COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS VS. PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIP

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS VS. PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIP

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » June 9th, 2004, 10:52 am

ANY OF Y'ALL HAVE ANY NEW INFO ON the FLATS-PALMERS BEEF???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS VS. PALMER BLOCC COMPTON C

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2004, 2:13 pm

the palmers got punked by tf baby homies the shit was so hot that theyv lost their east part everything east of aranbe on palmer st is tf they are fortified in 900 blk and do not move from there , their palm st hood were their baby homie the almond blocc are gettin punked by the 70's and all those subset like myrhh street krew and dtk or tls ...well palmers are an endangered shyt

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » June 9th, 2004, 4:09 pm

what do tls stand for, i seen that struck up every where, some cat named rascal from cv70 tls

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2004, 9:29 pm

tiny lokos

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 10th, 2004, 1:27 am

PALMER BLOCKS ARE GETTIN VICTIMIZED BY EVERYBODY IN THEY AREA.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 9:42 am

Yeah my cousin is Capone from CV70's TLS, that click is from the 80's.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » June 11th, 2004, 11:13 am

DAYUM, I GUESS the T-FLATS GET DOWN LIKE THAT... THANX FOR the INFO PEEPZ...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 30th, 2004, 10:27 pm

it seem like evry black gang gets it worst when they battle a mexican gang its like when you hear about 2 black gangs going at it it dont seem that bad atleast not anymore i think its bekuz we been killing each other off for soo long its like we are weakening our selves so the mexicans have a easy chance of punking or takin some black gang out i aint never heard of no black gang takin some mexican gang from they hood but you hear about a mexican gang takin some black gangs hood this mess is sad
and of course immegration has to do with it to

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 7:23 am

killjoy what u talkin about........the TF's been going at it with 70's and other gangs as long as Palmer blocc has with other black gangs like SSCC....old ass beefs man! blacks aint the only ones killing eachother off for years

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 2nd, 2005, 3:01 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:killjoy what u talkin about........the TF's been going at it with 70's and other gangs as long as Palmer blocc has with other black gangs like SSCC....old ass beefs man! blacks aint the only ones killing eachother off for years

THATS JUST THE WAY OF LIFE IN BOMPTON (HOME OF THE BODYBAGS).

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 5:00 pm

i wonder if PBCC will stop existing within the next few years...their surrounded by enemies, i dont think their gonna have too many heads wanted to join if they know they cant leave their own block without ducking somebody. CVTF has the same problem but their deeper but who knows they might end up a small gang later on just like PBCC is right now.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 8th, 2005, 6:59 pm

i wonder if there are gonna be any blacc gangs in compton bangin hard in the next few years period!. all hear about is mexicans against crips mexicans against pirus. whoever them mexican sets is out there banging the must eat sleep and shit it cause you don't see them niccas in these forums them niccas out there puttin in work. shiiit these niccas all but to over down here in dago. its so bad down this bitch i seen about 15 mexicans straight punk some esp (eastside piru) niccas. them surenos look like straight crips blue flaggin and shit but that shit pissed me off. i don't have love for no dirus but they still was blacc. if them niccas would have chunked em i would have felt better but they didn't even wanna look at them mexicans. down here mexicans doin all the gang killings. them niccas smoked a crip from the Coast, big H and ain't nobody retaliate its a sad state of affairs. i just ain't understandin as a people is niccas just shit talkers. peep game this shit was in the newspaper three skyline piru gang members approached a ! one funky hispanic kid the nicca was like 15 or 16 one of them grown ass pirus slapped the kid. they said that lil lil mexican stepped back pulled the whop out . them niccas tried to run he bucced one in the ass and one in the back with a 38 come on Cuz thats embarrassing to me cause they one was blacc two they was grown niccas i don't give a fucc about them being pirus cause at the bottom of it all race tensions is high and it was a mexican shootin some niccas

