Bloodhound from Rollin 20s Blood

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 28th, 2005, 5:11 pm

leftcoast wrote:5 dudes were hispanic on that link? there were only like 5 dudes total in the pictures, atleast the ones i saw.....
There were, I think, more than five.

And there were a lot of different people in the picutres total, it's just that not every one was in each picture. And now I think there were more than just 5 seeing this pic (I missed this pic earlier and 2 of the Hispanic dudes aren't pictured in other pics):

[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/fhm/ ... photo2.jpg[/img]

How does Madd Ronald say that there is this big racial divide when his own set has all of these Hispanics?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 28th, 2005, 9:10 pm

i only see 1 hispanic in that picture...........or possible hispanic atleast.....

the NHB 20s and the Harlem 30s do have a lot of belezians in they sets, NHB got a whole seperate clique that is just belezians

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 28th, 2005, 11:36 pm

I wonder who that ese gonna ride with if he goes to the joint

T~

Unread post by T~ » October 29th, 2005, 1:10 pm

leftcoast wrote:i only see 1 hispanic in that picture...........or possible hispanic atleast.....

the NHB 20s and the Harlem 30s do have a lot of belezians in they sets, NHB got a whole seperate clique that is just belezians
where did you hear that 30's have alot of belezians? in the loko book he said that his belezian friend went to the denker parc liquer shop an the 30's said to him "all belezians are slobs" then they killed him.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 29th, 2005, 1:16 pm

leftcoast wrote:i only see 1 hispanic in that picture...........or possible hispanic atleast.....

ain't most of belize black?
i thought it was all african villages and what not there

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 29th, 2005, 1:34 pm

article i found on google by typing "Chinese in Belize"

=

Belize

Chinese in Belize

Belize is filled with Chinese restaurants and Chinese owned shops. Those Chinese people started coming to Belize several years ago mainly after Hong Kong was turned to China., and they already controls most of the Belizean economy. There have been some racial tensions between groups. With this mass of Chinese immigrants, the ethnic relation in Belize is more complicated than ever. Many resent Chinese economic penetration, while some accept as the inevitable path for development
Race and ethnicity in Belize

Ethnic Mix=

One aspect that amazes me about Belize is its ethnic mix. The majority is Creole, people of African origin, who now has a heavy influence from the US hip-hop culture. Also, there are indigenous Mayan people, Mennonites, Garifunas, Mestizos, Chinese, Lebanese, Canadians etc. I can't say they're living in peace...I've heard some nasty things for others. Also, this ethnic mix varies according to the region. In the north and west, indigenous, and Spanish, influence is stronger, while in the south, African influence is predominant.
San Ignacio. A city located in the west of the country. This city has more of central American village feel with lots of indigenous people, yet its Belize. It is relatively dangerous and I sometimes felt like I was walking in the Harlem.You could visit several Mayan Ruins from San Ignacio. This one, you have to take a local bus. There is a nice ruin in the forest near the city. This sign says this castle is still one of the tallest building in Belize!! This tells how small Belize is and how great Mayan civilization was.
Few backpackers visit Belize because of its high price. Everything costs lots more than its neighbors. However, many Americans visit here because it's English speaking..

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 29th, 2005, 1:35 pm

I always thought Belize had Chinese people way b4 Hong Kong was given back to China.....

anyways kinda off topic.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 29th, 2005, 2:01 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:I wonder who that ese gonna ride with if he goes to the joint
:shock:

I've seen bruthas from "Hispanic" gangs roll with the Hispanics in the County....

Looks crazier than a muf!@#a, but it is what it is...

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » October 29th, 2005, 2:14 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:I wonder who that ese gonna ride with if he goes to the joint
ese's are southerners dudes not an ese just cus he's latino

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 29th, 2005, 3:20 pm

One of the pics has a dude that just has to be white. He's wearing a Polo Sport shirt. No denying it, that dude is a white boy. Weird no one mentioned that on my other thread.

T~

Unread post by T~ » October 29th, 2005, 3:27 pm

youngwun wrote:One of the pics has a dude that just has to be white. He's wearing a Polo Sport shirt. No denying it, that dude is a white boy. Weird no one mentioned that on my other thread.
[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/fhm/ ... photo6.jpg[/img]
you mean that guy on the left? he looks more latino to me, but alonso should know the awnser to this...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 29th, 2005, 5:49 pm

Man, I dont think the dude look latino to me at all, and I dont mean no drama. Dude just looks totally white to me. I heard the 20's had a white dude anyhow, so maybe this is him?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » October 29th, 2005, 5:59 pm

Alonso, you have a picture of Loko from 20s?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » October 29th, 2005, 7:12 pm

George wrote:I always thought Belize had Chinese people way b4 Hong Kong was given back to China.....

anyways kinda off topic.
my homegirl told me that there's chinese jamaicans in jamaica and my homie said the same thing bout trinidad that they had chinese muthafuckas just with the accents. actually a lot of Jamaicans and Trinis told me it. but i aint never seen 1 at all.

