Tragniew Park

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 10:38 am

^ well said homie

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 5th, 2006, 11:12 am

Moon wrote:^ well said homie
LOL @ at the two frauds being homies...From where? Compton? :lol: :lol:

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 11:14 am

yo X man what u do last night sit home with ur daddy watch some basketball ya mark

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 11:15 am

go be proud of urself for bein from LA but u aint nutin there man u aint nUTHIN and u no it yourself u can just be like yeaaniggas!! im from LA i can back my shit up cuz i live in a neighborhood with knuckleheads that slap me around

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 5th, 2006, 11:17 am

Moon wrote:yo X man what u do last night sit home with ur daddy watch some basketball ya mark

yep this a white boy from canada, saying some corny joke like this...

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 5th, 2006, 11:18 am

Moon wrote: u aint nutin there man u aint nUTHIN
:lol:

Sheer comedy...

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 5th, 2006, 1:07 pm

More comedy...

bgcasper's pm to me just now...


From: bgcasper
To: X
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:00 pm
Subject: release the balls u c grabin punk

i will stop dissin u on the string because u are actually beefin with moon but y u brang my string casper come clean up on a moon beef ????what did u tryed to prove ??? man u are lookin for me ill hit u up in august ....south out



South out? When were you ever in??

And you gone "hit me up" in August? I don't have any plans on my schedule to be in France in August...what you talking about, because I know you wont be touching Comptons concrete...

And "beefin" with moon?? You think I take dude serious? :roll:

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 5th, 2006, 1:27 pm

[quote="X"]More comedy...

bgcasper's pm to me just now...


From: bgcasper
To: X
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:00 pm
Subject: release the balls u c grabin punk

i will stop dissin u on the string because u are actually beefin with moon but y u brang my string casper come clean up on a moon beef ????what did u tryed to prove ??? man u are lookin for me ill hit u up in august ....[b][u]south out [/u][/b]



South out? When were you ever in??

And you gone "hit me up" in August? I don't have any plans on my schedule to be in France in August...what you talking about, because I know you wont be touching Comptons concrete...

And "beefin" with moon?? You think I take dude serious? :roll:[/quote]

OK NOW LETS MAKE BETS NOW .....TO BEGIN WITH ...
DID I EVER TOUCHED THE COMPTON CONCRETE IN MY LIFE ???EAZY TO PROVE
BUT AGAIN BET FOR IT
SECOND BET I HEARD I WAS POSING WITH FAKESTRAPS ...EASY TO PROVE BUT AGAIN BET FOR IT
3RD BET WILL I BE IN COMPTON IN AUGUST EAZY TO PROVE NO NEED TO BET FOR IT WE'LL DO THIS SHIT LIVE ...NOW ENUF YAPPIN' ...I THOUGH PM WAS A WAY NOW U CHOOSED THE BITCH WAY FINE OLD NASTY BITCH KEEP BITCHIN ALONE ...FOR ME WEITHER U MOVE SUM AND WE ARRANGE BETS OR KEEP BITCHIN IN THE WIND....

AND YEAH SSSSSOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTHHHHHHH OUT LIL BITCH NOW WHAT ????? YEAH THE SOUTH IS CRACCIN IN FRANCE LOLOLOL U COULD UNDERSTAND THAT OLD PIE PUSHING BITCH ,U THE ONE CLAIMIN A SHIT THAT CAME FROM SAUDIA ...LOL MALEKOUM SALAAM BITCH

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 2:06 pm

X.. i aint white

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 2:14 pm

by the way x i live in a small black neighborhood in vancouver thats mixed up with alot of different races its close to china town our side of the projects is on the north side and the southside of the projects is where the asians live and if u wanna check up these projects have had more killings and herion overdoses then any other part of western canada so dont get me wrong homie i aint livin in the suburbs im in the inner city with the rest of the blacks that came up here from the south , right off raymur and hastings

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » May 5th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Moon wrote:by the way x i live in a small black neighborhood in vancouver thats mixed up with alot of different races its close to china town our side of the projects is on the north side and the southside of the projects is where the asians live and if u wanna check up these projects have had more killings and herion overdoses then any other part of western canada so dont get me wrong homie i aint livin in the suburbs im in the inner city with the rest of the blacks that came up here from the south , right off raymur and hastings
You can tell you are white because you proud of that shit.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 4:12 pm

oh mann i fuckin give up , bein proud? what the fuck do i got to be proud i wish i lived in the suburbs in a nice fuckin house homie get off me

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 4:13 pm

youngwun im just tryin to prove my point cuz this X dude thinkin im some whiteboy with "mental issues" give me a fuckin break man such a trip

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 445
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Unread post by Word » May 5th, 2006, 4:48 pm

Moon wrote:youngwun im just tryin to prove my point because this X dude thinkin im some whiteboy with "mental issues" give me a fuckin break man such a trip
I think your a good ol' suburban livin' Canadian white boy too, tryna idolize Compton gang life...:
Word wrote:Moon, are you a suburban Canadian white kid who idolizes gang life?

