Westside Pirus

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Westside Pirus

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 27th, 2004, 12:08 am

Can anyone give me information on the Westside Pirus such as where they are from ( LA, LBC, or CPT), the boundaries of their territory, are they active/inactive, their rivals, and allies. I don't know how true this is, but I was told in another forum that the Westside Pirus were cool with Eastside Longos, the ruthless Mexican gang in Long Beach. If true, can someone please confirm this.

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Westside Pirus

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 27th, 2004, 12:09 am

Oh I forgot, if possible tell what park the Westside Pirus hold court at.

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 27th, 2004, 12:13 pm

I just found out some info on the Westside Pirus:

1. They are a Blood gang that's located in Long Beach (one of 2 in LBC)

2. They are cool with Mexican gangs in Long Beach, so I'm guessing that their closest ally are the Westside Longos (?)

3. They are putting in work at Cabrillo High in LBC and on any Crip gang

If anybody know anymore about this gang and can provide information please do

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » February 27th, 2004, 12:19 pm

Homie......I may be mistaken, but I have NEVER heard of a damu/ru set being in Long Beach...?? Maybe they hang out there, but I doubt they bang out there.....

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 27th, 2004, 12:50 pm

THEIRS KNOW DAMU'S OR RU'S IN LONG BEACH

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 27th, 2004, 7:22 pm

Ive never seen a Damu set in LB.... Ive seen a few guys flamed up but never seen anything major...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 27th, 2004, 8:27 pm

THERE IS A CONFUSION ABOUT THAT HOOD WHO HAVE A CARSON CHAPTER AND ALSO BE ON THE CPT BUT THEY CLAIM WEST SIDE PIRU ST BLOODS IN THE CPT HAVE TWO SUBSET THE 142 ST AND THE 132 ST THE 135 ST IS A MAJOR PIRU ST BUT ARE INDEPENDENT . WSP ST BLOODS CLAIM 132 AND 142 SUB SET

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » February 19th, 2006, 6:21 pm

Jr_Godfather wrote:Can anyone give me information on the Westside Pirus the boundaries of their territory, are they active/inactive, their rivals, and allies
This part of his question was never answered.

Dre

Unread post by Dre » February 20th, 2006, 2:03 am

They are active and one of their rivals is NBCC

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2006, 12:20 pm

[quote="Dre"]They are active and one of their rivals is NBCC[/quote]

one of the most active westsida set and true its on with nutty in a real way .i even think wsp are gettin bigger than the town ...seems one hood is goin up while the other is becomin a cv locos hood and seems the water dont flow the way it use to on peach blocks ,also the wsp's are an expanding set they already have clicks in many citys ,the mob's are also on the rise ,the mob was not a major ru back then ,they was to ludaz park what the drive is to the south ,ludaz park always had a heavy name ,they dropped the first cc rida on that evil side back in mid 70's a rida from tana named kim tate aka og bullet tana in peace .. im sure peanuts would know way more about that since its his homie . but i'm sure he would agree that ludaz was esp's father hood and ranged way more than any holly lime mob elm cap .now back to wsp heard some of them are claiming blood piru street bloods ..while ftp ttp even nela are ruin' to the fullest i know athen keep it blood i heard wsp's are claimin the b before the p

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 28th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Jr_Godfather wrote:I just found out some info on the Westside Pirus:

1. They are a Blood gang that's located in Long Beach (one of 2 in LBC)

2. They are cool with Mexican gangs in Long Beach, so I'm guessing that their closest ally are the Westside Longos (?)

3. They are putting in work at Cabrillo High in LBC and on any Crip gang

If anybody know anymore about this gang and can provide information please do
lol

Dre

Unread post by Dre » March 2nd, 2006, 12:14 am

Them westside niggas got numbers and money. I wouldn't consider them killa's cause they not out ridin unless some shit is brought they way. They had some serious beef with Nutty in 2003 and they lost some of they big homies. They couldn't keep up cause Nutty got killa's with nothing to lose, while the west trying to keep that paper flow going.

Dre

Unread post by Dre » March 2nd, 2006, 12:24 am

Dre wrote:Them westside niggas got numbers and money. I wouldn't consider them killa's cause they not out ridin unless some shit is brought they way. They had some serious beef with Nutty in 2003 and they lost some of they big homies. They couldn't keep up cause Nutty got killa's with nothing to lose, while the west trying to keep that paper flow going.
Correction. They were going at it seriously in 2002 til 2003

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 2nd, 2006, 3:06 am

[quote="Dre"][quote="Dre"]Them westside niggas got numbers and money. I wouldn't consider them killa's cause they not out ridin unless some shit is brought they way. They had some serious beef with Nutty in 2003 and they lost some of they big homies. They couldn't keep up cause Nutty got killa's with nothing to lose, while the west trying to keep that paper flow going.[/quote]

Correction. They were going at it seriously in 2002 til 2003[/quote\

true before that fruit town had a war on with nutty too

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 10th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Bg Casper,,I thought Westside Piru claimed 134th St. and 142nd Street (Four Line and Deuce Line),,you said they also claim 132nd as a clique?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 10th, 2006, 2:38 pm

[quote="stamps"]Bg Casper,,I thought Westside Piru claimed 134th St. and 142nd Street (Four Line and Deuce Line),,you said they also claim 132nd as a clique?[/quote]TRUE THAT THEY GOT A HOOD IN WATTS DO ...BUT THAT 132 IS A CONFUSION SORRY

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 12th, 2006, 8:18 pm

WSP still banging to the fullest? I tell you, they got more niggaz rapping than any other hood in CPT it seems right now... at least on a medium sized level, like Hootie, Six Mill (free that nigga!) and Mike K. They seem to be real about gettin that money.

