Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by mistadroop » December 12th, 2008, 6:37 am

no lie man, just to think how many niccas lives is lost to this on both sides and they playin with it like its some kind of fad or joke. real one take this...

VERY OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 13th, 2008, 2:04 pm

dubts wrote:i'm still laughin at this clown GEEKapone and his butt buddy toastie sayin f13 and 38th street is the dominant force on the e/s, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth, with all the active gangs on the e/s, mexicans aint pushin no lines, and if they are its on their own people, blacks still run the e/s, the avalons vs. the swans is cracking right now, the broadways vs the coast, grape smashing the coast, grape smashing the PJWs, the Hunters gettin smashed by WSP, i can go on and on.......
i think you made a mistake sir on the part on the Grapes and Coast, you got them out of order, its Coast smashing Grapes, that factually documented by the numerous bodies dropped on the Grape side and Zero n the Coast side.

Anyways ways different area omthe e/s gots its major players

The low Bottoms part of the e/s, 38st and 4 Trays are the heavy Weights

e/s South Central the East Coast and F13 are the heavy Weights

e/s Watts the Bounty Hunters are the Heavy Weights, thats why they were the first to get the Injunction on the e/s.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 13th, 2008, 2:09 pm

mistadroop wrote:true story... I was out in ft. worth texas like 3 years ago with some of the homie on some O.T. sh-- right. well one of the homies told me that niccas out there really bangin B's and C's and its alot of 52 hoovers out there but the ones out there aint from L.A. So i aint trippin im on a whole different page, but they got a hood out there called the NeighborHood on the East Side, so im like sho you right, i gotta see what they bout. They got like a little club in they hood that dont open till like 3 in the morning, but it was super craccin that night. Now mind you, the homie let me know that it was some 52 hoovers out there, but this was some other sh--!!!! these niccas is in the club yellin it out," NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP''. Im from 89EC so im like, "NEIGHBORHOOD". Then these niccas start yellin out,"52 HOOVA''. Im like what the f--c is this??? These niccas is out there bangin"52 NEIGHBORHOOD HOOVER CRIP". Fu--in amazing!!!!!!! That just goes to show you how some out of town niccas try to bang some L.A. sh-- really got this confused like it aint for real!!!!!! cant take it serious. Real talk man, when i heard that i was fu--in speachless!!!!!!! Broke my heart to see that.
yea, i was out in Texas back in the 1990's, 52 Hoovers have a presence in Fort Worth, Dallas, and in Marshall Tx.

I dont know about now though, buy there Crip'n was watered down.

The only City Down South that was Crackn on an L.A level back then was Shreveport Louisanna, body count evey night on the news..................

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 13th, 2008, 2:40 pm

dubts wrote:
coastie wrote:
dubts wrote:i'm still laughin at this clown GEEKapone and his butt buddy toastie sayin f13 and 38th street is the dominant force on the e/s, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth, with all the active gangs on the e/s, mexicans aint pushin no lines, and if they are its on their own people, blacks still run the e/s, the avalons vs. the swans is cracking right now, the broadways vs the coast, grape smashing the coast, grape smashing the PJWs, the Hunters gettin smashed by WSP, i can go on and on.......

say what you want nigga but f13, 38 are up there. i know, ive seen it from my personal encounters.
what fuckin personal encounters? you idiot you just said you never banged and you used to run around the hood playing tag and hopscotch with the girls, while the real niggas was out shootin and killin
lol

