The Long Beach Map

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Sleepy_LBZ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

The Long Beach Map

Unread post by Sleepy_LBZ » July 6th, 2004, 2:49 pm

The east side is the bigest side in long beach it starts 4m magnolia st all the way down to seal beach the west side is only 4m anahim st to carson the north side is 4m carson to lakewood 4m delamo st to compton

Anonymous20

Re: The Long Beach Map

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 6th, 2004, 11:53 pm

you need to be more specific here.

SCeric
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SCeric » July 7th, 2004, 12:11 pm

does any one have a map of long beach that shows all the gangs labeled in color?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 19th, 2004, 2:46 pm

I'll be glad to give a helping hand on who ever wants to make a map..

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 20th, 2004, 4:18 am

Man if LONG BEACH had a colored gang map it would only be BLUE and brown. BLUE for the CRIP's and brown for the mexican's.
You have a better chance using Football and Baseball hats.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 20th, 2004, 1:48 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:I'll be glad to give a helping hand on who ever wants to make a map..
Allright then, put up all that you know about the L.B. gangland for mapping, complete with street borders and cliques and sets at which locale. Keep it as simple as possible if you would please.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 21st, 2004, 12:43 pm

Mexican Barrios
• ESL:
Barrio Viejo(cliqued w/ RFDCK(Ready For Death), 15 STR, Chicos Malos, Chicas Malas, Las Primas(Pacific Ave. to Magnolia Ave., PCH down to Anaheim ST)

PlayBoyZ(Redondo Ave. to Magnolia, Anaheim to 6th street)

DuKeS, MalDitoS, pee-wee's (Chery Ave. to Orange Ave, 15th to 6th street) Dukes are also at Pacific Ave. to L.A. River, 33rdST to Wardlow RD
• WSL:
CyCLoneS, 19 STR, Summit and Canal( Fashion Ave. to Santa Fe., Willow to PCH)

33rd STR( Fashion to Santa Fe, Wardlow to 33rd ST)

TerMiteS, PBZ (don’t know)
• NSL:
(Sleepy_LBZ can elaborate more on the topic)
• MCS:
(Cedar Ave. and 19th ST) and (Cedar and 10th)
• BP,10th STR:
(10st is clique for youngsters goin to BP),16ST(17th to 14th street and LB Blvd. to Atlantic Ave., 10ST(12 to 8th street and Pacific Ave.and Magnolia Ave.)
• PL:
(couple of fools around 11th and Magnolia)
• BST:
(4th and Chery Ave.)
• CVS, CV70, LCS:
(Alondra Ave. to Artesia Ave. and Atlantic to Orange)
• ESLKWD:
(South St to Del Amo and Palo Verde Ave.)

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 21st, 2004, 2:58 pm

6th Street MidNightS- 6th and Rose

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 21st, 2004, 4:15 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:6th Street MidNightS- 6th and Rose
U sure about MidNightS, I never heard of that gang, u got more info. on em

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 21st, 2004, 6:28 pm

Ya its MidNightS, actually they used to go by MadNesS. They claim ES. 6th ST. MadNesS or MidNighterS. I had a good homeboy from their. I kicked it with him on 6th and Rose all the time. Not a big but they got down. They beef with 9th Street, TRG, BP and some other hoods. I'm not to sure about their status right now, I havent gone around Longo for about 2 years now.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 22nd, 2004, 11:44 pm

By any chance have you heard of CLB, I heard its a small gang in LB goin againts everybody, don't know anymore. Can anyone help me out?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 27th, 2004, 1:53 pm

WestSide Long Beach also has 5th Street and Dog Town
Eastside out

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 27th, 2004, 2:14 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:WestSide Long Beach also has 5th Street and Dog Town
Eastside out
Elaborate on Dog Town would you?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 27th, 2004, 6:39 pm

Don't know much about Dog Town heard WS Longeros givin a shout out for them when roll callin the westdie of the LB

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » July 27th, 2004, 11:45 pm

5th street has nothing to do with the WEST SIDE. And dog town use to be stoner's back in the day but I beleive longo's turned them out. Now they all claim longo.
Or DV13 smashed on them so hard they disbanded there hood was behind Santa Fe and Wardlow behind the train track's.About 2 minutes from DV13 thats why they smashed so hard on them drive-by's,bike-bys,run-by's,walk-by's and everyone is going to laugh at this they did a damn train-by cause the trains go past both of there hoods.
A matter of fact someone got smoke by dog-town last week off of Santa Fe and Cameron St.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 28th, 2004, 9:51 pm

so where the barnes and noble and tower records is in long beach right next to seal beach....thats considered east side??

