC?

P.E.T.A has E.S chongos on the endangered species list,in a couple of years they'll be extinct.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 25th, 2008, 12:05 pm

Bank Robber wrote:ABZ is crip as far as I know, there kinda deep in Long Beach in the north and west side, them and TRG have been going at it forever it seems not just recently. Some ABZ's and Crazy Ass Cambodians live on Poppy St./Cherry Ave.

i can speak on fresno trg and ABZ, ABZ claims crip... iono bout LB, iono any asians out there lol, but in fresno abz is crip... trg is trg, ABZ used to be apart of trg, until some shit happened i think...

most trg/abz got that crip/blood look....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”