Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby sickntwisted » January 12th, 2010, 1:09 am

there you got it if the bloods are 8000 strong how can r20 have 2000 ifg1500 hunter are bigger or the same as both 1500 you already have 5000 you got the bps nhp wsp swans alot more deep hoods it would pass 8000 easy
and pistolslanga hot you know spade??? man this is the millenium off the net niggaz can get everything off the net so you can choose to believe but you will never know for sure if somebody say who he is is what he is until you meet him in person and go to the hood with them and see what up that why yall shouldn't even trip on niggaz thats what i do i see them makin crazy comments i just go at em not even takin it seriouslyand anyways nigga never believe shit peace niggaz

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 12th, 2010, 9:43 am

sickntwisted wrote:there you got it if the bloods are 8000 strong how can r20 have 2000 ifg1500 hunter are bigger or the same as both 1500 you already have 5000 you got the bps nhp wsp swans alot more deep hoods it would pass 8000 easy
and pistolslanga hot you know spade??? man this is the millenium off the net niggaz can get everything off the net so you can choose to believe but you will never know for sure if somebody say who he is is what he is until you meet him in person and go to the hood with them and see what up that why yall shouldn't even trip on niggaz thats what i do i see them makin crazy comments i just go at em not even takin it seriouslyand anyways nigga never believe shit peace niggaz


Im re-doing the numbers correctly to put some light on my numbers!

85,298 members. About 53,121 are members of predominantly Latino gangs, while the Crips, with 210 cliques, have 17,542. The numbers include those for the city of Los Angeles.

53,121 + 17,542 = 70,663 Bloods = just under 15,000 so around 14,800 something rounded off! Thats alot of members for only BLOODS which from SG.com say

*Also you gotta remember these numbers are just reported of LA county ONLY not anyone outside CA so that makes the numbers even harder because tons of blood sets have REAL shops setup out of state and are still connected to LA County blood sets! You have to count outofstate gangs that are ORIGINATED by the LA SETS like IF in NJ "Two I's" is really members from IFG, they have a set in Kansas City, Florida and like 1-2 more cities aswell! NO BS!

77 Official Blood Sets whos been around since the 80s!

77 divide by 14,800 = 192 members in each blood gang! But we know thats not how the numbers work! (LA County Only, CDC)

Hunters 1200
R20s 700-900
BPS 800
IFG (All Blocks) 800-900
FSB 500
WSP (All Blocks) 1000
NHP Compton 300-400
NHP Inglewood 300-500
FTB 100-150
62Brims 250-300
VNG 100-150
BSV 200-300
PBBs 200-300
FTP 300-500
LPP 200-400
MOBP 200-300
HaCi's Watts 200-300
Bebop under 50 -100
WSP 200-300
DLB 300-400
CMG 150-200

so so on


But adding those people who are jailed outofstate, on the run, not active but never got put off, there sets established outofstate, members who've moved to different locations! Also count the members in different counties of CA aswell! Thats alot of other members to add up and that makes these hoods 1500-2000 strong because most in these situations are still in contact with atleast 1 person from their original roots!


*Im not Perfect*

But im from LA and ive touched down, people even know my first name wherever I go! So that explains alot, but yes, people know me by YoungSpade but my first name ring more bells lol!

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 12th, 2010, 9:54 am

You said this in the NEW YORK topic, it has nothing to do with NEW YORK but what im trying to get across to you!


by sickntwisted on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am

everybody got ties man its2010 and take the fsb off aint nobody respect them here they fugagasickntwisted
Straw Weight


Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:57 am

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 12th, 2010, 11:24 am

youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:there you got it if the bloods are 8000 strong how can r20 have 2000 ifg1500 hunter are bigger or the same as both 1500 you already have 5000 you got the bps nhp wsp swans alot more deep hoods it would pass 8000 easy
and pistolslanga hot you know spade??? man this is the millenium off the net niggaz can get everything off the net so you can choose to believe but you will never know for sure if somebody say who he is is what he is until you meet him in person and go to the hood with them and see what up that why yall shouldn't even trip on niggaz thats what i do i see them makin crazy comments i just go at em not even takin it seriouslyand anyways nigga never believe shit peace niggaz


Im re-doing the numbers correctly to put some light on my numbers!

85,298 members. About 53,121 are members of predominantly Latino gangs, while the Crips, with 210 cliques, have 17,542. The numbers include those for the city of Los Angeles.

53,121 + 17,542 = 70,663 Bloods = just under 15,000 so around 14,800 something rounded off! Thats alot of members for only BLOODS which from SG.com say

*Also you gotta remember these numbers are just reported of LA county ONLY not anyone outside CA so that makes the numbers even harder because tons of blood sets have REAL shops setup out of state and are still connected to LA County blood sets! You have to count outofstate gangs that are ORIGINATED by the LA SETS like IF in NJ "Two I's" is really members from IFG, they have a set in Kansas City, Florida and like 1-2 more cities aswell! NO BS!

