Pacoima Pirus in the Valley

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
goober

Pacoima Pirus of the Valley

Unread post by goober » January 1st, 2004, 11:04 pm

anybody know if they still bang?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: pacoima pirus

Unread post by Tatta » January 1st, 2004, 11:10 pm

yea they still bang

flyd

Re: pacoima pirus

Unread post by flyd » January 3rd, 2004, 4:51 pm

San Fer was going at it with them over the summer but I don't know if that beef is still going on.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Pacoima Pirus of the Valley

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 4:49 pm

yeah we in it with the mexicans tuff we dont have any allies
but we still hold our own niggas always talkin shit about us like we soft and weak
EASTS1DE PAKO1MA PIRUBLOODS
K1LLJOY
J-K1LLA
POOH RYDA
POOH MURDA
PAYBAKK
L1L PAYBAKK
HE-MAN
BAMBI
RAMBO
REDASS
TONYRU
RED EYES
KARLA
SQUEEKRU
POPEYE
SHORTS
SKRAPPYRU
KNUTZO
B-BRAZY
SHAKK
FLAME 12700BLOKKNAMZ FOR LIFE
P1RULIFE SFV 818AREA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » January 29th, 2004, 5:50 pm

[quote="K1LLJOY"]yeah we in it with the mexicans tuff we dont have any allies
but we still hold our own niggas always talkin @$%* about us like we soft and weak
EASTS1DE PAKO1MA PIRUBLOODS
K1LLJOY
J-K1LLA
POOH RYDA
POOH MURDA
PAYBAKK
L1L PAYBAKK
HE-MAN
BAMBI
RAMBO
REDASS
TONYRU
RED EYES
KARLA
SQUEEKRU
POPEYE
SHORTS
SKRAPPYRU
KNUTZO
B-BRAZY
SHAKK
FLAME 12700BLOKKNAMZ FOR LIFE
P1RULIFE SFV 818AREA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quotI

I THOUGHT THE SA'S GOT YALL UP OUT OF THERE...ARENT U DUDES LIKE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 29th, 2004, 6:12 pm

NA WE STILL AROUND PRETTY MUCH EVERY WHERE NOW

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Pacoima Piru

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 8th, 2004, 4:55 pm

im just asking yall if yall heard of my hood PAKOIMA PIRU
if yall heard about us what have yall heard ?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: what yall know about my hood

Unread post by Young Nile » February 8th, 2004, 10:00 pm

I heard about yall. I got a cousin that stay out in Lake View Terrace said there some of yall out there. Said youguys wasn't as hostile as LA Damu's............

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 9th, 2004, 11:18 am

BACK IN THE 80'S YALL WERE COOL WITH THE SURENOS IN THE VALLEY AND BEEF WITH L.A GANGS THAT SET UP SHOP.LIKE FRONT STREET WATTS IN PAMARAMA CITY...AND NOW U GUYS R HANGING ON BY A STRING, BECAUSE OF YALL SURENO PROBLEM....

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 9th, 2004, 2:00 pm

yeah we was ruthless back in the days but we got into it with
PACOIMA PROJECT BOYS and SAN FER GANG
i dont care what nobody say we the only niggas in the valley with a rep
all them other niggas is soft and probaly dont exist no more

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 9th, 2004, 4:23 pm

I know a grip of PPB's...a few OG's that my brother used to run with like Baby Sam and them...they used to hold down the Hansen Dam on weekends. Had a few run-in's with a couple PPB's in YA too. Ask Turk about Lil Hell from BHB...we cool now but when we were fresh in YA we had serious beef...lol it was behind a pair of socks that nigga stole from me. The lil triangle scar on his nose came from me in 1991.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 22nd, 2004, 12:56 pm

!!!!!!!!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 23rd, 2004, 4:30 pm

ok mangler whats what with you??????

