52 Hoover Gangster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

52 Hoover Gangster Crips

Unread post by George » February 2nd, 2004, 7:44 pm

Whats up people. I have some curious questions about the 52HgC's.
A couple years ago i read an article about them concerning the police harassing this gangs anniversary party. The LAPD claimed that they were causing trouble and trying to close down their "Drug Organization". Now what i read from some of the gang members was there was nothing illegal going on except people having a good time and having free food. Is this illegal in Los Angeles now too????

I was wondering, are the 52 Hoovers THAT notorious that the cops want to crash their party?? How big are the 52 Hoovers, and who are their main rivals/enemies= or do they mostly hustle with drugs??? And where are they located???

Thanks for your respond and time people. cya.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 52 Hoover Gangster Crips

Unread post by mangler » February 3rd, 2004, 10:19 pm

BEFORE THERE WAS 52 HOOVER AND 52 BROADWAY IT WAS 52 GANGSTERS..THEY WERE THE SAME GANG....THAT EXPLAINS WHY 52 HOOVERS R GANGSTER CRIPS AND THE OTHER HOOVERS ARE/WERE CRIP GANG.......52 HOOVERS ENEMIES ARE #1) EAST COASTS 2) ROLLIN 40S 3) 4TRAY GANGSTERS 4) ROLLIN 50S 55.57.58 5) ROLLIN 60S 6) VANNESS GANGSTERS AND 61 BRIMS........HOOVERS CROSS OUT THE G , EXCEPT THE 5 DEUCES...........
Last edited by mangler on February 22nd, 2004, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 3rd, 2004, 10:22 pm

mangler wrote:BEFORE THERE WAS 52 HOOVER AND 52 BROADWAY IT WAS 52 GANGSTERS..THEY WERE THE SAME GANG....THAT EXPLAINS WHY 52 HOOVERS R GANGSTER CRIPS AND THE OTHER HOOVERS ARE/WERE CRIP GANG.......52 HOOVERS ENEMIES ARE #1) EAST COASTS 2) ROLLIN 40S 3) 4TRAY GANGSTERS 4) ROLLIN 50S 55.57.58 5) ROLLIN 60S 6) VANNESS GANGSTERS AND 61 BRIMS........HOOVERS CROSS OUT THE G , EXCEPT THE 5 DEUCES...........
h55dsta u know ur shit homie

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 1st, 2004, 5:24 pm

MYSONNE NIGGA ITS HOOVER GANGSTA CRIP FOR the 52. THEY ARE STILL GANGSTAS. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. THIS HOOD IS THE BIGGEST OF ALL THE HOOVERS

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 15th, 2004, 10:12 pm

Do they wear orange/blue like the other Hoover sets?

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » April 16th, 2004, 2:03 am

Right now, they are beefin with Shotguns. I thiink it stemmed from when somebody from their set was killed by Rowley park, and they thought it was the Shotguns but it really wasn't. I am not home right now, but my homeboys are always sayin that they are dippin through Shotgun's hood, bangin on everybody, and they shot at a few people. Also, Kings Liquor at 139th and Van Ness was robbed and the dude at the counter was shot. It is pure speculation from how I see it, but rumor has it that they were the ones who did it.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 18th, 2004, 10:54 am

Does this set get along with other Hoover sets or are they more in their own category?

blue

Unread post by blue » May 13th, 2004, 10:06 am

i know a homie down with them he knows all about 52 hoover gangsters and all hoovers

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » May 13th, 2004, 9:19 pm

yeah they really do have beef with shotgun it over the homie they had a dice game at gardena hi school but then the shotguns start trip cuz they lost then jump the hopime and we don't get down like that and all us hoovas get along

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 14th, 2004, 1:00 am

BACK IN THE DAYS YOU USE TO ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT THE 5-DUECES, BUT NOT REALLY NOW YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT THE 7-4 HOOVERS.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » May 23rd, 2004, 12:00 pm

