Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: MURDER VILLE

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by Chuccky » December 15th, 2008, 5:47 pm

ANYONE ESLE WANT TO HOPE IN GO FUCKING AHEAD IKNO HALF NIGGAZ TALKING ALL THIS WRECK LESS SHIT DONT MAKING NO NOISE WHERE THEY CLIZZ AIM WORD UP NIGGAZ THAT TALK LIKE WOOBANGA GET KILLED. NIGGAZ THAT ALWAYS FRONT LIKE THEY GOT A S ON THERE CHEST AND THEY HARDER THEN EVERYONE ELSE GETS SHUT DOWN HOMIE SO JUST HUMBLE YOURSELF.. COS MOST NIGGAZ I SEEN AND KNOW THAT TALK LIKE THEY TOUGHER THEN EVERYONE AND GANGSTER GETS SHOT UP BY SOMEONE MORE TUFFER THEN THEM. WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT HOMMIE HAVE BEEN DONE AND IS ALL BS

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Chuccky wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Chuccky wrote:it went from me asking a simple question some nigga anwsered then some nigga saying i aint no crip or some shit like that calling niggaz phoney and i dont know shit nigga im on making money tips honestly you niggaz living the past homie i said them to long paragraphs to air out some shit put it out there end it there nigga bottom line every nigga got there own opion or belief you l.a niggaz on here dont speak out for every nigga feal what im saying so dont front like what you say is how it is everyone has there depiction of life i can sit here going back in forth who gives a fu-- like the nigga said niggaz that dont live in l.a are phoneys and some l.a niggaz will tell you nah we got hoods in Washington texas to expand there drug business and other states know what im saying i dont give a fu-- bout the shit i worry bout my family and getting mine some blood niggaz i dont par with on some real life shit this my shit i aint going say certain shit it is what it is. end it there i aint going to make no internet beef with niggaz i got respect for everyman that respects me dont respect me as a man suck my dick
Where are you from? bgcasper hasn't used English natively in at least 20 years and he can write more cohesively than this.
Chuccky wrote:DUMB NIGGA GO TO SCHOOL LEARN HOW TO READ YOU IDIOT I SAID COMPTON NOT LA I SAID COMPTON FOR EXAMPLE YOUR IDIOT HONESTLY YOU DONT NO SHIT YOUR THE #%@&#%@ DUMB ASS WHERE IN THAT SENTENCE I SAID COMPTON IS LA U DUMB fu-- YOU DONT NO SHIT MAN YOU THINK YOU TUFF BUT YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A PUNK ASS TRICK TRYING ACT TUFF ON THE INTERNET
^ Twofold irony.
WHERE YOUR FROM HOMIES? YOU WANT SOME TO BACK DOWN YOU DONT KNO SHIT BOUT ME AND DEM NIGGAZ CONVERTATION
Good you just mad a one line post. We can start from the basics, one by one.

WHERE YOUR FROM HOMIES?

This demonstrates four mistakes in four words, I think I'll save this as an example.

Homophones:
WHERE YOU'RE FROM?
^ Notice that the "YOU'RE." This is the form you intended to use; with your spelling, "YOUR," there would be no verb in the sentence, and the two are commonly confused in writing.

Syntax:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM HOMIES?
^ Notice the order of words. It should not be "WHERE YOU ARE FROM?" but "WHERE ARE YOU FROM?"

Plurals:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM HOMIE?
I am a single person, and so you should use the singular "HOMIE" rather than the plural "HOMIES."

Capitalization:
Where are you from homie?
Isn't this much easier to read? You can tell where a sentence begins, continues, and ends.

