Compton Blvd

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » November 3rd, 2006, 2:02 am

Y.G. wrote:LAST BUT NOT LEAST I ALMOST FORGOT I KNOW WARD LANES DON'T BE ON compton BLVD. THE SCARY ASS NIGGAZ LOL!!!!
lol yeah we scary cuhz but whos is u and where u from cuhz keep speakin' on the hood and shit

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 5th, 2006, 3:02 am

Nella Nella

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 5th, 2006, 9:45 am

[quote="youngwun"]It's on dude's myspace page. Go have a laugh sometime. Dude looks like he about to go jog on Venice Beach afterwards.[/quote]well young dumm show us how u look like lil bitch u been yappin like that other lakewood punk like yall sum super piru but both of yall aint nun but lil net bangaz..young wun u dont even know how that yg og shit is rollin ....u though u can enter the set as a yg and next summer get the og stat man that shit is generational even in swans ... both of yall are clowns ... i earned my respect all thru paris i aint no cpt active gangsta i just grew up there and have fam all over cpt ... but yall on here talkin about hoods u dont even aproach or just roll by and read walls and come on here makin comment like yall with the bitchness but let us know how yall look like i already saw x and this old ass loser got nun to do with gangs he do look like a str8 victim weak ass brotha wearin glasses he might be a wanna be intellectual that got drop outa college but he aint no gangsta he never been and never will..man x wouldnt survive a bitch slap . now i just wanna know how young wun look like how yg the super crip killa that is currently weapin old mans diapers for a leavin like a bitch ass nurse man ..nella what ?????im from the big bad south since the age of 9 from cpt to paris ... now let us know how u look like mr super crip killa both of yall hatin but got no balls to back your lil post with pics just let us know when yall finally got enuf balls to diss the south atlantic or the ward from the front ...yeah on that pic i got a back pacc but for yo info the swamp meet aint a friendly place and i had a butcher knife on that bag but lololol i got pics inside of the h55d with homies even post with lolows but show us a lil sumthin and ill post them lolol now like buccy who is really a known tg from the ward said stop that internet yappin' lakewood aint 1000000 milles away let us know how u ck punk ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 6th, 2006, 2:26 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:It's on dude's myspace page. Go have a laugh sometime. Dude looks like he about to go jog on Venice Beach afterwards.
well young dumm show us how u look like lil bitch u been yappin like that other lakewood punk like yall sum super piru but both of yall aint nun but lil net bangaz..young wun u dont even know how that yg og shit is rollin ....u though u can enter the set as a yg and next summer get the og stat man that shit is generational even in swans ... both of yall are clowns ... i earned my respect all thru paris i aint no cpt active gangsta i just grew up there and have fam all over cpt ... but yall on here talkin about hoods u dont even aproach or just roll by and read walls and come on here makin comment like yall with the bitchness but let us know how yall look like i already saw x and this old ass loser got nun to do with gangs he do look like a str8 victim weak ass brotha wearin glasses he might be a wanna be intellectual that got drop outa college but he aint no gangsta he never been and never will..man x wouldnt survive a bitch slap . now i just wanna know how young wun look like how yg the super crip killa that is currently weapin old mans diapers for a leavin like a bitch ass nurse man ..nella what ?????im from the big bad south since the age of 9 from cpt to paris ... now let us know how u look like mr super crip killa both of yall hatin but got no balls to back your lil post with pics just let us know when yall finally got enuf balls to diss the south atlantic or the ward from the front ...yeah on that pic i got a back pacc but for yo info the swamp meet aint a friendly place and i had a butcher knife on that bag but lololol i got pics inside of the h55d with homies even post with lolows but show us a lil sumthin and ill post them lolol now like buccy who is really a known tg from the ward said stop that internet yappin' lakewood aint 1000000 milles away let us know how u ck punk ...

