Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by gekapone » December 4th, 2008, 3:36 pm

THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THE HUNTA HOOD TO GET TO THE GRAPES!!!!!!!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 4th, 2008, 4:17 pm

gekapone wrote:THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THE HUNTA HOOD TO GET TO THE GRAPES!!!!!!!
oh yes they do

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » December 4th, 2008, 4:29 pm

gekapone wrote:THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THE HUNTA HOOD TO GET TO THE GRAPES!!!!!!!
I DIDNT SAY DEY NEED 2, I SED DEY DID!!!!!!!

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 4th, 2008, 8:08 pm

OK U NIGGAS MUST NOT BE FROM LA...THE GRAPES GOT INTO IT WITH THE SIX PACKS NOT THE 118'S OR 190'S....AND EVEN IF THEY DID THEY WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD!!!!IT DONT MAKE SENSE...AND DUBTS U FROM GRAPE??? U TELL ME WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD DUBTS? IMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR U 1 TIME MY NIGGA....THE 89'S AND 76'S IS RIGHT OFF COMPTON AVE...NIGGAS WOULD JUST GO STRAIGHT DOWN COMPTON AVE TO 103RD MAKE A LEFT AND DRIVE DOWN 103RD ACROSS THE BLUE LINE TRACKS PAST WILMINGTON AND THATS IT THE PROJECTS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET....THE SIX PACK COULD GO DOWN BROADWAY OR AVALON OR MAIN OR SAN PEDRO WHATEVER TO 103RD JUST THE SAME...THE HUNTAS AND GRAPE HOOD AINT SIDE BY SIDE..THEY WOULD HAVE NO NEED TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD...EVEN IF THEY TOOK THE FREEWAY THEY COULD GET OFF THE 105 ON WILMINGTON AND DRIVE RIGHT DOWN TO 103RD NEVER TOUCHIN HUNTA HOOD

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 4th, 2008, 8:08 pm

CHECKMATE LOL

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm

gekapone wrote:OK U NIGGAS MUST NOT BE FROM LA...THE GRAPES GOT INTO IT WITH THE SIX PACKS NOT THE 118'S OR 190'S....AND EVEN IF THEY DID THEY WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD!!!!IT DONT MAKE SENSE...AND DUBTS U FROM GRAPE??? U TELL ME WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD DUBTS? IMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR U 1 TIME MY NIGGA....THE 89'S AND 76'S IS RIGHT OFF COMPTON AVE...NIGGAS WOULD JUST GO STRAIGHT DOWN COMPTON AVE TO 103RD MAKE A LEFT AND DRIVE DOWN 103RD ACROSS THE BLUE LINE TRACKS PAST WILMINGTON AND THATS IT THE PROJECTS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET....THE SIX PACK COULD GO DOWN BROADWAY OR AVALON OR MAIN OR SAN PEDRO WHATEVER TO 103RD JUST THE SAME...THE HUNTAS AND GRAPE HOOD AINT SIDE BY SIDE..THEY WOULD HAVE NO NEED TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD...EVEN IF THEY TOOK THE FREEWAY THEY COULD GET OFF THE 105 ON WILMINGTON AND DRIVE RIGHT DOWN TO 103RD NEVER TOUCHIN HUNTA HOOD
LOL NIGGA D GRAPES AINT N2 IT WITH SIX DUECE, LOL. N I DIDN'T SAY DEY DIDN'T HAVE 2 GO THRU D BLUE GATES BY DEM PINK APARTMENTS 2 GET AT DEM I JUST SED D HUNTAS IS GIVIN DEM A PASS, LOL. IF U SO TIGHT with D HUNTAS GO ASK DEM!!!

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 4th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Gekapone be on here schoolin niggas.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 4th, 2008, 9:26 pm

Carlmanner323 wrote:Gekapone be on here schoolin niggas.
LOL AT DIS BUSTA, then U MOST CEEE DROP-OUT CUZ U USED 2 THINK 40 AVES WAS NEIGHBORHOOD, LOL. GET UR GROUPIE ASS OUTTA HERE, LOL.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 4th, 2008, 9:55 pm

I SAID THE SIX PACK NIGGA! 62 IS PART OF THE SIX PACK WOOBANGA...U SAID THE HUNTAS ARE GIVIN THE COASTS A PAST TO GO THROUGH THEY HOOD NIGGA! THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THEY HOOD...AND DONT NEED A PASS LOL! NIGGAS DRIVE THROUGH DIFFERENT HOODS ALL THE TIME! BUT LIKE I SAID THEY DONT NEED TO GO THOUGH HUNTA HOOD!