YOU WANT SOME TO BACK DOWN YOU DONT KNO SHIT BOUT ME AND DEM NIGGAZ CONVERTATION
That's my point, I don't know shit about you or your conversation because neither one makes sense.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 15th, 2008, 6:09 pm

YOU WANT SOME TO BACK DOWN YOU DONT KNO SHIT BOUT ME AND DEM NIGGAZ CONVERTATION
That's my point, I don't know shit about you or your conversation because neither one makes sense.[/quote]

SO DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME COS YOU DONT KNO SHIT WATS POPPIN OFF BETWEEN THEM TWO NIGGAZ UNDERSTAND ME. ONE NIGGA CALLED ME A FAKE OTHER CALLED ME A DUMB IDIOT BITCH TRYING DISRESPECT ME SO IM GETTING ON A LEVEL THEY UNDERSTAND YOU WANT TO CORRECT ENGLISH GO CORRECT ENGLISH GO TALK ABOUT THEM OTHER NIGGAZ THAT POST TO ME.FUCK ENGLISH NIGGA IM JAMAICAN I I USE BROKEN ENGLISH AT LEAST I KNOW WELL ENOUGH TO READ NOT LIKE MARK ASS BUSTERS ON THIS DONT KNOW HOW TO READ A PIECE OF INFORMATION YOU DONT LIKE HOW NIGGAZ WRITE GET THE FUCK OFF THIS. YOU ON A FORM TALKING ABOUT BLOODS AND CRIPS AND ESES BUT YOU TALKING ABOUT USING PROPER GRAMMER?

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2008, 7:35 pm

mi nah say fa use proppa ingellish, me say me cyan undastand ya rahttid jackass

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2008, 7:36 pm

mi nah say fi use proppa ingellish, mi say me cyan undastand ya rahttid jackass

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 16th, 2008, 12:50 am

Dubts for the last time the Grapes are not smashing the ECC niggas.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » December 16th, 2008, 2:15 am

WHOEVER SAID MEXICAN GANGS STARTED IN THE 80'S GOT IT TWISTED.....MEXICAN GANGS HAVE BEEN AROUND WAY BEFORE THAT....PROBABLY BEFORE WE WAS BANGIN IN LA

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » December 16th, 2008, 3:34 am

gekapone wrote:WHOEVER SAID MEXICAN GANGS STARTED IN THE 80'S GOT IT TWISTED.....MEXICAN GANGS HAVE BEEN AROUND WAY BEFORE THAT....PROBABLY BEFORE WE WAS BANGIN IN LA

Early 20s or late 20s. Heard it from a friend.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 16th, 2008, 4:08 am

61deuce wrote:
gekapone wrote:WHOEVER SAID MEXICAN GANGS STARTED IN THE 80'S GOT IT TWISTED.....MEXICAN GANGS HAVE BEEN AROUND WAY BEFORE THAT....PROBABLY BEFORE WE WAS BANGIN IN LA

Early 20s or late 20s. Heard it from a friend.

AT LEAST that old. That's if you don't go back real old school to the "wild west" days. Even white people were banging out here before then if you count that.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 16th, 2008, 8:49 am

hunnaz gettin smashed by WSP??? lol where you got that from...you from LA Dubs ???

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 16th, 2008, 9:07 am

chuccky read what i said dyou faggot.

those so called crip and blood gangs in texas are bootlegged, the only authentic crip and blood gangs are on in los angeles. dubm ass. read what i wrote

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » December 16th, 2008, 12:59 pm

coastie wrote:chuccky read what i said dyou faggot.

those so called crip and blood gangs in texas are bootlegged, the only authentic crip and blood gangs are on in los angeles. dubm ass. read what i wrote
and compton...

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 16th, 2008, 1:23 pm

umad wrote:
coastie wrote:chuccky read what i said dyou faggot.

and compton...

compton is in la county

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » December 16th, 2008, 2:08 pm

Chuccky wrote: NIGGAZ THAT TALK LIKE WOOBANGA GET KILLED.
BY WHO??? NOT BY A BUSTA ASS NIGGA LIKE U, SHUT UR PUNK ASS UP WEENIE, LOLLLLLLL

T3floknk2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west los angeles

Unread post by T3floknk2 » December 16th, 2008, 5:21 pm

W3ST UP LOCCS DIS C LIL T3FLON 4M MFGC3X MOVIN MY SET STAY SMASHIN ON R ENEMY TRAYS UP! ONDA EAST SIDE I THINK the ECCG IS DOIN the MOST AND ONDA SLOB SIDE SHYT I DONT EVEN KNO WEST UP NAPP BASHIN!

