CC & CB sizes

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

CC & CB sizes

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » March 3rd, 2007, 8:25 pm

What are the sizes of Compton Crip and Compton Blood sets..numbers wise..on this site folks always talkin bout how big ECC, ETG, RSC, GSWC and HGC are but how big are the biggest CC & CB sets and also which are the smallest and about how deep is an average hood?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 3rd, 2007, 8:52 pm

Nutty Blocc/South Side/Park Village/Santana is the major ones

WSP/FTP/151 Piru is the major pirus (i feel like im forgettin somebody)

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » March 3rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

^^But what about the numbers?

I read somewhere on here before that Compton sets are smaller, but how much smaller?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 3rd, 2007, 11:03 pm

I dont know they exact numbers but most compton sets is medium sized to small but they just strong as fucc

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 4th, 2007, 12:03 am

Shox112 wrote:Nutty Blocc/South Side/Park Village/Santana is the major ones

WSP/FTP/151 Piru is the major pirus (i feel like im forgettin somebody)

YEAP YOU FORGETTIN DEM NIGGAS OVA THERE OFF OF BULLIS AND ROSECRANS LUEDERS PARK PIRU DEY GOT NUMBERS, RIDAS, AND NIGGAS BALLIN WAY OUTTA CONTROL (LIKE MY BIG HOMIE D BOY) YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT THEM IN THE WITH THE OTHERS YOU SPOKE ON OR IS DEM NIGGAS FALLIN OFF DEASE DAYS ?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » March 4th, 2007, 12:16 am

we dont got the deepest hoods out here because its another hood on everyside of you and i mean right there around the corner in the hub because this not a big city but niggas know not to fucc with them TWO C's and oh yeah it aint no such thing as a compton b its not one blood in compton if you not Two C's CV's P's your not go last in compton

and lol lueders aint on rosecrans & bullis nomore thats all MOB the lpp be back on bradsfield and shit

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 4th, 2007, 12:29 am

Bucky BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BO BOOO BOO BOOO BOBOBOBBOOBOBOO BUCKYBOO BOO BOBO BUCKY BUCKY BUCKY BOOBOOBO 8) 8) 8) :lol:

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » March 4th, 2007, 3:12 am

and lol lueders aint on rosecrans & bullis nomore thats all MOB the lpp be back on bradsfield and shit[/quote]

dats the street the big homie on or rite off bradsfield then bend that quick left on saunders and whoop whap wham but this was back like early ta mid 90's ..........so BuCCyBlue you tellin me that nowa days dem niggas dont even hold down the park that bares dey name how'd that happen and when did that happen

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » March 4th, 2007, 4:47 am

naw its still they park but the MOB C over there more then them because the MOB apt. is right across the street so basically Rosecrans & Bullis is the Compton MOB's main blocc

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 4th, 2007, 8:01 am

Buccy right, but I dunno what Shox sayin bout 151 being deeper than LPP/MOB? I dont believe that!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 4th, 2007, 9:36 am

5'5 120lb SOAKIN WET wrote:naw its still they park but the MOB C over there more then them because the MOB apt. is right across the street so basically Rosecrans & Bullis is the Compton MOB's main blocc

Yea them niggas b on rose crans n bullis all behind there on them side streets to
1800block is rite there by rosecrans n long bitch too

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 4th, 2007, 9:43 am

Buccy right, but I dunno what Shox sayin bout 151 being deeper than LPP/MOB? I dont believe that

i wasnt sayin 151 was deeper I was sayin i was forgettin a couple of major playaz 151 aint deep at all but they aint no marks as far as anything east of the CPT swapmeet i dont know too much 'bout hoods in that area cuz i dont know to many folks ova there and I gotta real good reason not to go ova there but I feel Village Town and Campanella is deeper than 151 now that i think about it, But I dont know if Campanella or Village Town claim cpt...but all in all a lot of the hoods in cpt is from small to medium sized but them niggaz is ridaz

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » March 4th, 2007, 11:17 am

bspg wrote:
5'5 120lb SOAKIN WET wrote:naw its still they park but the MOB C over there more then them because the MOB apt. is right across the street so basically Rosecrans & Bullis is the Compton MOB's main blocc

