Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.

Re: Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Unread post by Guest » April 25th, 2004, 1:35 pm

WHO THE FUCC IS SANTANA BLOCC OG LOL WHAT THEY CALL U CUZ THIS A T1NY GANGSTA WORLD BUT I DONT THINK U FROM THE HOOD CUZ NIGGA WHO U RUN with HOW LONG U BEEN FROM THE HOOD WHO U NO TELL ME SOMETHIN CUZ TILL THEN CHANGE YO NAME CUZ SBCC1# T1NY GEESTA

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 5:55 pm

WHO THE FUCC IS SANTANA BLOCC OG WHERE U COME FROM CUZ WHAT STREET Y BANG CUZ WHO U RUN with MY DADDY A OG N I NO ALL THE OG'S FROM MY HOOD NIGGA N I GOT REP FROM THE TURF SO WHAT THEY CALL U OG I AM A GUTTA LANE NIGGA GUTTA LANE GANG T1NY GEESTA WORLD

Re: SANTANA BLOCC "SBCC"

Unread post by Guest » April 27th, 2004, 12:11 pm

YG"LOL NIGGA IF U EVER TAKE OFF ON ME CUZ THATS GONE BE THE DAY U DIE NIGGA GET YAH T-SHIRT READY

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » May 7th, 2004, 7:37 am

SANTANA_BLOCC_BOYZ722 wrote:YG"LOL NIGGA IF U EVER TAKE OFF ON ME because THATS GONE BE THE DAY U DIE NIGGA GET YAH T-SHIRT READY

SANTANA HUH? RIGHT, RIGHT SO YALL OUT THERE with THEM COMPTON RAYMONDS RIGHT? HOLLA...

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » May 7th, 2004, 10:55 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:
SANTANA_BLOCC_BOYZ722 wrote:YG"LOL NIGGA IF U EVER TAKE OFF ON ME because THATS GONE BE THE DAY U DIE NIGGA GET YAH T-SHIRT READY

SANTANA HUH? RIGHT, RIGHT SO YALL OUT THERE with THEM COMPTON RAYMONDS RIGHT? HOLLA...

u got it twisted... santana is on the other end of compton.. u thinkin of lantana blocc by the raymonds

Unread post by Guest » May 8th, 2004, 11:34 am

YEA NIGGA THIS E/S SBCC NOT LBCC ON ON THAT EAST SIDE with NO FIRENDS

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » May 10th, 2004, 7:52 am

LANTANA? OK COOL MAYBE I DO GOT IT TWISTED. ANYWAY BESIDES THAT I RAN INTO SOME SANTANAS AND A COUPLE CARVER PARKS THE OTHER DAY UP IN BELLFLOWER AND THEY GAVE UP MUCH LOVE TO THE RAYMONDS AND THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RAYMONDS IN COMPTON SO "NO FRIENDS" I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT. BUT EITHER WAY ITS ALL GOOD. SO DONT FEEL YOU NEED TO THROW YO LIL HOOD NAME AT ME CUZZ. YO NAME SHOULD SAY IT ALL FOR U. I'M HAPPY YOU ON THE EASTSIDE with NO FRIENDS BUT I'M WORLD FAMOUS with PLENTY OF FRIENDS. RAYMOND OUT... :mrgreen:

comptonnigga

Unread post by comptonnigga » May 10th, 2004, 11:47 pm

tanas dont run compton im not talkin bout yall but yall dont but wut you know bout them carvers

Unread post by Guest » May 11th, 2004, 12:53 am

lol @ on the eastside with no friends

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 11th, 2004, 4:08 pm

WHAZZUP WITH THAT "WET back" BS??? BG CASPER, AIN'T U HALF MEXICAN HOMIE? WHAZZUP WITH THAT?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 11th, 2004, 8:02 pm

CHILL HOMIE ....WHEN I'V SAID WET BACK ITS NOT A DISS TO THE WHOLE RAZA I WAS JUST TARGETIN' PARTICULAR PEOPLE ,NO DISS INTENDED HOMIE