MAN I GOT TIME TO READ YOUR BIOGRAPHY BITCH NIGGA BECAUSE YOUR INVITATION IS STILL OUT THERE WHENEVER YOU ARE BUCCY WANNA MEET ME THAT CAN HAPPEN.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 6th, 2006, 5:27 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
youngwun wrote:It's on dude's myspace page. Go have a laugh sometime. Dude looks like he about to go jog on Venice Beach afterwards.
well young dumm show us how u look like lil bitch u been yappin like that other lakewood punk like yall sum super piru but both of yall aint nun but lil net bangaz..young wun u dont even know how that yg og shit is rollin ....u though u can enter the set as a yg and next summer get the og stat man that shit is generational even in swans ... both of yall are clowns ... i earned my respect all thru paris i aint no cpt active gangsta i just grew up there and have fam all over cpt ... but yall on here talkin about hoods u dont even aproach or just roll by and read walls and come on here makin comment like yall with the bitchness but let us know how yall look like i already saw x and this old ass loser got nun to do with gangs he do look like a str8 victim weak ass brotha wearin glasses he might be a wanna be intellectual that got drop outa college but he aint no gangsta he never been and never will..man x wouldnt survive a bitch slap . now i just wanna know how young wun look like how yg the super crip killa that is currently weapin old mans diapers for a leavin like a bitch ass nurse man ..nella what ?????im from the big bad south since the age of 9 from cpt to paris ... now let us know how u look like mr super crip killa both of yall hatin but got no balls to back your lil post with pics just let us know when yall finally got enuf balls to diss the south atlantic or the ward from the front ...yeah on that pic i got a back pacc but for yo info the swamp meet aint a friendly place and i had a butcher knife on that bag but lololol i got pics inside of the h55d with homies even post with lolows but show us a lil sumthin and ill post them lolol now like buccy who is really a known tg from the ward said stop that internet yappin' lakewood aint 1000000 milles away let us know how u ck punk ...

MAN I GOT TIME TO READ YOUR BIOGRAPHY BITCH NIGGA BECAUSE YOUR INVITATION IS STILL OUT THERE WHENEVER YOU ARE BUCCY WANNA MEET ME THAT CAN HAPPEN.
man lolol.... keep swingin diapers from left to rite and keep that urine lab in motion punk ,for now ....all i have to say is shot your bitch ass mouth cause we all know u dont wanna c no ward laners ambushed in your clinik mr nursy nurss

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 6th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Keep puttin words in people's mouths homie.

SS13CRIPPIN ALL DAY CUZZZZZ!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2006, 2:55 am

youngwun wrote:Keep puttin words in people's mouths homie.

well sc 13 is a project in south paris 13 dixtrict why u always bring up that same o same o played out BS mr y?og youngwunk the topic was about cpt blvd not about me ...i did live and went to the city of compton many times in my life and i can make the difference between u and yg and a guy like peanuts and buccy and even street u too have nun to do with that city while buccy can speak about ward lane cause the homie's a laner ....period ....thats it ...i was not talkin about sc or whatever .. :roll:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 7th, 2006, 3:33 am

bgcasper wrote:

well sc 13 is a project in south paris 13 dixtrict why u always bring up that same o same o played out BS mr y?og youngwunk the topic was about cpt blvd not about me ...i did live and went to the city of compton many times in my life and i can make the difference between u and yg and a guy like peanuts and buccy and even street u too have nun to do with that city while buccy can speak about ward lane cause the homie's a laner ....period ....thats it ...i was not talkin about sc or whatever .. :roll:
HE AIN'T REAL BECAUSE HE WOULD KNOW THAT HIS HOMIE GOT SMASHED ON BY SOME HOLLY'S THE OTHER DAY. CASPER YOU AIN'T FROM MY TOWN ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BITY OF BOMPTON IS WORD OF MOUTH NOT FROM RUNNING THE STREETS BITCH NIGGA.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2006, 3:45 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