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 5th, 2006, 6:31 pm

bgcasper wrote:
OK NOW LETS MAKE BETS NOW .....TO BEGIN WITH ...
DID I EVER TOUCHED THE COMPTON CONCRETE IN MY LIFE ???EAZY TO PROVE
BUT AGAIN BET FOR IT
SECOND BET I HEARD I WAS POSING WITH FAKESTRAPS ...EASY TO PROVE BUT AGAIN BET FOR IT
3RD BET WILL I BE IN COMPTON IN AUGUST EAZY TO PROVE NO NEED TO BET FOR IT WE'LL DO THIS SHIT LIVE ...NOW ENUF YAPPIN' ...I THOUGH PM WAS A WAY NOW U CHOOSED THE BITCH WAY FINE OLD NASTY BITCH KEEP BITCHIN ALONE ...FOR ME WEITHER U MOVE SUM AND WE ARRANGE BETS OR KEEP BITCHIN IN THE WIND....

AND YEAH SSSSSOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTHHHHHHH OUT LIL BITCH NOW WHAT ????? YEAH THE SOUTH IS CRACCIN IN FRANCE LOLOLOL U COULD UNDERSTAND THAT OLD PIE PUSHING BITCH ,U THE ONE CLAIMIN A SHIT THAT CAME FROM SAUDIA ...LOL MALEKOUM SALAAM BITCH

Image

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 5th, 2006, 6:35 pm

:?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 6th, 2006, 11:23 am

X man whered u find that picture u must spend alotta time on the net

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 6th, 2006, 11:32 am

[quote="Moon"]X man whered u find that picture u must spend alotta time on the net[/quote] HE TOOK A PIC OF HIS BATHROOM

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » May 6th, 2006, 11:58 am

Moon wrote:X man whered u find that picture u must spend alotta time on the net
Nigga, pictures like that are all over the net. You cant go on a single message board without seeing 20 of those.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 6th, 2006, 12:44 pm

i dont no other message boards

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » May 8th, 2006, 10:15 am

Trey wrote:There are no street gangs in Vancouver anymore that are "KNOWN".

Most of the gangs that are known in Vancouver are drug-based gangs or organized crime.

The last gang I ever heard of that had a name for itself was back in 1999.

Guest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 292
Joined: December 16th, 2005, 2:33 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread post by Guest » May 8th, 2006, 10:36 am

So much online drama....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 8th, 2006, 7:11 pm

youngwun wrote:
Moon wrote:by the way x i live in a small black neighborhood in vancouver thats mixed up with alot of different races its close to china town our side of the projects is on the north side and the southside of the projects is where the asians live and if u wanna check up these projects have had more killings and herion overdoses then any other part of western canada so dont get me wrong homie i aint livin in the suburbs im in the inner city with the rest of the blacks that came up here from the south , right off raymur and hastings
You can tell you are white because you proud of that shit.
Actually I heard about the stuff he's talking about in canada

But bottom line you can tell he's stupid by all the collective stuff he said. Not only changing but acting like it's cool

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 8th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Trey wrote:There are no street gangs in Vancouver anymore that are "KNOWN".

Most of the gangs that are known in Vancouver are drug-based gangs or organized crime.

The last gang I ever heard of that had a name for itself was back in 1999.
Organized is bigger than street....

of course it's not like it makes a difference with Moon he would be a wannabe in either one

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 18th, 2006, 10:09 pm

... what i said isnt made up man an og from tragniew told me that LIVES RESIDES I SEE HIM USUALLY EVERYDAY in my neighborhood

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » May 19th, 2006, 12:25 am

Moon wrote:... what i said isnt made up man an og from tragniew told me that LIVES RESIDES I SEE HIM USUALLY EVERYDAY in my neighborhood

SO HE TOLD YOU HOW THEY AIN'T SHIT ON THE STREETS TOO RIGHT?

