COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS VS. PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIP

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:25 pm

now i wonder why PB and NB would be beefing they got big ass 155 as a buffer, plus an airport

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 10:36 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]now i wonder why PB and NB would be beefing they got big ass 155 as a buffer, plus an airport[/quote]no they dont ...but sometime small hood love to claim they beef with a big hood or its like some hood beefin with 3 tiny lil hoods and claim ebk

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 10:50 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]now i wonder why PB and NB would be beefing they got big ass 155 as a buffer, plus an airport[/quote]

no they dont but they did ...but sometime small hood love to claim they beef with a big hood the south vs palmer looked like tanas vs drive it was a big vs small bacced by a big kind of shit or its like some big hoods beefin with 3 lil hoods now claim ebk ...still a mistery why grape's claimin ebk honestly the only gang really ebk is the flat thats my point of view even kelly are more ebk than grapes ...no nowaday palmer dont beef with nutty ... but i remember a time wen palmer was on nutty list ,i remember when nuttys was beefin with lbcc tpcc all carson and more 190 , thay also had on off with both palmer and pvcc plus had ftp ttp most wsp on their ass ..never heard of nutty involve in big fued with mexicans same for south exept on off with 70 chicos or lynwood barrio pobre recently and funny like nuttys the south hate all ns lbc a bit like nuttys hate carson

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 11:07 pm

Nutty has never beefed with a mexican varrio, just small scale youngsta beef with cv70 at walton middle school, and maybe a little A13K by central but not really. i think the whole ATF would have gave Nutty a hard time if it wasn't for 70. i think ATF formed just to take on Nutty

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 20th, 2005, 10:52 am

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]Nutty has never beefed with a mexican varrio, just small scale youngsta beef with cv70 at walton middle school, and maybe a little A13K by central but not really. i think the whole ATF would have gave Nutty a hard time if it wasn't for 70. i think ATF formed just to take on Nutty[/quote]

and 70 yeah thats what i heard ...but 70 today did lost weight are they still controlin sumthin on paramount side of n/s lbc ?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 20th, 2005, 10:57 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:THE TFLATS AND PALMER BEEF HAS DIED DOWN ALOT SINCE THE TFLATS SNITCHED (WENT TO COURT AND ALL) ON LIL DRE FOR KILLING 2 OF THEM ON MAGNOLIA ST & ACACIA SOME YEARS BACK. THE FLATS BEEN ON THE TTP AND FTP "HARD" TIL THIS DAY. PALMERS BEEN INTO IT WITH 151 MORE THESE DAYS THAN ANYONE ELSE (AND 151 IS BARELY A HOOD)

You really should be careful with what you are saying on here, cause there are some snitches around. A few weeks ago one guy on here was discovered to be a police informant and they can find out your adress in an instance......
Just be careful, i am just telling you.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 22nd, 2005, 2:52 pm

good looking out sentenza, but everything thats shared here is common knowledge if u live in these neighborhoods. it aint no secret.

hey CASPER, the 70's aint nowhere around N/S LB, i never see anything that has to do with them when i slide on thru there. And when the 70s get mentioned they only speak of the CHS and TLS and u already know where their at. As for losing weight, the TLS sure did. Some of the ones that were locked up got out recently, but they jus chilling now. I guess they got that OG status now. They leaving it up to the youngstas to handle things

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 26th, 2005, 10:45 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]good looking out sentenza, but everything thats shared here is common knowledge if u live in these neighborhoods. it aint no secret.

hey CASPER, the 70's aint nowhere around N/S LB, i never see anything that has to do with them when i slide on thru there. And when the 70s get mentioned they only speak of the CHS and TLS and u already know where their at. As for losing weight, the TLS sure did. Some of the ones that were locked up got out recently, but they jus chilling now. I guess they got that OG status now. They leaving it up to the youngstas to handle things[/quote]

ok but i remember in the 90's the 70's had more clicas and had out of compton hoods from paramount to north long beach to san diego or sum like that ...i heard about that and nowadays the dtk's and msk's arent they 70 clicas? are those clicks considered officials ? or is it like kak and tf they hit tf in the wall when its dark and claim kaka when banged on
'
/?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » December 27th, 2005, 4:35 pm

so how much numbers would the PBC have at the moment?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 28th, 2005, 8:00 am

Catalyst wrote:so how much numbers would the PBC have at the moment?