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 13th, 2008, 2:42 pm

dubts wrote:
gekapone wrote:OK MR DUBTS U MUST CANT READ NIGGA....I SAID THE 38'S PUEBLOS AND VILLIANS ARE EQUALLY ACTIVE....I SAID THE AVALONS ARE ACTIVE....I SAID THAT MOST NIGGAS NEVER EVEN COME TO THE LOW BOTTOMS....AND THEY THINK ITS ALL MEXICAN...EVEN BEFORE I GOT WITH MY GIRL I NEVER KNEW IT WAS SO MANY BLACKS IN THE BOTTOMS...WHEN I FIRST WENT TO CHURCH MY NEIGHBORS WHO TOOK ME... USE TO LIVE IN THE PUEBLOS BEFORE THEY MOVED TO INGLEWOOD...SO I KNEW THE PUEBLOS WAS OVER THERE..BUT I DIDNT THE VILLIANS WAS RIGHT ACROSS COMPTON AVE....UNTIL I GOT BANGED ON IN FRONT OF MY GIRL HOUSE.....THAT WAS LIKE 6 YEARS AGO.....BUT BEING AROUND THERE SO MUCH I CAN SAY THAT THE 38'S IS ACTIVE...NOBODY RUNS THE EAST SIDE......I NEVER SAID ANYBODY DID.....AND NIGGA STOP ACTIN LIKE ESE'S AINT MOVIN NOTHIN....ON THE EAST SIDE EVERYBODY IS ACTIVE MEXICAN AND BLACK....
38s is active to weenies like yourself, to real troopers the 38s is a joke, its a difference, its all about perspective homie, your just a lost scared lil boy on the eastside streets
lmao this nigga is stupid

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 13th, 2008, 3:04 pm

check this out though, crippin is a los angeles thang. i dont know what all those other niggas are doing but it definately aint crippin, that shit is called dick riden.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » December 13th, 2008, 3:38 pm

lol

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 13th, 2008, 6:32 pm

xxx wrote:
i think you made a mistake sir on the part on the Grapes and Coast, you got them out of order, its Coast smashing Grapes, that factually documented by the numerous bodies dropped on the Grape side and Zero n the Coast side.

Anyways ways different area omthe e/s gots its major players

The low Bottoms part of the e/s, 38st and 4 Trays are the heavy Weights

e/s South Central the East Coast and F13 are the heavy Weights

e/s Watts the Bounty Hunters are the Heavy Weights, thats why they were the first to get the Injunction on the e/s.
i think its a known fact and has been DOCUMENTED in NUMEROUS news articles and news stories decade after decade that Grape Street Watts Crips is the most notorious Crip gang and is from the most dangerous area of Los Angeles, point blank period

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » December 14th, 2008, 12:20 am

I think thats only your opinion

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 14th, 2008, 1:37 am

Carlmanner323 wrote:I think thats only your opinion
no thats the FBI and the LAPD's opinion buddy

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 14th, 2008, 10:41 am

dubts wrote:
"OPINION"...good word

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 14th, 2008, 12:24 pm

coastie wrote:
dubts wrote:
"OPINION"...good word
opinion based on compiling numerous FACTS

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: MURDER VILLE

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 3:21 pm

"yeah i rep crip its just a way of life"
this shit right here is just bothering me deeply homie. its just a way of life? you got that from the c walk movie didnt you lol. yeah its a way of life nigga.....IN LOS ANGELES. where it is what it is. these niggas are crips, and bloods, its just out in LA. not yall out of towners who made it that way for yall selves by listening to rap, snoop dogg, the game lol. gettin all fascinated goin to the koreon store buyin rags lol bumpin snoop dogg. playin make believe blood and crip. that shit is a joke homie. niggas in los angeles actually got live it homie.[/quote][/quote]

