Black Stones from LA & Midwest

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Black Stones from LA & Midwest

Unread postby looney » January 11th, 2004, 11:00 am

i have a homie thats a blackstone blood from the midwest my question is if he went to cali would there be some beef between the blackstones outts the chi town and the westcoast from what he told me they are more like vicelords as a orginzation and they are soliders.. so if anybody can tell me some info holla

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: whats the diffrence

Unread postby Fre$h » January 11th, 2004, 8:00 pm

The "Almighty Black Peace Stone Nation" of Chicago does not recognize the Los Angeles faction of Stone's as an official offshoot. They're looked at the same way "Rubes" are; as renegades, & enemies.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby G bka C.rum » January 11th, 2004, 9:00 pm

Thats understandable cause the BPS of L.A. when you think about it doesnt have nothin to do with the Stones in chicsgo other than the same name and the man that started BPS was from Chicago and they dont affiliate themselves with nothin from Chicago like runnin under laws and five star and ish

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread postby bkstomp3 » January 11th, 2004, 11:01 pm

thats true cuz i would think that most of the hoods in chi town are more organized and tend to follow under 6 or 5 piont star and stuff like that where they have 1 precise leader when on the other hand out here in l.a. in particular the gangs are more open and not have so much as a leader but most of the time a group of o.g.'s the run shit like gettin guns,all the drug trade into the gang u know....correct me if im wrong

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby looney » January 12th, 2004, 2:35 pm

has anybody heard of a group of vicelords called the gaylords?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby G bka C.rum » January 12th, 2004, 3:24 pm

Yeah they was a clique of mostly whiteboyz turned bangers they was clicked with the VL's but they almost extinct now you might catch a few oldheads sayin they was gaylords but the new schoolers in the Go are either hollerin Stone, Deciples, VL, Cobra or something new

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » January 12th, 2004, 8:14 pm

Man saying Gaylords was a click of vice lords is like saying 18th street is a click of crips. Gaylords were never ever ever associated with vice lords beyond being a member of the people's alliance. They started off as a white power organization that used the kkk cross as one of their emblems. Gaylords started on the northside of the chi and vice lords started on the westside. YG Looney quit lying ain't no blackstone bloods similar to vice lords. Joe come off that dumb shit..

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby looney » January 12th, 2004, 8:34 pm

my homie pooh was the one he said that blackstones are like vicelords cause they are nationwide and they are very organized so dont go calling me a liar i'm just telling you what he told me as well he also said they are 2 types of blackstone gangs... blackstone soliders and blackstone rangers

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Fre$h » January 12th, 2004, 11:18 pm

Ghost is right, the only connections that VL's & GL's have ever had is through the People Nation. The Gaylords are a very old nation from Chicago's northside. If I'm not mistaken they started back in the mid 30's on Grand Ave., although I'm not sure of the cross street. That's where they got their name from. From what I was told the name started out as "Grand Avenue Youth Lords", but over the years the acronym has gotten longer, & changed meanings a couple of times to reflect the changes in the nation. For a very long time back from the 50's-70's, they were a white power organization, & claimed that the name stood for "Great American Youth Leading Our Revolution Destroying Spics/Spooks", because at the time their biggest rivals were the Vice Lords, & the Latin Kings. Eventually though, times changed and they ended up joining the People Nation in order to survive, becoming allies with two of their oldest enemies. After becoming members of the 5, they basicly had to change their racist BS, so the name to this day (unless they've changed it recently and I don't know about it) is "Great American Youth Leading Our Revolution Demanding Strength".

As far as the BPSN, the Blackstone Rangers was the original name of the nation, back in the 60's. It's changed quite a few times too. Ok, it went from Blackstone Rangers, to Black P. Stone Rangers, to El Rukns, back to what it is today The Almighty Black Peace Stone Nation. People have said that the P. used to stand for "power", or "panther", but I've only known for it to stand for " P E A C E ". They also have multiple outlaw/renegade clicks inside the city; for example "Apache Stones", "Ruben Knight Stones"...etc.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”