and how much do the Flats have too???? I would figure T-Flats would be easily over 300 or 400 deep as much plexing as they are doing with everyone else at the moment

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2005, 1:49 am

THERE AREN'T TOO MANY T-FLATS THESE DAYS.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 30th, 2005, 12:14 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:

and how much do the Flats have too???? I would figure T-Flats would be easily over 300 or 400 deep as much plexing as they are doing with everyone else at the moment

like i said in an earlier post, i can name 30 active PBCC in their hood at this time, i at least know that many is there and as far as the TF, they dont have the section of PBCC that we call Magnolia-Watts (magnolia st between acacia & oleander) anymore. Those buildings are being renevated, the whole blocc is ghost town, just abandoned building after building. I see very few of them on Mulberry st and a few on Cedar & willowbrook ave but not in big numbers, they dont even tag walls that much no more, but the KAK taggers are TF's and many of them i see these days. 2C's

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 30th, 2005, 2:34 am

SOON THERE WON'T BE TOO MANY CV 155ST.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2006, 11:02 pm

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="SWblocks-Veteran"][quote="Catalyst"]so how much numbers would the PBC have at the moment?[/quote]

and how much do the Flats have too???? I would figure T-Flats would be easily over 300 or 400 deep as much plexing as they are doing with everyone else at the moment[/quote]

like i said in an earlier post, i can name 30 active PBCC in their hood at this time, i at least know that many is there and as far as the TF, they dont have the section of PBCC that we call Magnolia-Watts (magnolia st between acacia & oleander) anymore. Those buildings are being renevated, the whole blocc is ghost town, just abandoned building after building. I see very few of them on Mulberry st and a few on Cedar & willowbrook ave but not in big numbers, they dont even tag walls that much no more, but the KAK taggers are TF's and many of them i see these days. 2C's[/quote]

true now all over that area who was apalmer hood u only see kak hits up all over with tf hits with the same can and on those apartment ,from what i remember few years ago seamed like a lot of the youth in the street were latinos ,acording to homies the palmer are more over the barbershop 900blk area just in front of cedars and almond street were their tinys claim abs

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 2nd, 2006, 10:08 am

i dont know if YG is right about the 155's losing that many numbers in the future, they got a big ass hood which is their haven and i dont see no hood moving in and taking ground away from them. Alot of OG 155's moved outta state and i hear that they've started up out there. I used to be coo as fuk with them but now it aint the same, i gets no love there.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 3rd, 2006, 3:22 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i dont know if YG is right about the 155's losing that many numbers in the future, they got a big ass hood which is their haven and i dont see no hood moving in and taking ground away from them. Alot of OG 155's moved outta state and i hear that they've started up out there. I used to be coo as #%@& with them but now it aint the same, i gets no love there.

I DIDN'T SAY THEY HAVE YET BUT THEY WILL EVENTUALLY THAT GOT TOO MUCH BEEF THE BETTER LEARN FROM THE T-FLATS AND 70'S.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 3rd, 2006, 3:24 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:

like i said in an earlier post, i can name 30 active PBCC in their hood at this time, i at least know that many is there and as far as the TF, they dont have the section of PBCC that we call Magnolia-Watts (magnolia st between acacia & oleander) anymore. Those buildings are being renevated, the whole blocc is ghost town, just abandoned building after building. I see very few of them on Mulberry st and a few on Cedar & willowbrook ave but not in big numbers, they dont even tag walls that much no more, but the KAK taggers are TF's and many of them i see these days. 2C's

true now all over that area who was apalmer hood u only see kak hits up all over with tf hits with the same can and on those apartment ,from what i remember few years ago seamed like a lot of the youth in the street were latinos ,acording to homies the palmer are more over the barbershop 900blk area just in front of cedars and almond street were their tinys claim abs

:shock: WHAT FUCKIN HOMIES????