YOU A FUCKING JOKE NOT ONLY LA HAS ORGINAL BLOOD AND CRIP SETS ALOT OF LA NIGGAZ WENT TO OTHER STATES TO BUILD SETS YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA. REAL NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE LA IS NO DIFFRENT WITH VIOLENTS THEN OTHER STATES LA AINT EVEN HIGH ON THE MURDER RATE RIGHT NOW CHICAGO AND DETROIT IS.ABOUT FUCK STATISTICS WITH OUT STACTICS NIGGAZ CAN TALK SHIT LIKE ITS THEY 80'S AND 90'S.THERES NO MAD BODYS NO MORE IN LA TELL YOU THAT STATICS PROOF WITH OUT THAT NIGGAZ WOULD BE TALKING MAD SHIT ABOUT BODY THIS BODY THAT AND THAT AINT TRU STATICS IS FACTS HO. SO DONT EVEN TALK THAT SHIT JUST BECAUSE YOU FROM LA DONT MEAN YOU HARD NIGGAZ GET POPPED EVERY WHERE PUNK ASS NIGGA. AND I MADE A MISTAKE ITS 5 TO 1. AND FUCKING ALOT OF MEXICANS DONT LIKE FUCKING BLACKS AND WHO SAID I SAID MEXICANS LIVE IN BLACK NEIGHBOUR HOODS OR STRONGER YOU IDIOTS I SAID ITS A FUCKING ALOT. THEY DONT LIKE BLACKS ALOT THEM OBVISOULY THERE SOME THAT FUCK WITH BLACKS YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAZ THATS LIKE SAYING ALL WHITES DONT LIKE BLACKS. ANY BLOOD OR CRIP NIGGA TO A FUCKING MEXICAN HOOD OR VICE VERSA AND TELL ME IS ALL GOOD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TALK LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. GO TO FUCKING PRISON NIGGA YOU TELL ME IF ITS NOT RACE TENSION. EVERY COAST DEALS WITH BEEF AND MURDERS AND NIGGAZ STAYIN STRAPPED TO PROTECT THEM SELF NIGGA REAL NIGGAZ EVERYWHERE AND I DOUBT ALOT YOU NIGGAZ ON THIS AINT ACTIVE MEMEBERS OF GANGS.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 3:34 pm

TO WOOBANGA
homie why you on here?? you claim to be a crip, and yet you dont know the situation in los angeles. so whats going on cuzz? i dont even know where to begin to answer that dumb shit you just said.[/quote]

yeah i rep crip its just a way of life, and im just saying whats real nigga straight up im doing mathematics nigga its way more mexicans then blacks lets be real i aint saying crips or bloods are weak i got love for crips man fu-- any real niggaz putting in work im just saying those ese dudes roll mad deep and im spitting science nigga they rule crip or blood sets by them self 10 to 1 so thats like one nigga fighting 10 ese man again i aint putting down blood'n and crip'n niggaz coz like on some real shit im just saying them ese homies are in mad numbers and crips and bloods out here gotta do what they do in prison unite and you acting like ese aint a factor in LA right now?[/quote]
U DUMB SHYT, IF IT WAS JUST A NUMBERS GAME CRIPS N BLOODS WOULD HAVE CEEN WIPED OUT A WHILE AGO. N ESE N NIGGAS GET ALONG 4 D MOST PART U FAGGOT ASS BITCH. STOP TALKING OUT OF UR ASS. DID U KNO DERE R MEXICANS IN black GANGS N BLACCS IN MEXICAN GANGS. IF A HOOD IS SOLID DERES NOT MUCH OF A CHANCE IT WILL FALL OFF. GANGSTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! :idea: :evil:[/quote]

FIRST OF ALL MEXICAN GANGS ARE NEW THEY STARTED IN LIKE THEY 80'S SECOND YOU SOUND SO FUCKING STUPID SAYING BLACKS AND MEXICANS ALL GET ALONG YOU AINT NO GANG BANGER IF YOU WAS YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYIN THAT SHIT LOL. SO YOUR SAYING CRIPS BLOODS AND ESE ALL GOOD YOU CAN GO TO THERE HOOD OR WAIT THAT BLOOD NIGGA LAST YEAR GOT POPPED GETTING OFF THE BUS WAS A MISTAKE OR WAIT THAT BLACK GIRL MEXICANS KILLED WAS A MISTAKE THEY LIKE BLACKS YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT OBVIOSOULY A 9 TO 5 WORKING ESE OR MEXICAN DONT HATE BLACKS GANG BANGING ESE'S DONT LIKE BLACKS AND IF YOUR SAYING THERE IS NO BEEF YOU AINT BANGING YOUR JUST BASING YOU OPION ON PERSONAL OPION. YOU TOLD A WRONG MEXICAN HES BLACK HE WILL STICK IF GLOCK DOWN YOUR THROAT. AGAIN I AINT SAYYING SOME BLACKS AND MEXICANS DONT GET ALONG TALKING ABOUT THE GANGBANGING WORLD YOU MUST FORGOT INNOCENT PEOPLE MEXICAN GANG BANGERS KILLED HOMMIE. YOUR BASING MY WHOLE OPION ON ONE FUCKING QUOTE NIGGA YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO PRISON OR BEEN IN A RACE RIOT

