Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ELMst
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Windsor Mill

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by ELMst » May 27th, 2010, 11:08 pm

sickntwisted wrote:Elm Street Pirus(small but active)
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
Madd Swan Bloods/Family Swan Bloods
Bounty Hunter Watts Bloods
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

?????

this nigga had the nurve to put some of the weakest piru sets above some cold ass blood hoods shit and the elm is way down the piru shit if you would coutn piru i would say wsp ftp thats about it the rest is quit these days around but quit and believe me the elm would not survive on the eastide of southcentral they have a good please among all them ru you stupid ass fu-- yall outta towners cant say shit if you dont know shit
you must not live in compton to say that homee, Elms known to get it in on dmk, sbcc, cv3, cv70, cvtf, cvwst a gang of hispanic hoods, Elms are responsible for cscc disappearance, I will admit the Elms in the 80's were un-matched compared to now.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 28th, 2010, 7:20 am

ELMst wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:Elm Street Pirus(small but active)
Lueders Park Pirus
Mob Pirus
Madd Swan Bloods/Family Swan Bloods
Bounty Hunter Watts Bloods
92 Bishops
Circle City Pirus

?????

this nigga had the nurve to put some of the weakest piru sets above some cold ass blood hoods shit and the elm is way down the piru shit if you would coutn piru i would say wsp ftp thats about it the rest is quit these days around but quit and believe me the elm would not survive on the eastide of southcentral they have a good please among all them ru you stupid ass fu-- yall outta towners cant say shit if you dont know shit
you must not live in compton to say that homee, Elms known to get it in on dmk, sbcc, cv3, cv70, cvtf, cvwst a gang of hispanic hoods, Elms are responsible for cscc disappearance, I will admit the Elms in the 80's were un-matched compared to now.
yeah elms put it down on dmk but all those other ones???? naw

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 29th, 2010, 10:46 am

Chuccky wrote:not to offend anyone here but dont mexicans run LA they over power bloods and crips by like 10 to 1
dont fool yourself , numbers only mean so much.....if you look at the body count compared to their population they aint doing it that big against the blacks.....not even against the bloods and they were taking the most hits from the mexicans......i got nothing aganst the mexicans but if you look around so cal, in most cases they only went after blacks when they greatly out numbered them....not in all cases but in most...with that being said you look at the situation the way you want to

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”