Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by gekapone » December 10th, 2008, 3:47 pm

THE F13'S IS MORE ACTIVE THAN THE 38'S...HONESTY COASTIE DO U BE IN THE LOW BOTTOMS MY NIGGA?? NOT TO DISS U BUT MY POINT IS I DO...MY GIRL STAY OVER THERE IN THE VILLIAN HOOD PLUS MY CHURCH IS TOO....NOW TO ME THE PUEBLOS VILLAINS AND 38'S ARE EQUALLY ACTIVE..THE AVALONS TOO..BUT MOST NIGGAS DONT COME TO THE LOW BOTTOMS ...AND IF THEY DRIVE BY THEY PROBABLY JUST THINK THE BOTTOMS IS ALL MEXICANS...
BUT OVERALL
EAST COAST
F13
SWANS
HUNTAS
GRAPES
PUEBLOS
VILLIANS
AVALONS
38'S.... AND THEY HOOD IS 1 BIG HOOD TOO...THE DIFFERENT CLICKS IS JUST DIFFERENT BLOCKS...
AND BOTH THE PUEBLOS AND VILLIANS HAVE BEEN RAIDED MORE THAN ONCE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SHUT DOWN
EVERYBODY IN THE BOTTOMS GOT ENEMIES FROM EVERY ANGLE...PRETTY MUCH...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 4:49 pm

gekapone wrote:THE F13'S IS MORE ACTIVE THAN THE 38'S...HONESTY COASTIE DO U BE IN THE LOW BOTTOMS MY NIGGA?? NOT TO DISS U BUT MY POINT IS I DO...MY GIRL STAY OVER THERE IN THE VILLIAN HOOD PLUS MY CHURCH IS TOO....NOW TO ME THE PUEBLOS VILLAINS AND 38'S ARE EQUALLY ACTIVE..THE AVALONS TOO..BUT MOST NIGGAS DONT COME TO THE LOW BOTTOMS ...AND IF THEY DRIVE BY THEY PROBABLY JUST THINK THE BOTTOMS IS ALL MEXICANS...
BUT OVERALL
EAST COAST
F13
SWANS
HUNTAS
GRAPES
PUEBLOS
VILLIANS
AVALONS
38'S.... AND THEY HOOD IS 1 BIG HOOD TOO...THE DIFFERENT CLICKS IS JUST DIFFERENT BLOCKS...
AND BOTH THE PUEBLOS AND VILLIANS HAVE BEEN RAIDED MORE THAN ONCE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SHUT DOWN
EVERYBODY IN THE BOTTOMS GOT ENEMIES FROM EVERY ANGLE...PRETTY MUCH...
you really sound like this one guy that used to post, see he claimed a low bottoms damu gang and hung out in the westside inglewood area, you claim a westside inglewood damu gang and coincidentally hang out in the e/s low bottoms....... he dissapeared off the board and then you popped up..... hmmmmm?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 4:51 pm

he typed all excited and in all capital letters like you do, he also had very warped views of various sets and who was runnin what, you really sound like that guy

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 10th, 2008, 4:53 pm

dubts wrote:
you really sound like this one guy that used to post, see he claimed a low bottoms damu gang and hung out in the westside inglewood area, you claim a westside inglewood damu gang and coincidentally hang out in the e/s low bottoms....... he dissapeared off the board and then you popped up..... hmmmmm?
lol

The 30 ru guy???

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 4:56 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
dubts wrote:
lol

The 30 ru guy???
yep

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 10th, 2008, 5:20 pm

NAH NEVER THAT IM JUST WELL CONNECTED MY NIGGA...CHECK EVERYTHING I SAY... I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT ....I HAVE NO WARPED VIEWS....I SPEAK ON WHAT I KNOW....THE DIFFERENCE IS IM NOT AFRAID TO BE SEEN...MY GIRL JUST LIVES ON 52ND AND ASCOT....MY CHURCH IS EMMANUEL A.M.E ON 52ND AND COMPTON...I BEEN GOING THERE FOR 5 YEARS....IF U NOTICE SOME SHIT I DONT COMMENT ON ....LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT COMPTON...OR WEST LA
IM NOT IN THOSE AREAS...