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » January 4th, 2006, 5:59 am

Thats true about 155, they always kept it coo for the most part with alot of hoods around them and steady beefed it with traditional enemies.
That shit changed recently, they being like the 70s and TFs and YG u right they could go into decline bcuz of it.
TF aint like it was but theres a gang of TFlats that will roll thru compton and put in work on a moment's notice. They cant be counted out.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 28th, 2006, 10:55 pm

im not sure what the situation is with the Tflats, i got homies who say that they'll be history pretty much soon, but thats what they want to think

so whats the situation>?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 30th, 2006, 12:11 am

Catalyst wrote:im not sure what the situation is with the Tflats, i got homies who say that they'll be history pretty much soon, but thats what they want to think

so whats the situation>?

its lookin that way but then again the KAK tag TF (just seen that on compton blvd recently in grey paint) but you can find them in they old zone on Cedar & willowbrook, maple st, tamarind st between elm & rosecrans but they seem to pose as skaters and not thugs imo..specially since the skate park is there...but dont count them out though as the other poster had said

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2006, 1:01 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"][quote="Catalyst"]im not sure what the situation is with the Tflats, i got homies who say that they'll be history pretty much soon, but thats what they want to think

so whats the situation>?[/quote]

its lookin that way but then again the KAK tag TF (just seen that on compton blvd recently in grey paint) but you can find them in they old zone on Cedar & willowbrook, maple st, tamarind st between elm & rosecrans but they seem to pose as skaters and not thugs imo..specially since the skate park is there...but dont count them out though as the other poster had said[/quote]

do u remember when they had meetings every sunday in gonzales park next to that big apartment in front of that parking lot and the old fire station always was their hit up place they had big placasos there and its stuck between fruit town nhp wsp 14duece cedar tree ,its really the blood meca but in bangin days i remember in 1994 all cranz were covered with tf not cvtf it was small tf quikly done on all poles palms ect all over the cranz and yeah elm 100 blk those orange brown apartments always had flateros ,thats why in alonso map he was attributing that zone to yall when we know it was really a flat hood yall more autozone cpt center parking lot area i mean yall more past alameda and your hood goes way more north up to lynwood i would say oak to cranz from alameda to santa fe is tana hood not fruit town...

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 31st, 2006, 3:15 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
Catalyst wrote:im not sure what the situation is with the Tflats, i got homies who say that they'll be history pretty much soon, but thats what they want to think

so whats the situation>?

its lookin that way but then again the KAK tag TF (just seen that on compton blvd recently in grey paint) but you can find them in they old zone on Cedar & willowbrook, maple st, tamarind st between elm & rosecrans but they seem to pose as skaters and not thugs imo..specially since the skate park is there...but dont count them out though as the other poster had said

do u remember when they had meetings every sunday in gonzales park next to that big apartment in front of that parking lot and the old fire station always was their hit up place they had big placasos there and its stuck between fruit town nhp wsp 14duece cedar tree ,its really the blood meca but in bangin days i remember in 1994 all cranz were covered with tf not cvtf it was small tf quikly done on all poles palms ect all over the cranz and yeah elm 100 blk those orange brown apartments always had flateros ,thats why in alonso map he was attributing that zone to yall when we know it was really a flat hood yall more autozone cpt center parking lot area i mean yall more past alameda and your hood goes way more north up to lynwood i would say oak to cranz from alameda to santa fe is tana hood not fruit town...

yeah, i remember ridin on school bus to Tibby and seeing hella "TF' tags especially by Mosco, and they were always at Gonzales park..you right on that but i wanted to ask you Casper whats up with Tui (some people think his name is 2eye, lol) the Samoan homie from SSCC, we were tight at Southeast CDC (first probation school in l.a. county) me him and my brother, Corn dog (bo-peep brother that stay on mayo & alondra) used to mash on fools who was going to the "D" who was from the other side (lpp/lhp) on the 127 bus (compton blvd to stonewood bus)... he knows me well...tell em i said whats good and and stay cool

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2006, 8:22 am

last time i saw them and a gang of otha people was in 03 on curt day at south park around may ...

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS VS. PALMER BLOCC COMPTON CRIP

Unread post by yourmomslover » January 7th, 2018, 10:33 am

Damn since 06 yall been yapping about the hood talking about we losing numbers and dying out haha yall clowns its 2018 putas still out and Magnolia still the hood nothing got renovated wtf but KAK aint around they put in a lot of work with the hood and a lot got put on too.. Palmers never tried getting Magnolia back to begin with cus they cant and if a homie snitched then palmers should have had more riders to take his place but nah my boy crippled one of them some years back but they never dropped a homie after all that happened and treetops lost poplar arbutus elm acacia to us too froot town lame they just snitch got at least 10 homies locked up cus of them and mocos non factors on TFLATS

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”