77 Official Blood Sets whos been around since the 80s!

77 divide by 14,800 = 192 members in each blood gang! But we know thats not how the numbers work! (LA County Only, CDC)

Hunters 1200
R20s 700-900
BPS 800
IFG (All Blocks) 800-900
FSB 500
WSP (All Blocks) 1000
NHP Compton 300-400
NHP Inglewood 300-500
FTB 100-150
62Brims 250-300
VNG 100-150
BSV 200-300
PBBs 200-300
FTP 300-500
LPP 200-400
MOBP 200-300
HaCi's Watts 200-300
Bebop under 50 -100
WSP 200-300
DLB 300-400
CMG 150-200


pretty acurate but i wouldnt count outtatowners with affiliations or history with these gangs

but MOB is definatly the deepest cpt set ftp lost allot of his power

wtf WSP 1000???? shit aint really conected 2 the carson samoan wsp

thats my compton list

mob 500-600
nbcc 400-500
wsp 400-500
sscc 350-450
ftp 300-400
cpcc 300-400
atf 250-350
sbcc 250-350
lpp 250-350
pvcc 250-350
fhcc 250-350
cpp 200-300
ttp 200-300
vtp 200-300
mpcc 200-300
cap 150-200
kpcc 150-200
cbp 150-200
nhcc 150-200
lbcc 100-150
135p 100-150
phcc 100-150
hhp 100-150
pbcc 100-150
oscc 100-150
tpcc 100-150
151p 100-200
nhp 100-150
pogc 100-150
esp 100-150
tzcc 50-100
shcc 50-100
adcc 50-100
lhp 50-100
agcc 20-50
dhcc 20-50
wlcc 20-50
fbcc 20-50
macc 20-50
rshcc 20-50

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby pistolslanga » January 12th, 2010, 11:57 am

sickntwisted wrote:first off all i aint no dealer 2nd i dont have to enlighten anybody about shit yes
i got rich family in the caribeans and netherland they gave me a chioce so i grab it no excuses
and you seem to know business about swans i and dorset village aint no where near swans so how you know business
are you from the swans??? no so you dont know shit cause you aint one talk about 60 stick to your place in oakland
and swans is a big ass hoo its imposseble to know everybody from swans a lot of niggaz moved out off cali strated makin money so don't question niggaz worry about yourself and that your real to yourself or not and its not kool to put names on the net cause the man is watchin + niggaz takin names and star claimin shit



lol what nigga? i JUST SAID I AINT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SWANS... lol... i said "i aint know shit about swans, so maybe they DO got a nicca traveling to netherlands and shyt"... cmon though man, reading comprehension is basic

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 12th, 2010, 7:03 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:there you got it if the bloods are 8000 strong how can r20 have 2000 ifg1500 hunter are bigger or the same as both 1500 you already have 5000 you got the bps nhp wsp swans alot more deep hoods it would pass 8000 easy
and pistolslanga hot you know spade??? man this is the millenium off the net niggaz can get everything off the net so you can choose to believe but you will never know for sure if somebody say who he is is what he is until you meet him in person and go to the hood with them and see what up that why yall shouldn't even trip on niggaz thats what i do i see them makin crazy comments i just go at em not even takin it seriouslyand anyways nigga never believe shit peace niggaz


Im re-doing the numbers correctly to put some light on my numbers!

85,298 members. About 53,121 are members of predominantly Latino gangs, while the Crips, with 210 cliques, have 17,542. The numbers include those for the city of Los Angeles.

53,121 + 17,542 = 70,663 Bloods = just under 15,000 so around 14,800 something rounded off! Thats alot of members for only BLOODS which from SG.com say

*Also you gotta remember these numbers are just reported of LA county ONLY not anyone outside CA so that makes the numbers even harder because tons of blood sets have REAL shops setup out of state and are still connected to LA County blood sets! You have to count outofstate gangs that are ORIGINATED by the LA SETS like IF in NJ "Two I's" is really members from IFG, they have a set in Kansas City, Florida and like 1-2 more cities aswell! NO BS!