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » May 12th, 2004, 11:34 am

bgCASPER wrote:CHILL HOMIE ....WHEN I'V SAID WET BACK ITS NOT A DISS TO THE WHOLE RAZA I WAS JUST TARGETIN' PARTICULAR PEOPLE ,NO DISS INTENDED HOMIE

LOL BG NOW I SEEN EVERYTHING. U HALF AND HALF RIGHT? YET U GOT SWEATED BY BOTH SIDES AND THATS FUNNY. THIS DUDE MAD CAUSE U SAY "NIGGA", THIS DUDE MAD CAUSE U SAY "WETBACC". I KNOW U CAN EVEN SEE THE HUMOUR IN THAT.... :wink: :lol:

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 12th, 2004, 11:56 am

IT'S ALL GOOD CASPER, NO HAY PEDO, JUS WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP... U GOT THAT SANGRE AZTECA IN U. AS LONG AS U DON'T DISS UR PROUD MEXICAN HERITAGE IT'S ALL GOOD... OUT...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 13th, 2004, 2:09 am

WHETHER ITS SANTANA OR LATANA YALL AIN'T DOIN stuff IN BOMPTON. THE SANTANA IS DOIN MORE THEN LATANA, BUT YALL STILL AIN'T stuff, I MET ONE OF YOUR BIG HOMIES ON HOLLY GETTIN SOME WORK FROM HIS OG RELATIVE FROM HOLLY AND HE WASN'T WEARIN NO KINDA OF BLUE OR BUZZIN OR NOTHIN AND THATS ON PIRU.

Unread post by Guest » May 15th, 2004, 11:53 am

COMPTON NIGGA CPCC ? NIGGA YALL SHOW DONT RUN CPT I MEAN AFTER THE FHCC PANIC YALL LOOK LIKE YALL WAS RUNNIN 2 ME NIGGA THE TANA STAND RITE THERE NIGGA NO WE STAY with THAT RAT A TATA NIGGA SO YALL STAY OVA THERE with THE HOMIE BUT ANY WAY DIDENT THE FHCC COME ON THE 126 N SHOOT YALL SHIT UP LOL NIGGAS WALK FROM 126 N SHOOT YALL SHIT UP LOL NIGGA WE GOT THE HOOD ON LOCC BUT IT'S COOL GOOD I FUCC with YO NIGGAS

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 30th, 2005, 9:17 pm

i remember when Santana Blocc caught beef with Parc village at Comtpon high...all the tanas checked out of school like the next day LOL SBC had a baby crew called EDDD crew or ED crew, (every day doing dirt) they tried to stay at compton high and got jumped like everyday till they all left. That shit was on!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 1st, 2005, 2:46 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i remember when Santana Blocc caught beef with Parc village at Comtpon high...all the tanas checked out of school like the next day LOL SBC had a baby crew called EDDD crew or ED crew, (every day doing dirt) they tried to stay at compton high and got jumped like everyday till they all left. That shit was on!!

ARE THE SANTANA's STILL HAVE TENSION WITH THE LANTANA's? WHERE DID YOU STAY IN BOMPTON?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 1st, 2005, 11:25 pm

i stayed up in Nutty Blocc....and i dont think Santana really trippin off of Lantana cuz the Lantanas be hiding mostly...there no where to be found...at least i havent heard of anything between them, not in a while

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 2nd, 2005, 2:40 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i stayed up in Nutty Blocc....and i dont think Santana really trippin off of Lantana because the Lantanas be hiding mostly...there no where to be found...at least i havent heard of anything between them, not in a while

I KNOW THEY AIN'T BEEN BEEFIN WITH ANYBODY FOR A WHILE. I KNOW THEY DON'T GET A LONG WITH THE RAYMOND STREET HUSTLERS.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 3rd, 2005, 1:40 am

yeah they just lay low cuz if they were to catch some hot beef with anybody, they wouldnt be able to hang. Whatever numbers they do have the young ones would sometimes get into shit with RSH. Lantana started beefing with RSH when RSH barely came up, they didnt like a new little hood tryin to start up right in LBCC territory but Lantana wasnt strong even back then. Plus RSH always been tight with Nutty from the get go so LBCC backed off. now its RSHCC that has that area pretty much sowed up they got all the younger heads.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 5th, 2005, 2:31 am