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 3rd, 2004, 10:45 am

YES WE ARE STILL AROUND ALL U GOTS TO DO IS ASK THE WISSETT AND THE SAN FER AND PHBSK ALL THE ENEMIESIN THE VALLEY ABOUT THE 2PS

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 3rd, 2004, 11:18 am

[OG BUTTONS1 OG LUNATICK1 OG DEZALE1 OG CK KOOP1 OG LENNDOGG1 OG PERNDOGG1 OG2KRAZEY1 OOG BIG GRIFF MIKE MIKE bg BOOSANE2 bg L DOGG1 bgDANNYBOY3 POLAR BEAR2 bg DEWACK1 POOH BEAR1 PAKOIMA PIRUS IN PEACE

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 5th, 2004, 8:15 pm

R BEE wrote:YES WE ARE STILL AROUND ALL U GOTS TO DO IS ASK THE WISSETT AND THE SAN FER AND PHBSK ALL THE ENEMIESIN THE VALLEY ABOUT THE 2PS
ok homie since you are from Pacoima Piru what up with your homie Killjoy in here why is he always dissing your hood? or is he really from your hood?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 7th, 2004, 1:27 am

ace2 i aint dissin the hood like i hate them im just sayin the hood got issues like every other hood now if 1 homie from the hood shoot 3
other homies from the hood and act shady towards some other homies
then what can i say? i got love from the hood and i treat all of them with respect but some times the mess just gets on ya nerves it aint just
me actin like this its other niggas from the hood to i got homies from the hood and my sister still live down ther in pakoima and she tell me what be goin on down ther some times dont get me wrong ace when it realy come down to it i got all of the homies from the namz back and thats real
but in life i say every body is on they own sometimes it bigger then bein about a gang some times i just say fuck a gang im independent kuz everything i did i di by my self i aint sayin im super piru im just sayin
i rather do stuff by my self right now im tryin to get out of school
and leave this gang mess behind bekuz i got plans for my self and im tryin to keep from killing some body or a bunch of people kuz i realy feel that im bout to lose it but im realy tryin just try to undersdtand wher im komin from ace.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 7th, 2004, 5:45 am

say k1lljoy, it's about time you started letting it be known where your head is...if you really are reachng for them goals then you doing the RIGHT thing...just keep on doing what you trying to do. you gonna come out ahead of the game...thats real.

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 7th, 2004, 10:59 pm

YEAH IM FROM 2PS AINT NO DISSIN HERE' KILLJOY DONT KNOW U BUT KNOW A COUPLE OF THEM NAMES U MENTION . BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY ABOUT the ES/ WS/ 2PS HOMIE CANT LET U MESS TURF UP

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 8th, 2004, 4:28 pm

IF U LET YA BOY KILLJOY TELL IT HE DOESN’T EVEN THINK BLACKS WOULD HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST MEXICANS IN AN ALL OUT WAR….IN FACT HE BARELY LIKES BLOODS….IN FACT…… HE BARELY LIKES BLACKS.. BRAH, SAID HE THINKS NEGATIVE BOUT ALL BLACKS…PIMP JUCE SAID ERBODY FROM HIS HOOD WAS SKANLESS……HE MIGHT NOT EVEN BE BLACK….LOL….AINT THAT RIGHT KILLJOY…..YA BOY NEEDS 2 KNOW HOW U’VE MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OF HIS HOOD BY SPEAKIN ALL KINDS OF IGNORANT B.S….DOGG JUST CHECK SOME OF THESE OLD THREADS….

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 9th, 2004, 10:59 am

tomtom you need to keep ya mout shut kuz you dont even know what you talkin about i got love for all bloods i said i dont like the young niggas
kuz they shady and plus im short temperd and about the black vs latino
thing come on now italike this back in the days it was all about us bloods and crips and we had the bigger numbers but now if you knew in ya right mind we realy cant say we would just run the mexicans over
theis fools are in they thousands its only bekuz of immegration
i dont think the borders are bein garded i know we would put up a fight
but when you realy think about it you cant be too sure man its just how i feel you dont see black people stickin up for each other if you see a nigga
getin beat down by some mexicans ainbt no nigga gona stop and help him
but if a mexican see a another mexican getin beat down by a bunch of niggas theyll react. but anyways to get off this mess

about you talkin abpoiut i aint got love for bloods lol nigga it aint even about bloods or crips just kuz you see another nigga a blood dont mean both of you guys is gona get along its alot of niggas i dont like blood or crip just kuz you a blood dont mean ima let you run ya mouth and dis
blood or crip if you bang on me or threatin me i feel i have the right to kill you if you a gangbanger ima treat you like one but if you come at me
cool then you aint got nothin to worry about but you still wouldnt understand whre im comin from anyway huh tomtom

