Pacoima Pirus in the Valley

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: what yall know about my hood

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 26th, 2004, 6:43 pm

Y.G. wrote:
CHRIS wrote:I MEANT YOU WITH THAT CK NONSENSE
EVEN THOUGH YOUR FROM THE OTHER SIDE DON'T TRIP OFF THIS CLOWN.
define clown lol.

anyways yg hows skott park piru doing now tell the truth lmfao!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 26th, 2004, 7:55 pm

DONT TRY TO SCHOOL ME OL BOY.....
MOST NEIGHBORHOOD GANGS
ALL AVALONS
ALL HOOVERS
ROLLIN 50'S/60'S/20'S........ONLY GET ALONG ROLLINS ARE 30'S
DUCE HOODS, MOST ALLIES ARE STRICTLY TREYS
WAS ON WITH GEER FOR A WHILE

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 27th, 2004, 4:15 pm

ALSO, I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC TO "WHAT DO YALL KNOW ABOUT RBEE'S HOOD" BECAUSE SIMPLE....ITS NOT YOURS!!!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 27th, 2004, 5:18 pm

CHRIS wrote:ALSO, I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC TO "WHAT DO YALL KNOW ABOUT RBEE'S HOOD" BECAUSE SIMPLE....ITS NOT YOURS!!!
LMAO

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 27th, 2004, 6:24 pm

CHRIS wrote:DONT TRY TO SCHOOL ME OL BOY.....
MOST NEIGHBORHOOD GANGS
ALL AVALONS
ALL HOOVERS
ROLLIN 50'S/60'S/20'S........ONLY GET ALONG ROLLINS ARE 30'S
DUCE HOODS, MOST ALLIES ARE STRICTLY TREYS
WAS ON WITH GEER FOR A WHILE
my point exactly crips is ck to so why you trippin about it now yous a ck
face it

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 27th, 2004, 6:26 pm

CHRIS wrote:ALSO, I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC TO "WHAT DO YALL KNOW ABOUT RBEE'S HOOD" BECAUSE SIMPLE....ITS NOT YOURS!!!
well no i dont exactly own the hood like its my home and no i dont stay in that hood no more but guess what.. if you go to the nams guess what youll see..

NOTHING! LOL

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Pacoima Pirus of the Valley

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 27th, 2004, 6:30 pm

CHRIS wrote:PLEASE NIGGA, BEEN DOIN WHAT IVE BEEN DOIN FOR A WHILE AND IT NEVER REACHED MY EAR UNTIL NOW....PROBABLY NEVER WOULD HAVE IF I DIDNT SEE IT HERE, CESIDES...YOUR THE SAME NIGGA TALKIN DOWN ON THEM SO MISS ME WITH THAT NONSENSE

i talk down on every hood if i have a reason to ok ive talked down on alot of hoods on here so dont just think pakoima piru is getin it bad
kuz i can name a sh-t load of black and mexican gangs that aint sh-t

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 27th, 2004, 7:55 pm

LIKE I SAID NIGGA...DONT SCHOOL ME, SO MOVE TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS AND LEARN THIS....CK IS A B THANG! YOUR THE NIGGA THAT CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND ON WHAT KILLA HE IS.... YOU WROTE CK, BK, AK,...SO CK MEANS CRIP KILLA, AND IF I WAS ONE I WOULD WRITE THAT BUT IM NOT A HOOVER, NOT A MEXICAN, NOT A BLOOD, NOT RACIST LIKE YOU ARE, IM A NIGGA THAT HAS A K AFTER EVERYHOOD HE DOESNT GET ALONG WITH, HERE CLEAN YOUR EYES WITH THIS

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 27th, 2004, 8:01 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
well no i dont exactly own the hood like its my home and no i dont stay in that hood no more but guess what.. if you go to the nams guess what youll see..

NOTHING! LOL
WELL LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING..YOU WROTE

"what yall know about my hood" AS THE TOPIC

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 28th, 2004, 1:04 am

LISTEN FOOL, IF YOU AINT FROM PPB...THEN GET OFF THEIR NUTS!!! YOU MAKE TOO MANY PPB POST AND GET CLOWNED IN ALL OF THEM! IF YOU LIKE THEM GET PUT ON...OR ARE YOU FROM THERE

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 28th, 2004, 11:37 pm

CHRIS wrote:LIKE I SAID NIGGA...DONT SCHOOL ME, SO MOVE TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS AND LEARN THIS....CK IS A B THANG! YOUR THE NIGGA THAT CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND ON WHAT KILLA HE IS.... YOU WROTE CK, BK, AK,...SO CK MEANS CRIP KILLA, AND IF I WAS ONE I WOULD WRITE THAT BUT IM NOT A HOOVER, NOT A MEXICAN, NOT A BLOOD, NOT RACIST LIKE YOU ARE, IM A NIGGA THAT HAS A K AFTER EVERYHOOD HE DOESNT GET ALONG WITH, HERE CLEAN YOUR EYES WITH THIS

i cant make up my mind?