Y.G. wrote:BACK IN THE DAYS YOU USE TO ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT THE 5-DUECES, BUT NOT REALLY NOW YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT THE 7-4 HOOVERS.
no my nigga u are wrong if u keep your ear to the street u will hear about the 5duce and 107 and 8tr3y hoover and nine4oe is trying to come back

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 24th, 2004, 12:43 am

Slim2 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:BACK IN THE DAYS YOU USE TO ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT THE 5-DUECES, BUT NOT REALLY NOW YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT THE 7-4 HOOVERS.
no my nigga u are wrong if u keep your ear to the street u will hear about the 5duce and 107 and 8tr3y hoover and nine4oe is trying to come back
ALRIGHT YOUR KINDA OF RIGHT I DO HEAR ABOUT THE 107'S BEEFIN WITH THE ESES AND YEAH THE 83 HOOVERS, BUT I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THE 94 OR 52 HOOVERS NEVER.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » May 26th, 2004, 9:09 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Slim2 wrote:
ALRIGHT YOUR KINDA OF RIGHT I DO HEAR ABOUT THE 107'S BEEFIN WITH THE ESES AND YEAH THE 83 HOOVERS, BUT I NEVER HEAR ABOUT THE 94 OR 52 HOOVERS NEVER.
the n9ne4oes just started puttin on a lot of young niggas these niggas is about to give niggas hell last saturday i watch niggas getting put on and far as fiveduce some how some way they always doing something and a little while ago like a week or two one of the 53 agc got killed they think it is one of my niggas from 52

allstarkid

5 duce hoovers bang a star?

Unread post by allstarkid » July 17th, 2004, 1:52 am

aiight ive heard that 5 duce hoovers bang a star can can some 1 tell me wutz up with that

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 5 duce hoovers bang a star?

Unread post by grapes of wrath » July 17th, 2004, 2:56 am

no hoover in california bangs no damn star PERIOD

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 17th, 2004, 3:49 am

Now I was going to say that's some EAST COAST 5 poppin,6 CRACCING BULLSH-T. But then again the only star they rep close to is the HOUSTON ASTRO'S star on there hat but I beleive that's a five star but they don't fucc with any stars period.
Except CARL'S JR. damn that sourdough burger be banging.LOL

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » July 17th, 2004, 7:01 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:Now I was going to say that's some EAST COAST 5 poppin,6 CRACCING BULLSH-T. But then again the only star they rep close to is the HOUSTON ASTRO'S star on there hat but I beleive that's a five star but they don't fucc with any stars period.
Except CARL'S JR. damn that sourdough burger be banging.LOL

speak on it, ain't no star, pionts, or pitchfork bangin in L.A!! and the sourdough burger is cool but that chili cheese burger is the business

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 19th, 2004, 2:16 am

yea i peeped a few hoovers who claim that star ish but its wuteva care lesss bout 1 of dem niccas anyway hahah i used to fucc with the famous star hahahha dam i miss dem carl's jr back when i used to live in Cali there aint none out hea on the EA$TCOA$T at least in the nyC tristate

allstarkid

Unread post by allstarkid » July 20th, 2004, 4:39 pm

[quote="allstarkid"]aiight IM WEST COAST CRIP 52HOOVA N I DO BKANTG A STAR[/quote]

allstarkid

Unread post by allstarkid » July 20th, 2004, 4:42 pm

[quote="allstarkid"][quote="allstarkid"]aiight LOOK IF U DONT THINK HOOVERS DONT BKANG A STAR IM ME [/quote][/quote]

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 20th, 2004, 6:10 pm

i remember in the "gallery" section of the home page of streetgangs, i remember seeing graffitti(slide presentations) of the 7'4 hoovers with a 5 star on it. it has nothing 2 do with folk and people nations though. alot of fake gangstas try 2 associate crips with the disciples' 6 pointed star and Bloods with the people nations' 5 pointed star. NO NO NO thats a bunch of bulljive playa. 4 one disciples flag 2 the right and peoples flag 2 the left. its the opposite with crips and Bloods. crips 2 the left Damus 2 the right. and niggas defintley trip me out with this 8-ball bulljive, talking bout crips and disciples is cousins. where did that come from? but i have seen hoovers associate with the 5 star. anybody with true gang knowledge knows even if hoovers did claim 5star, that has nothing 2 do with the folk and disciples. thats like a crip flagging a red bandana. lol lol not gonna happen. and even if a member from the disciple nation was 2 see this, they would associate hoovers with the peoples nation. disregarding the whole so called crip and disciple alliance-which is a bunch of bullchit anyway. thats like claiming vicelord throwing up a 6-point star handsign. not gonna happen lol.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » July 20th, 2004, 7:20 pm

