Big Fase (Games's Brother) Gets Dropped White Boy from Cedar Block Piru

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 5th, 2007, 12:30 am

rocstar wrote:Yall on some different shit with that bringing the enemy to the hood.
Remember this sg brutha...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 5th, 2007, 1:01 am

Yall get what I'm saying? I'm talking about the niggas posting on here talking about niggas get no passes. That shit played out. Read my post:

Many a nigga than stood in many a hood without no issues

It wasnt a issue about a crip being in they hood it was personal period, or no rips would ever be there. Everybody hood got passes.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 5th, 2007, 1:03 am

perongregory wrote:
rocstar wrote:Yall on some different shit with that bringing the enemy to the hood. Many a enemy than stood in many a hood without no issues. That shit was personal period. If thats the case and dude pushing the line that hard why didnt he trip on G-Malone or any of the other crips that was there? It wasnt a issue about a Crip being in they hood it was about money, Games money and dude working for that check. One of the BWS main niggas from 5-3 Avalon.
Who, G-magic's ass? Everyone keep on pushin that he brought the enemy to the hood shit like it's really that serious and "enemies" get no passes.
Thats what I said.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 5th, 2007, 1:06 am

rocstar wrote:
perongregory wrote:
rocstar wrote:Yall on some different shit with that bringing the enemy to the hood. Many a enemy than stood in many a hood without no issues. That shit was personal period. If thats the case and dude pushing the line that hard why didnt he trip on G-Malone or any of the other crips that was there? It wasnt a issue about a Crip being in they hood it was about money, Games money and dude working for that check. One of the BWS main niggas from 5-3 Avalon.
Who, G-magic's ass? Everyone keep on pushin that he brought the enemy to the hood shit like it's really that serious and "enemies" get no passes.
Thats what I said.
just doublin what you said roc.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 5th, 2007, 9:05 am

ROC IS TRUE, IT WAS JUST WHITEBOY DOING IT TO EARN STRIPES FOR GAME AND EARN A CHECC, A CHAIN OR A WHIP, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, WHITEBOY DIDNT ONCE APPROACH SPIDER AND HIS CREW I WONDER Y?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 5th, 2007, 11:32 am

whiteboy has been one of fases big homeys for 20 years, and now all of a sudden he makin trips to glendale fuckin with game who hes only known for 2 or 3 years and tryin to do foul shit like this, I guess true loyalty is hard to find these days, niggas will do anything for a check and some 15 minutes of fame, theres more to this story that I cant even speak on but if yall knew yall would be calling whiteboy a hoe ass nigga

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 5th, 2007, 12:43 pm

I dont doubt that dude was doing it for fame, money, respect of Game. Money makes people do some wild ish. Nah they didnt show dude saying ish to Spider Loc so it wasnt that serious. None the less its not a good look for Fase reguardless of the motivation and how dude handled it.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

LcBwC wrote:I dont doubt that dude was doing it for fame, money, respect of Game. Money makes people do some wild ish. Nah they didnt show dude saying ish to Spider Loc so it wasnt that serious. None the less its not a good look for Fase reguardless of the motivation and how dude handled it.
well u dont know the situation, because he did it for one of those

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 5th, 2007, 2:15 pm

mr chill peep game homie cause i know you close to the situation and dis nigga youngwun some it up but i want your take.........

first of all dis whiteboy nigga aint big fase G rite ? from what i understand he was a big homie but not his G that nigga fase been on the set fo eva he gotta have OG status in his hood .....so he got lil loc's or bg's or yg's how eva ceader label it you know what i mean fase got catz under his name as a OG in the hood gettin clowt for they G gettin knocked and not do shit and to add insult to injury some body got it tape and the shit is all ova the net the streets was already talkin i hear what this nigga fase say bout why he didnt do nothing and i respect that but its a conflict there cause you cant be big bad OG hood nigga on one hand and on the other let niggas sock you in the face cause you dont want to go to jail .....

