Fudgetown

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Fudgetown

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 20th, 2008, 7:06 am

Any idea how they got their name? i thought maybe the houses in that area were brown or somethin lol, anyone know?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: Fudgetown

Unread post by woobanga » October 20th, 2008, 12:08 pm

Dey call demselves fudgetown cuz dey wear d color brown. Dey go hard even tho dey dont be that thicc. fudge town mafia crip.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 20th, 2008, 1:36 pm

Alright kool, i thought they wore brown cause the name, must be the other way around.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » October 21st, 2008, 4:00 pm

woobanga wrote:Dey call demselves fudgetown because dey wear d color brown. Dey go hard even tho dey dont be that thicc. fudge town mafia crip.
who r u? and where u from?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 21st, 2008, 6:10 pm

dubts wrote:
woobanga wrote:Dey call demselves fudgetown because dey wear d color brown. Dey go hard even tho dey dont be that thicc. fudge town mafia crip.
lol

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » October 22nd, 2008, 2:49 am

dubts wrote:
dis is eight tray crip, n dey call me infant no brains cuzz im crazy like that.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 22nd, 2008, 11:22 am

woobanga wrote:
dubts wrote:
dis is eight tray crip, n dey call me infant no brains cuzz im crazy like that.
really? how crazy is u homie?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » October 22nd, 2008, 1:14 pm

dubts wrote: really? how crazy is u homie?
shyt, crazy enuff nigga :twisted: :lol:

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 27th, 2008, 10:36 am

woobanga wrote:
dubts wrote: really? how crazy is u homie?
shyt, crazy enuff nigga :twisted: :lol:
crazy enuff to bang on somebody on the internet

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » October 27th, 2008, 12:52 pm

EIGHT TRAY CRIP????? LISTEN MY NIGGA NOBODY SAYS THAT SHIT OUT HERE IN LA....THEY BANG GANGSTAS MORE THAN ANYTHING...NIGGAS SAY EIGHT TRAY GANGSTAS!!! GANGSTAS MOVIN!!! I FUCK WITH THESE NIGGAS... IM FROM FAMILIES...WHICH SIDE U FROM WOO

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 27th, 2008, 11:01 pm

gekapone wrote:EIGHT TRAY CRIP????? LISTEN MY NIGGA NOBODY SAYS THAT SHIT OUT HERE IN LA....THEY BANG GANGSTAS MORE THAN ANYTHING...NIGGAS SAY EIGHT TRAY GANGSTAS!!! GANGSTAS MOVIN!!! I fu-- WITH THESE NIGGAS... IM FROM FAMILIES...WHICH SIDE U FROM WOO
is ya'll still tight with ETG? is it more just givin each other passes or is ya'll clicked up against NHs?

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 28th, 2008, 10:27 am

them n-hood niggas dont fucc around

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » October 28th, 2008, 12:56 pm

Yea we still coo...honestly some homies is tight with em..me not really.. I know a grip of them niggas and we aint beefin but I really dont be in they hood..I seen one of the homies on manchester and western with red chucks so yea we coo

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 29th, 2008, 12:05 am

gekapone wrote:Yea we still coo...honestly some homies is tight with em..me not really.. I know a grip of them niggas and we aint beefin but I really dont be in they hood..I seen one of the homies on manchester and western with red chucks so yea we coo
how did ya'll go overnight funkin with each other to givin each other passes all of a sudden? wut made ya'll come together like that?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » October 29th, 2008, 12:12 pm

Funkin with each other??? The last few years like since 99 we havent been going at it with the 83's....we been haven major beef with 60's and 90's then the 100's hoped into it

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » October 29th, 2008, 10:37 pm

gekapone wrote:Funkin with each other??? The last few years like since 99 we havent been going at it with the 83's....we been haven major beef with 60's and 90's then the 100's hoped into it
why the Stones claiming IFG K, matter fact they claimin BK now completely, Brim K, BHB K, Piru K etc.....
they claimin that stone luv shit now.... they completely drop Blood? they had to since they hittin up BK now......

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » November 2nd, 2008, 4:41 pm

dubts wrote:
gekapone wrote:Funkin with each other??? The last few years like since 99 we havent been going at it with the 83's....we been haven major beef with 60's and 90's then the 100's hoped into it
why the Stones claiming IFG K, matter fact they claimin BK now completely, Brim K, BHB K, Piru K etc.....
they claimin that stone luv shit now.... they completely drop Blood? they had to since they hittin up BK now......
i be in and out the jays on the regular and ive NEVER seen BK hit up in they h00d. show me where you seen that h0mie. i know they got lowkey beef with the 20s,brims,BHB, and families so they might as well be BK niggas i know from jungles(K) aint told me shit about that

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 3rd, 2008, 12:54 am

pysCh0 wrote:
dubts wrote:
i be in and out the jays on the regular and ive NEVER seen BK hit up in they h00d. show me where you seen that h0mie. i know they got lowkey beef with the 20s,brims,BHB, and families so they might as well be BK niggas i know from jungles(K) aint told me shit about that
i dont wanna throw niggaz names out there, but hit up yo homies from the jays, they claimin bk brim k bhb k piru k swan k etc they on some stone love shit......... they on the whole "napp k" heavy too........i guess they ain't focusin that much on the harlems anymore?........

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jinky08 » November 3rd, 2008, 1:52 am

Is the City Stones still cool with the 20's and Brims? Or they rollin with the Jungles?

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » November 3rd, 2008, 10:09 am

They're called Fudgetown because back in the day all the streets around 105th and 107th were paved and so the roads looked black and brown. Fudgetown.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”