Tragniew Park

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 6:29 pm

yea tragniew

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 1st, 2006, 7:26 pm

i havent heard of the 155s hangin in the park,i see a few of their hit ups crossin Trag and the village, but i have to admit that trag does hold down 159 158 157, Just...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 1st, 2006, 8:00 pm

With 155's most hated enemies A13 right next to Tragniew park? that means 155 gotta deal with A13, OSCC and whatever TPC's come out to play...i dont know about this one

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 9:40 pm

afakasi wrote:i havent heard of the 155s hangin in the park,i see a few of their hit ups crossin Trag and the village, but i have to admit that trag does hold down 159 158 157, Just...

uhh homie the blocc boys holdin down the clay to taper more than anything most of em live around there

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 9:45 pm

A13? hold up i gotta ask timebomb bout them, they in the varrio hood on 155?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 9:48 pm

Moon wrote:A13? hold up i gotta ask timebomb bout them, they in the varrio hood on 155?

Please don't name-drop...

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 9:49 pm

k its goin down like this the 155s like to clown with the blocc boys around the park u no what i meen if u from compton cuz the main blastin spot on amantha and you know the blocc boys been taggin up with the swamps so when the swamps come around seein this shit there been some shootouts and shit and it gettin heaty but i dont no shit bout the a13s homie and i aint livin in compton i just gettin my info from timebomb

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2006, 10:21 pm

[quote="Moon"] i dont no shit bout the a13s homie and i aint livin in compton i just gettin my info from timebomb[/quote]

well u gonna be the first tragniew in cpt history ... who dont know shit about a 13 its like kelly askin what is varrio tiny gangsta??? lol they are the mexican in cypress apartment and all around alondra blvd they are the cv alondra 13 they are the mexican gang that is sharing yo hood with yall ...how come u dont know theyv been around...

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 10:41 pm

? i aint in compton man

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 1st, 2006, 11:37 pm

i dont wanna be sayin no names and shit cu but some of the trags ran over to LA in the 100s i aint gon say no names and shit but i just wanna say obgc cu

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 2nd, 2006, 2:21 am

TRAGNIEW AND CV ALONDRA ARE A LOT A LIKE TOO ME.... BUNCH OF WEENIES.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 2nd, 2006, 3:14 am

bgcasper wrote:
Moon wrote: i dont no shit bout the a13s homie and i aint livin in compton i just gettin my info from timebomb

well u gonna be the first tragniew in cpt history ... who dont know shit about a 13 its like kelly askin what is varrio tiny gangsta??? lol they are the mexican in cypress apartment and all around alondra blvd they are the cv alondra 13 they are the mexican gang that is sharing yo hood with yall ...how come u dont know theyv been around...

you mean the pink apartments west of Trag?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 2nd, 2006, 10:00 am

Y.G. wrote:TRAGNIEW AND CV ALONDRA ARE A LOT A LIKE TOO ME.... BUNCH OF WEENIES.

Word up! Hahaha...

And nigga, I thought you USED to be from the Trag? A13 existed then too.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 2nd, 2006, 6:30 pm

welli mine as well tell yall but basically one of the homies that used to be from tragniew lives right on my street in my neighborhood east van and he just tells me what to say

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 2nd, 2006, 6:32 pm

its grimey here we got our niggas and hustlas and you know its the ghetto but its mixed up just acouple streets filled with all blacks u feel me ive lived here most of my life but i used to live in tacoma

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 2nd, 2006, 7:55 pm

Moon wrote:welli mine as well tell yall but basically one of the homies that used to be from tragniew lives right on my street in my neighborhood east van and he just tells me what to say

Did he tell you to impersonate him and then spit his nickname out?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 2nd, 2006, 9:21 pm

ahahahahah noo homie i jsut ask him shit he just laughs

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 2nd, 2006, 11:24 pm

Man, the story just gets stupider. Alonso, delete this motherfucker. Why does he get VIP access when he contributes nothing but BS?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 2nd, 2006, 11:24 pm

FUCK THE ALONDRA 13s ohh siht homie they basically mexican tragniew now

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 2nd, 2006, 11:28 pm

youngwun wrote:Man, the story just gets stupider. Alonso, delete this motherfucker. Why does he get VIP access when he contributes nothing but BS?

Come on brutha, dude obviously like these kinds of people on his site. If he banned this dude for "contributing BS" as you say, then he needs to get rid of 95% of the people on here.... I feel you though...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 3rd, 2006, 10:26 am

X wrote:
youngwun wrote:Man, the story just gets stupider. Alonso, delete this motherfucker. Why does he get VIP access when he contributes nothing but BS?

Come on brutha, dude obviously like these kinds of people on his site. If he banned this dude for "contributing BS" as you say, then he needs to get rid of 95% of the people on here.... I feel you though...