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 4th, 2008, 10:01 pm

gekapone wrote:I SAID THE SIX PACK NIGGA! 62 IS PART OF THE SIX PACK WOOBANGA...U SAID THE HUNTAS ARE GIVIN THE COASTS A PAST TO GO THROUGH THEY HOOD NIGGA! THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THEY HOOD...AND DONT NEED A PASS LOL! NIGGAS DRIVE THROUGH DIFFERENT HOODS ALL THE TIME! BUT LIKE I SAID THEY DONT NEED TO GO THOUGH HUNTA HOOD!
I KNO MY NIGGA, LOL BUT SIX DUECE IS D HARDEST OF D PACC, N ALL I WAS SAYIN IS D GRAPES IS SO HARD D TOAST IS GETTIN PASSES FROM D HUNTAS 2 GO AT EM. DEY DONT NEED 2 GO THRU NICCERSON GARBAGE BUT D GRAPES IS SO BAD D HUNTAS IS GIVIN PASSES 2 DEM, LOL.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 5th, 2008, 2:39 am

gekapone wrote:OK U NIGGAS MUST NOT BE FROM LA...THE GRAPES GOT INTO IT WITH THE SIX PACKS NOT THE 118'S OR 190'S....AND EVEN IF THEY DID THEY WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD!!!!IT DONT MAKE SENSE...AND DUBTS U FROM GRAPE??? U TELL ME WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD DUBTS? IMA BREAK IT DOWN FOR U 1 TIME MY NIGGA....THE 89'S AND 76'S IS RIGHT OFF COMPTON AVE...NIGGAS WOULD JUST GO STRAIGHT DOWN COMPTON AVE TO 103RD MAKE A LEFT AND DRIVE DOWN 103RD ACROSS THE BLUE LINE TRACKS PAST WILMINGTON AND THATS IT THE PROJECTS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET....THE SIX PACK COULD GO DOWN BROADWAY OR AVALON OR MAIN OR SAN PEDRO WHATEVER TO 103RD JUST THE SAME...THE HUNTAS AND GRAPE HOOD AINT SIDE BY SIDE..THEY WOULD HAVE NO NEED TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD...EVEN IF THEY TOOK THE FREEWAY THEY COULD GET OFF THE 105 ON WILMINGTON AND DRIVE RIGHT DOWN TO 103RD NEVER TOUCHIN HUNTA HOOD
u fucin idiot, i didnt mean they had to go through BH hood as in drive thru it to get to grape, i aint even gon read yo long ass paragraph, u telling me about the grape vs ECC war is hillarious, wow, i thought Woobanga wuz talkin bout BH's giving ECC passes thats wut i wuz agreein about, they need that BH help, thats wut i said "yes they do" to, i didnt mean they had to go thru bh hood to get to grape u idiot, and please dont tell me who grape is funkin with, some IFG reject tellin me wut time it is on the e/s lmaoo

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 5th, 2008, 2:42 am

u fucin idiot, i didnt mean they had to go through BH hood as in drive thru it to get to grape, i aint even gon read yo long ass paragraph, u telling me about the grape vs ECC war is hillarious, wow, i thought Woobanga wuz talkin bout BH's giving ECC passes thats wut i wuz agreein about, they need that BH help, thats wut i said "yes they do" to, i didnt mean they had to go thru bh hood to get to grape u idiot, and please dont tell me who grape is funkin with, some IFG reject tellin me wut time it is on the e/s lmaoo

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 5th, 2008, 10:41 am

by dubts on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:17 pm

gekapone wrote:
THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH THE HUNTA HOOD TO GET TO THE GRAPES!!!!!!!

oh yes they

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 5th, 2008, 10:48 am

AS U CAN SEE I SAID THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD AND U SAID YES THEY DO!!!!!!!!

BUT NIGGA LETS BE REAL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKIN ABOUT!! LMAO ...THEY NEED PASSES FROM THE HUNTAS??? FOR WHAT
THE HUNTAS AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH IT MY NIGGA....YOU TALKIN LIKE A NIGGA THAT NEVER BANGED....THE COASTS COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE HUNTAS NIGGA.....REAL NIGGAS DONT NEED PASSES....WHERE THE FUCK U BEEN AT??? DO THE GRAPES NEED A PASS FROM A COAST ENEMY TO BUSS ON THEM?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 5th, 2008, 1:41 pm

gekapone wrote:AS U CAN SEE I SAID THEY DONT NEED TO GO THROUGH HUNTA HOOD AND U SAID YES THEY DO!!!!!!!!

