Crip on Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Crip on Crip

Unread postby D. » July 10th, 2003, 4:19 am

There's a lot of wars between Crips.Can anyone tell me how most of them originated ? I know of the feud between Eight Tray and Sixties and also Hoover and East Coast.But how did this last feud start ?

And how about :

East Coast vs Compton Ave.
Raymonds vs Hoovers
Geer Gang vs Playboy Gangster

Can anyone tell me about other Crip vs Crip wars ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » July 10th, 2003, 9:39 pm

bitchs and money ... you have the answer of 99% of la gangs beef .

O.

Unread postby O. » July 10th, 2003, 11:17 pm

The other 1% is a loud mouth nigga sayin the wrong shi*

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby D. » July 11th, 2003, 1:54 am

Thanks Casper and O.

But could you tell me something about the actual beefs right now ?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby D. » July 12th, 2003, 4:28 pm

From what I've read on this forum I can also add ...

Nutty Blocc Compton Crips vs Acacia Blocc Compton Crip/Farm Dogg CC
Kelly Park Compton Crips vs Grape Street Watts
Hoover vs Rollin Sixties

Thanks to bgCasperSSCC

And also :

Eight Tray Gangster vs Rollin Ninety
Hoover vs Neighborhood Blocks 111st
Grape Street vs PJ Watts
Harlem Thirties vs Rollin Forties
Kitchen Crip 84th Street vs East Coast

Some of these feuds are old and I don't know if they still exist.
Could anyone tell me more?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » July 12th, 2003, 11:51 pm

santana palmer block cpt crips vs south side atlantic drive chester mayo pearl block cpt crips
park village cpt crips vs tragnew park cpt crips ,sons of samoa lbc
walnut block lynwood crips vs california avenue lynwood crips
nutty block cpt crips vs tragnew park cpt crips ,stevenson village carson crips
coltman avenue gangsters carson crips vs stevenson village carson crips
nutty blocc use to have a big beef with del amo blocc crips 190 ecc but seems like its a cold war right now .cuzz there is too much crip vs crip i'll post some more later ,i mean in south central i can just say /east coast 97 and q102 towne av riders vs main street 98 st and 99 mafia /nh east coast 62 vs hoover broadway 52 gc and nh rollin 60's and 40's avenues ,nh 55 58 30's /i mean g st vs also blue gate mafia watts crips .

DRACC

Re: Crip on Crip

Unread postby DRACC » July 17th, 2003, 11:03 pm

it's like this. i cant speak on compton and watts and all those eastside niggas. but etg's dont get along with none of us NHOODSTAS(40s,60s-all clic*s.nine-owes,blocks,ug's,67nh's,55nh's57nh's,111mh's,115nh's-ALL NHC's. basically if you claimin either nhood or an OWEgang then you 3-187 and if you claimin etg or 43 then you nh-k and o- .
see cuzz i mean if you just talkin about close/next door rivalries like who you bangin on right down the street thats one thing. but i mean shit like(for example) if you from SIXX OWE then the only allies you got is ya own homies ,other owes not harlems ,other nhood sets and some be on thin ice. we dont get along with grapes but thats all the way over there you know. but if you from 90s then you and msc's tolerate each other except for the 99m's but dont or didnt really have ane beef with em but you get along with us (60's).

loc asking that question is like asking me to trace my lineage bac* to king kamehamehaI. neverending cuzz.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » July 18th, 2003, 8:20 am

dracc you from the 60's wich clicc cuzz? did you saw the ETG map on street gang.com i don't think but i want to know your point of view or alonso point of view,about southside 8tray territory i don't think they down to century blvd i think their hood stop on 92nd st ,2 month ago i was hangin' near jesse owens park on century blvd i know a gang of h90dstaz from back in the days lil l6oney r.i.p lil c.bone lil vulture lil kaos r.i.p i have relatives in hyde park ,well as i was walkin on western north bound i saw a lot of 90's and they told me that the tramps don't hang around here,they told me more east after normandie its 99mafia or 98 gc but no tray around western av and the whole area from century to 92nd st was all cover with nh90's tags ,not only tags you had tiny hoodstaz riding on bikes big h90dstaz patrolin' the area ,honestly i only felt i was in tray hood just near manchester, there it was clearly their hood...keep that S up cuzzz peace ...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 18th, 2003, 9:45 am

I've always heard about R30's Harlem being an off/on NHC/OWE crip affiliate. What's the correct statement? Are they trays, N-Hood, or O gang? And how did they become that? I always thought they would belong to the rollin 0 family. Like for instance, in Monster Kody's book, he made it sound like the 30's played both sides of the fence when it came to the tray/60 war. Is that really true?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » July 18th, 2003, 12:16 pm

lol yeah but nowaday they claim tray o ,because all the beefs with nh 40's the funny thing is that the 30's was there way before the 40's wich is a superbig but super new gang compare to harlems tray 0 i even heard that the fouding father of the 40's is a 30's og named big phil or big peur and that area was all brims before ...??? but i never heard about the 30's claimin' nhood ,rolling yes but not nhood .seems that right now there is a beef inside of the nhood alliance ,seems like the rollingcoaster is wrecked
most of east side hoodstaz are beefin' with west side hoodstaz ,like 62 64 ecc are 40's avenue killaz they even claim 55 k 58 k 30 k the 97 ecc claim 60k

DRACC

Unread postby DRACC » July 18th, 2003, 2:47 pm

yeah casper, i know all the ol school nine owes cuzz. my brother from 90's and i stayed with my auntie but cuzz grew up on 89th & ruthelen right there across from st andrews, i remember waaay back in 80-tree when the tramps had that huge ass meetin in the park cuzz it was so many of them niggas out there man cause 77th had surrounded the whole park and had like the bird flyin over the whole time it was crazy cuzz but anyway. thats really tramp hood but i mean jbugg big vulture(theron crazy azz) and lil mouse-O-I-P(diedrich you remember that nigga? cuzz dookie from boyz in the hood) all grew up right there. technically its those other guys hood but they was doin that thang . but you was right around 91st 92nd i remember back in the day when i used to go over there cuzz it was like we were all young lil tiny toon homies and we was like the gatekeepers on 91st n western then you had the 92 clicc posted at the L-I-Q then the big homies decced it out on 94th in front of those jects. i remember we would all post on that long ass wall loc it was a lil under waist high and went all the way down the dubb. yeah but you know sanders- lil ice or scrooge or madd dogg1(sha'rodney) anyways cuzzmy brother used to be lil jellyroll- you remember bigg jrollRIP big huge ass cat then those tramps ran him over and he was in the wheelchair- then after they layed cuzz down he was lil paccratt 4 a minute but big paccratt was smokin n shit. whatever cuzz to answer your question no 8-tree hood dosent go up to century

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » July 19th, 2003, 3:04 am

cuzzz its good to c a real hoodsta on this forum not an imposter .cuzz your brother is jelly roll 2 ,i saw him but back in the days he knew some of my homies from the south ask him if he remember a cat name vapoo from the cpt .he use to hang with big jelly back then with funzy and scrap loc and i knew the nigger scrooge loc 2,and that nigger mad dog i saw him ,but never hanged with him is he still alive ? iv heard that lil heist from 90 is restin in peace .cuzz i knew that tray hood wasnt going that south ... cuzz c up hoes down

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Fre$h » July 19th, 2003, 1:07 pm

So, where are the NeighborHood 90's located? On Alonso's map, below Century he only lists Underground, Budlong, & PlayBoy Style. To the west he only lists Inglewood Family...so where is the 90's hood? Did they just take over the southern most part of Eight Tray hood, or have they always been there?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”