now like i said i respect the explaination fase gave its nothing new ta me IMO once a gangsta pass his life expectcy like a nigga mindset start ta change mature thinking leads to mature actions and now niggas got reasons to live and things they wanna do with they life a lota nigga's go inactive and even move out the hood one of my homies moved outta state that nigga got his second strike and was outta heer live in macon ga workin a 9 ta 5 pretty much square biz homie feel me you cant be a active gangsta talkin bout i dont wanna go ta jail cause you know as well as i do homie anything can happen in the hood and sometime you might gotta catch a fade

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » March 5th, 2007, 2:23 pm

mr. chill wrote:
LcBwC wrote:I dont doubt that dude was doing it for fame, money, respect of Game. Money makes people do some wild ish. Nah they didnt show dude saying ish to Spider Loc so it wasnt that serious. None the less its not a good look for Fase reguardless of the motivation and how dude handled it.
well u dont know the situation, because he did it for one of those
I said "I dont doubt" meaning that Im sure fame, money, respect was probably behind his reason for doing it. All Im saying is reguardless of that...its not a good look for Fase.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 5th, 2007, 5:28 pm

If it's just BS that can be brushed off, there wouldn't be no need for youtube videos dissing older homies from the set.

No matter what it really like, the way it looks is how people gon judge it. Looks like Fase fucked up, got dealt with and made a bitch move with this youtube drama.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 5th, 2007, 5:59 pm

rocstar so ur sayin dis OG dude that knocked big fase was doin it coz of money n nothin buot dem crips bein in the hood
if so
how come he himself is sayin that, that is why he knocked him out

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » March 5th, 2007, 6:31 pm

Mcminister wrote:rocstar so ur sayin dis OG dude that knocked big fase was doin it coz of money n nothin buot dem crips bein in the hood
if so
how come he himself is sayin that, that is why he knocked him out
Think about it, what dude is going to say Im knocking you out because Im trying to advance myself with your brother? No dude is going to do that. He will look like a hoe.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 5th, 2007, 6:35 pm

youngwun wrote:If it's just BS that can be brushed off, there wouldn't be no need for youtube videos dissing older homies from the set.

No matter what it really like, the way it looks is how people gon judge it. Looks like Fase #%@& up, got dealt with and made a bitch move with this youtube drama.
he made his youtube to tell people what happen cause he got people who wanted to know and he got a fanbase with the brazil st, so it was for them, and weather if the whole situation was "BS" in ur words, people still wanted to know what the fuck happened, the older nigga whietboy made a youtube too but his shit was childish for the camera tryin to get his 15 seconds of fame, so even if it was BS there was a reason for him to make his youtube clarification, I dont know where u get off callin it a bitch move, nigga was just tellin what happened to his fans, and not everyone is judging it like u are

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 6th, 2007, 3:16 am

THIS IS SOME BS BUT I FEEL WHAT BOTH THEM NIGGAZ IS SAYING I FEEL WHITEBOY BECAUSE YOU SHOULDN'T JUST BEING HAVING ENEMIES THINK THEY CAN COME IN YOUR HOOD AND ITS ALL GOOD BUT I FEEL FASE TOO AND I ALSO FEEL WHAT ROCSTAR IS SAYING BUT ITS JUST SOME BULL SHIT PERIOD.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » March 6th, 2007, 9:58 am

at the end of the day though that ni^^a got knock the fu** out!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 6th, 2007, 10:21 am

YO PEEP DIS.

IF I'M BANGING CEDAR BLOCK.

AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT COMES INTO PLAY THAT I CAN GET MONEY.

SO I GET THAT MONEY.

AND THAT MEANS FUCKIN WITH CRIPS.

TO THE NIGGAZ IN THE HOOD THAT AINT GETTIN MONEY OFF THIS RAP SHIT (AKA ALMOST ALL OF CEDAR BLOCK BESIDES GAME, FASE AND THEY IMMEDIATE ENTOURAGES), HOW DOES THAT LOOK?

YEAH, WHITEBOY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF AN OPPORTUNITY AND KNOCKED FASE DOWN ON HIS OWN BLOCK. HIS INTENTIONS OBVIOUSLY WERE TO GET ON GAME'S GOOD SIDE, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE BLOOD MADE UP A RULE AND ROLLED WITH IT. HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO CONSIDERING HE THE BIG HOMIE. YOUNGGUNZ DO WHAT THEY WANT BUT I WOULD NEVER TELL A BIG HOMIE WHAT I WILL AND WONT DO WITH THE BLOCK. THATS DISRESPECTFUL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH ROCK NIGGA BE SMOKING IN THE 80z (THATS NO ONES BUSINESS BTW).

THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS STUPID. TO YOU, AN EMPLOYEE OF HIS RECORD LABEL, WHITEBOY IS A PUNK FOR WHAT HE DID. TO ME, EVERYONE INVOLVED IS A PUNK. THIS IS A DISGRACE TO THE NAME OF GANGBANGING. IF YOU PIRU, YOU NEED TO MASH ON CRIPS AND VICE VERSA. THIS SITUATION SHOWS THAT BLOOD IN THE TAYLOR FAMILY AINT THICKER THAN WATER. INVITING NIGGAZ FROM EAST COAST ON THE BLOCK TO FILM A SPOT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS BROTHER (WHICH I KNOW HE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT), HIS SET AND HOW HE HANDLED IT WITH THE BIG HOMIE, CRACKHEAD OR NOT, WAS WACK AS FUCK.

AND THAT BRINGS ME TO MY MOST IMPORTANT POINT...

OF ALL THE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS... IT'S THAT SPIDER LOC DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FASE. HE ASKING FASE TO BE IN THE VIDEO AINT BECAUSE FASE A NAME, LEGEND OR HEAVYWEIGHT IN THIS WEST COAST GANGSTA RAP SHIT. IT'S BECAUSE IT WOULD BOTTOM LINE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, PISS GAME OFF. I DONT BELIEVE FASE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THAT SHIT. YOU DISGRACING THE HOOD WHEN YOU TAKE PROMOTION AND MONEY OVER HOLDING DOWN THE HOOD. YOU CAN CO-SIGN DUDE, BUT INVITING HIM TO THE HOOD AS A SLAP IN THE FACE? NIGGA YOU JUST SLAPT YOURSELF IN THE FACE. IF YOU AINT BANGING, CHANGE THAT HOOD'S NAME TO BRAZIL & WILMINGTON STREET RECORDS INC. IT AINT CEDAR BLOCK NO MO WITH THE KIND OF SHIT POPPIN OFF LATELY.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 6th, 2007, 11:18 am

youngwun wrote:YO PEEP DIS.

IF I'M BANGING CEDAR BLOCK.

AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT COMES INTO PLAY THAT I CAN GET MONEY.

SO I GET THAT MONEY.

AND THAT MEANS FUCKIN WITH CRIPS.

TO THE NIGGAZ IN THE HOOD THAT AINT GETTIN MONEY OFF THIS RAP SHIT (AKA ALMOST ALL OF CEDAR BLOCK BESIDES GAME, FASE AND THEY IMMEDIATE ENTOURAGES), HOW DOES THAT LOOK?

YEAH, WHITEBOY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF AN OPPORTUNITY AND KNOCKED FASE DOWN ON HIS OWN BLOCK. HIS INTENTIONS OBVIOUSLY WERE TO GET ON GAME'S GOOD SIDE, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE BLOOD MADE UP A RULE AND ROLLED WITH IT. HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO CONSIDERING HE THE BIG HOMIE. YOUNGGUNZ DO WHAT THEY WANT BUT I WOULD NEVER TELL A BIG HOMIE WHAT I WILL AND WONT DO WITH THE BLOCK. THATS DISRESPECTFUL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH ROCK NIGGA BE SMOKING IN THE 80z (THATS NO ONES BUSINESS BTW).

THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS STUPID. TO YOU, AN EMPLOYEE OF HIS RECORD LABEL, WHITEBOY IS A PUNK FOR WHAT HE DID. TO ME, EVERYONE INVOLVED IS A PUNK. THIS IS A DISGRACE TO THE NAME OF GANGBANGING. IF YOU PIRU, YOU NEED TO MASH ON CRIPS AND VICE VERSA. THIS SITUATION SHOWS THAT BLOOD IN THE TAYLOR FAMILY AINT THICKER THAN WATER. INVITING NIGGAZ FROM EAST COAST ON THE BLOCK TO FILM A SPOT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS BROTHER (WHICH I KNOW HE DONT GIVE A fu-- ABOUT), HIS SET AND HOW HE HANDLED IT WITH THE BIG HOMIE, CRACKHEAD OR NOT, WAS WACK AS fu--.