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 9th, 2004, 5:19 pm

WELL KILLJOY MY FRIEND….LOL…ACTUALLY I LOOK ON MORE OF HOW U COME THEN WHERE U FROM PIMP-SUIT….AND U’VE COME HELLA WACK DOGG….I WASN’T TRIPP’N OFF NO BLOOD.CRIP STUFF…U WAS DISSING THE RACE LIKE U HAD NO FAITH DOGG…HOW MANY REAL NIGGAS U KNOW DO THAT…CRIP OR BLOOD…????…AND I HAVE IN MY MIND BOUT 10 CATS ON HERR I THINK REALLY PUTS IT DOWN…B’S AND C’S…IT’S JUST THAT U WAS COMIN OFF SO FOUL FOLKS DIDN’T EVE THINK U’RE BLACK…BUT IF U’VE CHANGED THE TUNE CAUZE A REAL ONE FROM YA HOOD HAS STEPPED IN HERR IT’S ALL GRAVITY PIMP-JUCE….LOL…EASY EASY….LOL…I CAN SEE U OVER THERR STRESSING BOUT 2 BUST A BLOOD VESSELL, TRYNA GET YOUR POINT ACROSS…LOL….

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 11th, 2004, 8:11 am

I DONT KNOW the NIGGA KILLJOY IM BEEN ASKING A COUPLE HOMIES ABOUT DUDE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF TYHA NIGGA BUT THIS TO KILLJOY WHO EVER U ARE IM FROM 2PS HOMIE AND ALL THAT SHIT U BE TALKIN ABOUT DONT MAKE NO DAMN SENSE SO 4 KNOW WHAT EVER U TALK ABOUT KEEP MY HOOD OUT OF THAT SHIT AND TO EVER THAT NIGGA SPEAKS 4 HIMSELF NOT the 2PS FULL FLEDGE RIDAS MR BEZE1

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 10:15 am

R BEE wrote:[OG BUTTONS1 OG LUNATICK1 OG DEZALE1 OG CK KOOP1 OG LENNDOGG1 OG PERNDOGG1 OG2KRAZEY1 OOG BIG GRIFF MIKE MIKE bg BOOSANE2 bg L DOGG1 bgDANNYBOY3 POLAR BEAR2 bg DEWACK1 POOH BEAR1 PAKOIMA PIRUS IN PEACE
THEY GOT THE DEAD HOMIES POSTS FOR ALL THAT. GO CHECK IT OUT.....

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 11th, 2004, 11:02 am

R BEE wrote:I DONT KNOW the NIGGA KILLJOY IM BEEN ASKING A COUPLE HOMIES ABOUT DUDE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF TYHA NIGGA BUT THIS TO KILLJOY WHO EVER U ARE IM FROM 2PS HOMIE AND ALL THAT stuff U BE TALKIN ABOUT DONT MAKE NO DAMN SENSE SO 4 KNOW WHAT EVER U TALK ABOUT KEEP MY HOOD OUT OF THAT stuff AND TO EVER THAT NIGGA SPEAKS 4 HIMSELF NOT the 2PS FULL FLEDGE RIDAS MR BEZE1
Seem like young killjoy has been exposed i knew something was up with blood because all he does in other post is diss your hood and talks about how he really dont get no respect from the yg's and to tell you the truth I dont think blood is really black so young killjoy what up blood Mr R Bee says he dont know you nor do his homie so seem like you have been riding somebody coat tail and you have been living in your own fantasy world of a wannabe Ru rida so what do you have to say for yourself now Blood? alright Mr R Bee good looking out on exposing this Mark so a big SOO WOO for that blood.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 11th, 2004, 4:27 pm

i didnt always have this name i got this name in 2003 or 2002
my original name was brazy nigga the homie squeekru and payback told me to change my name so i did i been stuck out here in palmdale
for a bit so of course i aint gona realy be heard of plus i aint out ther bangin goin all out kuz im pretty much done with it but if some one bang
on me i aint backin down and thats a fact i know i know my share homies
but like i said ima be donme with this mess and again i am black!!!!!!!!!
but about the bangin thing i am hot headed so i know if i get a gun in my hand im goin right to jail niggas wont even let me buy a gun from then and i be tryin to hand them 500 but they just dont trust me so f-ck it
im belive what yall wona belive i aint bullsh-ttin and r-bee dont even trip about me if you dont know me then you dont know me its all good
but i gaurantee if we was together and some niggas wona start somethin
ima have your back like ill have any of my niggas back believe that
homie im bout to come out ther to pakoima probaly next week in the pierce to visit my sister and grandma