77 Official Blood Sets whos been around since the 80s!

77 divide by 14,800 = 192 members in each blood gang! But we know thats not how the numbers work! (LA County Only, CDC)

Hunters 1200
R20s 700-900
BPS 800
IFG (All Blocks) 800-900
FSB 500
WSP (All Blocks) 1000
NHP Compton 300-400
NHP Inglewood 300-500
FTB 100-150
62Brims 250-300
VNG 100-150
BSV 200-300
PBBs 200-300
FTP 300-500
LPP 200-400
MOBP 200-300
HaCi's Watts 200-300
Bebop under 50 -100
WSP 200-300
DLB 300-400
CMG 150-200


pretty acurate but i wouldnt count outtatowners with affiliations or history with these gangs

but MOB is definatly the deepest cpt set ftp lost allot of his power

wtf WSP 1000???? shit aint really conected 2 the carson samoan wsp

thats my compton list

mob 500-600
nbcc 400-500
wsp 400-500
sscc 350-450
ftp 300-400
cpcc 300-400
atf 250-350
sbcc 250-350
lpp 250-350
pvcc 250-350
fhcc 250-350
cpp 200-300
ttp 200-300
vtp 200-300
mpcc 200-300
cap 150-200
kpcc 150-200
cbp 150-200
nhcc 150-200
lbcc 100-150
135p 100-150
phcc 100-150
hhp 100-150
pbcc 100-150
oscc 100-150
tpcc 100-150
151p 100-200
nhp 100-150
pogc 100-150
esp 100-150
tzcc 50-100
shcc 50-100
adcc 50-100
lhp 50-100
agcc 20-50
dhcc 20-50
wlcc 20-50
fbcc 20-50
macc 20-50
rshcc 20-50



LOLWSP i was lazy lol my bad hahahhaa!

ey but Pistol hud he from a whole different planet in CA lol we got planets as CIies, because everywhere you go in CA each Big, Meduim or Even Small, ITS DIFFERENT from the last city you lefted! ALMOST every city in CA has a gangmember or "A GANG" lol! Thats why I love CA, Ive been everywhere but SAC...from redding to Tijuana (Count that to lol)! But this offsubject shit my niggaz im faded!

Mobs always been weak in my book to me....you dont really catch them niggaz out of compton "AREA" like that : \, Ive ran into more FTPs than mob WAYYYYY out of compton! Banging! Them mob niggaz wishey, washy! I heard of a Nigga from Mob Piru (Its like 3-10) but lives in Moreno Valley BANG HARD out there and then when it comes to THE HOUSE HOUSE they go to hollywood and santa monica pier but DONT go to they HOOD LOL! WTF? Olllll Boofoo ASS NUGGAZ

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 13th, 2010, 5:52 am

pretty acurate but i wouldnt count outtatowners with affiliations or history with these gangs

but MOB is definatly the deepest cpt set ftp lost allot of his power

wtf WSP 1000???? shit aint really conected 2 the carson samoan wsp

thats my compton list

mob 500-600
nbcc 400-500
wsp 400-500
sscc 350-450
ftp 300-400
cpcc 300-400
atf 250-350
sbcc 250-350
lpp 250-350
pvcc 250-350
fhcc 250-350
cpp 200-300
ttp 200-300
vtp 200-300
mpcc 200-300
cap 150-200
kpcc 150-200
cbp 150-200
nhcc 150-200
lbcc 100-150
135p 100-150
phcc 100-150
hhp 100-150
pbcc 100-150
oscc 100-150
tpcc 100-150
151p 100-200
nhp 100-150
pogc 100-150
esp 100-150
tzcc 50-100
shcc 50-100
adcc 50-100
lhp 50-100
agcc 20-50
dhcc 20-50
wlcc 20-50
fbcc 20-50
macc 20-50
rshcc 20-50[/quote]


LOLWSP i was lazy lol my bad hahahhaa!

ey but Pistol hud he from a whole different planet in CA lol we got planets as CIies, because everywhere you go in CA each Big, Meduim or Even Small, ITS DIFFERENT from the last city you lefted! ALMOST every city in CA has a gangmember or "A GANG" lol! Thats why I love CA, Ive been everywhere but SAC...from redding to Tijuana (Count that to lol)! But this offsubject shit my niggaz im faded!

Mobs always been weak in my book to me....you dont really catch them niggaz out of compton "AREA" like that : \, Ive ran into more FTPs than mob WAYYYYY out of compton! Banging! Them mob niggaz wishey, washy! I heard of a Nigga from Mob Piru (Its like 3-10) but lives in Moreno Valley BANG HARD out there and then when it comes to THE HOUSE HOUSE they go to hollywood and santa monica pier but DONT go to they HOOD LOL! WTF? Olllll Boofoo ASS NUGGAZ[/quote]

wtf hell naw dont know where you got that info from but mob definatly the most active hood in compton 4 years

i dont like these niggaz but i got 2 repsect em cause they sum straight killaz more than any other hood in compton

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby sickntwisted » January 13th, 2010, 6:25 am

youngspade now to me your makin sense those numbers seem good

and pistolslanga your from the nhf ???? so what your worry about???

money make niggaz go eveywhere so dont trip on it if you feel im not nhf keep feeling that you want to know come to the block and ask for the nigga talking shit on sg. simple as that