AND THAT BRINGS ME TO MY MOST IMPORTANT POINT...

OF ALL THE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS... IT'S THAT SPIDER LOC DONT GIVE A fu-- ABOUT FASE. HE ASKING FASE TO BE IN THE VIDEO AINT BECAUSE FASE A NAME, LEGEND OR HEAVYWEIGHT IN THIS WEST COAST GANGSTA RAP SHIT. IT'S BECAUSE IT WOULD BOTTOM LINE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, PISS GAME OFF. I DONT BELIEVE FASE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THAT SHIT. YOU DISGRACING THE HOOD WHEN YOU TAKE PROMOTION AND MONEY OVER HOLDING DOWN THE HOOD. YOU CAN CO-SIGN DUDE, BUT INVITING HIM TO THE HOOD AS A SLAP IN THE FACE? NIGGA YOU JUST SLAPT YOURSELF IN THE FACE. IF YOU AINT BANGING, CHANGE THAT HOOD'S NAME TO BRAZIL & WILMINGTON STREET RECORDS INC. IT AINT CEDAR BLOCK NO MO WITH THE KIND OF SHIT POPPIN OFF LATELY.
I see what ur sayin but 1st of all even if it pisses game off, it aint games hood, he lived there for a year thats about it, second, ive been down there at times when there were crips down there AND WHITEBOY and he was cool drinkin smokin kickin it with them so it wasnt a crip thing it was a spider thing, and also look how fase was sayin that whiteboy used be cool with crip niggas and have them on the block when he was comin up so thats where he learned that it aint always bout fuck crips

WHITEBOY TURNED INTO A YES MAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF PEOPLE GAME ROLLS WITH, GAME MADE THE ORDER FOR HIM TO GO DOWN THERE CAUSE HE TOO SCARED TO HIMSELF WHEN HES THE ONE ONE WHO GOT THE PROBLEM WITH SPIDER

and to people who dont know spider and game and fase all used to be real good, spider used to be kick it down there all the time back in the day, I even have pictures of game and spider down there from like 4 years ago so it aint like fase and spider didnt know each other or had hate for eachother, haha and another funny thing, I remember earlier last year spider was down there with all his crip homeys doin an interview and whiteboy was there too, WHY WASNT HE TRIPPIN ON THEM THAT TIME?

and for u to say u would never disrespect a big homey, well I would say fuck a big homey if he takin orders from a nigga who livin in glendale who aint never put in no work for the gang the u claim to get a check, what kind of code is that, is game a bigger OG the whitevoy now?, like I said it wasnt a crip thing, it was a spider thing and it was disloyalty for money thing

I dont see why niggas cant be on the red or blue make green tip, I think thats ignorant to say that PIRUS SHOULD SMASH ON CRIPS BOTTOM LINE, I just see it as real niggas comin together to make so doe, cant hate on that

LOYALTYISKEY

Unread post by LOYALTYISKEY » March 6th, 2007, 12:39 pm

WHY IS BIG FASE NAMING NOTHING BUT CRIPS AS HIS GUEST APPERANCES FOR THE DVD HE'S ABOUT TO DROP? I JUST THINK THE WHOLE THINK ABOUT SHOOTING A VIDEO IN THE HOOD WAS TO GET AT GAME WHICH IN TURN WOULD MAKE CEDAR BLOCK HOOD LOOK WEAK. I DONT CARE IF FASE AND GAME HAS BEEF. I DONT THINK FASE SHOULD BE IN A VIDEO WITH SPIDER. CAUSE WHEN U WAS WITH YOUR BROTHER YOU WAS DOWN TO SMASH ON SPIDER. IT WAS ABOUT MONEY THAT FASE WAS IN THAT VIDEO. IF YOU THINK SPIDER DIDNT GIVE FASE MONEY THEN YOU'D BE FOOLIN YASELF.