WARPED IS SAYING THE COAST NEED THE HUNTAS TO BEEF WITH GRAPE
WARPED IS SAYING 81ST AND COMPTON IS 76 MODERN DAY HEADQUARTERS

YOU SEE I CAN U GIVE U A RUN DOWN OF WHO I AM
BUT NIGGAS LIKE DUBTS CANT
SO DONT SPEAK ON ME
OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN FOR U

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 5:38 pm

gekapone wrote:NAH NEVER THAT IM JUST WELL CONNECTED MY NIGGA...CHECK EVERYTHING I SAY... I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT ....I HAVE NO WARPED VIEWS....I SPEAK ON WHAT I KNOW....THE DIFFERENCE IS IM NOT AFRAID TO BE SEEN...MY GIRL JUST LIVES ON 52ND AND ASCOT....MY CHURCH IS EMMANUEL A.M.E ON 52ND AND COMPTON...I BEEN GOING THERE FOR 5 YEARS....IF U NOTICE SOME SHIT I DONT COMMENT ON ....LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT COMPTON...OR WEST LA
IM NOT IN THOSE AREAS...

WARPED IS SAYING THE COAST NEED THE HUNTAS TO BEEF WITH GRAPE
WARPED IS SAYING 81ST AND COMPTON IS 76 MODERN DAY HEADQUARTERS

YOU SEE I CAN U GIVE U A RUN DOWN OF WHO I AM
BUT NIGGAS LIKE DUBTS CANT
SO DONT SPEAK ON ME
OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN FOR U
lol @ this dumbass

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 10th, 2008, 5:41 pm

I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN RESPOND TO YOU...U NEVER HAVE ANYTHING REAL TO SAY..PLEASE STATE SOME FACTS 1 TIME

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 5:57 pm

gekapone wrote:I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN RESPOND TO YOU...U NEVER HAVE ANYTHING REAL TO SAY..PLEASE STATE SOME FACTS 1 TIME
fact #1, your a fraud

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 10th, 2008, 6:13 pm

LMAO OK LITTLE BUDDY....JUST BECAUSE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE FROM WATTS AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT WATTS THAN U DO....IT REALLY DONT MATTER WHAT U SAY MY NIGGA....REAL RECOGNIZE REAL...SO OF COURSE WE WONT SEE EYE TO EYE...BECAUSE U NOT FROM WATTS NIGGA U BEEN EXPOSED ALREADY...DONT TRY TO FLIP THE SCRIPT...

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 10th, 2008, 6:25 pm

woobanga or what ever yo name is nigga u need to knocc it off boy. 89 and compton ave all day long. see me nigga if you really with the b. i. bitchez like you need to learn how to stay in poccet or you will get broke!!!!!!!!!!!

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » December 10th, 2008, 7:07 pm

mistadroop wrote:woobanga or what ever yo name is nigga u need to knocc it off boy. 89 and compton ave all day long. see me nigga if you really with the b. i. bitchez like you need to learn how to stay in poccet or you will get broke!!!!!!!!!!!
WAT UR HOOD NAME CEEE, IMA GET U BROKE OFF!

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » December 10th, 2008, 8:08 pm

negro i will pull you through the computer and beat yo ass. knocc it off young boy, simmer down youngin.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 10th, 2008, 8:20 pm

mistadroop wrote:negro i will pull you through the computer and beat yo ass. knocc it off young boy, simmer down youngin.
lol

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: MURDER VILLE

Unread post by Chuccky » December 10th, 2008, 10:55 pm

not to offend anyone here but dont mexicans run LA they over power bloods and crips by like 10 to 1

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 10th, 2008, 11:07 pm

Chuccky wrote:not to offend anyone here but dont mexicans run LA they over power bloods and crips by like 10 to 1
NO

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 10th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Chuccky wrote:not to offend anyone here but dont mexicans run LA they over power bloods and crips by like 10 to 1
HELL NAW. I MEAN I AINT GOT NOTHIN AGAINST D MEXICANS BUT DEY RUN DEY HOODS N BLACCS RUN THERES. BUT ON D WEST SIDE OF SOUTH CENTRAL BLACCS CEEE D DOMINANT GANGS CUZZ. E/S CEEE LIKE LIL MEXICO, LOL

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 11th, 2008, 6:59 am

homie why you on here?? you claim to be a crip, and yet you dont know the situation in los angeles. so whats going on cuzz? i dont even know where to begin to answer that dumb shit you just said.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 11th, 2008, 11:08 am

i'm still laughin at this clown GEEKapone and his butt buddy toastie sayin f13 and 38th street is the dominant force on the e/s, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth, with all the active gangs on the e/s, mexicans aint pushin no lines, and if they are its on their own people, blacks still run the e/s, the avalons vs. the swans is cracking right now, the broadways vs the coast, grape smashing the coast, grape smashing the PJWs, the Hunters gettin smashed by WSP, i can go on and on.......