HE AIN'T REAL BECAUSE HE WOULD KNOW THAT HIS HOMIE GOT SMASHED ON BY SOME HOLLY'S THE OTHER DAY. CASPER YOU AIN'T FROM MY TOWN ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BITY OF compton IS WORD OF MOUTH NOT FROM RUNNING THE STREETS BITCH NIGGA.
well u aint from the cccccccity of CCOMPTON EITHER !!!U LIVE IN LAKEWOOD BITCH WERE IS YOUR IP ADRESS FROM LIL PUNK!!!!!ANSWER THAT !!!! NOW FOR THOSE THAT THINK WE AINT RIDDIN IN PARIS HERE U GO THOSE RIDES ARE ALL FROM MY C.C :

http://www.video-perso.com/item/vzLpQZ7m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAO2xZ5KQ8&eurl=

I KNOW ITS OUT OF TOPIC BUT JUST TO LET YALL KNOW CPT CULTURE IS WORLD WIDE NOW AND EVERYWERE U GOT RIDAZ AND BUSTAZ .PERIOD
NOW back ON TOPIC YES LIL HOMIES FROM WARD GOT KILLED BY LPPIRUS WLHCC HARVEY ''SSC BIGGIE'S 2 LIL CUZZ FROM WARD'' IS WARD IN PEACE BUT THEY FOUGHT back AND ITS HOW STREET GOES BUT GO ON WARD 500 AND TALK ALL THE SHIT U TALKED BELIEVE ME YOUNG GOOCHIE ULL GET IT ...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 7th, 2006, 5:35 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

HE AIN'T REAL BECAUSE HE WOULD KNOW THAT HIS HOMIE GOT SMASHED ON BY SOME HOLLY'S THE OTHER DAY. CASPER YOU AIN'T FROM MY TOWN ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BITY OF compton IS WORD OF MOUTH NOT FROM RUNNING THE STREETS BITCH NIGGA.
Naw Buccy is real he aint no fraud, ive checked up on it,
peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2006, 7:48 am

T.K wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

peace
WORD !!!SO WHEM HE'S TALKIN ABOUT WARD PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD NEEDS TO LISTEN ...PERIOD SO NOW ..THAT WAS MY POINT ...PEACE

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » November 7th, 2006, 9:46 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

Cuhh hollys aint smash on nobody cuhz speak real

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 7th, 2006, 12:13 pm

I keep bringing up the same ol' shit because you keep using the same tired ass arguments.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 7th, 2006, 8:04 pm

youngwun wrote:I keep bringing up the same ol' shit because you keep using the same tired ass arguments.
young wank stay off my nutts its out of topic and nobody gives a fucc ....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 7th, 2006, 10:16 pm

casper, grape, deepsky puttin in work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaoVpnN ... ed&search=

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 8th, 2006, 1:38 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

well u aint from the cccccccity of CCOMPTON EITHER !!!U LIVE IN LAKEWOOD BITCH WERE IS YOUR IP ADRESS FROM LIL PUNK!!!!!ANSWER THAT !!!! NOW FOR THOSE THAT THINK WE AINT RIDDIN IN PARIS HERE U GO THOSE RIDES ARE ALL FROM MY C.C :

http://www.video-perso.com/item/vzLpQZ7m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAO2xZ5KQ8&eurl=

I KNOW ITS OUT OF TOPIC BUT JUST TO LET YALL KNOW CPT CULTURE IS WORLD WIDE NOW AND EVERYWERE U GOT RIDAZ AND BUSTAZ .PERIOD
NOW back ON TOPIC YES LIL HOMIES FROM WARD GOT KILLED BY LPPIRUS WLHCC HARVEY ''SSC BIGGIE'S 2 LIL CUZZ FROM WARD'' IS WARD IN PEACE BUT THEY FOUGHT back AND ITS HOW STREET GOES BUT GO ON WARD 500 AND TALK ALL THE SHIT U TALKED BELIEVE ME YOUNG GOOCHIE ULL GET IT ...