THAT IS TRUE UP IN THAT AREA.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 14th, 2005, 7:39 pm

CHECC THIS OUT, MY HOMIES ALWAYS BEEN AND REMAIN ONE OF COMPTONS MOST FEARED BEING THAT EVERY ENEMY TURF CAN ADMIT THAT THE TANAS COME DOWN LIKE RAIN ON NIGGAZ TIL THIS VERY DAY. THE HOOD IS NOT FADED AWAY, NIGGAZ JUST MOVE ON DIFFERENT blocks WHEN OTHERS IS HOT, WE HAVENT LOST ANY HOMIES IN YEARS NOW UNLIKE THE SOUTHSIDES/ELMS/LPP/TTP/FTP/LHP/ADC/MOB/CAP/CVTF/BLP13/LVP13/LARGO36/ WHO BEEN FALLING VICTIM ALOT LATELY TO THE MUSCLE ON THE STREETS. AND THERES NO QUESTION ABOUT L.A./LONG BEACH/WATTS HOODS HAVING LOVE FOR THE TANA, THE HOMIES INCLUDING MYSELF ARE ALWAYS IN MANY SETS ACROSS L.A./WATTS/LB AND RARELY DO ANYONE TRIP, ITS NORMALLY ALL LOVE. IN COMPTON WE GOT MANY HATERS SSCC BEING ONE OF THEM ESPECIALLY SINCE ONE OF OUR TINY GANGASTAZ PUFFED ONE OF YOUR MOST VICIOUS NIGGAS (EVIL CURT-WAS LOCCED UP WITH HIM, GOOD NIGGA) AND TRUE YOUR SSCC HIMIES CAME BACK AND GOT TORE UP TRYING TO BLAST AND MISSING EVERYBODY THEY AIMED. BUT YO HOMIES (MAYBE NOT YOU) "KNOW" WE ALWAYS BRINGIN IT TOO YAWL NIGGAZ, AND THESE SLOBS AINT NEVER DOIN SHIT BUIT ALWAYS GETTING SMASHED AS WELL, WE BEEFING WITH ALL THOSE HOODS I JUST POSTED AND YET REMAIN STRONG. WE THE ONLY CRIP SET ON ALL OF ROSECRANS AVE AND ARE SURROUND BY ONLY SLOBS. MY HOOD SEPERATES THE EAST SIDE FROM THE WEST SIDE OF COMPTON, THOUGH WE ON THE EAST AND WE DO GOT RESPECT FOR PBCC/FHCC/PHCC/AGCC/NBCC/STCC/ABCC/FDCC/NHCC/OSCC/DHCC/LBCC ETC, WE HAD A FEW RUMBLES WITH A FEW OF THESE HOODS "IN SCHOOL" (COMPTON HIGH #87-#90) BUT IT NEVER ESCALATED BEYOND SCHOOL GROUNDS. WE DONT GET ALONG WITH VIRTUALLY NOBODY ON THE EAST SIDE (EXEPT NHCC) THOUGH WE ON THE EAST SIDE. THE OG'S ARE STILL AROUND TIL THIS DAY IN THE HOOD EVEN AT AGE 50+ STILL KEEPIN IT GANGSTA, ELM ST IS LIKE CEDAR BLOCC, THEY BARELY 15 STRONG, THE MOB NIGGAZ TOO BUSY TRYIN TO GET ALONG WITH US AND GET THAT $$$$$ BUT WE STILL SMASHIN ON EM, LPP JUST GOT SMASHED RECENTLY LIKE ALWAYS, TTP AND FTP DONT HAVE A HOOD ANYMORE CUZ OF THE CVTF KILLING THEM LEFT AND RIGHT (THE FLATS NEVER WENT FULL SCALE WITH US, THEY KNEW BETTER). I MEAN, WHEN OTHER NIGGAS BRING UP THE HOOD IN CONVERSATIONS ITS NEVER NOTHING SWEET BESIDES HOW WE GET $$$$$$$ AND STILL MOVING WEIGHT LIKE WE BEEN DOING SINCE 1983 (THE FIRST HOOD TO DISTRIBUTE CRACK TO THE CITY OF COMPTON AND OTHERS LOCAL AND NATIONALLY). I OT MANY HOMIES WHO ARE MOVED OUT THE HOOD INTO OTHER STATES HUSTLIN SO THERES NOT TOO MANY OF THE USUAL FACES AROUND LIKE B4, JUST THESE NEW TINY G'S ON HOOD PATROL. I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL IN THE HOOD AND NOT THAT BS NIGGAZ IS POSTING ON HERE. 2C'S IM OUT