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2005, 4:18 am

classicc wrote:i wonder if there are gonna be any black gangs in compton bangin hard in the next few years period!. all hear about is mexicans against crips mexicans against pirus. whoever them mexican sets is out there banging the must eat sleep and shit it cause you don't see them niccas in these forums them niccas out there puttin in work. shiiit these niccas all but to over down here in dago. its so bad down this bitch i seen about 15 mexicans straight punk some esp (eastside piru) niccas. them surenos look like straight crips blue flaggin and shit but that shit pissed me off. i don't have love for no dirus but they still was black. if them niccas would have chunked em i would have felt better but they didn't even wanna look at them mexicans. down here mexicans doin all the gang killings. them niccas smoked a crip from the Coast, big H and ain't nobody retaliate its a sad state of affairs. i just ain't understandin as a people is niccas just shit talkers. peep game this shit was in the newspaper three skyline piru gang members approached a ! one funky hispanic kid the nicca was like 15 or 16 one of them grown ass pirus slapped the kid. they said that lil lil mexican stepped back pulled the whop out . them niccas tried to run he bucced one in the ass and one in the back with a 38 come on because thats embarrassing to me cause they one was black two they was grown niccas i don't give a fucc about them being pirus cause at the bottom of it all race tensions is high and it was a mexican shootin some niccas

DON'T COMPARE BOMPTON AND DAYGO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BECAUSE EVERY COLOR IN BOMPTON IS BANGIN HARD. YEAH HOODS LIKE LIME HOOD, PALMER BLOCKS, TRAGNIEW PARK, SWAMPS, CV 70's, CV T-FLATS HAVE FALLEN OFF BUT THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF HOODS OUT HERE THAT ARE SUPER ACTIVE HOMEBOY. ONE MORE THING WATCH YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS ON HERE BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GOING TO LIKE IT I START CALLIN YOU ALL KINDS OF CRABS AND SHIT.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2005, 4:20 am

classicc wrote:i wonder if there are gonna be any black gangs in compton bangin hard in the next few years period!. all hear about is mexicans against crips mexicans against pirus. whoever them mexican sets is out there banging the must eat sleep and shit it cause you don't see them niccas in these forums them niccas out there puttin in work. shiiit these niccas all but to over down here in dago. its so bad down this bitch i seen about 15 mexicans straight punk some esp (eastside piru) niccas. them surenos look like straight crips blue flaggin and shit but that shit pissed me off. i don't have love for no dirus but they still was black. if them niccas would have chunked em i would have felt better but they didn't even wanna look at them mexicans. down here mexicans doin all the gang killings. them niccas smoked a crip from the Coast, big H and ain't nobody retaliate its a sad state of affairs. i just ain't understandin as a people is niccas just shit talkers. peep game this shit was in the newspaper three skyline piru gang members approached a ! one funky hispanic kid the nicca was like 15 or 16 one of them grown ass pirus slapped the kid. they said that lil lil mexican stepped back pulled the whop out . them niccas tried to run he bucced one in the ass and one in the back with a 38 come on because thats embarrassing to me cause they one was black two they was grown niccas i don't give a fucc about them being pirus cause at the bottom of it all race tensions is high and it was a mexican shootin some niccas

YOUR A BUSTA BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW YOU WOULDN'T FIGHT ANYBODY THAT HAD A GUN SO DON'T TALK THAT SHIT SAYING YOUR EMBRASSED BY NIGGAZ THAT GOT PUNKED WITH A GUN. YOU CAN'T BEAT UP A BULLET AND BESIDES NIGGAZ DON'T EVEN NEED A GUN TO PUNK YOUR BITCH ASS LOL.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 9th, 2005, 10:57 am

^^^ VERY TRUE NO ONE CAN OUTFIGHT A GUN ESPECIALLY IF THE PERSON SHOOTING HAS GOOD AIM CMON NGGAZ IS G'S BUT NOT STUPID NO ONE IS FUCCING SUPERMAN.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 9th, 2005, 3:03 pm

all yall jumpin' on this dudes Back right now, but he's actually spittin some knowledge. A lot of niggas are busters right now, i don't care what you say, i've witnessed it with my own eyes. Not to say we all are, my homies do whats gotta be done, but a lot of these young dudes are skared of mexicants just Bcause of their numbers..it's sad really. And another thing, don't try that 'you aint gonna fight a nigga with a gun shit', you know what, YOURE RIGHT, and one thing i can say about them b!tch a$$ 13 niggas is they always stay strapped, you cant say that about a nigga, feel me? But yeah homie watch your mouth with all that ru dissin'. & you were at fault too, you preachin' like you for the black nation or somethin yet you sat around and watch your brothers get Punked? at this point, im not even trippin on Crips unless they trippin on me, and if i see any with a problem with a 13, i got 'em, just off the fact that we're the same kolor and tryna get pushed out the game.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 10th, 2005, 3:03 am

