To all CRIPS (or any gangmembers)

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
RICH

Re: To all CRIPS

Unread post by RICH » June 20th, 2004, 8:03 pm

So you're saying there is nothing smart or educational about gangs? Hmmm...

YOUNG1_ASEK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YOUNG1_ASEK » June 25th, 2004, 2:52 pm

ey..on the real homeboys whether uzz a crip,blood, wheter u ride for the west side, southside, east side or north no matter what. as long as u out there bangin yall get respect for real cuz i never got into bangin but half my homeboys do the other half are locked up. pero ive seen foos come n go. my homeboy snaxx (esbp) is dead{{R.I.P}}. thass sum fuked up shit ey he got blasted por los n/s'ers but its a war n he took two of them.so fuk one love to all ttha bangers. fa reals
n fu*k la hurra

FREE LARGO
FREE TEMPER
RIP SNAXX

STAY UP

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » June 28th, 2004, 2:12 am

smokeridah wrote:Dsmooth shut the #%@&. First of all i dunt give a shyt if your faggot ass is smart and second if you want to act smart go to anotha site where they talk about something educational not a gang forum dumbass fool.
I see in my 1 week absence from this board you still have'nt learned to spell. What a shame I thought maybe you would pick up a dictionary and learn to spell guess not.

Only FAGGOT!!!!!! on this board is you.

Do what SMOKE do and disappear B*TCH.

You're are nothing more than a PUSILANIMOUS FAGGOT.

RICH

Re: To all CRIPS (or any gangmembers)

Unread post by RICH » July 12th, 2004, 7:43 pm

Brotha's, check out WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.com (no spaces) These people in the government are lieing to us bigtime.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 16th, 2004, 10:54 pm

YO I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN CUZZ BUT NOT JUST US BUT EVERY CREW CAN CHANGE SOMETHIN.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 2:08 pm

er body got power jus gptta know how to use it

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 17th, 2004, 4:03 pm

Dsmooth wrote:
smokeridah wrote:Dsmooth u the mostg ignorant foll i encountered in my life you dumbass. Read craefully to wut i say because so far u actin like a dumbass. mark ass fool.
First of all Trick how can you call me ignorant and a dumbass when you can't even spell simple words.

Case in point:

Correct Spelling: Fool
You Spelling: Foll

Correct Spelling: Carefully
Your Spelling: Craefully (what the #%@&)

Correct Spelling: What
Your Spelling: Wut

You need to go find a dictionary and learn how to spell female!!!. You're the ignorant one dummy go get a life. Did you even graduate from high school probally not you fool.

Niggas always have something negative to say when another black man has something positive to say. Instead embracing a good idea you shun it what a fool thats the exact reason why we as black don't have the economic and political power we should have. We are always going the other route.

The White Man loves niggas like you he applauds and laughs at you. He knows you have fallen into your trap and he plans on keeping you there. He has brainwashed you into hating yourself and loving him. He makes you envy him.

Niggas like you give YOUNG BLACK MEN like me who want to make a change and will make a change a bad name.

Im 17 YEARS OLD and I have a 1000 times more knowledge than you. You may have more street smarts but I have book smarts and in the long run BOOK SMARTS will get you farther in life. You can live a million life times and you still will not accumulate as much knowledge as I have in 17 yrs.

See the White Man fears Black men like me because im smart and im willing to make a change. I don't endulge in all that superficial stuff like most black men my age have.

Pick up some real books not those books the White man wants you to read. Theres more to our history than MLK, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, and the Civil rights movement. History is told from the viewpoint of the victor and rarely told from the view of the loser.

Learn about the great AFRICAN EMPIRES such as the Mali, Ghana Empires, learn about Mansa Musa, Shaka Zulu, Jomo Kenyatta, Kwame Nkhrume, and others. Read about the Egyptians Akhenaton, Khafre, Ramses, Nefertiti, learn about their contributions to the world. Learn about AFRICA because it is more than lion, Elephants, Giraffes, and Zebras.

They say the best way to keep a secret from a black men is to put it in a book. Well the white man hasn't kept any secrets from me.

Not knowing is bad not wanting to know is worse.

When the mouth stumbles it is worser than the foot.

Hopefully you can figure those two quotes out.

IN CONCLUSION

Smoke you have learned a life lesson courtesy of DAKQIR YANGA BATANI-KHALFANI a.k.a ( DSmooth). That lesson is ( Check yourself before you talk about others because others will find faults in you). All in all just shut the hell up female!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never forget my name female

DAKQIR YANGA BATANI- KHALFANI it will be famous

Son of a REAL BLACK MAN who was apart of the Slauson Villas who were around before the Crips and the Bloods. Some people might know who Im talking about if they were in C.Y.A the one based in Whittier, California.
damn, its hard to come back on someone when they school you like that

Dsmooth, its nice to see there is someone on this board who is educated and knows his African History

RICH

Unread post by RICH » January 5th, 2010, 1:12 am

Well I'm back.We have a black President and nothings changed. Hope the New Year sees you healthy and prosperous!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 5th, 2010, 12:57 pm

RICH wrote:Well I'm back.We have a black President and nothings changed. Hope the New Year sees you healthy and prosperous!
haha... people expect one man to carry them on his shoulders to a better day, change aint gonna come if you don't work for it...

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by rvc » January 6th, 2010, 2:12 am

I don't think he meant he expects Obama to do anything.That was the point. I agree, nothings changed. Don't cover for Obama cuz he's (semi) black. He may turn out to be worst than Bush!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”