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 11th, 2008, 1:19 pm

dubts wrote:i'm still laughin at this clown GEEKapone and his butt buddy toastie sayin f13 and 38th street is the dominant force on the e/s, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth, with all the active gangs on the e/s, mexicans aint pushin no lines, and if they are its on their own people, blacks still run the e/s, the avalons vs. the swans is cracking right now, the broadways vs the coast, grape smashing the coast, grape smashing the PJWs, the Hunters gettin smashed by WSP, i can go on and on.......

say what you want nigga but f13, 38 are up there. i know, ive seen it from my personal encounters.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 11th, 2008, 1:31 pm

coastie wrote:
dubts wrote:i'm still laughin at this clown GEEKapone and his butt buddy toastie sayin f13 and 38th street is the dominant force on the e/s, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth, with all the active gangs on the e/s, mexicans aint pushin no lines, and if they are its on their own people, blacks still run the e/s, the avalons vs. the swans is cracking right now, the broadways vs the coast, grape smashing the coast, grape smashing the PJWs, the Hunters gettin smashed by WSP, i can go on and on.......

say what you want nigga but f13, 38 are up there. i know, ive seen it from my personal encounters.
what fuckin personal encounters? you idiot you just said you never banged and you used to run around the hood playing tag and hopscotch with the girls, while the real niggas was out shootin and killin

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 11th, 2008, 1:42 pm

dubts wrote:
coastie wrote:

what fuckin personal encounters? you idiot you just said you never banged and you used to run around the hood playing tag and hopscotch with the girls, while the real niggas was out shootin and killin

this niggas funny. this stupid nigga dumbts thinks he knows me. check this out dumbts i dont know where the fuck you from or nuttin but you dont know what ur talking about. and youve obviously never been on compton avenue and 81st. and u claim to be from watts? u havent ever been to those beige apartments on 81st have you? and all the way down to drew middle school, its all f13 nigga. stop talking about it. dumbts stop talking about areas you dont know.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 11th, 2008, 3:23 pm

OK MR DUBTS U MUST CANT READ NIGGA....I SAID THE 38'S PUEBLOS AND VILLIANS ARE EQUALLY ACTIVE....I SAID THE AVALONS ARE ACTIVE....I SAID THAT MOST NIGGAS NEVER EVEN COME TO THE LOW BOTTOMS....AND THEY THINK ITS ALL MEXICAN...EVEN BEFORE I GOT WITH MY GIRL I NEVER KNEW IT WAS SO MANY BLACKS IN THE BOTTOMS...WHEN I FIRST WENT TO CHURCH MY NEIGHBORS WHO TOOK ME... USE TO LIVE IN THE PUEBLOS BEFORE THEY MOVED TO INGLEWOOD...SO I KNEW THE PUEBLOS WAS OVER THERE..BUT I DIDNT THE VILLIANS WAS RIGHT ACROSS COMPTON AVE....UNTIL I GOT BANGED ON IN FRONT OF MY GIRL HOUSE.....THAT WAS LIKE 6 YEARS AGO.....BUT BEING AROUND THERE SO MUCH I CAN SAY THAT THE 38'S IS ACTIVE...NOBODY RUNS THE EAST SIDE......I NEVER SAID ANYBODY DID.....AND NIGGA STOP ACTIN LIKE ESE'S AINT MOVIN NOTHIN....ON THE EAST SIDE EVERYBODY IS ACTIVE MEXICAN AND BLACK....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 11th, 2008, 3:29 pm

gekapone wrote:OK MR DUBTS U MUST CANT READ NIGGA....I SAID THE 38'S PUEBLOS AND VILLIANS ARE EQUALLY ACTIVE....I SAID THE AVALONS ARE ACTIVE....I SAID THAT MOST NIGGAS NEVER EVEN COME TO THE LOW BOTTOMS....AND THEY THINK ITS ALL MEXICAN...EVEN BEFORE I GOT WITH MY GIRL I NEVER KNEW IT WAS SO MANY BLACKS IN THE BOTTOMS...WHEN I FIRST WENT TO CHURCH MY NEIGHBORS WHO TOOK ME... USE TO LIVE IN THE PUEBLOS BEFORE THEY MOVED TO INGLEWOOD...SO I KNEW THE PUEBLOS WAS OVER THERE..BUT I DIDNT THE VILLIANS WAS RIGHT ACROSS COMPTON AVE....UNTIL I GOT BANGED ON IN FRONT OF MY GIRL HOUSE.....THAT WAS LIKE 6 YEARS AGO.....BUT BEING AROUND THERE SO MUCH I CAN SAY THAT THE 38'S IS ACTIVE...NOBODY RUNS THE EAST SIDE......I NEVER SAID ANYBODY DID.....AND NIGGA STOP ACTIN LIKE ESE'S AINT MOVIN NOTHIN....ON THE EAST SIDE EVERYBODY IS ACTIVE MEXICAN AND BLACK....
38s is active to weenies like yourself, to real troopers the 38s is a joke, its a difference, its all about perspective homie, your just a lost scared lil boy on the eastside streets