here lets try this if nigga or a mexican says ck bk hk ak that sh-t means that he dont care about none of that sh-t if any one of thies gangs run up they gona get treated like a gang member simple as that.

and what makes you think im racist? you sayin im racist bekuz im not some black nigga being fake talkin about that weak black pride stick up for your race when it comes to battlelin mexcicans type nigga?

boy you got me f-cked up i dont care about no race im all for your self and if you was smart youd feel the same way f-ck saving bullsh-t nigga save your self!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 28th, 2004, 11:38 pm

CHRIS wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:

NOTHING! LOL
WELL LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING..YOU WROTE

"what yall know about my hood" AS THE TOPIC
yes my hood as in my hood lol im still from pacoima i still know half of them niggas i still went to school out ther i still got into fights out ther
i still go out ther so whats ya point?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 28th, 2004, 11:45 pm

CHRIS wrote:LISTEN FOOL, IF YOU AINT FROM PPB...THEN GET OFF THEIR NUTS!!! YOU MAKE TOO MANY PPB POST AND GET CLOWNED IN ALL OF THEM! IF YOU LIKE THEM GET PUT ON...OR ARE YOU FROM THERE
i only made 3 post about them just to put them out ther i aint even close to bein on they nuts and why would i want to get put on ppb i might as well
join a tag crew im done talkin about them but if yall keep bringin them up then thats when ill speak up on them so lets all drop this now kuz im getin tired of this

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 29th, 2004, 12:09 am

THIS GUY CLAIMS TO BE FROM PPB, BUT TALKS DOWN ON HIS OWN HOOD...IM NOT POSTING ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC, CLOWN!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 30th, 2004, 5:39 pm

CHRIS wrote:THIS GUY CLAIMS TO BE FROM PPB, BUT TALKS DOWN ON HIS OWN HOOD...IM NOT POSTING ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC, CLOWN!
I NEVER SAID I WAS FROM PPB IN THE FIRST PLACE

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 30th, 2004, 8:18 pm

I KNOW, I DID

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 9th, 2004, 4:41 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
CHRIS wrote:THIS GUY CLAIMS TO BE FROM PPB, BUT TALKS DOWN ON HIS OWN HOOD...IM NOT POSTING ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC, CLOWN!
"KILLJOY Quotes"

"MY HOOD PAKOIMA P1RU GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING OF US EXISTING IN THE VALLEY BEKUZ WE THE ONLY REAL BLACK GANG OUT THER PLUS WE WAS PUTING IN SOO MUCH WORK AGAINST EVERY BODY IN THE VALLEY THE MEXICANS BE ON OUR ASS TUFF"

"WE KILLED 3 OF THE MAIN LEADERS OF THE SAN FER GANG"

"hey yall this K1LLJOY
FROM EASTS1DE PAKO1MA P1RUBLOODS 12700BLOKNAMZ
IVE BEEN BANGIN SINCE I WAS 8 AND NOW I LIVE IN PALMDALE IN THE ANTELOPE VALLEY SINCE "

"yeah we in it with the mexicans tuff we dont have any allies
but we still hold our own niggas always talkin shit about us like we soft and weak
EASTS1DE PAKO1MA PIRUBLOODS
K1LLJOY"

"when it realy come down to it i got all of the homies from the namz back and thats real "

"Post subject: Re: wut set put it down the most in '03?
"i know my hood put it down"

"only my hood PAKO1MA P1RU got a rep as the baddest nig-as in the valley"

"R-BEE pm me with your name and number so we can talk homie"

CAPONE 2 WROTE:

" LOL IT IS A GANG OF 2PPS IN PALMDALE I BEAT THE DOGG SHYT OUTTA ONE OF YA HOMIES ON 10THST EAST IN AVE Q RITE NFRONT OF THEM LOW INCOME APTS ON THE CORNER

Is this why you say "YOUR HOOD" gets served in Palmdale?

pookey

Evil from pakomia Piru

Unread post by pookey » August 11th, 2004, 2:05 pm

I know there is a few dogs in here from 2p's any of ya'll know what ever happen to evil from yall hood I heard he was one of the hardest ru's in the valley