WHERE IS MY IP ADDRESS FROM BELIEVE ME SAY LAKEWOOD AND THATS WHEN I KNOW YOUR LYING BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT. JUST COME TO BOMPTON SINCE YOU A REAL NIGGA AND YOU GOT SOUTH SIDE 13 CRIP LOVE.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 8th, 2006, 1:40 am

T.K wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

peace

BUcKY AIN'T THAT REAL HE HAS CHANGED HIS NAME A FEW TIMES ON THIS BOARD AND THINK NIGGAZ FORGOT PLEASE HE KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE HOLLY HOODS FADED THEM NIGGAZ BECAUSE WARD LANES WAS DOIN IT LIKE THAT AND WITH THE HOLLY HOODS SURROUNDED BY ALL THEM CRIPS ESPECIALLY DUCKY AND THEM WARD LANES HOLLY HOOD SHOULD BE GHOST TOWN AND THAT ALSO WHY HE CAN'T SPEAK ON ME BECAUSE HE KNOW I BE AROUD THERE QUITE OFTEN AND HE WOULD GET EXPOSED.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 8th, 2006, 4:05 am

I can vouch for him that hes in the hub city if you like?

Peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 8th, 2006, 5:42 am

Y.G. wrote:
T.K wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

peace

BUcKY AIN'T THAT REAL HE HAS CHANGED HIS NAME A FEW TIMES ON THIS BOARD AND THINK NIGGAZ FORGOT PLEASE HE KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE HOLLY HOODS FADED THEM NIGGAZ BECAUSE WARD LANES WAS DOIN IT LIKE THAT AND WITH THE HOLLY HOODS SURROUNDED BY ALL THEM CRIPS ESPECIALLY DUCKY AND THEM WARD LANES HOLLY HOOD SHOULD BE GHOST TOWN AND THAT ALSO WHY HE CAN'T SPEAK ON ME BECAUSE HE KNOW I BE AROUD THERE QUITE OFTEN AND HE WOULD GET EXPOSED.
WHAT ???? GOST TOWN ?? :shock: THEY ACTIVE !!!!THE GOST TOWN HAVE TINYS LOLOLOL DUCKY BARELY HAVE LOLOL THE GOST TOWN IS STILL A HOOD LOLOLL U DONT KNOW SHIT ...ACTUALLY SOME GOST TOWN ARE COOL WITH SUM GOONIE BOYS ON THAT TNB THANG ....AND U GONA EXPOSE BUCCY BLU ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
MAN U SAYIN THAT U GOOCHIE ASS NURSE IS GONNA EXPOSE BUCCY :shock: :shock: THE BROTHA IS BORN CRIPS HE GOT OG UNCLES AND HE FROM CCOMPTON NOT LIKE U LIL PUNK ...U GONNA EXPOSE WHAT ?????U ARE EXPOSING YUSELF PUNK !!!!YOUNG GOOCHIE GO CLEAN SUM ASS ON THAT CLINIK AND KEEP IT REAL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 8th, 2006, 6:48 am

T.K wrote:I can vouch for him that hes in the hub city if you like?

Peace

THIS GAY NIGGA HAD THE NERVE MESSAGE ME LIL BUCKIES MYSPACE LMAO!!! THATS REAL TO YOU T.K. LOL!!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 8th, 2006, 6:50 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
T.K wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

peace

WHAT ???? GOST TOWN ?? :shock: THEY ACTIVE !!!!THE GOST TOWN HAVE TINYS LOLOLOL DUCKY BARELY HAVE LOLOL THE GOST TOWN IS STILL A HOOD LOLOLL U DONT KNOW SHIT ...ACTUALLY SOME GOST TOWN ARE COOL WITH SUM GOONIE BOYS ON THAT TNB THANG ....AND U GONA EXPOSE BUCCY BLU ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
MAN U SAYIN THAT U GOOCHIE ASS NURSE IS GONNA EXPOSE BUCCY :shock: :shock: THE BROTHA IS BORN CRIPS HE GOT OG UNCLES AND HE FROM CCOMPTON NOT LIKE U LIL PUNK ...U GONNA EXPOSE WHAT ?????U ARE EXPOSING YUSELF PUNK !!!!YOUNG GOOCHIE GO CLEAN SUM ASS ON THAT CLINIK AND KEEP IT REAL

I THINK YOU NEED TO READ MY POST AGAIN NIGGA THAT THINKS HES FROM BOMPTON LOL!!!! GET OFF MY NUTTS AND TELL YOUR BITCH TO COME HERE.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 8th, 2006, 8:54 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Y.G."][quote="T.K"][quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote="youngwun"]Keep puttin words in people's mouths homie.