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby sickntwisted » January 13th, 2010, 6:30 am

young spade 145 aint that deep

and hoodsta how the fuck did mob outgrow llp and ftp???
and how did wsp get that big??? ive seen there hood it seem to have become twice what it was in the late 90's

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby sickntwisted » January 13th, 2010, 6:43 am

spade i don't counr outta state shit because thats negativ shit they riding the bandwagon now if a blood gang started in the 80 or 90 thats different outta state as long as they don't claim the five

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 13th, 2010, 9:29 am

sickntwisted wrote:spade i don't counr outta state shit because thats negativ shit they riding the bandwagon now if a blood gang started in the 80 or 90 thats different outta state as long as they don't claim the five



TWO I's in NJ been started in the mid/late 90s and they are OFFICIAL BLOODS, started and RAN STILL by original IF members

IF and Inglewood 13 does business together in Kansas City (LOL? to the person who says they BEEF with IF!)

Florida is a little newer than NJ, but they are official and there are original IF members down there as we speak, *Fuck Ducky Doo* but hes even out there, I wont name anyone worth something though :P!

So gangs like this who have OFFICIAL SETS out of state with THERE members and OUT OF STATE members! Those niggaz in florida been making money and loved it so much they moved! But that was prolly around late late 90s EARLY 2000-2001 that started!



Matter of fact HOOD, I didnt hear that, I KNOW OF THEM! His name is Greeneyez and hes a prettyboi type of nigga!! That nigga fuck with my EX so I know for sure this aint no BS! MOB is gay! I always catch Luerders in any other hood in LA, but they go back to Compton! Lol Them MOB niggaz is running all the way around the map (Not all of Em Scared) but alot of them are ESPECIALLY NOW!

I

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 13th, 2010, 9:51 am

sickntwisted wrote:young spade 145 aint that deep

and hoodsta how the fu-- did mob outgrow llp and ftp???
and how did wsp get that big??? ive seen there hood it seem to have become twice what it was in the late 90's


for years now

mob got more turf,members and power

lueders and frootas aint that deep anymore

especially lueders

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 13th, 2010, 9:57 am

youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:spade i don't counr outta state shit because thats negativ shit they riding the bandwagon now if a blood gang started in the 80 or 90 thats different outta state as long as they don't claim the five



TWO I's in NJ been started in the mid/late 90s and they are OFFICIAL BLOODS, started and RAN STILL by original IF members

IF and Inglewood 13 does business together in Kansas City (LOL? to the person who says they BEEF with IF!)

Florida is a little newer than NJ, but they are official and there are original IF members down there as we speak, *fu-- Ducky Doo* but hes even out there, I wont name anyone worth something though :P!

So gangs like this who have OFFICIAL SETS out of state with THERE members and OUT OF STATE members! Those niggaz in florida been making money and loved it so much they moved! But that was prolly around late late 90s EARLY 2000-2001 that started!



Matter of fact HOOD, I didnt hear that, I KNOW OF THEM! His name is Greeneyez and hes a prettyboi type of nigga!! That nigga fu-- with my EX so I know for sure this aint no BS! MOB is gay! I always catch Luerders in any other hood in LA, but they go back to Compton! Lol Them MOB niggaz is running all the way around the map (Not all of Em Scared) but alot of them are ESPECIALLY NOW!

I


ask yo homie greeneyez how mob killed 2 lueders niggaz last year alone and why they didnt retaliated...so they cant be that soft huh

mob is waring with everyone right now on the eastside right now...elm ftp lpp lhp cap sscc kpcc nhcc wlcc cv3 cv70s

guess yo homie from lueders just mad cause mob is smashin on em

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 13th, 2010, 10:33 am

H572DSTA wrote:
youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:spade i don't counr outta state shit because thats negativ shit they riding the bandwagon now if a blood gang started in the 80 or 90 thats different outta state as long as they don't claim the five



TWO I's in NJ been started in the mid/late 90s and they are OFFICIAL BLOODS, started and RAN STILL by original IF members

IF and Inglewood 13 does business together in Kansas City (LOL? to the person who says they BEEF with IF!)

Florida is a little newer than NJ, but they are official and there are original IF members down there as we speak, *fu-- Ducky Doo* but hes even out there, I wont name anyone worth something though :P!

So gangs like this who have OFFICIAL SETS out of state with THERE members and OUT OF STATE members! Those niggaz in florida been making money and loved it so much they moved! But that was prolly around late late 90s EARLY 2000-2001 that started!



Matter of fact HOOD, I didnt hear that, I KNOW OF THEM! His name is Greeneyez and hes a prettyboi type of nigga!! That nigga fu-- with my EX so I know for sure this aint no BS! MOB is gay! I always catch Luerders in any other hood in LA, but they go back to Compton! Lol Them MOB niggaz is running all the way around the map (Not all of Em Scared) but alot of them are ESPECIALLY NOW!