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 11th, 2004, 9:44 pm

oh yeah and if i dont make it down ther next week then it aint my
fault kuz i always have a hard time leavin this sh-t hole anyway.
R-BEE pm me with your name and number so we can talk homie

and the rest of you people on here dont get cocky and start talkin
sh-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R BEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R BEE » March 12th, 2004, 5:34 pm

TO ALL THAT READS THIS NIGGAS CRAMP THIS BROTHA GOTS REAL ISSUES WITH HIS LIFE BECAUSE HE SOUND LIKE A KLOWN MY LIL HOMEIS TELL TO CHANGE HIS NAME AND DOES LIKE THAT DUDE IS REAL JOKE SO I DO REPEAT HE SPEAKS 4 HIMSELF AND NOT the 2PS I AND REALLY DO STRESS THAT HE MAY KNOW SOME OF the HOMIES BUT THAT DONT MEAN HE FROM the HOOD OR HE COULD JUST A NEW NIGGA RIDIN WITH SOME KILLAS ABOUT AND THEY DONT KNOW the REAL I WILL FIND OUT WHO THIS KLOWN IS AND STOP THIS DAMN FOOL FROM DISSIN the HOOD WITH HIS DUMB ASS HE CANT GET A STRAP LISTEN 2 THIS FOOL HA HA LOL OL HA STUPID ASS NIGGA WHO IN THE HELL HE THINK IS THEY USED 2 CALL ME BRAZY the NIGGA DONE LOST HIS RABBIT ASS MIND [REMEMBER HE SPEAKS 4 HIMSELF] [REMEMBER] 2PS IN FULL EFFECT HERE 4 LIFE MR BEZE

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 13th, 2004, 8:06 pm

Ace2 wrote:
R BEE wrote:I DONT KNOW the NIGGA KILLJOY IM BEEN ASKING A COUPLE HOMIES ABOUT DUDE AND NO KNOWLEDGE OF TYHA NIGGA BUT THIS TO KILLJOY WHO EVER U ARE IM FROM 2PS HOMIE AND ALL THAT stuff U BE TALKIN ABOUT DONT MAKE NO DAMN SENSE SO 4 KNOW WHAT EVER U TALK ABOUT KEEP MY HOOD OUT OF THAT stuff AND TO EVER THAT NIGGA SPEAKS 4 HIMSELF NOT the 2PS FULL FLEDGE RIDAS MR BEZE1
Seem like young killjoy has been exposed i knew something was up with blood because all he does in other post is diss your hood and talks about how he really dont get no respect from the yg's and to tell you the truth I dont think blood is really black so young killjoy what up blood Mr R Bee says he dont know you nor do his homie so seem like you have been riding somebody coat tail and you have been living in your own fantasy world of a wannabe Ru rida so what do you have to say for yourself now Blood? alright Mr R Bee good looking out on exposing this Mark so a big SOO WOO for that blood.
..LOL, U STUPID ACE
Last edited by mangler on March 13th, 2004, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 13th, 2004, 8:09 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:oh yeah and if i dont make it down ther next week then it aint my
fault kuz i always have a hard time leavin this sh-t hole anyway.
R-BEE pm me with your name and number so we can talk homie

and the rest of you people on here dont get cocky and start talkin
sh-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.AH SH*T, THIS DUDE IS TERRIBLE. LMAO!

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 13th, 2004, 8:44 pm

KillJoy homie I think its time for you to change career and leave this gang banging alone. Its sad for someone from your set to come on here and make a ass out of you. Do something more constructive with your life like going to school. Gang Banging only leads to death and years in prison.A lot of G's on here been trying to school you and its time for u to reflect on your life and listen to them. I wish you the best in life and hope you make the best of it and leave this gang banging alone.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 13th, 2004, 10:13 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:KillJoy homie I think its time for you to change career and leave this gang banging alone. Its sad for someone from your set to come on here and make a ass out of you. Do something more constructive with your life like going to school. Gang Banging only leads to death and years in prison.A lot of G's on here been trying to school you and its time for u to reflect on your life and listen to them. I wish you the best in life and hope you make the best of it and leave this gang banging alone.

VERY RESPECTABLE POST ABLACKMANLOOKIN...MUCH PROPS TO YOU MAN...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”