Biggest blood set and Biggest Crip set in members

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Biggest blood set and Biggest Crip set in members

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 16th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Nationwide Downstate X4 side
Attachments
IMG_20180916_192239~2.jpg
IMG_20180916_192239~2.jpg (548.26 KiB) Viewed 4131 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 17th, 2018, 1:52 am

East Side Head Hunna Gang 626 X4'z M&M Street Gangsta Downstate X4

DUCE D'z

DOWNSTATE UNITED CATORCE EQUALS

DATORDE'z

the Deepest from the 626's ~2~ 505's ~2~ 770's

DOWNSTATE CATORCE /SIES KATORCE

all blacvk set GD'z up on dubz
Attachments
IMG_20180916_192127~3.jpg
IMG_20180916_192127~3.jpg (498.69 KiB) Viewed 4117 times
IMG_20180916_192314~2.jpg
IMG_20180916_192314~2.jpg (548.32 KiB) Viewed 4117 times
IMG_20180916_192239~2.jpg
IMG_20180916_192239~2.jpg (548.26 KiB) Viewed 4117 times
IMG_20180916_192300~2.jpg
IMG_20180916_192300~2.jpg (607.66 KiB) Viewed 4117 times

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » September 17th, 2018, 8:41 pm

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:East Side Head Hunna Gang 626 X4'z M&M Street Gangsta Downstate X4

DUCE D'z

DOWNSTATE UNITED CATORCE EQUALS

DATORDE'z

the Deepest from the 626's ~2~ 505's ~2~ 770's

DOWNSTATE CATORCE /SIES KATORCE

all blacvk set GD'z up on dubz
Lol fantasy gang

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 18th, 2018, 9:37 am

Lol fantasy gang[/quote]

How could a gang be a fantasy ? D.a.t Doesn't make sense , { evidence of a simulated reality }

This entity knows I'm psychologically a people pleaser and uses it against me , trys to put hard work efforts on pedestal gduz it knows I like accept challenges and it never wants to be satisfied which causes a horse chasing a carrot on a string effect , where the horse will never reach the carrot ,

Oh well who cares life is obviously a simulation there's no one on this site , just me & the entity

No audience no conciousness ,

But the Alta & Raymond talk on this subject was dope & interesting

Hunnaz not the deepest but have potential to be so in the near future ,

But the goal will always remain the same seek & destroy the entity , the Kings of the illuminati , notice no black gangs are concited / narcisi enough to call themselves Kings , and and what's more concited / narcissistic then worshipping southern Cali just gduz it's where you live , how stupid & self centered is d.a.t. ?

I'm non narcissistic people pleaser who shows love to the north even though my 14 has nothing to do with the north , my 14 is a code ,

But naw this lifestyle is not my fantasy , it's not what I asked 4 , I wouldn't wish 4 eneone to live this gang life , I was put on and swore an oath to ride til the end of time 614 means exactly d.a.t. me against my enemy's 4 life , same as IE MOB 714 , 7 Enemy's 1 of you riden 4 life means even when come accross 7 hood enemy's and your by yourself still ride 4 the hood , it's based off a famous IE MOB MEMBER RIP K LOC who died fighting off 7 Enemy's by himself

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 18th, 2018, 5:35 pm

:lol:
HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:Lol fantasy gang
How could a gang be a fantasy ? D.a.t Doesn't make sense , { evidence of a simulated reality }

This entity knows I'm psychologically a people pleaser and uses it against me , trys to put hard work efforts on pedestal gduz it knows I like accept challenges and it never wants to be satisfied which causes a horse chasing a carrot on a string effect , where the horse will never reach the carrot ,

Oh well who cares life is obviously a simulation there's no one on this site , just me & the entity

No audience no conciousness ,

But the Alta & Raymond talk on this subject was dope & interesting

Hunnaz not the deepest but have potential to be so in the near future ,

But the goal will always remain the same seek & destroy the entity , the Kings of the illuminati , notice no black gangs are concited / narcisi enough to call themselves Kings , and and what's more concited / narcissistic then worshipping southern Cali just gduz it's where you live , how stupid & self centered is d.a.t. ?

I'm non narcissistic people pleaser who shows love to the north even though my 14 has nothing to do with the north , my 14 is a code ,

But naw this lifestyle is not my fantasy , it's not what I asked 4 , I wouldn't wish 4 eneone to live this gang life , I was put on and swore an oath to ride til the end of time 614 means exactly d.a.t. me against my enemy's 4 life , same as IE MOB 714 , 7 Enemy's 1 of you riden 4 life means even when come accross 7 hood enemy's and your by yourself still ride 4 the hood , it's based off a famous IE MOB MEMBER RIP K LOC who died fighting off 7 Enemy's by himself[/quote]
Lol BS!
You need serious mental help.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » September 18th, 2018, 5:36 pm

You need mental help.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 18th, 2018, 7:53 pm