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 14th, 2008, 4:07 pm

Chuccky wrote: FIRST OF ALL MEXICAN GANGS ARE NEW THEY STARTED IN LIKE THEY 80'S
LOL.... in what world??

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 4:11 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
Chuccky wrote: FIRST OF ALL MEXICAN GANGS ARE NEW THEY STARTED IN LIKE THEY 80'S
LOL.... in what world??
nigga maybe before that or after i dont research exact dates nigga honestly who gives a fuck mexicans basically a new thing blacks been L.A. since for every immigrants or slowly moving in and my talk is white them two nigga took shots at me nigga not you dont jump in cuz nigga always like jumping on sides

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 4:20 pm

it went from me asking a simple question some nigga anwsered then some nigga saying i aint no crip or some shit like that calling niggaz phoney and i dont know shit nigga im on making money tips honestly you niggaz living the past homie i said them to long paragraphs to air out some shit put it out there end it there nigga bottom line every nigga got there own opion or belief you l.a niggaz on here dont speak out for every nigga feal what im saying so dont front like what you say is how it is everyone has there depiction of life i can sit here going back in forth who gives a fuck like the nigga said niggaz that dont live in l.a are phoneys and some l.a niggaz will tell you nah we got hoods in Washington texas to expand there drug business and other states know what im saying i dont give a fuck bout the shit i worry bout my family and getting mine some blood niggaz i dont par with on some real life shit this my shit i aint going say certain shit it is what it is. end it there i aint going to make no internet beef with niggaz i got respect for everyman that respects me dont respect me as a man suck my dick

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 14th, 2008, 4:48 pm

Chuccky wrote:nigga maybe before that or after (Mexican gangs started in the 80's) i dont research exact dates
But you do speak about dates- falsely.

nigga honestly who gives a fu-- mexicans basically a new thing.. new to who? You have cities, projects, and streets with spanish names.. Cali belonged to Mexico once upon a time, get your facts straight OG.
my talk is white them two nigga took shots at me nigga not you dont jump in because nigga always like jumping on sides
Sides?? I haven't even followed your convo, don't even know who you talking about- but typing in all CAPS and saying Mexican gangs started in the 80's jumped out at me...

how you from L.A. and say some shiite like that??