Re: Pacoima Piru

Unread post by Guest » August 12th, 2004, 11:29 am

ANY TIME SILLY JOY MAKES A POST DONT LISTEN 2 DUDE HE DONT SH//T ABOUT the 2 PEES SO I WILL IGNORE HIM I HERE 2 SPEAK 4 MY HOOD SO WHEN SILLY JOY SPEAKS HE SPEAKS 4 HIMSELF EVERY TIME TALKS HE DISSES the HOOD GET AT ME I CAN SPEAK ON WHAT I KNOW AND THAT FACTS

Unread post by Guest » August 12th, 2004, 11:39 am

U THOUGHT I WAS LIE HUH HE IS A JOKE///

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Evil from pakomia Piru

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 16th, 2004, 1:57 am

i think that nigga got locked up but im not sure i use to hear his name alot but not anymore i never met the dude i realy dont care much about
ppb or anygang anymore anyways

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Evil from pakomia Piru

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 16th, 2004, 1:59 am

oh yeah and another thing STOP! F-CKING! UP MY CITIES NAME!!
I HATE WHEN YALL DO THAT SH-T IT AINT THAT HARD.

PACOIMA OR PAKOIMA OR PACxKO1MA NOT F-CKING PAKOMIA
PIOAMA LOL YALL NEED TO KUT THAT OUT

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 16th, 2004, 2:12 am

LOL AGAIN PEOPLES I NEVER GOT PUT ON PPB AND GLAD I NEVER DID
I KNEW RIDERS FROM THER KICKED IT WITH THEM GOT INTO FIGHTS WITH THE NIGGAS PPB HANGS WITH MY FAMILY MY SISTER DATES
POOHMURDER OR POON MURDER WHAT EVER THE HEK HIS NAME IS FROM PPB SQUEEKRU BE OUT IN LANCASTER ALL THE TIME I KNOW TOOMUCH ABOUT THIES NIGGAS SO I CAN SAY YES THEY DO HAVE RIDERS BUT MOST OF THEM ARE WEAK IT SEEM LIKE THEY DONT ACT TUFF UNLESS THEY AT A HOUSE PARTY OR SOMETHIN LOL CALLIN ME A JOKE LOL NO NIGGAS PPB IS A JOKE A DISNEY LAND A-SS GANG IF PPB WAS SOO HARD HOW COME OTHER BLOOD NIGGAS FROM LA AND OTHER PLACES DONT CONSIDER YALL REAL? HOW COME WHEN BLOOD NIGGAS GO TO THE VALLEY THEY DONT EVEN DO BIZNESS WITH YALL?

RBEE PLEASE STOP PUMPING THAT DAMN HOOD UP AINT NO PIRUS IN THE DAMN NAMZ NO MORE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 16th, 2004, 4:11 am

CHRIS wrote:LIKE I SAID NIGGA...DONT SCHOOL ME, SO MOVE TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS AND LEARN THIS....CK IS A B THANG! YOUR THE NIGGA THAT CANT MAKE UP HIS MIND ON WHAT KILLA HE IS.... YOU WROTE CK, BK, AK,...SO CK MEANS CRIP KILLA, AND IF I WAS ONE I WOULD WRITE THAT BUT IM NOT A HOOVER, NOT A MEXICAN, NOT A BLOOD, NOT RACIST LIKE YOU ARE, IM A NIGGA THAT HAS A K AFTER EVERYHOOD HE DOESNT GET ALONG WITH, HERE CLEAN YOUR EYES WITH THIS

YEAH THE NIGGA DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS TOO BE.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 16th, 2004, 12:54 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:LOL AGAIN PEOPLES I NEVER GOT PUT ON PPB AND GLAD I NEVER DID
I KNEW RIDERS FROM THER KICKED IT WITH THEM GOT INTO FIGHTS WITH THE NIGGAS PPB HANGS WITH MY FAMILY MY SISTER DATES
POOHMURDER OR POON MURDER WHAT EVER THE HEK HIS NAME IS FROM PPB SQUEEKRU BE OUT IN LANCASTER ALL THE TIME I KNOW TOOMUCH ABOUT THIES NIGGAS SO I CAN SAY YES THEY DO HAVE RIDERS BUT MOST OF THEM ARE WEAK IT SEEM LIKE THEY DONT ACT TUFF UNLESS THEY AT A HOUSE PARTY OR SOMETHIN LOL CALLIN ME A JOKE LOL NO NIGGAS PPB IS A JOKE A DISNEY LAND A-SS GANG IF PPB WAS SOO HARD HOW COME OTHER BLOOD NIGGAS FROM LA AND OTHER PLACES DONT CONSIDER YALL REAL? HOW COME WHEN BLOOD NIGGAS GO TO THE VALLEY THEY DONT EVEN DO BIZNESS WITH YALL?