You need troll help lol SMH
Attachments
Screenshot_20180904-104831_2.png
Screenshot_20180904-104831_2.png (19.41 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
Screenshot_20180918-192706.png
Screenshot_20180918-192706.png (324.43 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
Screenshot_20180918-192906.png
Screenshot_20180918-192906.png (417.12 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
IMG_20180918_194039.jpg
IMG_20180918_194039.jpg (377.41 KiB) Viewed 4066 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » September 22nd, 2018, 9:01 am

Ene member repping IE PROJECTS in la is by default apart of the deepest gang , I looked up ie projects on this boundaries plus app and it showed me that Ie projects / ie mob is the biggest gang in the ie , it showed the whole entire ie county covered in blacvk , I don't think the app is around enemore , there page is still on IG ,

The big homie who put me on been told me that Ie mob is the biggest gang in ie county and Ie county is bigger then la county
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (34.52 KiB) Viewed 3985 times

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » October 5th, 2018, 9:33 pm

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:Ene member repping IE PROJECTS in la is by default apart of the deepest gang , I looked up ie projects on this boundaries plus app and it showed me that Ie projects / ie mob is the biggest gang in the ie , it showed the whole entire ie county covered in blacvk , I don't think the app is around enemore , there page is still on IG ,

The big homie who put me on been told me that Ie mob is the biggest gang in ie county and Ie county is bigger then la county
The W/S IE Projects gang (PJG) in West San Bernardino (not to be confused with the W/S Project Crips Gang in West Riverside/Rubidoux), isn't the biggest gang in the IE nor is it even the biggest black gang in the I.E.. The IE PJG is a black rag gang, an old one, and an original one to the city. IE MOB is more of an umbrella term, if you ask me. Its not an actual gang, however, but a compilation of various west side San Bernardino gangs that ride the black flag together. To me, its an umbrella term, like crip or blood. The IE PJG boundaries are the projects that they get their name from, and that's basically it@9th, 10th, 11th, Carverdales, etc.. Immediately around/next to/surrounding those projects are other gangs. Black and brown alike. And rivals. I don't know who lied to you about how big they are, taking up the whole county, etc... but that was a lie, but they are a decent size, and notorious, for sure, in that city alone. Cant take that from them at all. And "714" was the old area code for the Inland Empire, before it was broken up and split, adding 909 and 760, etc.. Actually I think even parts of OC had the 714 area code, but I might be mistaken on that part. But yes, "the IE", as a whole (San Bernardino County and Riverside County) are in fact bigger than L.A. county in size. In fact, San Bernardino County alone is bigger than Nine (9) U.S. states alone. But that doesn't speak volumes of any kind. Size doesn't equal fulfillment in all areas. And the only relation that Pasadena has to the I.E. is that many of the gangs here hate PDL, from some form of physical altercation. But its known history that L.A. (any outsiders for that matter) and I.E. gangs/gang members bump heads (as expected when you step onto another mans yard).

And that app/forum/website/page that you are speaking of, IE STREETLIFE, was originally created by me, in 2001.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 5:43 am

jae wrote:
HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:Ene member repping IE PROJECTS in la is by default apart of the deepest gang , I looked up ie projects on this boundaries plus app and it showed me that Ie projects / ie mob is the biggest gang in the ie , it showed the whole entire ie county covered in blacvk , I don't think the app is around enemore , there page is still on IG ,

The W/S IE Projects gang (PJG) in West San Bernardino (not to be confused with the W/S Project Crips Gang in West Riverside/Rubidoux), isn't the biggest gang in the IE nor is it even the biggest black gang in the I.E.. The IE PJG is a black rag gang, an old one, and an original one to the city. IE MOB is more of an umbrella term, if you ask me. Its not an actual gang, however, but a compilation of various west side San Bernardino gangs that ride the black flag together. To me, its an umbrella term, like crip or blood. The IE PJG boundaries are the projects that they get their name from, and that's basically it@9th, 10th, 11th, Carverdales, etc.. Immediately around/next to/surrounding those projects are other gangs. Black and brown alike. And rivals. I don't know who lied to you about how big they are, taking up the whole county, etc... but that was a lie, but they are a decent size, and notorious, for sure, in that city alone. Cant take that from them at all. And "714" was the old area code for the Inland Empire, before it was broken up and split, adding 909 and 760, etc.. Actually I think even parts of OC had the 714 area code, but I might be mistaken on that part. But yes, "the IE", as a whole (San Bernardino County and Riverside County) are in fact bigger than L.A. county in size. In fact, San Bernardino County alone is bigger than Nine (9) U.S. states alone. But that doesn't speak volumes of any kind. Size doesn't equal fulfillment in all areas. And the only relation that Pasadena has to the I.E. is that many of the gangs here hate PDL, from some form of physical altercation. But its known history that L.A. (any outsiders for that matter) and I.E. gangs/gang members bump heads (as expected when you step onto another mans yard).