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » December 14th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Chuccky wrote: FIRST OF ALL MEXICAN GANGS ARE NEW THEY STARTED IN LIKE THEY 80'S SECOND YOU SOUND SO #%@&#%@ STUPID SAYING BLACKS AND MEXICANS ALL GET ALONG YOU AINT NO GANG BANGER IF YOU WAS YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYIN THAT SHIT LOL. SO YOUR SAYING CRIPS BLOODS AND ESE ALL GOOD YOU CAN GO TO THERE HOOD OR WAIT THAT BLOOD NIGGA LAST YEAR GOT POPPED GETTING OFF THE BUS WAS A MISTAKE OR WAIT THAT BLACK GIRL MEXICANS KILLED WAS A MISTAKE THEY LIKE BLACKS YOUR A #%@&#%@ IDIOT OBVIOSOULY A 9 TO 5 WORKING ESE OR MEXICAN DONT HATE BLACKS GANG BANGING ESE'S DONT LIKE BLACKS AND IF YOUR SAYING THERE IS NO BEEF YOU AINT BANGING YOUR JUST BASING YOU OPION ON PERSONAL OPION. YOU TOLD A WRONG MEXICAN HES BLACK HE WILL STICK IF GLOCK DOWN YOUR THROAT. AGAIN I AINT SAYYING SOME BLACKS AND MEXICANS DONT GET ALONG TALKING ABOUT THE GANGBANGING WORLD YOU MUST FORGOT INNOCENT PEOPLE MEXICAN GANG BANGERS KILLED HOMMIE. YOUR BASING MY WHOLE OPION ON ONE #%@&#%@ QUOTE NIGGA YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO PRISON OR BEEN IN A RACE RIOT
HOMIE BLACCS N LATINOS GET ALONG 4 D MOST PART. EVEN LOOKIN AT D RACIAL TENSION ON D W/S OF SOUTH CENTRAL DATS ALL GANG SHYT. D HARLEM 30 DATS A CRIP GANG IS COOL with D KING PARQUE BOYZ, AND TIGHT AS MESS with ATC THOSE R MEXICAN GANGS. U CAN CATCH A ATC N 30 CHILLIN TOGETHER ALL D TIME!! GUESS WAT DEY BOTH HATE SLOBS!!!! ITS D BLOODS, D R20, BPS J & C, N FTB that HATE MEXICANS N WILL BLAST 1 ON SITE. BUT CEE ITS CRIPS N ESES VS. SLOBS DATS ITS GANG SHYT. N I HAVE A LOT OF MEXICAN HOMIES SO U DONT KNO!!!!

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 14th, 2008, 4:59 pm

check this out chuccky cheese ass piru wanna be nigga. crippin and bloods are a los angeles thing. fuck followers.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 14th, 2008, 5:12 pm

how do you even start crippin and bloodin in another state? thats gay my nigga. not to mention the fact yall aint even got the culture talkin bout yall crips and bloods LMAO. cuzz dont make me laugh you sound like a clown.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 5:26 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
Chuccky wrote:nigga maybe before that or after (Mexican gangs started in the 80's) i dont research exact dates
But you do speak about dates- falsely.

nigga honestly who gives a fu-- mexicans basically a new thing.. new to who? You have cities, projects, and streets with spanish names.. Cali belonged to Mexico once upon a time, get your facts straight OG.
my talk is white them two nigga took shots at me nigga not you dont jump in because nigga always like jumping on sides
Sides?? I haven't even followed your convo, don't even know who you talking about- but typing in all CAPS and saying Mexican gangs started in the 80's jumped out at me...

how you from L.A. and say some shiite like that??
you right know what im sayin i dont mean new new homie i mean making mad noise new

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 5:35 pm

coastie wrote:how do you even start crippin and bloodin in another state? thats gay my nigga. not to mention the fact yall aint even got the culture talkin bout yall crips and bloods LMAO. cuzz dont make me laugh you sound like a clown.
your a fucking idiot other states have L.A ties any real nigga knows that know what im saying nigga OG'S FROM LA WENT TO OTHER STATES EXPAND THERE CRACK BUSINESS IF YOU SELL DRUGS YOU KNOW THAT SHIT FUCK IT YOU AROUND THE HOOD PEOPLE MEAN NIGGAZ ARE FAKE NIGGAZ THAT JUST WEAR IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL NEW YORK IS PROBALLY THE ONLY STATE WITH NO REAL LA AFFLICTION DO U RESEARCH HOMIE OR ASK AROUND SAY A NIGGA IS A PHONEY CRIP IN THE WRONG PLACE IT GET BLASTED.YOU CALLING A NIGGA FAKE IF HE PUSHES DRUGS MAKES MONEY DRIVERS NICE CAR FUCK BITCHES BUT HE CLAIMS TO BE A CRIP OR BLOOD HOMMIE U DONT NO SHIT HONESTLY. YOU WOULDN'T GO TO CERTAIN PLACES IN ATLANTA OR ANY WHERE ELSE THAT REP COLORS CALL THEM FAKE THEY WOULD SHOOT LIKE THEY WOULD IN LA AS I SAID BEFOR REAL NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE MAN A LONELY PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT PEOPLE OUT LA ARE PHONEYS ARE JUST HATERS MAN HONESTLY. ALSO IN JAIL YOU MEET NIGGAZ FROM CALIFORNIA AN REAL NIGGAZ THATS WHERE ALOT OF BLOODS AND CRIP NIGGAZ ARE RECRUITED YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING MAN