Yea them niggas b on rose crans n bullis all behind there on them side streets to

cuhz u keep yelling all this lil fagget shit 120? 5'5? lol get the fucc outta here stops spitting lies cuhh if u go try to diss tell the truth cuhh..pull my card..wait..you cant and thats on blood stained pussys

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 4th, 2007, 1:31 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:
bspg wrote:

cuhz u keep yelling all this lil fagget shit 120? 5'5? lol get the mess outta here stops spitting lies cuhh if u go try to diss tell the truth cuhh..pull my card..wait..you cant and thats on blood stained pussys

BUCKY FOO FOO BOO BOO BUCKY BUCKY BUCK BUCK BOO BOO FOO

I LIKE MAKIN U MAD

U START RANTING AND RAYVING NONSENSE
Yo ass 16 yrs old talkin grown man shit lol

Soo woop!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bout to watch dis laker game man
Then probably go ball ckuz I'm real ass fuck

Peaceout

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 4th, 2007, 5:29 pm

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were one of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

old article taken some 5-7 yrs back or so but these numbers are from arrest files from across the states, this doesnt include the many homies that are not on file.

"2 of em"

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » March 5th, 2007, 1:25 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were one of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

old article taken some 5-7 yrs back or so but these numbers are from arrest files from across the states, this doesnt include the many homies that are not on file.

"2 of em"

preciate the specifics Cap, for some reason I thought no Compton gang would have numbers over 3 or 400 jus bc the fact that Compton is so small and has so many others gangs located so close to each other..that 640 members is including dead and members in the DOC?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 6th, 2007, 1:55 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were one of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

"2 of em"

yes and also old Compton PD OSS files when they would go around the city lining niggas up against walls and taking gang snapshots starting a file on you b4 you even seen the jailhouse.
preciate the specifics Cap, for some reason I thought no Compton gang would have numbers over 3 or 400 jus bc the fact that Compton is so small and has so many others gangs located so close to each other..that 640 members is including dead and members in the DOC?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 6th, 2007, 1:57 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:

"2 of em"

yes and also old Compton PD OSS files when they would go around the city lining niggas up against walls and taking gang snapshots starting a file on you b4 you even seen the jailhouse.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 6th, 2007, 3:01 pm

also old Compton PD OSS files ...OPERATION SAFE STREETS + C.R.A.S.H. UNIT =LA NAZIS

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 7th, 2007, 2:08 pm

Shox112 wrote:also old Compton PD OSS files ...OPERATION SAFE STREETS + C.R.A.S.H. UNIT =LA NAZIS

you got that right, OSS stayed on niggaz...you could be strollin all alone, casually dressed and they would just roll up on ya asking if you bang, and if you say your not in one, they would ask where you live and tie you to anything having to do with the hood you live in. these cats was making files on the spot on these info cards then they finish it with making you back up to a wall and then they take your flick. refusing = jail time (I forget that fugged up charge they put on niggaz for refusing)

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 7th, 2007, 11:43 pm

That wuznt just Compton either. I was logged as a gang member six months prior to even being put on.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » March 12th, 2007, 1:52 am

youngwun wrote:That wuznt just Compton either. I was logged as a gang member six months prior to even being put on.

lol, my point made..a nigga who never banged prolly got caught up in a OSS sweep, got locked down for some battery charge which end up turning into some far worst shit becuz of the gang member enhancement.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 25th, 2007, 6:19 am

NELLAS WE PROBABLY ABOUT 300 TO 350 ACTIVE MEMBERS.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » June 26th, 2007, 8:31 am

299-349

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » June 27th, 2007, 5:19 pm

bspg wrote:299-349
Who?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » August 9th, 2007, 10:55 pm

id say Nutty Blocc probably has about 25-35 active niggas on the street. Another 15-20 OG's and maybe another 15-25 little TG's. Right now.