I


ask yo homie greeneyez how mob killed 2 lueders niggaz last year alone and why they didnt retaliated...so they cant be that soft huh

mob is waring with everyone right now on the eastside right now...elm ftp lpp lhp cap sscc kpcc nhcc wlcc cv3 cv70s

guess yo homie from lueders just mad cause mob is smashin on em


ARE you fucking dumb niggaa? The Fruitas aint playing that shit and nigga them niggaz on the run like lil bitches,

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 13th, 2010, 1:38 pm

TWO I's in NJ been started in the mid/late 90s and they are OFFICIAL BLOODS, started and RAN STILL by original IF members

IF and Inglewood 13 does business together in Kansas City (LOL? to the person who says they BEEF with IF!)

Florida is a little newer than NJ, but they are official and there are original IF members down there as we speak, *fu-- Ducky Doo* but hes even out there, I wont name anyone worth something though :P!

So gangs like this who have OFFICIAL SETS out of state with THERE members and OUT OF STATE members! Those niggaz in florida been making money and loved it so much they moved! But that was prolly around late late 90s EARLY 2000-2001 that started!



Matter of fact HOOD, I didnt hear that, I KNOW OF THEM! His name is Greeneyez and hes a prettyboi type of nigga!! That nigga fu-- with my EX so I know for sure this aint no BS! MOB is gay! I always catch Luerders in any other hood in LA, but they go back to Compton! Lol Them MOB niggaz is running all the way around the map (Not all of Em Scared) but alot of them are ESPECIALLY NOW!

I[/quote]

ask yo homie greeneyez how mob killed 2 lueders niggaz last year alone and why they didnt retaliated...so they cant be that soft huh

mob is waring with everyone right now on the eastside right now...elm ftp lpp lhp cap sscc kpcc nhcc wlcc cv3 cv70s

guess yo homie from lueders just mad cause mob is smashin on em[/quote]

ARE you #%@&#%@ dumb niggaa? The Fruitas aint playing that shit and nigga them niggaz on the run like lil women,[/quote]

hahaha whatever you say...

you talk like you know shit but can you back it up???

if fruitas that active tell me what they did last year...?

nigga the mob killed shit last year and smashed on lueders like itz nuthin

mob is the only gang in compton with a fuccin injunction

and nigga i aint braggin about shit....they all my enemies ftp mob lpp SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...i hate everyone of them but the mob is def the most activest of em

you talkin hella BS!!! ohh wait yo homie from lueders told you that the mobs "running like women" oook :D

you talkin shit and cant back it up....so give me a example and a name of that mob nigga who "ran like a woman"

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 13th, 2010, 2:35 pm

H572DSTA wrote:TWO I's in NJ been started in the mid/late 90s and they are OFFICIAL BLOODS, started and RAN STILL by original IF members

IF and Inglewood 13 does business together in Kansas City (LOL? to the person who says they BEEF with IF!)

Florida is a little newer than NJ, but they are official and there are original IF members down there as we speak, *fu-- Ducky Doo* but hes even out there, I wont name anyone worth something though :P!

So gangs like this who have OFFICIAL SETS out of state with THERE members and OUT OF STATE members! Those niggaz in florida been making money and loved it so much they moved! But that was prolly around late late 90s EARLY 2000-2001 that started!



Matter of fact HOOD, I didnt hear that, I KNOW OF THEM! His name is Greeneyez and hes a prettyboi type of nigga!! That nigga fu-- with my EX so I know for sure this aint no BS! MOB is gay! I always catch Luerders in any other hood in LA, but they go back to Compton! Lol Them MOB niggaz is running all the way around the map (Not all of Em Scared) but alot of them are ESPECIALLY NOW!

I


ask yo homie greeneyez how mob killed 2 lueders niggaz last year alone and why they didnt retaliated...so they cant be that soft huh

mob is waring with everyone right now on the eastside right now...elm ftp lpp lhp cap sscc kpcc nhcc wlcc cv3 cv70s

guess yo homie from lueders just mad cause mob is smashin on em[/quote]

ARE you #%@&#%@ dumb niggaa? The Fruitas aint playing that shit and nigga them niggaz on the run like lil women,[/quote]

hahaha whatever you say...

you talk like you know shit but can you back it up???

if fruitas that active tell me what they did last year...?

nigga the mob killed shit last year and smashed on lueders like itz nuthin

mob is the only gang in compton with a fuccin injunction

and nigga i aint braggin about shit....they all my enemies ftp mob lpp SO I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT...i hate everyone of them but the mob is def the most activest of em

you talkin hella BS!!! ohh wait yo homie from lueders told you that the mobs "running like women" oook :D

you talkin shit and cant back it up....so give me a example and a name of that mob nigga who "ran like a woman"[/quote]

First off, I already told you his name, GreenEyez, but i never said all of them are running scared, and there tons of other hoods with INJUNCTIONS that still BE HELLA OUT! My homie from Lueders didnt say nothing because they wasnt even beefing HARD at the time! It was late 08 when I used to kick it with him all the time! But I never said they wasnt active! FTP aint playing that BS you talking about, I never said Lueders aint playing that shit, I SAID "FRUITAS AINT PLAYING" that shit..ANyone from FTP mob killed or was it the otherway around?