That dude do look white. and there is definately a significant amount of latinos in them piktures. i heard about latinos bangin blood but i aint never actually seen em on the West. and i definately didnt know there were some in the 20s. i thought racial tensions were high in that area.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 30th, 2005, 10:30 am

Dude MIGHT be latino, but he looks white to me.

Chinese jamaicans? Now that's some shit!

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 30th, 2005, 10:45 am

ya niggas need to get out more
go pay your lil 60 dollars and getta passports and start puttin stamps in that nigga
get off your block and maybe ya wont end up as close minded as most the niggas on this site

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 30th, 2005, 12:02 pm

bayarearep wrote:
ese's are southerners dudes not an ese just cus he's latino
where Im from ese is universal for a mexican

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » October 31st, 2005, 2:07 am

yeah i guess that would be outside of cali

you will hear some nortenos call eachother ese's
but for the most part
they are northerners and ene's

and ese means sureno

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 31st, 2005, 9:15 am

bayarearep wrote:yeah i guess that would be outside of cali

you will hear some nortenos call eachother ese's
but for the most part
they are northerners and ene's

and ese means sureno
o.well i always thought of ese as sayin the two letters SA, for south american....that sounded like it made more since.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 31st, 2005, 10:57 am

messico is in north amerikkka.............

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » November 1st, 2005, 12:20 pm

youngwun wrote:Dude MIGHT be latino, but he looks white to me.

yea i aint never seen 1. but jamaican niggas say they here even in amerika. but ask some of jamaican niggas. they all the jamaican i know say the same thang.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 3rd, 2005, 6:47 pm

youngwun wrote:Man, I dont think the dude look latino to me at all, and I dont mean no drama. Dude just looks totally white to me. I heard the 20's had a white dude anyhow, so maybe this is him?
Ya, I heard that too and I was gonna mention it in the other thread except I had only heard stories about the dude and not anything more.

But since you heard taht too, then I guess there is something to the story. This is what some bloods said about him:
Basically, he was abondoned by his parents when he was like 7 and then some Bloods sort of adopted him. They saved his life from getting messed up by some other gang (didn't say which) and then he jut rolled with them after that. But they said some weird stuff, they said one time some Crip gang ended up saving him from the police, but I didn't get to here that story, I had to go.

The last story sounded weird, so I don't know how accuracte the info is, which is why I didn't post it earlier.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 3rd, 2005, 6:55 pm

youngwun wrote:Dude MIGHT be latino, but he looks white to me.

Dawg, come on I knew this in like 7th grade, there was a whole topic in history class about this stuff. But then again I was a dork... lol

The Chinese were having severe economic depression in their country, especially after the Europeans were splitting up the country for themselves, so for teh same reasons they went to San Francisco and LA, they went to Jamaica to work as cheap laborers, then send money back home. There are a lot of Chinese in Jamaica. In fact, a lot of blacks there are part Chinese. (George I know you must be sh*tting yourself over this, lol). That is beacuse
1. The only Chinese in Jamaica were men, since they only came there to work as laborers, meaning they needed to have interrracial relationships.
2. Black women during this time were looked down and thus had to look hard to find men to marry.
3. They make good looking kids, hehe.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 3rd, 2005, 6:57 pm

purplecityhello wrote:ya niggas need to get out more
go pay your lil 60 dollars and getta passports and start puttin stamps in that nigga
get off your block and maybe ya wont end up as close minded as most the niggas on this site
For someone from the Polo Grounds Projects in Harlem banging UBN, you sure travel a lot. How did you end up doing all this when most dudes from Harlem get "stuck" in their blocks?

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 3rd, 2005, 7:13 pm

[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/gallery/fhm/ ... photo6.jpg[/img]
someone tell me why dude on the left has a chicken in his had, hahaha.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » November 3rd, 2005, 7:14 pm

ug, this board needs an edit button.

*dude on the right
*chicken in his hand..

T~

Unread post by T~ » November 3rd, 2005, 7:20 pm

P0rk wrote:ug, this board needs an edit button.

*dude on the right
*chicken in his hand..
cock fighting?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 3rd, 2005, 7:49 pm

T~ wrote:

*dude on the right
*chicken in his hand..
cock fighting?
:shock: :o LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 3rd, 2005, 8:31 pm

thought it wus a ROOster

T~

Unread post by T~ » November 3rd, 2005, 9:01 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:thought it wus a ROOster
same thing

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 4th, 2005, 7:35 am

*deepsky* wrote:
T~ wrote:

*dude on the right
*chicken in his hand..
cock fighting?
:shock: :o LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol seriously that could be it. They had some pitbulls mean mugging each other, they probably run animal fights. Only reason I see that they have chickens in LA.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 4th, 2005, 9:41 am

OR they could simply be raising fowl for cooking. I mean home range chicken taste a lot better then store bought chicken....