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 14th, 2008, 5:46 pm

woobanga wrote:
Chuccky wrote: FIRST OF ALL MEXICAN GANGS ARE NEW THEY STARTED IN LIKE THEY 80'S SECOND YOU SOUND SO #%@&#%@ STUPID SAYING BLACKS AND MEXICANS ALL GET ALONG YOU AINT NO GANG BANGER IF YOU WAS YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYIN THAT SHIT LOL. SO YOUR SAYING CRIPS BLOODS AND ESE ALL GOOD YOU CAN GO TO THERE HOOD OR WAIT THAT BLOOD NIGGA LAST YEAR GOT POPPED GETTING OFF THE BUS WAS A MISTAKE OR WAIT THAT BLACK GIRL MEXICANS KILLED WAS A MISTAKE THEY LIKE BLACKS YOUR A #%@&#%@ IDIOT OBVIOSOULY A 9 TO 5 WORKING ESE OR MEXICAN DONT HATE BLACKS GANG BANGING ESE'S DONT LIKE BLACKS AND IF YOUR SAYING THERE IS NO BEEF YOU AINT BANGING YOUR JUST BASING YOU OPION ON PERSONAL OPION. YOU TOLD A WRONG MEXICAN HES BLACK HE WILL STICK IF GLOCK DOWN YOUR THROAT. AGAIN I AINT SAYYING SOME BLACKS AND MEXICANS DONT GET ALONG TALKING ABOUT THE GANGBANGING WORLD YOU MUST FORGOT INNOCENT PEOPLE MEXICAN GANG BANGERS KILLED HOMMIE. YOUR BASING MY WHOLE OPION ON ONE #%@&#%@ QUOTE NIGGA YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN TO PRISON OR BEEN IN A RACE RIOT
HOMIE BLACCS N LATINOS GET ALONG 4 D MOST PART. EVEN LOOKIN AT D RACIAL TENSION ON D W/S OF SOUTH CENTRAL DATS ALL GANG SHYT. D HARLEM 30 DATS A CRIP GANG IS COOL with D KING PARQUE BOYZ, AND TIGHT AS MESS with ATC THOSE R MEXICAN GANGS. U CAN CATCH A ATC N 30 CHILLIN TOGETHER ALL D TIME!! GUESS WAT DEY BOTH HATE SLOBS!!!! ITS D BLOODS, D R20, BPS J & C, N FTB that HATE MEXICANS N WILL BLAST 1 ON SITE. BUT be ITS CRIPS N ESES VS. SLOBS DATS ITS GANG SHYT. N I HAVE A LOT OF MEXICAN HOMIES SO U DONT KNO!!!!
HERE WE GOO AGAIN! I AINT SAYING ALL MEXICANS DONT GET ALONG WITH BLACKS AS I SAID BEFORE NIGGAZ DONT BE READING GOOD I SAID CERTAIN ONES DONT THEY KILL INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT BUT YOU BEFORE SAID THERES NO PROBLEM THAT MADE ME SHOCK TO SAY HEY THERES NO PROBLEM. NOW YOU MAKE SENSE SAYING YOU CLIQUE WITH CERTAIN MEXICANS SETS YOU FEAL ME BEFORE YOU WAS LIKE THEY AINT NO MEXICANS ROUND YOU REALLY ALL THAT SHIT WHEN COMPTON IS 50/50 MEXICANS AND BLACKS. PERSONALLY IM COOL WITH ESES. BUT I KNOW OUT THERE THERE IS NIGGAZ THAT DONT LIKE CERTAIN MEXICANS AT ALL TO THE FACT THE KILLED THERE FAMILY MEMBERS I DONT FORGET THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DIED JUST BECAUSE THEY BLACK CERTAIN PEOPLE DO.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 14th, 2008, 5:52 pm