P0rk wrote:

all yall jumpin' on this dudes Back right now, but he's actually spittin some knowledge. A lot of niggas are busters right now, i don't care what you say, i've witnessed it with my own eyes. Not to say we all are, my homies do whats gotta be done, but a lot of these young dudes are skared of mexicants just Bcause of their numbers..it's sad really. And another thing, don't try that 'you aint gonna fight a nigga with a gun shit', you know what, YOURE RIGHT, and one thing i can say about them b!tch a$$ 13 niggas is they always stay strapped, you cant say that about a nigga, feel me? But yeah homie watch your mouth with all that ru dissin'. & you were at fault too, you preachin' like you for the black nation or somethin yet you sat around and watch your brothers get Punked? at this point, im not even trippin on Crips unless they trippin on me, and if i see any with a problem with a 13, i got 'em, just off the fact that we're the same kolor and tryna get pushed out the game.

I HAVE CAUGHT SOME ESES THAT WERE ENEMIES SLIPPIN WITHOUT HEAT THEY GOT THEY ASS BEAT IT HAPPENS A LOT HOMIE.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 14th, 2005, 1:41 pm

yeah u cant outfight a gun....that dude must have been talking about some dude with a gun that scared to use it LOL....if someone has a gun buts scared to use it then it doesnt matter if he's got one.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » November 27th, 2005, 7:29 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Yeah my cousin is Capone from CV70's TLS, that click is from the 80's.

is that the same campone that is hiding in the dirty South ?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 30th, 2005, 8:50 pm

N9ne Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:09 pm Post subject: Re: COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS VS. PALMER BLOCC COMPTON C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do tls stand for, i seen that struck up every where, some cat named rascal from cv70 tls

<----I knew this guy RASCAL from CV70TLS...he was locked up since like 93 or 94

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 14th, 2005, 8:57 pm

THE TFLATS AND PALMER BEEF HAS DIED DOWN ALOT SINCE THE TFLATS SNITCHED (WENT TO COURT AND ALL) ON LIL DRE FOR KILLING 2 OF THEM ON MAGNOLIA ST & ACACIA SOME YEARS BACK. THE FLATS BEEN ON THE TTP AND FTP "HARD" TIL THIS DAY. PALMERS BEEN INTO IT WITH 151 MORE THESE DAYS THAN ANYONE ELSE (AND 151 IS BARELY A HOOD)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 15th, 2005, 3:49 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:THE TFLATS AND PALMER BEEF HAS DIED DOWN ALOT SINCE THE TFLATS SNITCHED (WENT TO COURT AND ALL) ON LIL DRE FOR KILLING 2 OF THEM ON MAGNOLIA ST & ACACIA SOME YEARS BACK. THE FLATS BEEN ON THE TTP AND FTP "HARD" TIL THIS DAY. PALMERS BEEN INTO IT WITH 151 MORE THESE DAYS THAN ANYONE ELSE (AND 151 IS BARELY A HOOD)

ANOTHER SNITCH EVERYBODY WHY ARE TELLING THE WORLD WHO YOUR SUPPOSELY HOMEBOY KILLED, GLAD I AINT GOT HOMIES LIKE YOU PUTTIN MY BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE NICKNAMES GO FURTHER THAN GOVERNMENT NAMES THESE DAYS. SECONDLY T-FLATS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE cool TTP AND FTP HAVE BEEN ERASING THE T-FLATS SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH THEM TALL TALES YOUR TELLIN UP IN HERE.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 15th, 2005, 9:53 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:THE TFLATS AND PALMER BEEF HAS DIED DOWN ALOT SINCE THE TFLATS SNITCHED (WENT TO COURT AND ALL) ON LIL DRE FOR KILLING 2 OF THEM ON MAGNOLIA ST & ACACIA SOME YEARS BACK. THE FLATS BEEN ON THE TTP AND FTP "HARD" TIL THIS DAY. PALMERS BEEN INTO IT WITH 151 MORE THESE DAYS THAN ANYONE ELSE (AND 151 IS BARELY A HOOD)

ANOTHER SNITCH EVERYBODY WHY ARE TELLING THE WORLD WHO YOUR SUPPOSELY HOMEBOY KILLED, GLAD I AINT GOT HOMIES LIKE YOU PUTTIN MY BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE NICKNAMES GO FURTHER THAN GOVERNMENT NAMES THESE DAYS. SECONDLY T-FLATS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE cool TTP AND FTP HAVE BEEN ERASING THE T-FLATS SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH THEM TALL TALES YOUR TELLIN UP IN HERE.