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 16th, 2008, 10:23 pm

woobanga wrote:
BY WHO??? NOT BY A BUSTA ASS NIGGA LIKE U, SHUT UR PUNK ASS UP WEENIE, LOLLLLLLL
i aint stupid enough to make a death threat on a computer if i was going to kill you i wouldnt tell know body just cruise round your hood looking for you pop you and leave you streatched.but it aint about the murder.killing is serious you dont be talking like a nigga that shoots niggaz or a known gang banger you probally just from some hood in LA you cripping but you aint tough man stop talking a greasy and all this mess on the computer. real niggas dont got to prove nothing okay especially on shit like this you a LA crip nigga c you are but you talking all kinds of shit like you living in the 90's and shit. you dont be acting like that with niggaz on the street dont lie to me if you did i nigga would done kill you already. niggaz that hop on some dumb shit get killed , like snoop said niggaz talk shit get dealt with real quick. so im just giving you heads up an advice to do in the streets. do me a favor and dont approach nobody how you talking you wont last long real niggaz sit back laugh while fools talk you just making fool of yourself. i lost all respect for you, you talk to much shit

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 17th, 2008, 12:10 am

Chuccky wrote:
woobanga wrote:
i aint stupid enough to make a death threat on a computer if i was going to kill you i wouldnt tell know body just cruise round your hood looking for you pop you and leave you streatched.but it aint about the murder.killing is serious you dont be talking like a nigga that shoots niggaz or a known gang banger you probally just from some hood in LA you cripping but you aint tough man stop talking a greasy and all this mess on the computer. real niggas dont got to prove nothing okay especially on shit like this you a LA crip nigga c you are but you talking all kinds of shit like you living in the 90's and shit. you dont be acting like that with niggaz on the street dont lie to me if you did i nigga would done kill you already. niggaz that hop on some dumb shit get killed , like snoop said niggaz talk shit get dealt with real quick. so im just giving you heads up an advice to do in the streets. do me a favor and dont approach nobody how you talking you wont last long real niggaz sit back laugh while fools talk you just making fool of yourself. i lost all respect for you, you talk to much shit
NIGGA Y R U TALKIN ABOUT KILLIN N SHYT LOL. STRAIGHT WEIRDO, NIGGA STFU.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 18th, 2008, 12:58 pm

Chuccky wrote:
coastie wrote:gang banging is a damn tragedy, and why out of town niggas would want to be bloods and crips is something i will never know. but let me take a few wild guesses.

its prolly music and shit that got these niggas all pumped up wtaching snoop dogg with his hollywood ass camera angles, music, good looking females, throwing money around all up in them music videos saying fly ass gang rhymes...and these stupid out of towners get all fascinated and shit. next day show up at school talkin about i met a OG from 83gc and he put me on and all this and that.