Chuccky wrote:
coastie wrote:how do you even start crippin and bloodin in another state? thats gay my nigga. not to mention the fact yall aint even got the culture talkin bout yall crips and bloods LMAO. cuzz dont make me laugh you sound like a clown.
your a #%@&#%@ idiot other states have L.A ties any real nigga knows that know what im saying nigga OG'S FROM LA WENT TO OTHER STATES EXPAND THERE CRACK BUSINESS IF YOU SELL DRUGS YOU KNOW THAT SHIT fu-- IT YOU AROUND THE HOOD PEOPLE MEAN NIGGAZ ARE FAKE NIGGAZ THAT JUST WEAR IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL NEW YORK IS PROBALLY THE ONLY STATE WITH NO REAL LA AFFLICTION DO U RESEARCH HOMIE OR ASK AROUND SAY A NIGGA IS A PHONEY CRIP IN THE WRONG PLACE IT GET BLASTED.YOU CALLING A NIGGA FAKE IF HE PUSHES DRUGS MAKES MONEY DRIVERS NICE CAR fu-- women BUT HE CLAIMS TO BE A CRIP OR BLOOD HOMMIE U DONT NO SHIT HONESTLY. YOU WOULDN'T GO TO CERTAIN PLACES IN ATLANTA OR ANY WHERE ELSE THAT REP COLORS CALL THEM FAKE THEY WOULD SHOOT LIKE THEY WOULD IN LA AS I SAID BEFOR REAL NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE MAN A LONELY PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT PEOPLE OUT LA ARE PHONEYS ARE JUST HATERS MAN HONESTLY. ALSO IN JAIL YOU MEET NIGGAZ FROM CALIFORNIA AN REAL NIGGAZ THATS WHERE ALOT OF BLOODS AND CRIP NIGGAZ ARE RECRUITED YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING MAN
Do my research cuzzzz???? i live in los angeles dumbass, this is my culture. i aint gotta do research to see shit aint the same as down here.

Got LA ties, so that mean yall gonna dick ride LA?? what went down in LA like 40 years ago went down in....LA! not new york, not chicago, not arizona, no seatle, not florida or the millions of other places on earth, it went down in the area of los angeles. this shit started with the OGs and there homies around them, it affected people lives in LOS ANGELES. niggas started becoming crips and bloods out here because that shit was out here and really crackin, niggas homies and family started getting dropped making them join up they hood and start bangin and shit. all that shit went down in LA, it affected poeple in LA.

^^^^^ thats all LA. thats why niggas out here bang. why do yall bang????

how do you wake up one day in another city and say to yourself you want to be a crip or a blood when you didnt even live in los angeles and these tragedies didnt effect.

your a clown my nigga, just like every other blood or crip that doesnt live in los angeles, some how your lives are all about crippin and bein a blood now....how the freak does that happen?? that dont make no damn sense.

see it makes sense in los angeles. for ex: "pop squally" is a gang banger in la, and one day his enemies ride on him, then that effects HIS hood, his family, his homies etc etc, his lil bro gon prolly get put on the hood to bang on the suckas that killed his big brother.