SS13CRIPPIN ALL DAY CUZZZZZ![/quote]well sc 13 is a project in south paris 13 dixtrict why u always bring up that same o same o played out BS mr y?og youngwunk the topic was about cpt blvd not about me ...i did live and went to the city of compton many times in my life and i can make the difference between u and yg and a guy like peanuts and buccy and even street u too have nun to do with that city while buccy can speak about ward lane cause the homie's a laner ....period ....thats it ...i was not talkin about sc or whatever .. :roll:[/quote]

HE AIN'T REAL BECAUSE HE WOULD KNOW THAT HIS HOMIE GOT SMASHED ON BY SOME HOLLY'S THE OTHER DAY. CASPER YOU AIN'T FROM MY TOWN ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT BITY OF compton IS WORD OF MOUTH NOT FROM RUNNING THE STREETS BITCH NIGGA.[/quote]

peace[/quote]

BUcKY AIN'T THAT REAL HE HAS CHANGED HIS NAME A FEW TIMES ON THIS BOARD AND THINK NIGGAZ FORGOT PLEASE HE KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE HOLLY HOODS FADED THEM NIGGAZ BECAUSE WARD LANES WAS DOIN IT LIKE THAT AND WITH THE HOLLY HOODS SURROUNDED BY ALL THEM CRIPS ESPECIALLY DUCKY AND THEM WARD LANES HOLLY HOOD SHOULD BE GHOST TOWN AND THAT ALSO WHY HE CAN'T SPEAK ON ME BECAUSE HE KNOW I BE AROUD THERE QUITE OFTEN AND HE WOULD GET EXPOSED.[/quote]WHAT ???? GOST TOWN ?? :shock: THEY ACTIVE !!!!THE GOST TOWN HAVE TINYS LOLOLOL DUCKY BARELY HAVE LOLOL THE GOST TOWN IS STILL A HOOD LOLOLL U DONT KNOW SHIT ...ACTUALLY SOME GOST TOWN ARE COOL WITH SUM GOONIE BOYS ON THAT TNB THANG ....AND U GONA EXPOSE BUCCY BLU ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
MAN U SAYIN THAT U GOOCHIE ASS NURSE IS GONNA EXPOSE BUCCY :shock: :shock: THE BROTHA IS BORN CRIPS HE GOT OG UNCLES AND HE FROM CCOMPTON NOT LIKE U LIL PUNK ...U GONNA EXPOSE WHAT ?????U ARE EXPOSING YUSELF PUNK !!!!YOUNG GOOCHIE GO CLEAN SUM ASS ON THAT CLINIK AND KEEP IT REAL[/quote]

I THINK YOU NEED TO READ MY POST AGAIN NIGGA THAT THINKS HES FROM compton LOL!!!! GET OFF MY NUTTS AND TELL YOUR BITCH TO COME HERE.[/quote]

WERE ????LAKEWOOD PLAZA ????

WERE ???WICH CLINIK ???

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » November 8th, 2006, 8:02 pm

Y.G. wrote:
T.K wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

peace

i aint changed my nothing cuhz the big homie Enny2 brother was on here speaking on the hood...ward do ya mean? lol but yeah ward since the hollys faded us when do they even come thru and bust?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2006, 1:45 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
T.K wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

peace

i aint changed my nothing cuhz the big homie Enny2 brother was on here speaking on the hood...ward do ya mean? lol but yeah ward since the hollys faded us when do they even come thru and bust?