marks
COASTIE LISTEN
YOU A #%@&#%@ IDIOT OKAY MOST TTHE TIME I BE IN TEXAS I AINT THERE RIGHT NOW FOR A COUPLE DAYS ON SOME OTHER SHIT RIGHT NOW GOING BACK. YOU A IDIOT YOU DUMB fu-- IN TEXAS THERES A SHIT LOAD OF MEXICANS. MS-13 IS THERE OKAY REAL GANG BANGERS REAL BLOODS REAL CRIPS SO YOU DONT NO SHIT OTHER STATES DO THAT SHIT IN A DIFFRENT WAY YOU UNDERSTAND BOTTOM LINE MOST WEST COAST STATES NEAR CALIFORNIA HAVE OGS THAT WENT TO OTHER STATES THEN MS--13 IN TEXAS IS TRYING TAKE OVER SHIT SO NIGGAZ SAY WE GOT TO PROTECT OURSELVES PICK UP A RAG AND BUST BACK KNOW ONE JOCKING NO L.A .AS I SAID BEFORE EVERYSATE GOT DIFF WAY SHIT RUNS YOU FEAL ME LIKE WOOBANGA THAT LA NIGGA ALWAYS TALKING MAD SHIT LIKE HE SOME OG. OTHER LA NIGGAZ MIGHT NOT TALK LIKE HIM AND JUST RESPECT REAL NIGGAZ NO MATTER WHEERE THEY FRUM. I GOT LOVE FOR L.A I LIKE L.A CERTAIN PEOPLE L.A WOULD SHOW ME LOVE FOR BEING REAL NOT FRONTING BUT I UNDERSTAND SOME NIGGAZ ALLWAYS GOING TALK SHIT BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY SO TUFF

so that mean you gotta join up a los angeles gang because you supposedly have to fight "ms13" in texas lmao. you stupid homie. and you and your other texas home boys will never be crips lol. yall dont live in los angeles it aint the same believe me mothafucka it aint.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 18th, 2008, 1:06 pm

woobanga wrote: NIGGA Y R U TALKIN ABOUT KILLIN N SHYT LOL. STRAIGHT WEIRDO, NIGGA STFU.

yeah he a wierdo cuh, hes the type of mark that would turn into a woman in the doc and act like a fagot so he wouldnt get punked, hed rather take it up the booty just like he pertendin to be a crip. this nigga got tired of masterbatin to boys n the hood and menace to society so he gotta come on here now. hes a out of town mark though he would never fit in with real authentic crips and bloods from la county

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 18th, 2008, 1:18 pm

coastie wrote:
woobanga wrote: NIGGA Y R U TALKIN ABOUT KILLIN N SHYT LOL. STRAIGHT WEIRDO, NIGGA STFU.

yeah he a wierdo cuh, hes the type of mark that would turn into a woman in the doc and act like a fagot so he wouldnt get punked, hed rather take it up the booty just like he pertendin to be a crip. this nigga got tired of masterbatin to boys n the hood and menace to society so he gotta come on here now. hes a out of town mark though he would never fit in with real authentic crips and bloods from la county
FOSHO that NIGGA GAY CUZZ

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 19th, 2008, 7:25 pm

chuccy where are you form?

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 19th, 2008, 7:33 pm

A Coastie, how long did you live over there in 6pacc?? I used be over there in the 9 apts before it went down.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 20th, 2008, 7:22 am

mistadroop wrote:A Coastie, how long did you live over there in 6pacc?? I used be over there in the 9 apts before it went down.

6 months ago.
they actually tore the nines down because of all the coastas that used to post up there and all them dusty ass baseheads that used to scare people from the hood lol. but yeah i stayed in the apartments on 69th for a month. that was the funnest place in the hood always functions up there females and shit everybody from coast came there

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 20th, 2008, 11:20 am

mistadroop wrote:chuccy where are you form?
read the post awhile back , and im worldwide nigga

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 20th, 2008, 11:30 am

NIGGA Y R U TALKIN ABOUT KILLIN N SHYT LOL. STRAIGHT WEIRDO, NIGGA STFU.[/quote]