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 11th, 2008, 3:47 pm

NIGGA LOL!!!! U FUNNY AS HELL....MY WHOLE FAMILY IS FROM THE EAST SIDE 95 AND COMPTON AVE...SCARED OF WHAT??? THE BOTTOMS??? I KNOW EVERYBODY IN THE VILLAIN/PUEBLO AREA....PLEASE TAKE A TRIP TO 52ND AND ASCOT ON YOUR SPARE TIME...AND ASK ABOUT ME...AND IF U GET HUNGRY GO TO TACO MAMAS ON VERNON AND HOOPER....OR GO TO DAVES ON 50TH ....OR MAYBE TOMS ON SLAUSON THEY BURGERS IS BOMB....LOOK MY NIGGA AINT NO POINT TO TALKIN SHIT ONLINE....ASK ANYBODY U KNOW FROM THAT AREA WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT.....SO DO U

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: MURDER VILLE

Unread post by Chuccky » December 11th, 2008, 11:17 pm

coastie wrote:

homie why you on here?? you claim to be a crip, and yet you dont know the situation in los angeles. so whats going on cuzz? i dont even know where to begin to answer that dumb shit you just said.
yeah i rep crip its just a way of life, and im just saying whats real nigga straight up im doing mathematics nigga its way more mexicans then blacks lets be real i aint saying crips or bloods are weak i got love for crips man fuck any real niggaz putting in work im just saying those ese dudes roll mad deep and im spitting science nigga they rule crip or blood sets by them self 10 to 1 so thats like one nigga fighting 10 ese man again i aint putting down blood'n and crip'n niggaz coz like on some real shit im just saying them ese homies are in mad numbers and crips and bloods out here gotta do what they do in prison unite and you acting like ese aint a factor in LA right now?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 11th, 2008, 11:29 pm

Chuccky wrote:
coastie wrote:

yeah i rep crip its just a way of life, and im just saying whats real nigga straight up im doing mathematics nigga its way more mexicans then blacks lets be real i aint saying crips or bloods are weak i got love for crips man fu-- any real niggaz putting in work im just saying those ese dudes roll mad deep and im spitting science nigga they rule crip or blood sets by them self 10 to 1 so thats like one nigga fighting 10 ese man again i aint putting down blood'n and crip'n niggaz coz like on some real shit im just saying them ese homies are in mad numbers and crips and bloods out here gotta do what they do in prison unite and you acting like ese aint a factor in LA right now?
U DUMB SHYT, IF IT WAS JUST A NUMBERS GAME CRIPS N BLOODS WOULD HAVE CEEN WIPED OUT A WHILE AGO. N ESE N NIGGAS GET ALONG 4 D MOST PART U FAGGOT ASS BITCH. STOP TALKING OUT OF UR ASS. DID U KNO DERE R MEXICANS IN BLACC GANGS N BLACCS IN MEXICAN GANGS. IF A HOOD IS SOLID DERES NOT MUCH OF A CHANCE IT WILL FALL OFF. GANGSTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! :idea: :evil:

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 11th, 2008, 11:47 pm

Chuccky wrote:
coastie wrote:

yeah i rep crip its just a way of life, and im just saying whats real nigga straight up im doing mathematics nigga its way more mexicans then blacks lets be real i aint saying crips or bloods are weak i got love for crips man fu-- any real niggaz putting in work im just saying those ese dudes roll mad deep and im spitting science nigga they rule crip or blood sets by them self 10 to 1 so thats like one nigga fighting 10 ese man again i aint putting down blood'n and crip'n niggaz coz like on some real shit im just saying them ese homies are in mad numbers and crips and bloods out here gotta do what they do in prison unite and you acting like ese aint a factor in LA right now?
cuzz you sound like a very wierd dude, just stop posting, your "spitting science"? enough of that gay shit already....