man, you tryin toooo hard to impress me loc, scram kid...ya bothers me son

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 16th, 2005, 3:53 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

JUST TELLING YOU THE REAL SINCE YOUR IN ANOTHER STATE.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 16th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

ay donut ass nigga (YG), all you doin is projecting your own location loc, stoppit, you doin too much...next thing you gone do is invite yo other net bangin homie from yo hood into the forum so he can see how much work you puttin in...and if you still gotta earn stripes at your age then you most definitly is a busta...donut ass nigga

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2005, 3:58 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="Y.G."][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="Y.G."][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]THE TFLATS AND PALMER BEEF HAS DIED DOWN ALOT SINCE THE TFLATS SNITCHED (WENT TO COURT AND ALL) ON LIL DRE FOR KILLING 2 OF THEM ON MAGNOLIA ST & ACACIA SOME YEARS BACK. THE FLATS BEEN ON THE TTP AND FTP "HARD" TIL THIS DAY. PALMERS BEEN INTO IT WITH 151 MORE THESE DAYS THAN ANYONE ELSE (AND 151 IS BARELY A HOOD)[/quote]

ANOTHER SNITCH EVERYBODY WHY ARE TELLING THE WORLD WHO YOUR SUPPOSELY HOMEBOY KILLED, GLAD I AINT GOT HOMIES LIKE YOU PUTTIN MY BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE NICKNAMES GO FURTHER THAN GOVERNMENT NAMES THESE DAYS. SECONDLY T-FLATS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BE cool TTP AND FTP HAVE BEEN ERASING THE T-FLATS SO GET OUTTA HERE WITH THEM TALL TALES YOUR TELLIN UP IN HERE.[/quote]
man, you tryin toooo hard to impress me loc, scram kid...ya bothers me son[/quote]

JUST TELLING YOU THE REAL SINCE YOUR IN ANOTHER STATE.[/quote]

ay donut ass nigga (YG), all you doin is projecting your own location loc, stoppit, you doin too much...next thing you gone do is invite yo other net bangin homie from yo hood into the forum so he can see how much work you puttin in...and if you still gotta earn stripes at your age then you most definitly is a busta...donut ass nigga[/quote]LOLOLOLOL

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 18th, 2005, 5:30 am

damn 151 and PBC? those two gonna completely erase eachother off the map..they barely there now

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2005, 9:06 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]damn 151 and PBC? those two gonna completely erase eachother off the map..they barely there now[/quote]true ... but the real reason why pbc is extinct aint 151 ...same goes for 151 ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2005, 2:22 am

Y.G. wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

ay donut ass nigga (YG), all you doin is projecting your own location loc, stoppit, you doin too much...next thing you gone do is invite yo other net bangin homie from yo hood into the forum so he can see how much work you puttin in...and if you still gotta earn stripes at your age then you most definitly is a busta...donut ass nigga

WELL BUMP HEADS ONE DAY UNLESS YOUR LIKE CASPER AND FLED THE STATE OR COUNTRY.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2005, 2:26 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:damn 151 and PBC? those two gonna completely erase eachother off the map..they barely there now

PVCC GOT THE 151'S AND PBC WAS CATCHING IT FROM A LOT OF BUT MAINLY TTP/CBP. SHIT THIS SUMMER PBC WAS BEEFIN WITH CBP AND NBC MY LIL HOMEBOY FROM CBP GOT SHOT IN THE ARM AND LEG BY PBC THIS SUMMER.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:10 am

it seems like 151's been holding barely one block since i can remember and probably since they came up. they live on the edge of a huge ass hood controled by the 155's. 155 always respected them tho.they never had any problems. PBcc on the other hand never got along with the fifth. so i guess PBCC still got heart if they beefin with nutty damn.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 6:55 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]it seems like 151's been holding barely one block since i can remember and probably since they came up. they live on the edge of a huge ass hood controled by the 155's. 155 always respected them tho.they never had any problems. PBcc on the other hand never got along with the fifth. so i guess PBCC still got heart if they beefin with nutty damn.[/quote]they beefin with nutty like kellys are beefin with grape ,its like a cat runnin around the jungle claimin tiger killer he can go away with it and talk all the shit he wants as long as the tiger aint around plus the tiger's are busy fitghing other tigers

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”