YOU ASKED ME WHEN I SAID NIGGAZ LIKE YOU GET DROPPED THEN YOU BROUGHT MY NAME IN IT I NEVER SAID I WOULD DROP YOU I SAID DUDES LIKE YOU NORMALLY GET HANDLED. NIGGAZ STILL TALKING SHIT THIS POST WENT FROM MOST ACTIVE EASTSIDE CRIP BLOOD GANG TO, EVERYONE TAKE SHOTS AT CHUCCKY. LISTEN END THIS SHIT MOVE ON MAN I AINT MAKING NO INTERNET BEEF AND I AINT ON THIS FORM TO START UP SHIT IM ON HERE TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND C HOW IT IS WHERE THEY FROM THATS IT. I AINT HERE MAKE CRIP ON CRIP TENSION AND SHIT OR CRIP AND BLOOD. IT GETS US NO WHERE GOING BACK AND FORTH ARGUING HONESTLY . ACTING TOUGH SHIT LIKE THAT ON INTERNET GETS YOU KNOW WHERE. IF YOU IS WHAT YOU ARE REAL LIFE END IT AT THAT. I TOLD YOU TO END THIS COUPLE POST AGO AND YOU STILL TALKING MESS.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 20th, 2008, 11:39 am

[/quote]so that mean you gotta join up a los angeles gang because you supposedly have to fight "ms13" in texas lmao. you stupid homie. and you and your other texas home boys will never be crips lol. yall dont live in los angeles it aint the same believe me mothafucka it aint.[/quote]
TO: COASTIE

W/E YOU SAY MAN HONESTLY. YOU PROBALLY NEVER LEFT NEW YORK IN YOUR LIFE. EVERY HOOD IS THE FUCKING SAME. EVERY HOOD THERES NIGGAZ SELLING DRUGS, MURDERS, NIGGAZ THAT GOT SHOT STILL LIVING, NIGGAZ STAYING STRAPPED OF FEAR OF BEING SHOT. ONLY DIFFRENTS BETWEEN EACH HOOD IN EACH STATE IS THE SLANG MUTHA FOCKAZ TALK IN AND WHAT WEATHER THEY GETTING MONEY IN. EVERY HOOD THE SAME HO, DIFFRENT TOILET SAME SHIT BOY. YOU THINK IN LA ITS SOME SPEACIAL WAY TO BECOME A CRIP OR BLOOD . ALL THEY GOT TO DO IS PICK UP A RAG CHILL WITH THE HOMIES AT THE CORNER STORE, SOMETIMES JUST GET SWORN IN EVEN 12 YEARS ARE IN GANGS LOL SOMETIMES 10. JUST BECAUSE THEY IN LA DONT MEAN THEY HARDER THEN EVERYONE ELSE.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 20th, 2008, 11:56 am

Chuccky wrote:
so that mean you gotta join up a los angeles gang because you supposedly have to fight "ms13" in texas lmao. you stupid homie. and you and your other texas home boys will never be crips lol. yall dont live in los angeles it aint the same believe me mothafucka it aint.[/quote]

W/E YOU SAY MAN HONESTLY. YOU PROBALLY NEVER LEFT NEW YORK IN YOUR LIFE. EVERY HOOD IS THE #%@&#%@ SAME. EVERY HOOD THERES NIGGAZ SELLING DRUGS, MURDERS, NIGGAZ THAT GOT SHOT STILL LIVING, NIGGAZ STAYING STRAPPED OF FEAR OF BEING SHOT. ONLY DIFFRENTS BETWEEN EACH HOOD IN EACH STATE IS THE SLANG MUTHA FOCKAZ TALK IN AND WHAT WEATHER THEY GETTING MONEY IN. EVERY HOOD THE SAME HO, DIFFRENT TOILET SAME SHIT BOY. YOU THINK IN LA ITS SOME SPEACIAL WAY TO BECOME A CRIP OR BLOOD . ALL THEY GOT TO DO IS PICK UP A RAG CHILL WITH THE HOMIES AT THE CORNER STORE, SOMETIMES JUST GET SWORN IN EVEN 12 YEARS ARE IN GANGS LOL SOMETIMES 10. JUST BECAUSE THEY IN LA DONT MEAN THEY HARDER THEN EVERYONE ELSE.[/quote]

im from LA dumbass

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 20th, 2008, 11:58 am

Chuccky wrote:
so that mean you gotta join up a los angeles gang because you supposedly have to fight "ms13" in texas lmao. you stupid homie. and you and your other texas home boys will never be crips lol. yall dont live in los angeles it aint the same believe me mothafucka it aint.[/quote]

W/E YOU SAY MAN HONESTLY. YOU PROBALLY NEVER LEFT NEW YORK IN YOUR LIFE. EVERY HOOD IS THE #%@&#%@ SAME. EVERY HOOD THERES NIGGAZ SELLING DRUGS, MURDERS, NIGGAZ THAT GOT SHOT STILL LIVING, NIGGAZ STAYING STRAPPED OF FEAR OF BEING SHOT. ONLY DIFFRENTS BETWEEN EACH HOOD IN EACH STATE IS THE SLANG MUTHA FOCKAZ TALK IN AND WHAT WEATHER THEY GETTING MONEY IN. EVERY HOOD THE SAME HO, DIFFRENT TOILET SAME SHIT BOY. YOU THINK IN LA ITS SOME SPEACIAL WAY TO BECOME A CRIP OR BLOOD . ALL THEY GOT TO DO IS PICK UP A RAG CHILL WITH THE HOMIES AT THE CORNER STORE, SOMETIMES JUST GET SWORN IN EVEN 12 YEARS ARE IN GANGS LOL SOMETIMES 10. JUST BECAUSE THEY IN LA DONT MEAN THEY HARDER THEN EVERYONE ELSE.[/quote]

and your slow, you couldnt comprehend my post just like i thought you wouldnt. faggot

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 20th, 2008, 6:07 pm

coastie
[/quote]im from LA dumbass[/quote]

let me ask you this are you gang banging? and i dont care where you from. it aint about where you from its who you are you can be a bitch ass nigga a buster where you from so shut up. w/e i dont care what you think about people outside LA embrassing the gang bang culture. what are you getting out of saying im a fake crip or if i was a blood a fake blood nothing okay arguing on the computer like winning the special olympics even if you win your still a fucking retard. i wont survive in LA? shut the fucck up it aint that dangerous man you guys have the lowest homicide rate since 1970 thats when gang banging wasnt even relevant buddy stop fronting acting like its the 90's down there in the 90's late 80's thats when niggaz was getting smoked and rob daily now its way different. i been to LA while back i wore both colors no nigga said shit i didnt even c niggaz wearing any rags or even outside so shut up your pissing me off. detroit, chicago ,n.o ,some parts of miami thats dangerous places in america buddy to all the people that never been to la dont make these niggaz fool you make it seem like its a war zone its what you make of life there like any where else.. and umma stay where i clizz aim,i dont care about no famous city are hood every hood the same boy so stfu.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » December 20th, 2008, 10:10 pm

Chuccky wrote:coastie
im from LA dumbass[/quote]

let me ask you this are you gang banging? and i dont care where you from. it aint about where you from its who you are you can be a bitch ass nigga a buster where you from so shut up. w/e i dont care what you think about people outside LA embrassing the gang bang culture. what are you getting out of saying im a fake crip or if i was a blood a fake blood nothing okay arguing on the computer like winning the special olympics even if you win your still a #%@&#%@ retard. i wont survive in LA? shut the fucck up it aint that dangerous man you guys have the lowest homicide rate since 1970 thats when gang banging wasnt even relevant buddy stop fronting acting like its the 90's down there in the 90's late 80's thats when niggaz was getting smoked and rob daily now its way different. i been to LA while back i wore both colors no nigga said shit i didnt even c niggaz wearing any rags or even outside so shut up your pissing me off. detroit, chicago ,n.o ,some parts of miami thats dangerous places in america buddy to all the people that never been to la dont make these niggaz fool you make it seem like its a war zone its what you make of life there like any where else.. and umma stay where i clizz aim,i dont care about no famous city are hood every hood the same boy so stfu.[/quote]

I dont get it...R u sayin LA aint dangerous...Cuz i am in LA now and stay in N.O.... And in LA u have a higher chance of being popped then out in New Orleans...