The EXAMPLE?

Hes a supergangbanger in Moreno Valley and his homeboys but THEY NEVER go to they hood! Good enough? It would be different is he wasnt banging in MV then staying away from LA would be smart asfar as a future but hes banging harder in MV, when he goes to LA, its only hollywood or the beach LOL! Then the nigga lied about being in the PEN but when asked about paperwork he stubbles his words, just real BITCH like. If he really is from MOB, he makes the look MUSSHY!


Cap aint having it either, them niggaz came all the way to Inglewood High for me and my cousin, of course the I beat the shit out of them and got they park shotup the next week but they was STILL wayyyyyy out of bounds HELLA active!

I aint never seen a pack of MOB Piru niggaz out of bounds in LA being ACTIVE, NEVER! Its always in there hood or short outskirts of they hood! (Ive been alot of places and seen alot of hoods OUT banging!) Them niggaz is either sheltered in there hood or RUNNING (I know 2-3 of them) for sure are RUNNING scared!

Now they beef with all them hoods, i know for a FACT someone bodied a MOB nigga already AFTER the war kicked off! See the Bodies that start a WAR normally do count but its what happened in the war and who will be victorious in the END. Mob are paraniod that cant even trust themselves anymore! They barely got they little homies in check, if they were, this wouldnt even be a discussion on Fruitas vs Mob!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby sickntwisted » January 14th, 2010, 4:53 am

ok thnx but i do think ftp fell off because nigga be smashin on em the mexicans too and cbp is the weakest out off the bunch but why mob beefin with all them ru's????
and i know cap aint havin it them niggaz is killaz straight up and spade you shouldn't say niggaz name like that that niggaz could start makin shit up about greeneyez from lpp and get him in real danger on the streets you know internet is a mothafucker

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 14th, 2010, 9:54 am

sickntwisted wrote:ok thnx but i do think ftp fell off because nigga be smashin on em the mexicans too and cbp is the weakest out off the bunch but why mob beefin with all them ru's????
and i know cap aint havin it them niggaz is killaz straight up and spade you shouldn't say niggaz name like that that niggaz could start makin shit up about greeneyez from lpp and get him in real danger on the streets you know internet is a mothafucker



His name is GREENEYEZ from MOB Piru!

This nigga is a FLEMSY ass nugga, me and him aint FRIENDS LOL

Niggaz tried to be all tough over the phone, but when it came to meeting up in his "HOOD in CPT" he stuttered, but its ok for me to come to MV though! LOL that seems fake!


Also, ive seen more videos on YOUTUBE, get caught up then this place! I name people who ARE gunna die banging they hood anyway! They prolly want the exposure, majority of the time instead of "NO, MY NAME!" These are people who are on gang files, etc etc so it doesnt matter!

Bitchs get more nigga caught up than here lol!

Plus I never say anything thats not already known by the next nigga or its already happened a couple months - year ago! Ill say it myself!


FUCK That FoOFUR ass, No PaperWORK ass nigga, I got all my paperwork from every last CASE, not hard to find if someone was to ask me! He prolly was the "Paperwork" on the case, thats why his ass scared to go back to Compton, prolly snitched on someone!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 14th, 2010, 11:24 am

nigga youz funny

you draw your estimation from a nigga from lueders you "asked" bout mob :lol:

you think they whole hood is weak because you know a buster from MV who aint active...??? you that stupid?

shit you dickridin ftp way too much...dont get me wrong they aint weak but they aint that active 4 the last years

they truced with Tanaz and Treez and they aitn really active on tunas right now..the only active beef froots into right now is with front hood

and speakin on ftp&mob...the mob killed baby mark from froots sum years ago and ftp havent done shit 2 this day

mob is active killed lil skip and lil mousy last year from lpp and killed big no-good from they own hood cause he was dissloyal

and there is no other gang with an injunction in ccompton

SO LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION....IF MOB THAT WEAK...WHICH COMPTON HOOD DID MORE DIRT LAST YEAR HUH...?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 14th, 2010, 6:23 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"]nigga youz funny

you draw your estimation from a nigga from lueders you "asked" bout mob :lol:

quote]


Im sorry you wasted your time but I only read to this and STOPPPED


First your misleading my posts or not even reading them like I just did yours for "ONCE ill admitt"

I said I "SEE" more LPP everywhere than I have with MOB and

I said CAP aint playing that shit!!!!!