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 282
Joined: November 6th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Location: Canada

Unread post by Moon » May 19th, 2006, 11:40 pm

told me how things went downhill when lotta people from the atf started snitchin there was alot of shit between them and the nutty south drive that couldnt be explained cuz no one told the truth when it came to snitchin

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » April 10th, 2008, 8:50 pm

I WAZ BICKIN IT with A YOUNG NIGGA FRM TRAGNIEW AT the PARK
HE WAZ LIKE 14 OR 15

DIS NIGGA WAS TELLIN ME THEY HOOD IS DEEP AS FUCK BUT THEY DON'T REALLY PHONK with NOBODY UNLESS PROVOKED AND DEY KEEP 2 DEY SELF
THEY STAY ON DEY BLOCKS

REALLY HATE NUTTY BLOCK
HE WAZ YAPPIN ABOUT HOW the 5 CAPANELLA PARKS GO 2 BOMPTON HIGH AND B GET SOCKED OUT AND SHIT FOR WEARIN RED CHUCKS

HE SAID AT BOMPTON HIGH ALL the HOODS B AT THEY OWN TABLE THICK AS FUCK

PVCC CPP TPCC ABCC SBCC DHCC
ALL AT BOMPTON HIGH

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 11th, 2008, 1:33 am

bspg wrote:I WAZ BICKIN IT with A YOUNG NIGGA FRM TRAGNIEW AT the PARK
HE WAZ LIKE 14 OR 15

DIS NIGGA WAS TELLIN ME THEY HOOD IS DEEP AS fu-- BUT THEY DON'T REALLY PHONK with NOBODY UNLESS PROVOKED AND DEY KEEP 2 DEY SELF
THEY STAY ON DEY BLOCKS

REALLY HATE NUTTY BLOCK
HE WAZ YAPPIN ABOUT HOW the 5 CAPANELLA PARKS GO 2 compton HIGH AND B GET SOCKED OUT AND SHIT FOR WEARIN RED CHUCKS

HE SAID AT compton HIGH ALL the HOODS B AT THEY OWN TABLE THICK AS fu--

PVCC CPP TPCC ABCC SBCC DHCC
ALL AT compton HIGH
duckies are still around? :shock:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 11th, 2008, 1:36 am

bspg wrote:I WAZ BICKIN IT with A YOUNG NIGGA FRM TRAGNIEW AT the PARK
HE WAZ LIKE 14 OR 15

DIS NIGGA WAS TELLIN ME THEY HOOD IS DEEP AS fu-- BUT THEY DON'T REALLY PHONK with NOBODY UNLESS PROVOKED AND DEY KEEP 2 DEY SELF
THEY STAY ON DEY BLOCKS

REALLY HATE NUTTY BLOCK
HE WAZ YAPPIN ABOUT HOW the 5 CAPANELLA PARKS GO 2 compton HIGH AND B GET SOCKED OUT AND SHIT FOR WEARIN RED CHUCKS

HE SAID AT compton HIGH ALL the HOODS B AT THEY OWN TABLE THICK AS fu--

PVCC CPP TPCC ABCC SBCC DHCC
ALL AT compton HIGH


I DOUBT THAT THERES A LOT OF NELLAS AT BOMPTON HIGH MOST GO THE "TEN" BUT TPCC AIN'T DEEP AT ALL AND I WOULD PUT US AND THE NBCC AS THE TOP ENEMIES MORE SO THE NBCC THESE DAYS WE DON'T WAIST OUR TIME WITH THEM AND THEN ALSO HAVE BEEF WITH RSHCC AND ALONDRA13.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 11th, 2008, 4:14 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bspg"]I WAZ BICKIN IT with A YOUNG NIGGA FRM TRAGNIEW AT the PARK
HE WAZ LIKE 14 OR 15

DIS NIGGA WAS TELLIN ME THEY HOOD IS DEEP AS fu-- BUT THEY DON'T REALLY PHONK with NOBODY UNLESS PROVOKED AND DEY KEEP 2 DEY SELF
THEY STAY ON DEY BLOCKS

REALLY HATE NUTTY BLOCK
HE WAZ YAPPIN ABOUT HOW the 5 CAPANELLA PARKS GO 2 compton HIGH AND B GET SOCKED OUT AND SHIT FOR WEARIN RED CHUCKS

HE SAID AT compton HIGH ALL the HOODS B AT THEY OWN TABLE THICK AS fu--

PVCC CPP TPCC ABCC SBCC DHCC
ALL AT compton HIGH[/quote]dhcc dawm ducky still have tg standin though after the shermheaded bg generation
their dhcc shit moved out



I DOUBT THAT THERES A LOT OF NELLAS AT compton HIGH MOST GO THE "TEN" BUT TPCC AIN'T DEEP AT ALL AND I WOULD PUT US AND THE NBCC AS THE TOP ENEMIES MORE SO THE NBCC THESE DAYS WE DON'T WAIST OUR TIME WITH THEM AND THEN ALSO HAVE BEEF WITH RSHCC AND ALONDRA13.[/quote]

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Unread post by H572DSTA » April 11th, 2008, 10:51 am

Shit tpcc aint deep at all they got a gang of femalez bangin their hood but they aint got no real ridaz....
and they dont wont start no beef cause they got too many enemy's around them so they better stay in they hood
only gang in that area who really came back is swamps cause they have put a bunch of new niggaz on the hood
nutty's is deep and always gonna be deep

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”