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2005, 3:24 am

SANTANA'S ARE STILL IN BOMPTON? :shock:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2005, 3:50 am

THE TOP TWO CRIP HOODS IN BOMPTON ARE NBCC AND PVCC THATS IT.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 15th, 2005, 4:18 am

Y.G. wrote:THE TOP TWO CRIP HOODS IN compton ARE NBCC AND PVCC THATS IT.

The topic is Santana Blocc Crip. If you want to talk about NBCC or PVCC there is a place for that.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 15th, 2005, 9:46 pm

XRAY2 wrote:IS ANYONE ON HERE FROM SANTANA?
AND IF IT IS DOES ANYONE KNOW COWBOY?

I BEEN TRYIN TO GET A HOLD OF HIM.

(im like a year and months late on this response but) Cowboy just got out the pen, say he gone go to Texas with Big Hoss and eightball (his brothers)

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 15th, 2005, 9:47 pm

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.
http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 17th, 2005, 12:54 am

with that major bust, SBCC is gonna lose alot of its connections for maintaining that crack game. They busted the key players and suppliers. Santana gonna hurt over it. That was the one thing that made SANTANA be considerred top notch CC's in compton. If the pirus come in their hard on them it could be trouble. SBCC could turn into PBCC real quik.
i been wondering what happened to that BLP beef with the Tanas of a few years ago

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 17th, 2005, 10:38 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:with that major bust, SBCC is gonna lose alot of its connections for maintaining that crack game. They busted the key players and suppliers. Santana gonna hurt over it. That was the one thing that made SANTANA be considerred top notch CC's in compton. If the pirus come in their hard on them it could be trouble. SBCC could turn into PBCC real quik.
i been wondering what happened to that BLP beef with the Tanas of a few years ago

trust me, we aiight, the torch has been passed to some of my big homies (cats thats age 40-55), same game-diff name. We still Up and we still lowride as far some things that i can say that we do...others i wont speak on but its not that bad homie since "G" (passed) & Don Juan (?) been away. The BLP's have been run out of the hood (Golden St/Alhambra St), so has the LVP's and the Largos/Colonia Watts on Pine St = all gone, only mexicans we got in the hood now is taggers and a few from Sur13 gangs that arent CV (they cool) but there is no mexican gang set-up in our hood anymore and anytime it was, well, reality speaks for itself....they dont exist in downtown nor uptown SBCC.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » December 17th, 2005, 11:02 am

Who's BLP and LVP?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 17th, 2005, 1:21 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:Who's BLP and LVP?

Barrio Los Padrinos (BLP13) Lynwood Varrio Paragon (LVP13)

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 18th, 2005, 5:45 am

okay word, my opinion on SBCC aint so good cuz i had some shit with yall back in like 94 but thats old news i dont wanna put myself on blast with personal shit. i thought yall were racist but i didnt know the history of SBC with willow and all that. anyway, when i think of crip hoods in compton....the most feared and respected that comes to my head is always the same ever since i was a little kid.. SBCC, NBCC and SSCC those 3 are the top crip hoods no doubt. i was wondering why Santana never had beef with Nutty?? especially cuz of the whole Nutty-south-atlantic thing. i used to ask Nutty blocc's about that...they either didnt know why or they would ssay, cuz SBC is far from Nutty and they dont really deal with each other, shit like that. wuddup with that majestics thing ? is it a SBCC thing?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”