BUT NIGGA LETS BE REAL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE fu-- YOU TALKIN ABOUT!! LMAO ...THEY NEED PASSES FROM THE HUNTAS??? FOR WHAT
THE HUNTAS AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH IT MY NIGGA....YOU TALKIN LIKE A NIGGA THAT NEVER BANGED....THE COASTS COULD GIVE A fu-- ABOUT THE HUNTAS NIGGA.....REAL NIGGAS DONT NEED PASSES....WHERE THE fu-- U BEEN AT??? DO THE GRAPES NEED A PASS FROM A COAST ENEMY TO BUSS ON THEM?
man shut the fuck up, the fuck is yo credentials bitch ass nigga?
the coast is hooked up with the hunnas, thats what i'm sayin dummy, they need BH help cuz they can't handle the Grapes, is that too hard to understand for you? how else you want me to break it down

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 5th, 2008, 2:50 pm

OK BLOOD LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR U...IM YG RED FLAG 4 FROM INGLEWOOD FAMILY...A REAL STREET NIGGA THAT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN ACTIVE...IM KNOWN IN INGLEWOOD....ALSO IN WATTS AND THE LOW BOTTOMS...I DONT HAVE TO MAKE UP FAIRY TALES...LETS BE REAL MY NIGGA....THE COASTS DONT NEED ANY HELP BEEFIN WITH GRAPE ST....AINT NOBODY GONE WIN OR LOSE....JUST LIKE ANY BEEF BETWEEN MAJOR HOODS BOTH SIDES GONE TAKE LOSSES...U KNOW WHERE 9531 DEFIANCE AVE IS ? THERE WHERE I USE TO STAY AND MY RELATIVES STILL STAY.. IN WATTS MY NIGGA IN THE COMPTON AVE HOOD AND GUESS WHAT I GET MUCH LOVE...MY WHOLE FAMILY IS FROM WATTS AND THE LOW BOTTOMS...YOU KNOW WHERE JORDAN MARKET IS RIGHT?????? THATS YO HOOD RIGHT???? THATS WHERE I GO TO GET MY BLUNTS OR SPARKS WHEN I WITH THE HOMIE WHO STAYS IN YOUR HOOD....LMAO PLEASE MY NIGGA I WILL EXPOSE U AND ANY OTHER FAKE ASS NIGGA

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 5th, 2008, 11:08 pm

gekapone wrote:OK BLOOD LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR U...IM YG RED FLAG 4 FROM INGLEWOOD FAMILY...A REAL STREET NIGGA THAT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN ACTIVE...IM KNOWN IN INGLEWOOD....ALSO IN WATTS AND THE LOW BOTTOMS...I DONT HAVE TO MAKE UP FAIRY TALES...LETS BE REAL MY NIGGA....THE COASTS DONT NEED ANY HELP BEEFIN WITH GRAPE ST....AINT NOBODY GONE WIN OR LOSE....JUST LIKE ANY BEEF BETWEEN MAJOR HOODS BOTH SIDES GONE TAKE LOSSES...U KNOW WHERE 9531 DEFIANCE AVE IS ? THERE WHERE I USE TO STAY AND MY RELATIVES STILL STAY.. IN WATTS MY NIGGA IN THE COMPTON AVE HOOD AND GUESS WHAT I GET MUCH LOVE...MY WHOLE FAMILY IS FROM WATTS AND THE LOW BOTTOMS...YOU KNOW WHERE JORDAN MARKET IS RIGHT?????? THATS YO HOOD RIGHT???? THATS WHERE I GO TO GET MY BLUNTS OR SPARKS WHEN I WITH THE HOMIE WHO STAYS IN YOUR HOOD....LMAO PLEASE MY NIGGA I WILL EXPOSE U AND ANY OTHER FAKE ASS NIGGA

Gangsta you ain't gotta explain yoself to that nigga or any of these niggas. The real niggas from Cali know you talking real shit and for these net bangers (woobanga) they need to fall back with all the stupid shit they be talking on here.

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 5th, 2008, 11:08 pm

gekapone wrote:OK BLOOD LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR U...IM YG RED FLAG 4 FROM INGLEWOOD FAMILY...A REAL STREET NIGGA THAT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN ACTIVE...IM KNOWN IN INGLEWOOD....ALSO IN WATTS AND THE LOW BOTTOMS...I DONT HAVE TO MAKE UP FAIRY TALES...LETS BE REAL MY NIGGA....THE COASTS DONT NEED ANY HELP BEEFIN WITH GRAPE ST....AINT NOBODY GONE WIN OR LOSE....JUST LIKE ANY BEEF BETWEEN MAJOR HOODS BOTH SIDES GONE TAKE LOSSES...U KNOW WHERE 9531 DEFIANCE AVE IS ? THERE WHERE I USE TO STAY AND MY RELATIVES STILL STAY.. IN WATTS MY NIGGA IN THE COMPTON AVE HOOD AND GUESS WHAT I GET MUCH LOVE...MY WHOLE FAMILY IS FROM WATTS AND THE LOW BOTTOMS...YOU KNOW WHERE JORDAN MARKET IS RIGHT?????? THATS YO HOOD RIGHT???? THATS WHERE I GO TO GET MY BLUNTS OR SPARKS WHEN I WITH THE HOMIE WHO STAYS IN YOUR HOOD....LMAO PLEASE MY NIGGA I WILL EXPOSE U AND ANY OTHER FAKE ASS NIGGA