RBEE PLEASE STOP PUMPING THAT DAMN HOOD UP AINT NO PIRUS IN THE DAMN NAMZ NO MORE
Damn R-BEE must have really shook your monkey ass up. Before he came along you was repping PPB to the fullest. You was making it seem like you was a real G with them. Now you dissin them every chance you get. Did you want to get put on and they didnt want you?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 16th, 2004, 1:10 pm

I knew he wasnt PPB. He asks too much question about gang life to be in a gang. I doubt he even from LA or Kali for that matter.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 16th, 2004, 1:14 pm

rocstar wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
"KILLJOY Quotes"

"MY HOOD PAKOIMA P1RU GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING OF US EXISTING IN THE VALLEY BEKUZ WE THE ONLY REAL BLACK GANG OUT THER PLUS WE WAS PUTING IN SOO MUCH WORK AGAINST EVERY BODY IN THE VALLEY THE MEXICANS BE ON OUR ASS TUFF"

"WE KILLED 3 OF THE MAIN LEADERS OF THE SAN FER GANG"

"hey yall this K1LLJOY
FROM EASTS1DE PAKO1MA P1RUBLOODS 12700BLOKNAMZ
IVE BEEN BANGIN SINCE I WAS 8 AND NOW I LIVE IN PALMDALE IN THE ANTELOPE VALLEY SINCE "

"yeah we in it with the mexicans tuff we dont have any allies
but we still hold our own niggas always talkin shit about us like we soft and weak
EASTS1DE PAKO1MA PIRUBLOODS
K1LLJOY"

"when it realy come down to it i got all of the homies from the namz back and thats real "

"Post subject: Re: wut set put it down the most in '03?
"i know my hood put it down"

"only my hood PAKO1MA P1RU got a rep as the baddest nig-as in the valley"

"R-BEE pm me with your name and number so we can talk homie"

CAPONE 2 WROTE:

" LOL IT IS A GANG OF 2PPS IN PALMDALE I BEAT THE DOGG SHYT OUTTA ONE OF YA HOMIES ON 10THST EAST IN AVE Q RITE NFRONT OF THEM LOW INCOME APTS ON THE CORNER

Is this why you say "YOUR HOOD" gets served in Palmdale?
When you going to respond to this chump!

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 16th, 2004, 1:17 pm

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=1186

Notice how in this thread, he keeps say we. We here, we there, we got beef with so and so. We still be doing whatever. Now he not PPB. Ni99az like this NEED to get banged out. I dislike ni99az like these more than enemies kuz yall fake as hell.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 18th, 2004, 1:19 am

zip3ace wrote:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=1186

Notice how in this thread, he keeps say we. We here, we there, we got beef with so and so. We still be doing whatever. Now he not PPB. guys like this NEED to get banged out. I dislike guys like these more than enemies kuz yall fake as hell.

what have i ever asked about gang life? bekuz if you talkin about the questions i asked about certain gangs i dont know about then you trippin
im not gona know about every gang.

and 2 yes i always did say we and sh-t when i talk about pakoima piru
for the simple f-cking fatc the i ran with them some of them niggas is like brothers to me i HAD! pride in that hood but whats the point? especially if you the type of person wher you cant get along with most people like my self i realize that just bekuz you claim bang or run with some hood dont mean they aint gona be loyal or not act like b-tches at that
but again yall wouldnt understand where im coming from so yall call me fake i never ran from no b-tch i aint got punked like no b-tch
the only 2 times wher something f-cked up happend to me from another nigga is when i got suckker punched by some crip nigga and he was with 5 of his homies and they all ran i would of felt better if they would of stayed ther and jumped me. and ther was a time when i got chased
by 12 niggas wich was messed up to bekuz i felt weak that day i had no energy and i didnt feel like getin jumped that day but as far as everything els goes lol aint no b-tch in me till this day i never got my a-ss wooped
and a nigga never banged on me by they self its always 5 niggas or more but i feel good about it everytime kuz its funny to me nowdays i just say
where do you want me to be from?( being a smart a-ss)
or i just say your hood. kuz if you come at me like a gangbanger ima treat you like one.

and to mr im the hardest nigga from the namz rbee

DONT! THREATIN! ME!

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » August 18th, 2004, 3:39 pm

LOL YALL GOT A NIGGA STOMACH HURTIN.......

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 19th, 2004, 2:36 am

nice

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » November 23rd, 2006, 2:15 am

man is i remeber dose times in Pac-town..i live at LVT or Lake view Terrace for yah who don't know..2PS kick it at Hansen Dam and the Rec center in the weekends it's flamed up fo sho, i think there were sum at the hansen hill apartments...anyway in LVT i remember them kickin it at the Liquor store and the LVT Market..they hit up lots of people..especially if they thought u were PPB...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”