LOYALTYISKEY

Unread post by LOYALTYISKEY » March 6th, 2007, 12:41 pm

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » March 6th, 2007, 1:41 pm

fase got punked point blank

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 6th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Ok, even though i find it ridiculous (not because of you guys posts, but because of what its about), i follow this topic.
All i have to say is, that if that guy Whiteboy punched Bigfase on Games behalf, Game is the biggest traitor and bitch on earth.

All in all i can say that its ridiculous what people do these days just to get a little fame and earn some money. Streethookers have more honour.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 6th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:Ok, even though i find it ridiculous (not because of you guys posts, but because of what its about), i follow this topic.
All i have to say is, that if that guy Whiteboy punched Bigfase on Games behalf, Game is the biggest traitor and bitch on earth.

All in all i can say that its ridiculous what people do these days just to get a little fame and earn some money. Streethookers have more honour.
This is why I love rap beefs. They're like playground politics. You pick the sides you want when you deem it necessary, and when those sides don't suit you, you make friends with the next biggest guy, or the kid with the newest toy or the coolest clothes. Fase use to back his brother, then he was mad at him, then he was ok with him but felt he had used Fase to get big, now he hates him again. Blah, blah, blah. I could care less what my brother thinks of me let alone what Game's brother thinks of him. And if they want to air out their differences on YouTube then that's more entertainment for me but it shows how childish most rappers really are.

Rap beefs at one point use to have substance to them, some education to them, some lyrical content to them now it's just "let me see how many friends I can get to make fun of you too" like this is some sort of cheerleader bitch fight. Don't get me wrong, I love hip-hop and I love the music but some of these artists that have beefs are either trying to make a quick buck off of it, or are just trying to get attention, there's very little thought process involved.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 6th, 2007, 5:47 pm

now days if a superstar gets knocked out on camera its a publicity stunt or someone trryna proove themselves for money
people get knocked out every hour of the day ,,...its jst that these days niggaz got camera's ....and post it shit youtube

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 6th, 2007, 5:59 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Ok, even though i find it ridiculous (not because of you guys posts, but because of what its about), i follow this topic.

This is why I love rap beefs.

:shock:

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » March 6th, 2007, 7:07 pm

mr. chill wrote: I dont see why niggas cant be on the red or blue make green tip, I think thats ignorant to say that PIRUS SHOULD SMASH ON CRIPS BOTTOM LINE, I just see it as real niggas comin together to make so doe, cant hate on that
One of the realest things said. Just because a dude is banging blue, it shouldnt automatically be some I cant fuc with you cuz you bang red. I dont agree with them having them in the hood like that for my own reasons. But on some real business ish, why not.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 6th, 2007, 10:12 pm

ain u guys enemies.....if i saw one of my homeboiz chillin with a nigga that been my enemy id knock my homeboi uot i don care if its buot money
loyalty comes first befo anything

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 7th, 2007, 12:57 am

they were east coast crips? WTF??

LOYALTYISKEY

Unread post by LOYALTYISKEY » March 7th, 2007, 8:53 am

So fase isnt a traitor for allowing Spider Loc in his hood knowing damn well its to tarnish the games image? Just think about that situation homie. Both of em are childish as hell if u ask me. I could never hate my brother that much do stoop that low.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 7th, 2007, 9:00 am

Yea, well thats what i meant. They should solve their issues like men. Both of them want to make money...... But who am i to speak on all of this.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 7th, 2007, 10:11 am

'X' wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

This is why I love rap beefs.

:shock:
Why so shocked? Did you forget to read the rest of the paragraph where I outlined exactly why I said what I said. It was sarcasm, which seems to be missed on boards like this for some reason. These beefs now adays are childish at best. They're pissing contests that are thinly veiled attempts at making money. They're nothing like what they use to be in the 80's.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 7th, 2007, 10:14 am

Sentenza wrote:Yea, well thats what i meant. They should solve their issues like men. Both of them want to make money...... But who am i to speak on all of this.
I can't condemn someone for hating a sibling. I by no means hate my brother but I can't try to figure out why someone would hate their own brother. I'm sure they both have their reasons whether they're good reasons or not. If they choose to yell at each other back and forth in the media and on the internet so be it. I think it's stupid and childish but at the end of the day those 2 have to deal with each other at some point.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”