Gangsta you ain't gotta explain yoself to that nigga or any of these niggas. The real niggas from Cali know you talking real shit and for these net bangers (woobanga) they need to fall back with all the stupid shit they be talking on here.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 8th, 2008, 9:38 am

Carlmanner323 wrote:

HOMIE U NEED 2 SHUT UR BITCH ASS UP. U AINT NO REAL NIGGA. U AN INTERNET GANG RESEARCHER WHO FIND ALL UR GANG RESEARCH ON D INTERNET. GANGSTA OUT

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 8th, 2008, 10:29 am

Most active is definately the east coast crip

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 8th, 2008, 2:28 pm

whos yo homie that stays in grape turf?

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 8th, 2008, 2:49 pm

First of all nigga i'm not your homie and second i ain't not fucking gang researcher so don't put me in your category lok. You be on here wolfing straight BS. If you a real ETG then i feel sorry for them niggas because you make them look so bad with the dumb shit you talk about gangsta. Nigga don't even reply to this shit because you will never be a real Moover in these streets.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 10th, 2008, 7:43 am

1st, 59st, 62st, 66st, 68st, 69st, 76st, 89th, 97st,Q102st, 118st, 190st
NeighborHoodz N Bloccz
East Coast Crip 89st NHC
B8ST9RDZ

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 10th, 2008, 7:54 am

Never the homiez need a pass from bh, some body sounds like they need to kill theirself for that one loc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 10th, 2008, 8:00 am

FUCCCC TOAST!!!! DATS Y D GRAPES GAVE IT 2 YO 76 HOMIES DIS PAST SUMMER, N U HOOKED UP with D HUNTAS CUZ U SCARED :evil:

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 10th, 2008, 8:12 am

woobanga wrote:FUCCCC TOAST!!!! DATS Y D GRAPES GAVE IT 2 YO 76 HOMIES DIS PAST SUMMER, N U HOOKED UP with D HUNTAS because U SCARED :evil:

thats not true. the east coast dont need anybody and thats just real. it aint even some bias shit im saying because i got love for the coast, its just the truth.

as far as gsw vs ecc, there both strong hoods smashin on each other. but if u think about it, and know how ecc put in work, u can make out who actually has more potential to drop more bodies. believe that!

and ill take a wild guess and say dubts gonna show up soon with some bs

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 10th, 2008, 8:15 am

coastie wrote:
woobanga wrote:FUCCCC TOAST!!!! DATS Y D GRAPES GAVE IT 2 YO 76 HOMIES DIS PAST SUMMER, N U HOOKED UP with D HUNTAS because U SCARED :evil:

thats not true. the east coast dont need anybody and thats just real. it aint even some bias shit im saying because i got love for the coast, its just the truth.

as far as gsw vs ecc, there both strong hoods smashin on each other. but if u think about it, and know how ecc put in work, u can make out who actually has more potential to drop more bodies. believe that!

and ill take a wild guess and say dubts gonna show up soon with some bs
NO DOUBT D EAST COAST IS A MACHINE, BUT that MISTADROOP NIGGA IS A FAG 4 SAYIN that SHYT...

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 10th, 2008, 8:29 am

most active e/s hoods from my point: ecc,f13,fsb,gsw,bhb,pjw,38,

of the above id say f13,ecc and 38st got the most potential imo. got many deep hoods, a lot are kinda far from each other, basically these niggas will drop the most bodies, youll hear about them more, and they aint never gonna get shut down. thats just real.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 10th, 2008, 10:40 am

THE SWANS IS THICK TOO

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 10th, 2008, 11:05 am

gekapone wrote:THE SWANS IS THICK TOO

yeah but whats special about f13,ecc,38st is that they got diff neighborhoods, there enemies get it from all sides and angles. and the one time cant shut the whole gang down, they a lot of hoods. thats just what ive always noticed. thats how the coast stayed so active. swan is one big hood from broadway to avalon in the 80s and seventies and a click on 92nd, and main st is in there hood on 84 st.

thats why i think f13,ecc,38st have the most potential, but yeah my list was ecc,f13,fsb,gsw,bhb,pjw,38,

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 10th, 2008, 11:08 am

anything else u put in there from the e/s, to my knowledge is not anywhere near as active as those gangs.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 1:37 pm

coastie wrote:most active e/s hoods from my point: ecc,f13,fsb,gsw,bhb,pjw,38,

of the above id say f13,ecc and 38st got the most potential imo. got many deep hoods, a lot are kinda far from each other, basically these niggas will drop the most bodies, youll hear about them more, and they aint never gonna get shut down. thats just real.
f13 and 38th street most active on the e/s? lmao slap yah self dummy, you must be a mexican

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”