FTP aint having it, they putting it on the MEXICANS and that what counts in my BOOKS! Not Black on BLACKS, if they take there attention off TFz then WE all lose idiot! But when a Fruita get smoked by a MOB nigga then we will know,

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby sickntwisted » January 15th, 2010, 4:43 am

they truced with Tanaz and Treez

git the fuck outta here is you shitting me right anyways is fuck ftp ttp cbp on mine they claim that nhk on bloods and crabs

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 15th, 2010, 10:45 am

youngspade wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:nigga youz funny

you draw your estimation from a nigga from lueders you "asked" bout mob :lol:

quote]


Im sorry you wasted your time but I only read to this and STOPPPED


First your misleading my posts or not even reading them like I just did yours for "ONCE ill admitt"

I said I "SEE" more LPP everywhere than I have with MOB and

I said CAP aint playing that shit!!!!!

FTP aint having it, they putting it on the MEXICANS and that what counts in my BOOKS! Not Black on BLACKS, if they take there attention off TFz then WE all lose idiot! But when a Fruita get smoked by a MOB nigga then we will know,


ftp aint beefin with NO mexicans right now...that beef with tunas is turned down

but they heavy in it with the Fronts right now

you said that you met more LPP niggaz than MOBs...itz just a matter of time cause back in the dayz Lueders was the dominatn force over there but all that changed and mob is way bigger now belife me

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 894
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby Coup » January 15th, 2010, 2:32 pm

I always knew LPP and FTP to be the heavyweights in the Hub....LPP had Mob under them in some eyes.

Things done changed.....

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 15th, 2010, 4:55 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
youngspade wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:nigga youz funny

you draw your estimation from a nigga from lueders you "asked" bout mob :lol:

quote]


Im sorry you wasted your time but I only read to this and STOPPPED


First your misleading my posts or not even reading them like I just did yours for "ONCE ill admitt"

I said I "SEE" more LPP everywhere than I have with MOB and

I said CAP aint playing that shit!!!!!

FTP aint having it, they putting it on the MEXICANS and that what counts in my BOOKS! Not Black on BLACKS, if they take there attention off TFz then WE all lose idiot! But when a Fruita get smoked by a MOB nigga then we will know,


ftp aint beefin with NO mexicans right now...that beef with tunas is turned down

but they heavy in it with the Fronts right now

you said that you met more LPP niggaz than MOBs...itz just a matter of time cause back in the dayz Lueders was the dominatn force over there but all that changed and mob is way bigger now belife me



Yes, Now we agree!

353
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby 353 » January 15th, 2010, 5:29 pm

Coup wrote:I always knew LPP and FTP to be the heavyweights in the Hub....LPP had Mob under them in some eyes.

Things done changed.....


Without The PARK it wouldnt have been no MOB.

I wonder how it is in the joint tho cause LUEDERS got a gang of killas in the system,reputable Pirus.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 16th, 2010, 8:31 am

353 wrote:
Coup wrote:I always knew LPP and FTP to be the heavyweights in the Hub....LPP had Mob under them in some eyes.

Things done changed.....


Without The PARK it wouldnt have been no MOB.

I wonder how it is in the joint tho cause LUEDERS got a gang of killas in the system,reputable Pirus.


yeah thats true...same with the elms

but in the pen they dont fight eachother...maybe sum 1on 1 but nuthin general

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby bgcasper » January 22nd, 2010, 5:04 am

mob have a lots of youngstaz and they was the activest ru last year
yeah back then they was like lpp off brands same for elm and also cap in the bangin days they would gather at the park when shit was getin too big to swallow waitin ludaz benidiction
but one thing caught my atention is that when ftp was killing their big homies over the v them mobs wasnt doin shit for their big homies
people sayin ftp lost weight because of the flat are partly wrong
i would say 1 time did ftp real damage by bustn the labs and did stopp their killng team they did loose more weiht over that big narcotic bust than over that tuna war
now the guy sayin mob is weak wasnt aware of last year drama ..