And I don't think they claim the B before P but I know those dudes is strictly red flags as far as I've seen and I know a few of them.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 8:23 pm

They still bangin' many of them is on my father side of the family...but the be at it with all the CV's and on and off with the Westside CCs

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 12th, 2006, 8:48 pm

Was they ever at it with the Carvers? CPCC hood seems to be so close and those dudes be out there so I figured they'd clash heads.

What CV's they at it with? They seem too north to be at it with the Flats of 70.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 11:39 pm

they was at it of course with the T-Flats...and although they dont like Carvers they main beef is with the Nutty's, Trags, etc etc...Pretty much all the west compton crips

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 14th, 2006, 1:32 am

youngwun wrote:Was they ever at it with the Carvers? CPCC hood seems to be so close and those dudes be out there so I figured they'd clash heads.

What CV's they at it with? They seem too north to be at it with the Flats of 70.
CARVERS ENEMIES LIST WOULD PROBABLY GO LARGOS, BHB'S, FRONT HOODS, AND WSP.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 14th, 2006, 1:47 am

the carvers is at it with the PJ's / 7th Streets/ Poccet hoods/ and Holmes Streets

I dont know about WSP like that...I mean they dont like WSP dont get me wrong but I seem more carvers be at it hard with all of the people u said except WSP...they'd be at it with Millers/Village Towns before the WS Ru's...

Now the FrontHoods be at it mo' with the WS Ru's the only thang separatin' them is that Canal behind Centennial near the Armory

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 14th, 2006, 11:07 am

Shox112 wrote:the carvers is at it with the PJ's / 7th Streets/ Poccet hoods/ and Holmes Streets

I dont know about WSP like that...I mean they dont like WSP dont get me wrong but I seem more carvers be at it hard with all of the people u said except WSP...they'd be at it with Millers/Village Towns before the WS Ru's...

Now the FrontHoods be at it mo' with the WS Ru's the only thang separatin' them is that Canal behind Centennial near the Armory
i was in jail with a nigga from carver over the summer back in michigan, he said he was coo with a couple WSPs and he went to centenial, so maybe that answers people question more about if they beef or not

another thing, I was drivin up wilmington a couple days ago and i seen CPCC tags all the way over on wilmington like around 124th 123th st maybe almost up to 122nd im not sure but there were CPCC tags on wilmington over there, does there hood go all the way to wilmington?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm

They tag all over Wilmington. Never see those niggas out but they into wallbanging there on those houses and walls.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 15th, 2006, 1:46 am

youngwun wrote:They tag all over Wilmington. Never see those niggas out but they into wallbanging there on those houses and walls.
i cant tell who is blood or crip just drivin by if no one is flaggin but around there it looks like a crip area just from drivin by, especially after u comin from around cedar area, once u go up wilmington it seems like more of a crip area

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2006, 1:51 am

Shox112 wrote:the carvers is at it with the PJ's / 7th Streets/ Poccet hoods/ and Holmes Streets

YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT BECAUSE I FORGOT THEY DON'T GET A LONG WITH 7TH STREETS BUT TOO ME POCCET AND FRONTS SAME THING. YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT THE FRONTS ARE GETTING IN THE MIDDLE OF GETTING THERE HOOD TOOK FROM THEM BECAUSE THEM RU'S ARE ON THERE ASS (WSP/FTP).

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2006, 1:52 am

mr. chill wrote:
youngwun wrote:They tag all over Wilmington. Never see those niggas out but they into wallbanging there on those houses and walls.
i cant tell who is blood or crip just drivin by if no one is flaggin but around there it looks like a crip area just from drivin by, especially after u comin from around cedar area, once u go up wilmington it seems like more of a crip area

FTP CAN BE FELT UP IN THAT AREA.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 27th, 2008, 4:06 am

anyone knows why WSP and 135s hittin up R30Harlem Killer on the walls?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 28th, 2008, 12:58 am

H572DSTA wrote:anyone knows why WSP and 135s hittin up R30Harlem Killer on the walls?

I KNOW A FEW HARLEMS THAT TRANSFORMED TO FTP LOL!

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread post by doobeez » April 29th, 2008, 2:48 pm

mr. chill wrote:

Not claiming to know a lot about anything, but ain't Cedar part of FTP, or TTP hood? So that would be a BLOOD hood, right?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 1st, 2008, 1:04 am

doobeez wrote:
mr. chill wrote:

Not claiming to know a lot about anything, but ain't Cedar part of FTP, or TTP hood? So that would be a BLOOD hood, right?

CEDAR BLOCKS ARE PIRUS THERE HOOD IS RIGHT NEXT TO TREE TOP HOOD.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread post by doobeez » May 1st, 2008, 4:21 am

Y.G. wrote:
doobeez wrote:
mr. chill wrote:

CEDAR BLOCKS ARE PIRUS THERE HOOD IS RIGHT NEXT TO TREE TOP HOOD.

My bad YG, I meant PIRU..All Compton B's are PIRU, right? The guy I replied to said Cedar was where Crips were hangin..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”