And that app/forum/website/page that you are speaking of, IE STREETLIFE, was originally created by me, in 2001.
Fa shozy thanX 4 confirming everything I was saying the existence of IE MOB 714 NSP which led up to my off shoot I'm down with HHG 614

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 5:52 am

jae wrote:

And the app I said was BOUNDARIES PLUS APP it says IE PROJECTS IS THE BIGGEST GANG ON THE IE. I gotta find which phone I had the app on and gee if it still works or if I have a screenshot of what the app said , it basically confirmed what I said that if a ie projects member is in la then that member is from a deep gang that's not deep in la but is from a deep gang and that member happens to be in la , but on that app it talks about all the different gangs in LA BOUNDARIES and if you type in projects it automatically takes you to ie projects and shows the whole county in black , they still have a ig page but I don't think the app is active enemore , I wish it was or hope it is gduz it's a pretty fun app , ene gang u type in that's a black gang (has no ese gangs) pops up and it tells u all about the gang , it's good for gangs u don't hear much about , boundaries plus app is the name

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 6:00 am

jae wrote:

And ur confirmation that Ie has a relationship with pasadena , like u said if they hate Pasadena then there are going to be occasions where they will come to Pasadena and recruit and/or retaliate , and that's been my stance as well , not exactly being anti lanes but anti Pasadena or la county in general , it's not my choice , I live a hated life , the mob showed me love , hunnaz showed me love , I hate who they hate , and who they hate hates me too , growing up in a conspiracy being targeted you gonna have alot of hate , I live life differently from everyone else so if people don't like my statistics oh well ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 6:05 am

Just said Ie or 14 makes someone anti Pasadena or la , but that's just political base ,
Attachments
0a11200d6f559f7cb63bf1cef97e76be.jpg
0a11200d6f559f7cb63bf1cef97e76be.jpg (72.46 KiB) Viewed 3518 times

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 16th, 2018, 6:06 am

Fuck your hood and ur mama in the asss bitch!

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 6:44 am

E/s IE MOB 714 NSP LA CHAPTER E/s HHG 614 M&M street , HHGDX4 , DOWNSTATE CATORCE , DATORDE , DUCE D'z up

dead ends side ~M&M street , montana street gang ~kali ways , mountain view park ~ fig Lincoln Boyz, {ELM TREE'z GANG}

,Sacramentos datorde ~rose lane, devil's gate
dam ~ vanilla town Ventura's, PLAYAz life gang ~ Oso's overkill side ocho's ,{RL POLO's , }

Out L.A.W. H20's ~ under watter East lake swamps , 104th St 304's ~old English 40's , East side 40's watters , {HACIENDA HOOD WATTS}

92nd place gang (92nd street & Normandie) ~ALS ANGLES , 59th street ~9 lives {NINE FIVES}

EAST SIDE HEAD HUNNA GANG DOWNSTATE UNITED CATORCE EQUAL'S
Attachments
IMG_20181008_131435.jpg
IMG_20181008_131435.jpg (393.51 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
IMG_20181011_163103~2.jpg
IMG_20181011_163103~2.jpg (438.39 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Screenshot_20181016-061313~2.png
Screenshot_20181016-061313~2.png (368.26 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Screenshot_20181016-061551.png
Screenshot_20181016-061551.png (117.38 KiB) Viewed 3506 times

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 16th, 2018, 6:49 am

Stop stealing pictures from other people lol retard

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 6:50 am

HEAD HUNNA GANG 14 FROM NORTH SIDE PASADENA 2 505's NEW MEXICO 2 707's ATLANTA

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 16th, 2018, 6:53 am

Lol fake!

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 1:01 pm

But to really answer the question of the topic , I would say PDL and 60's are most biggest

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 1:02 pm

And I meant 770's Atlanta

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 17th, 2018, 10:35 am

Gotta checvk bacvk in with the mob make sure I still have good standings with em , but yup just like I said , ie mob is a huge umbrella like NHC , PDL , PIRU , THE GANG LIKE I BEEN SAYING IS NINTH STREET PROJECTS which is like a blacvk NORTH SIDE PASADENA but way deeper lol like I been doing saying

And it's not really a beef with LA or Pasadena it's just a no fly zone 4 outseiderz ,
Attachments
Screenshot_20181017-053617.png
Screenshot_20181017-053617.png (104.43 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
Screenshot_20181017-053238.png
Screenshot_20181017-053238.png (108.13 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
Screenshot_20181017-095742.png
Screenshot_20181017-095742.png (561.69 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
Screenshot_20181017-100733.png
Screenshot_20181017-100733.png (178.45 KiB) Viewed 3387 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 17th, 2018, 10:37 am

So I wonder what Alex thinks about that , a la member of a deepest ie gang/set does that make that member the deepest in la as well by default ?
Attachments
Screenshot_20181017-100602.png
Screenshot_20181017-100602.png (178.93 KiB) Viewed 3386 times
Screenshot_20181017-100628.png
Screenshot_20181017-100628.png (218.99 KiB) Viewed 3386 times

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 18th, 2018, 5:47 pm