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby H572DSTA » January 22nd, 2010, 10:29 am

bgcasper wrote:mob have a lots of youngstaz and they was the activest ru last year
yeah back then they was like lpp off brands same for elm and also cap in the bangin days they would gather at the park when shit was getin too big to swallow waitin ludaz benidiction
but one thing caught my atention is that when ftp was killing their big homies over the v them mobs wasnt doin shit for their big homies
people sayin ftp lost weight because of the flat are partly wrong
i would say 1 time did ftp real damage by bustn the labs and did stopp their killng team they did loose more weiht over that big narcotic bust than over that tuna war
now the guy sayin mob is weak wasnt aware of last year drama ..


yeah thats true

but that whole story bout big vence and all that goes waaaayy deeper

my big homie told me a intersting story bout that but it was like 5 years ago and i fogott most about

it was not really MOB vs FTP

it was more Death Rown vs a powerfull drug dealer ring with Big Vence ass they leader operating in I.E

and this Drug Ring killed various death row bodyguards and sum niggaz from the Park kidnapped Vence and killed him in front of a camera

it goes way deeper than that but i really fogott

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby youngspade » January 22nd, 2010, 12:37 pm

bgcasper wrote:mob have a lots of youngstaz and they was the activest ru last year
yeah back then they was like lpp off brands same for elm and also cap in the bangin days they would gather at the park when shit was getin too big to swallow waitin ludaz benidiction
but one thing caught my atention is that when ftp was killing their big homies over the v them mobs wasnt doin shit for their big homies
people sayin ftp lost weight because of the flat are partly wrong
i would say 1 time did ftp real damage by bustn the labs and did stopp their killng team they did loose more weiht over that big narcotic bust than over that tuna war
now the guy sayin mob is weak wasnt aware of last year drama ..




I just said the MOB nigga I named is WHACK and turntd down!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby pistolslanga » January 22nd, 2010, 3:23 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
bgcasper wrote:mob have a lots of youngstaz and they was the activest ru last year
yeah back then they was like lpp off brands same for elm and also cap in the bangin days they would gather at the park when shit was getin too big to swallow waitin ludaz benidiction
but one thing caught my atention is that when ftp was killing their big homies over the v them mobs wasnt doin shit for their big homies
people sayin ftp lost weight because of the flat are partly wrong
i would say 1 time did ftp real damage by bustn the labs and did stopp their killng team they did loose more weiht over that big narcotic bust than over that tuna war
now the guy sayin mob is weak wasnt aware of last year drama ..


yeah thats true

but that whole story bout big vence and all that goes waaaayy deeper

my big homie told me a intersting story bout that but it was like 5 years ago and i fogott most about

it was not really MOB vs FTP

it was more Death Rown vs a powerfull drug dealer ring with Big Vence ass they leader operating in I.E

and this Drug Ring killed various death row bodyguards and sum niggaz from the Park kidnapped Vence and killed him in front of a camera

it goes way deeper than that but i really fogott



is this shit common knowledge? i aint from the hub so i dont know whats goin on with MOB n FTP and shit, but all this is common knowledge? because if not, and you on here talking about murders and kidnappings, you fuckin up homie

353
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby 353 » January 22nd, 2010, 6:46 pm

bgcasper wrote:mob have a lots of youngstaz and they was the activest ru last year
yeah back then they was like lpp off brands same for elm and also cap in the bangin days they would gather at the park when shit was getin too big to swallow waitin ludaz benidiction
but one thing caught my atention is that when ftp was killing their big homies over the v them mobs wasnt doin shit for their big homies
people sayin ftp lost weight because of the flat are partly wrong
i would say 1 time did ftp real damage by bustn the labs and did stopp their killng team they did loose more weiht over that big narcotic bust than over that tuna war
now the guy sayin mob is weak wasnt aware of last year drama ..


Back in late 70z/early 80z Lueders had the Mob back,and it was more Park/Mob type thang,Elm hood was somewhat like that but a lil more independent

The PARK was where it began so it was only right PIRUS would congregate
East Compton Park too

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread postby bgcasper » January 23rd, 2010, 6:34 am

[quote="353"][quote="bgcasper"]mob have a lots of youngstaz and they was the activest ru last year
yeah back then they was like lpp off brands same for elm and also cap in the bangin days they would gather at the park when shit was getin too big to swallow waitin ludaz benidiction
but one thing caught my atention is that when ftp was killing their big homies over the v them mobs wasnt doin shit for their big homies
people sayin ftp lost weight because of the flat are partly wrong
i would say 1 time did ftp real damage by bustn the labs and did stopp their killng team they did loose more weiht over that big narcotic bust than over that tuna war
now the guy sayin mob is weak wasnt aware of last year drama ..[/quote]

Back in late 70z/early 80z Lueders had the Mob back,and it was more Park/Mob type thang,Elm hood was somewhat like that but a lil more independent

The PARK was where it began so it was only right PIRUS would congregate
East Compton Park too[/quote]yeah.... i wasnt dissin its the way things use to roll in compton even on the rip side u have big player and small sets around
just that hip hop war death row shit blew up gang recruiting for mob ..sscc was always big but still now its huge
all that death row and the fact mob had tupac in their hood officially jump in at 26 they have a ytg tupac 2 lol ...well all that rap drama made the mob what it is now ..man..even dj quik did contribute to that world progation of tree top .all this to say u talked about the 70 80 well hip hop wasnt even what we use to blast ...
elm is a small ass set with old school ridaz


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests