"Gangster" Santana Block Crips (Information)

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

"Gangster" Santana Block Crips (Information)

Unread postby SpacerLoco » July 23rd, 2003, 3:58 am

I know all of "Gangsters" from Santana Block Crips cars were seized and have been put up for autcion by the US government, he had some nice Impala's. As far as I know he got sentenced to 20+ years in jail after a large drugs bust. Has anyone got more information on it?

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: "Gangster" Santana Block Crips (Information)

Unread postby nemesi » August 12th, 2003, 4:01 pm

I've got the article.
If you want it, hit me back (nemesi_@libero.it)

Nemesi.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby wcrockets » August 12th, 2003, 4:37 pm

Just be careful to do your own search after you buy one at auction. Here's the sorry story of some guy who bought a car at a government auction that had 13 pounds of pot hidden in it. He ended up in jail trying to cross the border to have the "strange noises" fixed cheaply in TJ. Sad.. sad.. sad..

By Arturo Salinas
ASSOCIATED PRESS

6:13 p.m., August 7, 2003

TIJUANA, Mexico – A Mexican judge on Thursday discovered a kilogram (2.2 pounds) of marijuana in a car a San Diego County social worker bought at a U.S. government auction, the second drug seizure to come out of the 1991 Volkswagen Passat.

The social worker, Adrian Rodriguez, has been in prison in Tijuana since being arrested when police discovered 13.6 kilograms (30 pounds) of marijuana in the same car on July 16.

Thursday's discovery came after Rodriguez's lawyers asked that authorities search the car again to ensure no more drugs were hidden in a secret compartment under its back seat.

Judge Jacinto Ramos, members of his staff and a local prosecutor conducted the search and discovered the additional marijuana. The drugs were wrapped in paper which was encased in plastic so as not to give off any odor.

Ramos and other authorities said they were shocked to find the marijuana since the car had already been searched by federal authorities upon Rodriguez's initial arrest.

Rodriguez, a 25-year-old from Chula Vista, California who works at a local center for abused children, said he and his wife bought the Passat at an auction of government-seized vehicles in March.

He told authorities he heard a strange noise coming from the car, and hoped to save money by having a mechanic across the border in Tijuana check on it.

A mechanic found the drugs and Rodriguez was arrested after he called the police to report the discovery. Late last month, another judge denied Rodriguez's request to be freed on bail while he awaits a trial in the matter.

Ramos said Thursday's discovery would have no immediate impact on the charges Rodriguez is already facing.

Rodriguez's lawyer, Jose Manuel Ramirez, said the second drug seizure provides more evidence that his client unknowingly bought a car stuffed full of marijuana.

"It wasn't the judge's job, but he conducted a through inspection with great professionalism," Ramirez said.

Rodriguez's lawyers say that after their client eventually is absolved of wrongdoing, they plan to sue the U.S. government.

Two similar cases are at the center of civil law suits pending in San Diego federal courts. In both instances, people who bought cars at auctions claim the U.S. government failed to remove drugs from the vehicles, and the car owners served time in custody before charges against them were dropped.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexi ... drugs.html

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby SpacerLoco » August 14th, 2003, 12:46 pm

nemesi wrote:I've got the article.
If you want it, hit me back (nemesi_@libero.it)

Nemesi.

E-mail it to ThugLifeThaDon@Netscape.net

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”