the only star the california hoovers associate with is the star on they houstan astros cap, other then that there is no star involved

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » July 20th, 2004, 10:29 pm

ALOT OF HOOVERS BANG THAT STAR JUST LIKE THE HAT
WITH THE H IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, SO WHY WOULDNT THEY
IVE SOME SAY THE HOOVER STAR, AND THIS HOOVER I
KNOW HE HAS THE BIG HOUSTON SIGN ON HIS back
THE BIG STAR WITH THE H IN THE MIDDLE

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 21st, 2004, 12:08 am

Were just saying that the L.A. HOOVER's don't fucc with that five-popping,six-craccing EAST COAST way of gang-banging.
Every real CALI nigga know they rocc that HOUSTON ASTRO's star that's it

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 21st, 2004, 1:57 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:Were just saying that the L.A. HOOVER's don't fucc with that five-popping,six-craccing EAST COAST way of gang-banging.
YEP.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 26th, 2004, 7:41 am

I THINK PEOPLE GET CONFUSED WITH "HOOVER ST." IN L.A. AND LARRY "HOOVER" THE LEADER OF THE GANGSTER DISCIPLES IN CHICAGO.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 26th, 2004, 8:13 am

SnowmanW/S wrote:Were just saying that the L.A. HOOVER's don't fucc with that five-popping,six-craccing EAST COAST way of gang-banging.
That says it all.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » August 25th, 2004, 10:36 pm

Groove the star with the H n the middle is just like puttin the 1 n the c or b dats all that means we do not fuk with that gd or vl sht nigga that on my Hood H107VER CRIMINAL GANG

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 21st, 2006, 7:20 am

In the Crip section on the main page, I dont see 5-2 Hoover Crips anywhere, just 5-2 Hoover Gangster, did they finally drop the Crip off their name or is that just a typo???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2006, 5:31 pm

[quote="SWblocks-Veteran"]In the Crip section on the main page, I dont see 5-2 Hoover [u]Crips[/u] anywhere, just 5-2 Hoover Gangster, did they finally drop the Crip off their name or is that just a typo???[/quote]

HEARD 52 KEPT IT GANGSTA BUT WENT CRIMINAL TOO HEARD SOME PEOPLE FROM THERE STILL CONSIDERIN THEIR HOOD PART OF THE C ..
THE ONLY REASON THOSE CATS ARE WORSHIPIN A STAR IS CAUSE OF ASTROS LOGO FROM HUSTON THATS IT !!!!BASICELY THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LARRY AND DONT POP 5 DRIP 6 THEY ARE ACTIVE NHK NOT GD OR WHAEVER FOLK FORK NATION K

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » June 25th, 2006, 6:18 pm

THE REASON WE PUT A STAR Y SOME PEOPLE PUT A STAR AROUND THE C OR B WE PUT A STAR AROUND THE H OR WILL PUT A 1 N THE H IT'S ALL THE SAME SHIT WE DONT NOT FUCK WITH THAT NATION FLOK SHIT LA DO THEY OWN THANG

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 28th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Slim2 wrote:Groove the star with the H n the middle is just like puttin the 1 n the c or b dats all that means we do not #%@& with that gd or vl sht nigga that on my Hood H107VER CRIMINAL GANG
What's up Slim2,

Question homie,

When your Big Homies get out of the pen...

The ones who were CRIPS when they went in and did long stretches....

How does that play out when they hear their lil homies claiming Criminal and NOT Crips ????

ARe the Older HOOVERS still saying, "Cuzz" :?:

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”