PVCC id say 15- 20 active, 10-15 OG's and another 20 TG's

i cant really say about Santana but they probably somewhere between nutty & Park village

i cant speak on the blood set's either im from crip areas.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » August 9th, 2007, 10:56 pm

i could be wrong but just from lookin and knowing a little that sounds about right to me

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 10th, 2007, 1:28 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i could be wrong but just from lookin and knowing a little that sounds about right to me

WHATS UP WITH YOU STREETSISWATCHIN? I SEEN YOU ON HERE IN A MINUTE HOMIE.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » August 18th, 2007, 3:18 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:id say Nutty Blocc probably has about 25-35 active niggas on the street. Another 15-20 OG's and maybe another 15-25 little TG's. Right now.

i cant really say about Santana but they probably somewhere between nutty & Park village

cuhz none of that is close to being correct every hood you named is way thiCCer then what chu saying...the Park Village's Got Mo Then 20 TG's From the DarCC not including all the blacc niggaz from the W.A.C.C Side

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 18th, 2007, 11:04 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:id say Nutty Blocc probably has about 25-35 active niggas on the street. Another 15-20 OG's and maybe another 15-25 little TG's. Right now.

Nutty and The ville is well over a hundread or more and santana as well.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 19th, 2007, 7:06 am

sscc ytg them baby crips around 10 around 15 active tg but they around 40 when them villes tg are around and a gang are locced ducc3t monkey the biggies ect ect
the otg still have an active squad back then u had beef between generation the bg vs otg but that shit got squashed back in the days
i ll say around 20 the bgs are still strong active sum are callin shot at curt day them bgs was around 25 a gang are still locced ducc bg face casper al gang of bgs reppin southside compton from burris to the drive
them obgs are the one who made ssc what it is today and that generation my generation mostly homies born in the 70 they was the hardest with big legend like obg vapoo !!!!obg evil curt !!!!! obg lane !!!! obg freaky dre!!!obg leebo !!!!!!shit not talkin about the spanks them obgs made ssc ring world wide but that generation got devastated and ill say they aint that deep ill say 10 still got sum gz and ogz from keefee dee to fink the south is still strong with strong elders and crazy ass tgs ill put above 100 the number of sscc active and around 500 counting the people not active but that still comin occasionnally on various functions
also dont take this as reliable source cause i am from south paris thats based on what my homie told me and what i saw there when i was around so thats a mix of he say she say and what i saw with my eyes me not being an official member of that set u should not take this as a reliable source thats just an aproximation and just to say sscc is a strong and active hood i would say only nutty blocc park village and santana could aproche that league also in 03
i was around 166 and harlan chilin with a homie who happen to know an og from there ...them nuttys i saw just on a obg bg level i saw around 20 and that was not a hood day plus when they came on varrious function nsa was holdin before otg kay kay and tg c rag got murder and them otgs and tgs was around 20 heads plus sometime more along with two or three rides full of elders and that was out of their hood but i could not tell u who was otg and who was just tg them young nuttys was deep and they was kinna crazy actin like they the first cpt hood even in south park on stage them young nuttys was throwin up those three fingers like its the grandees but i remember that the bgs were in control and when shit started between youngstaz from an allied set like ssc them bgs was good at calming the youngstaz down well a gang of ssc are very very tight with nutty specially the one who did time during nsa time

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » August 26th, 2007, 2:31 am

maaan, its so many nutties/park village/tanas...i dont even know them all...alot of these lil fuggers i see bangin over there ages 12-20 was in diapers when i left high school in 89 or wasnt even born til after the riots in 92...but at a glance when riding through these hoods, its well over 20-30-40..all the cats who made these hoods credible dont even be over there like that, just puttin these knuckle heads down with what they need to twist a knot and kep it movin..its a new day in compton with the tiny gee's...they runnin that shit. i see them and they be fascinated to see a nigga, looking for direction and shit..i can see right through them..they always wanting to know what they can do for you to prove themselves...many of these cats are the homies kids shining off daddys rep trying to keep shit in its proper place cuz these youngstaz woud start some new shit off in ya hood in a quick minute if not kept in check. i got homies from pvcc thogh we beefin, would never do me in and same on my end becuz we was really close coming up and many others from my hood (they hood) all feel this way. the niggas who on that shit hard is the niggas who never went through trial and error with them like some of us did going to davis-compton high, fighting pirus together and mashin on 70's etc etc

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”