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 11th, 2004, 1:10 pm

The eastside is across the metro line going LEFT (East).

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 11th, 2004, 5:37 pm

It used to be that the L.A. River separated the WS from the ES, but now I do beleive the dividing line to be Long Beach Blvd & Metro Rail Line.

In the olden days the WS & ES did not get along, but too many people nowadays claim that they are allies ?

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 12th, 2004, 1:04 am

Most of the Hispanics in the Beach who puttin that CK down is on some mark shit - so a nigga never got respect from them. To speak on them Asians is a whole other story. Partners in crime is Ese **** & Ese **** and they both bang the Shacc representin that Mexican shit and I am friends with bunch of Surenos and 18st vatos - so a nigga never can turn around and be up on that Brown Killa shit like most niggas in the hood. Lots of filth has brought down that city as in the West Side Hoods, North Side Hoods, or the Eastside Hoods. It is a nice city if you stay on the rich side of the town - just like the Vallies cuzzin. Now niggas be all over that Hoodsta or Gangsta, which causin more damage then we needed.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » November 28th, 2004, 4:21 pm

what side of lbc is death row records considered? ya know where snoop is rappin on the roof...

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 28th, 2004, 11:11 pm

Tank - I did not understand what you just said. Snoop was on top of VIP Records.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » November 28th, 2004, 11:22 pm

cbi562 wrote:Tank - I did not understand what you just said. Snoop was on top of VIP Records.

my bad- thats what i meant...lol

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 21st, 2004, 5:27 am

aint that on martin luther king ave?

shit i forgot i havent been there in years

i forgot if its on anaheim or PCH

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » December 21st, 2004, 6:29 pm

Snowman you sure know how to say Longo Killa alot. If your in Brick City, how is it Lonog Killa? Maybe you just hate all the Chongos altogether? Don’t get it twisted cuzz – I aint showin no love for those dirty ass motherfuckas either.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » December 22nd, 2004, 1:18 pm

so what side is it considered?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 7th, 2005, 11:53 am

I had no idea that the where long beach becomes seal beach is considered east side...when you think of east lbc you think of a rough area...thanks for the info though!

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » February 8th, 2005, 9:49 pm

Man the Eastside goes East from the Metro Lines - that is all you need to know. It is a confusing city - Its like when your on the rich part of town you think your in OC. When you in the broken down parts its a misery. By my opinion there is no middle class.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 25th, 2005, 6:45 am

562_HOMIE wrote:Mexican Barrios
• ESL:
Barrio Viejo(cliqued w/ RFDCK(Ready For Death), 15 STR, Chicos Malos, Chicas Malas, Las Primas(Pacific Ave. to Magnolia Ave., PCH down to Anaheim ST)

DuKeS, MalDitoS, pee-wee's (Chery Ave. to Orange Ave, 15th to 6th street) Dukes are also at Pacific Ave. to L.A. River, 33rdST to Wardlow RD
• WSL:
CyCLoneS, 19 STR, Summit and Canal( Fashion Ave. to Santa Fe., Willow to PCH)

33rd STR( Fashion to Santa Fe, Wardlow to 33rd ST)

TerMiteS, PBZ (don’t know)
• NSL:
(Sleepy_LBZ can elaborate more on the topic)
• MCS:
(Cedar Ave. and 19th ST) and (Cedar and 10th)
• BP,10th STR:
(10st is clique for youngsters goin to BP),16ST(17th to 14th street and LB Blvd. to Atlantic Ave., 10ST(12 to 8th street and Pacific Ave.and Magnolia Ave.)
• PL:
(couple of fools around 11th and Magnolia)
• BST:
(4th and Chery Ave.)
• CVS, CV70, LCS:
(Alondra Ave. to Artesia Ave. and Atlantic to Orange)
• ESLKWD:
(South St to Del Amo and Palo Verde Ave.)