ALL YALL LOL! THEY DON'T NEED TOO YALL AINT ACTIVE IT MIGHT BE A FEW OF YALL AND ON THE REAL THERE IS MORE OF YALL OF COURSE THAN DUCKY HOODS BUT YALL NOT ACTIVE AT ALL AND THATS REAL. YALL NIGGAZ STAY OUTTA OF BEEF

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 2:22 am

Faggot ass niggas over here fuckin with Myspace... LOOOL nigga use still a young buck.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 2:23 am

Hollywood ass nigga...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 9th, 2006, 4:16 am

[quote="BlaKK"]Hollywood ass nigga...[/quote]there's a hi school party crew in dominguez called hollywood ...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 10:51 am

^ BG you fuck with them youngin ass High School parties nigga? We rob little niggas for there kegs, drink that shit and sell the tap, and use that money to buy a weed sac and get some blunts in rotation.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 10th, 2006, 2:13 am

BlaKK wrote:^ BG you fu-- with them youngin ass High School parties nigga? We rob little niggas for there kegs, drink that shit and sell the tap, and use that money to buy a weed sac and get some blunts in rotation.

PROBABLY HIS BITCH ASS FUCKS WITH MYSPACE LOL!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 10th, 2006, 3:10 am

Y.G. wrote:
BlaKK wrote:^ BG you fu-- with them youngin ass High School parties nigga? We rob little niggas for there kegs, drink that shit and sell the tap, and use that money to buy a weed sac and get some blunts in rotation.

PROBABLY HIS BITCH ASS FUCKS WITH MYSPACE LOL!!!
WELL GO AND CLEAN SUM OLD DIABETIC DIAPERS YOUNG GOOCHIE...WHY U ALWAY SITTIN ON MY NUTTS ... U HONESTLY FEEL CONFORTABLE THERE ???

NOW TO ANSWER BLAKK
INFORTUNATLY IM TOO OLD FOR THAT ..AND NEVER GOT UP TO HI SCHOOL I QUITED ALL THAT SHIT VERY YOUNG FOR THE STREET ....BUT WHEN I C YOUNG HOMIES COMIN FROM THE SET YOUNG BROTHAZ OF OLD ASS OBG'S THAT SAW THEIR LIFES RUINED OVER BS ....THEM THROWIN PARTYS SUROUNDED BY NICE LIL HOMEGIRLS IM GLAD AND WISH I HAD THIS OPORTUNITY CAUSE IN MY TIME WE WERENT WELCOME IN NO PARTYS EXECPT THE ONE WE USE TO THROW IN THE CAVES OF THE PJ'S AND RAIDIN PRETTY BOYS PARTYS WAS ALSO OUR HOBBI BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED ...WHEN I CC ALL THOSE LIL BROTHAZ RAPPIN AND BECOMIN LOCAL RAP STAR IM GLAD CAUSE ALL I SAW IN THAT INDUSTRIE WAS CLOSED DOORS AND IN MY DAYS TO RECORD SUMTHIN WAS TOO FUCCIN EXPENSIVE THERE WAS NO HOME STUDIO AND SHIT ...SO I AINT HATIN IM JUST GLAD ...WHEN I CC YOUNGBLOODS AND YOUNG CRIPS MOVIN TOGETHER ON SUM POSITIV SHIT I AINT HATIN IM JUST GLAD AND WILL NEVER JUGE ...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 10th, 2006, 3:24 am

O' OK Cuzz... You said you was at party and most them ho's is youngin ass niggas thats why I ask.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » November 10th, 2006, 9:45 am

bgcasper wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Hollywood ass nigga...
there's a hi school party crew in dominguez called hollywood ...
naw cuhz we never call em party crews HollyWood a clicc and they never been a D high clicc...Dominguez got Compton Showoffz, D Unit, T.N.B, B.S.H and a lil all female clicc called TakeDownSquad
Y.G. wrote:ALL YALL LOL! THEY DON'T NEED TOO YALL AINT ACTIVE IT MIGHT BE A FEW OF YALL AND ON THE REAL THERE IS MORE OF YALL OF COURSE THAN DUCKY HOODS BUT YALL NOT ACTIVE AT ALL AND THATS REAL. YALL NIGGAZ STAY OUTTA OF BEEF
yeah we active when the hoops never even coming thru but we stay busting at them and u could go ask them niggaz that but cuhz im done with this net shit loc u could keep on going along thinkin that yo folks with the functions

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”