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 12th, 2008, 12:42 am

ACTUALLY I GOTTA AGREE WITH DUBTS AND WOOBANGA ON THIS ONE CHUCCKY....AND DONT FORGET ITS STILL PARTS OF LA THATS MOSTLY BLACK....SHIT WE DONT EVEN HAVE MEXICANS LIVIN IN MY HOOD...AND ON THE STREETS MOST NIGGAS AND ESE'S IS COOL WITH EACH OTHER....U GOT A FEW HOODS THATS BEEFIN...BUT THAT SHIT IS MINOR...THE MEDIA TRY TO BLOW SHIT UP...

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 12th, 2008, 5:13 am

Chuccky wrote:
coastie wrote:

you a crip? that sounds unlikely cuzz. nigga take your mathematics and science back to school we talking about gang banging.
naww cuh you got it all wrong i aint acting like eses aint a factor, you just dont know what anybody is talking about on here.

"yeah i rep crip its just a way of life"
this shit right here is just bothering me deeply homie. its just a way of life? you got that from the c walk movie didnt you lol. yeah its a way of life nigga.....IN LOS ANGELES. where it is what it is. these niggas are crips, and bloods, its just out in LA. not yall out of towners who made it that way for yall selves by listening to rap, snoop dogg, the game lol. gettin all fascinated goin to the koreon store buyin rags lol bumpin snoop dogg. playin make believe blood and crip. that shit is a joke homie. niggas in los angeles actually got live it homie.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » December 12th, 2008, 6:07 am

quote="coastie"]

homie why you on here?? you claim to be a crip, and yet you dont know the situation in los angeles. so whats going on cuzz? i dont even know where to begin to answer that dumb shit you just said.[/quote]

yeah i rep crip its just a way of life, and im just saying whats real nigga straight up im doing mathematics nigga its way more mexicans then blacks lets be real i aint saying crips or bloods are weak i got love for crips man fu-- any real niggaz putting in work im just saying those ese dudes roll mad deep and im spitting science nigga they rule crip or blood sets by them self 10 to 1 so thats like one nigga fighting 10 ese man again i aint putting down blood'n and crip'n niggaz coz like on some real shit im just saying them ese homies are in mad numbers and crips and bloods out here gotta do what they do in prison unite and you acting like ese aint a factor in LA right now?[/quote

you a crip? that sounds unlikely cuzz. nigga take your mathematics and science back to school we talking about gang banging.
naww cuh you got it all wrong i aint acting like eses aint a factor, you just dont know what anybody is talking about on here.

"yeah i rep crip its just a way of life"
this shit right here is just bothering me deeply homie. its just a way of life? you got that from the c walk movie didnt you lol. yeah its a way of life nigga.....IN LOS ANGELES. where it is what it is. these niggas are crips, and bloods, its just out in LA. not yall out of towners who made it that way for yall selves by listening to rap, snoop dogg, the game lol. gettin all fascinated goin to the koreon store buyin rags lol bumpin snoop dogg. playin make believe blood and crip. that shit is a joke homie. niggas in los angeles actually got live it homie.[/quote]

Thank you coastie for lettin it be know that it is not for fake man!!!!!!!!!!!

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » December 12th, 2008, 6:28 am

true story... I was out in ft. worth texas like 3 years ago with some of the homie on some O.T. sh-- right. well one of the homies told me that niccas out there really bangin B's and C's and its alot of 52 hoovers out there but the ones out there aint from L.A. So i aint trippin im on a whole different page, but they got a hood out there called the NeighborHood on the East Side, so im like sho you right, i gotta see what they bout. They got like a little club in they hood that dont open till like 3 in the morning, but it was super craccin that night. Now mind you, the homie let me know that it was some 52 hoovers out there, but this was some other sh--!!!! these niccas is in the club yellin it out," NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP''. Im from 89EC so im like, "NEIGHBORHOOD". Then these niccas start yellin out,"52 HOOVA''. Im like what the f--c is this??? These niccas is out there bangin"52 NEIGHBORHOOD HOOVER CRIP". Fu--in amazing!!!!!!! That just goes to show you how some out of town niccas try to bang some L.A. sh-- really got this confused like it aint for real!!!!!! cant take it serious. Real talk man, when i heard that i was fu--in speachless!!!!!!! Broke my heart to see that.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”