Nah I feel that fo' sho'!

fu-- THE ALONDRA 13s ohh siht homie they basically mexican tragniew now

What's wrong with being an anything Tragniew? Aint that your set cuzz?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 3rd, 2006, 3:58 pm

youngwun ur trippin man how am i bsin? i dont just pull this info outta my ass fuck ive made my story pretty clear its been a bit shady but you dont gotta beleive me its all good man

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 4th, 2006, 10:00 am

Moon wrote:youngwun ur trippin man how am i bsin? i dont just pull this info outta my ass fu-- ive made my story pretty clear its been a bit shady but you dont gotta beleive me its all good man

Oh my god nigga, you actin' like I must be fucked up sherm or something, like "how on Earth could this dude NOT believe me?"

Well....

1. You were in Compton.
2. Then you were in Canada.
3. Then you were in Canada but USED to live in Compton.
4. Now you are some kid and your NEIGHBOR used to live in Compton.

A bit shady? Dude, you are a fucking mark who needs to get a new hobby, NIGGA.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 4th, 2006, 10:16 am

Moon wrote: ive made my story pretty clear its been a bit shady but

LOL!!!!!!!!!

It never ends on here...

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 4th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Moon, are you a suburban Canadian white kid who idolizes gang life?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 4th, 2006, 6:33 pm

whoaaaa whoaaa ahahahahah u guyys are outta line you think i make up names outta my fuckin ass what i say is true i dont care whatever this X dude says thinkin he some fuckin internet boss or some shit

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 4th, 2006, 6:38 pm

Moon wrote:whoaaaa whoaaa ahahahahah u guyys are outta line you think i make up names outta my fuckin ass what i say is true i dont care whatever this X dude says thinkin he some fuckin internet boss or some shit

Nah nigga, I dont think you made up names. Aint hard to find out NAMES nigga... look at pictures of writing on walls, read other forums, etc. You are one dumb motherfucker.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 4th, 2006, 9:21 pm

AHAHA other forums? what other forums would talk about gangs other than that all hood shit which doesnt say nuttin about tragniew man get a fuckin grip homie , and writin on walls? only way i know names is from the homie

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 4th, 2006, 9:24 pm

i might sound full of shit homie cuz i admit i have lied about bein from compton and shit but thats cuz i could i knew shit u no i know it was dumb but i got info and i know whats goin on there

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 4th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Here's a tip: if you have knowledge, spread it honestly. The twisted history you have on here doesn't do you any service homie. No one is gonna listen to a world you said... and you coulda just been honest from the get-go. There are a lot of reasons your story doesnt add up.

1. If you had real talk then you wouldn't have been ashamed of who YOU are and made up a story.
2. If you are just typing what some Compton gangster tells you to type, there would be NO reason to even bring your role up. What do you have to do with it besides the fact that you have no life and have devoted your time to spreading this dudes knowledge. Do you write down a list of responses and read them to him each time everyone on here trashes on you? Why doesnt he get on HIS computer and do this shit?
3. Names dont mean shit. Niggaz throw around names all the time. Saying they hang out on one street is all you've ever spit about them. You aint sharing nothing about the innerworkings of your homie's gang. It's BS... I know the names of dudes from the 60's, IFGB, Hawthorne Piru, etc... does that mean I'm part of a gang too? What you REALLY know about the Trag besides the fact that some nigga named Shark is gettin/got out? Give me a break fool.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 4th, 2006, 10:43 pm

Moon wrote: i admit i have lied about bein from compton and shit

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... &start=100

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 5th, 2006, 12:28 am

[quote="X"][quote="Moon"] [size=24] [b]i admit i have lied about bein from compton and shit[/b] [/size][/quote]

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/vi ... &start=100[/quote]

u wanna eat pie by your ass old bitch told u once told u twice... keep that RACIST ass far from us ...why blastin a casper link to that topic ??? i aint no moon suporter ...the guy came like coregidor st kid from c hi the hairy uso askin vip acess on pm... kid was 4 real and nobody ever blamed me for him being in vip anyway ..NOW WHAT UR RACIST ASS is TRYin TO PROVE ??? ...

punk ass bustaz dont even have a fuccin clue... i got nun to do with all that block boys comedy ..got nun to do with moon ...got nun to do with the pie industry ... but got a lot to do with ak 47 intratech 9 milimitaz with hallows or heads filled with mercure punk so step back or meet u this summer ...,block boys do exist and i was the first to ever post about those tiny trag ..NOW MR RACIST ARE U COMIN DOWN EVERYTIME A PUNK ACT LIKE THEY FROM COMPTON ...WELL PUT IT THIS WAY .....punk ..yo ass not even from the hub u from a burb that be tryin hard to look like the C ....ill get yo MYSPACE pic bitch and after that ull c how fake i ride ...bitch ass racist

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”