I think Redondo to Magnolia covers a long distance. Is this correct for the PlayBoyz?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » June 25th, 2005, 1:14 pm

The thing with PBZ is that they're scatered all over that area they have hoods on 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th. They're hood is the only one that constantly changes. It all has to do with the injunction placed on the ESLongeros. PlayboyZ was originally a seperate gang(Latin Town Playboyz). They do put in work but they've been known for putting the clik ahead of the gang. For example some tags will say PBZX3 and then say ESL all tiny when it should be the other way around. They're all scatered in that area, they have solid hoods but because of the injunction I'd rather not say where exactly.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » July 25th, 2005, 12:02 pm

alonso wrote:
562_HOMIE wrote:Mexican Barrios
• ESL:

I think Redondo to Magnolia covers a long distance. Is this correct for the PlayBoyz?
From 6th,7th,8th,9th,10th and between Redondo and Dawson,I rarely see any Longo hoods,Only seen one hood on Temple st between Anahiem and 10th thats about it and they pretty new in that area.Other then them I mainly see taggers.

On Cherry and 15th theres a apartment with a few longos but they surrounded by Asian gangs on all sides so I rarely see any of their taggings in that area,Theres also a longo hood on cherry and 21st? near where theyre building them new houses.And on Orange Longos dont go pass 10th st.

Barrio Small Town 4th st dont stay on 4th and Cherry.But they kick it at the park on 4th and Cherry,their hood is somewhere near 4th and rose.BST use to roll thru Orange and 7th heated lookin for longos,and the ones I've seen look like white boys that dress like cholos.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 25th, 2005, 6:11 pm

[/quote]

I think Redondo to Magnolia covers a long distance. Is this correct for the PlayBoyz?[/quote]

From 6th,7th,8th,9th,10th and between Redondo and Dawson,I rarely see any Longo hoods,Only seen one hood on Temple st between Anahiem and 10th thats about it and they pretty new in that area.Other then them I mainly see taggers.

On Cherry and 15th theres a apartment with a few longos but they surrounded by Asian gangs on all sides so I rarely see any of their taggings in that area,Theres also a longo hood on cherry and 21st? near where theyre building them new houses.And on Orange Longos dont go pass 10th st.

Barrio Small Town 4th st dont stay on 4th and Cherry.But they kick it at the park on 4th and Cherry,their hood is somewhere near 4th and rose.BST use to roll thru Orange and 7th heated lookin for longos,and the ones I've seen look like white boys that dress like cholos.[/quote]

I referred to 4th & Cherry because at night you find alot of them in the area slangin to the gueros
They also use to hold 8th to 4th on Olive ave. Alot of homies stay there. Theres alot of people whos family members are locked up from puttin in work for that hood so right now its not active except for a few crews.

I use to have an uncle who lived right on 7th & Orange in the old days who knew all the BSTs. One day me and the homie were caught slippen and the vato from BST knew who I was and let things be. Nowadays BST and ESL don't beef so bad all fist no guns is the rule.
I remember when I was a youngster they really beefed everyday someone would get shot down and the next day would be retaliation
Thiers still some BSTs over by Chavez Park but not like the old day, nothings like the old days not even the westside.
Old Longero hoods are on stanton & 10th, Obispo & 8th AKA the Calle 8 Playboyz de Los Longeros

Eastsiders are constantly on the move so new little hoods are always made because cops are always shaking fools down, & enemies find out where you live especially the Playboyz. Like I had said I'm not going to give away the exact hoods because I've gotten wiser to cops and they don't follow the rules.
If you wanna see fools getting slugged roll around 7th to 11th around cerritos,4th to 6th st, between walnut and orange, walnut & 14thST, anaheim & Pacific ave. region, Atlanic & 11th.
Eastsides trigger happy,
its not cool its plain gacho.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » July 25th, 2005, 8:36 pm

I was coo with bst back when I was at Franklin,Their big homies use to ride their bikes to the school lookin for this one longo,and I use to catch the bus with a older bst that was packin and sported a hat that says BST under the brim.Sometimes i would walk with my homeboy thru 7th and cerritos all the way to 10th st,and Ive also walked from 6th and orange to cherry and 7th to buy my nachos at the 711 or to Dawson and 7th to buy pizza at Pizza X Two and play marvel super heroes.I remember when Walnut and 14th had a TRG apartment and across the street in the opposite corner had Longos and at the next block i think its Peterson? when ABZ knocked down a gated door and said "Fuck longo" and started sprayin and at the corner..there was a big apartment where nate dog grandma use to live.Yeah man youre right,nothings like the olden days,Long Beach Mall is gone,I use to go catch crabs at Shoreline park but the aquarium fuckt it up,alot of the old hoods are gone.When I was younger,Stanton,Mahanna,Orange,Hoffman,and Walnut was considered Longo Territory.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”