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 21st, 2008, 7:23 am

this stupid nigga chuccky talking about "hardness" and a whole bunch of other wierd shit a niggaa int even said to him, his reply is completely irrelavent to w/e the fuck i said. which was:"Do my research cuzzzz???? i live in los angeles dumbass, this is my culture. i aint gotta do research to see shit aint the same as down here.

Got LA ties, so that mean yall gonna dick ride LA?? what went down in LA like 40 years ago went down in....LA! not new york, not chicago, not arizona, no seatle, not florida or the millions of other places on earth, it went down in the area of los angeles. this shit started with the OGs and there homies around them, it affected people lives in LOS ANGELES. niggas started becoming crips and bloods out here because that shit was out here and really crackin, niggas homies and family started getting dropped making them join up they hood and start bangin and shit. all that shit went down in LA, it affected poeple in LA.

^^^^^ thats all LA. thats why niggas out here bang. why do yall bang????

how do you wake up one day in another city and say to yourself you want to be a crip or a blood when you didnt even live in los angeles and these tragedies didnt effect.

your a clown my nigga, just like every other blood or crip that doesnt live in los angeles, some how your lives are all about crippin and bein a blood now....how the freak does that happen?? that dont make no damn sense.

see it makes sense in los angeles. for ex: "pop squally" is a gang banger in la, and one day his enemies ride on him, then that effects HIS hood, his family, his homies etc etc, his lil bro gon prolly get put on the hood to bang on the suckas that killed his big brother.

^^ thats gang bangin, faggot. its all connected, its some real shit.

not when "pop squally" move out to texas or some shit, hook up with some niggas, they think he cool and they get put on his hood, and now all of a sudden those niggas are CK and BK and PK and GK and all that shit. how you gonna have emotions for something you havent experienced.

shit i aint the most articulate person so i tried to put it as best as possible for you dumb niggas"

so he already proveing how he aint shit but a stupid ass mother fucker that cant read for shit.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 21st, 2008, 9:02 pm

kmcox wrote:
Chuccky wrote:coastie
im from LA dumbass
let me ask you this are you gang banging? and i dont care where you from. it aint about where you from its who you are you can be a bitch ass nigga a buster where you from so shut up. w/e i dont care what you think about people outside LA embrassing the gang bang culture. what are you getting out of saying im a fake crip or if i was a blood a fake blood nothing okay arguing on the computer like winning the special olympics even if you win your still a #%@&#%@ retard. i wont survive in LA? shut the fucck up it aint that dangerous man you guys have the lowest homicide rate since 1970 thats when gang banging wasnt even relevant buddy stop fronting acting like its the 90's down there in the 90's late 80's thats when niggaz was getting smoked and rob daily now its way different. i been to LA while back i wore both colors no nigga said shit i didnt even c niggaz wearing any rags or even outside so shut up your pissing me off. detroit, chicago ,n.o ,some parts of miami thats dangerous places in america buddy to all the people that never been to la dont make these niggaz fool you make it seem like its a war zone its what you make of life there like any where else.. and umma stay where i clizz aim,i dont care about no famous city are hood every hood the same boy so stfu.[/quote]

I dont get it...R u sayin LA aint dangerous...because i am in LA now and stay in N.O.... And in LA u have a higher chance of being popped then out in New Orleans...[/quote]
"kmcox"

i aint saying its soft. there real niggaz there. but it aint that dangerous when i went there it was a nice beautiful city i didnt hear no gunshots at night. no murders no nothing. people are nice and friendly and i wasn't in no Beverly hills i was in south central the hood. i been to other cities was way more dangerous hearing gunshots at night people was telling me dont play at the courts at night because niggaz shoot it up,thats what i dealt with in other cities other then LA. life is what you make in LA if yu gang bang and shit choose that life you might not live a long life its choices you make there. but when i went to other citys i watched murders happened saw niggaz trapping all kinds of shit.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”