Fruit Town Brims

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » April 9th, 2006, 10:17 am

still funk with 30, that 30/40 thing from MLK day got them kinda shook so they want to go twice as hard on both of them or something like that

definitely still around, not sure about recruiting

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Fruit Town Brims

Unread postby H572DSTA » November 7th, 2008, 5:36 am

FTB is way bigger than yall expect..they from jefferson to martin luther king and from normandy 2 vermont...but they got a another clicc on Vermont(west) Hoover(East) Adams(North) and JEfferson(South)

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby mr. chill » November 12th, 2008, 9:36 pm

H572DSTA wrote:FTB is way bigger than yall expect..they from jefferson to martin luther king and from normandy 2 vermont...but they got a another click on Vermont(west) Hoover(East) Adams(North) and JEfferson(South)

that click you talking would be in the heart of where all the USC students live, ive stayed over there plenty times and all you gonna see over there is students

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread postby Triggeration » February 8th, 2009, 4:59 pm

mr. chill wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:FTB is way bigger than yall expect..they from jefferson to martin luther king and from normandy 2 vermont...but they got a another click on Vermont(west) Hoover(East) Adams(North) and JEfferson(South)

that click you talking would be in the heart of where all the USC students live, ive stayed over there plenty times and all you gonna see over there is students

Exactly. That would be right across from the street from their campus.. I doubt one time would let a group of niggas in red function, so close to campus grounds. Them niggas would get swooped up in a instant.

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread postby Triggeration » February 8th, 2009, 5:03 pm

Triggeration wrote:
mr. chill wrote:

Exactly. That would be right across from the street from their campus.. I doubt one time would let a group of niggas in red function, so close to campus grounds. Them niggas would get swooped up in a instant.

Plus with all the renovating going around in that area, white population moving in, etc.. the future dont look to good for these niggas.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Re:

Unread postby doobeez » April 4th, 2009, 5:13 pm

youngwun wrote:What's brackin with these niggaz these days? They recruitin? Still around? Still funking with 30's? Who else?

My question also. NHBR20'S and FT's up against 30/40's????

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Re: Re:

Unread postby doobeez » April 4th, 2009, 5:14 pm

doobeez wrote:
youngwun wrote:What's brackin with these niggaz these days? They recruitin? Still around? Still funking with 30's? Who else?

My question also. NHR20B'S and FT's up against 30/40's????

:?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread postby youngspade » July 16th, 2009, 4:04 am

Me Auntie lives off 35th and Normandie......they stay in there houses BUT DO BE OUT. I got to admitt for wearing ALL BROWN we didnt get banged on, they didnt even come up to us.....but they did mad dogg waiting for something to pop-off!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”