^^ thats gang bangin, faggot. its all connected, its some real shit.

not when "pop squally" move out to texas or some shit, hook up with some niggas, they think he cool and they get put on his hood, and now all of a sudden those niggas are CK and BK and PK and GK and all that shit. how you gonna have emotions for something you havent experienced.

shit i aint the most articulate person so i tried to put it as best as possible for you dumb niggas

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 14th, 2008, 6:04 pm

gang banging is a damn tragedy, and why out of town niggas would want to be bloods and crips is something i will never know. but let me take a few wild guesses.

its prolly music and shit that got these niggas all pumped up wtaching snoop dogg with his hollywood ass camera angles, music, good looking females, throwing money around all up in them music videos saying fly ass gang rhymes...and these stupid out of towners get all fascinated and shit. next day show up at school talkin about i met a OG from 83gc and he put me on and all this and that.

marks

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » December 15th, 2008, 3:04 am

Chuccky wrote:
woobanga wrote:
HOMIE BLACCS N LATINOS GET ALONG 4 D MOST PART. EVEN LOOKIN AT D RACIAL TENSION ON D W/S OF SOUTH CENTRAL DATS ALL GANG SHYT. D HARLEM 30 DATS A CRIP GANG IS COOL with D KING PARQUE BOYZ, AND TIGHT AS MESS with ATC THOSE R MEXICAN GANGS. U CAN CATCH A ATC N 30 CHILLIN TOGETHER ALL D TIME!! GUESS WAT DEY BOTH HATE SLOBS!!!! ITS D BLOODS, D R20, BPS J & C, N FTB that HATE MEXICANS N WILL BLAST 1 ON SITE. BUT be ITS CRIPS N ESES VS. SLOBS DATS ITS GANG SHYT. N I HAVE A LOT OF MEXICAN HOMIES SO U DONT KNO!!!!
HERE WE GOO AGAIN! I AINT SAYING ALL MEXICANS DONT GET ALONG WITH BLACKS AS I SAID BEFORE NIGGAZ DONT BE READING GOOD I SAID CERTAIN ONES DONT THEY KILL INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE JUST FOR THE fu-- OF IT BUT YOU BEFORE SAID THERES NO PROBLEM THAT MADE ME SHOCK TO SAY HEY THERES NO PROBLEM. NOW YOU MAKE SENSE SAYING YOU CLIQUE WITH CERTAIN MEXICANS SETS YOU FEAL ME BEFORE YOU WAS LIKE THEY AINT NO MEXICANS ROUND YOU REALLY ALL THAT SHIT WHEN COMPTON IS 50/50 MEXICANS AND BLACKS. PERSONALLY IM COOL WITH ESES. BUT I KNOW OUT THERE THERE IS NIGGAZ THAT DONT LIKE CERTAIN MEXICANS AT ALL TO THE FACT THE KILLED THERE FAMILY MEMBERS I DONT FORGET THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DIED JUST BECAUSE THEY BLACK CERTAIN PEOPLE DO.
UR A DUMBASS. COMPTON IS A CITY ITS NOT IN L.A. SHUT UR BITCH ASS UP U FAG.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2008, 4:59 pm

dubts wrote:i'm still laughin at this clown GEEKapone and his butt buddy toastie sayin f13 and 38th street is the dominant force on the e/s, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth, with all the active gangs on the e/s, mexicans aint pushin no lines, and if they are its on their own people, blacks still run the e/s, the avalons vs. the swans is cracking right now, the broadways vs the coast, grape smashing the coast, grape smashing the PJWs, the Hunters gettin smashed by WSP,
You dumbass, you just said Mexicans are only getting active against each other on the e/s yet all the other beefs you mention are black on black?
dubts wrote: i can go on and on.......
Realest shit you ever said.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 15th, 2008, 5:11 pm

[/quote]
UR A DUMBASS. COMPTON IS A CITY ITS NOT IN L.A. SHUT UR BITCH ASS UP U FAG.[/quote]

WHO SAID I SAID COMPTON WAS L.A YOU IDIOT , COMPTON IS KNOWN FOR NIGGAZ RIGHT USING THE FOR A FUCKING EXAMPLE DUMB NIGGA GO TO SCHOOL LEARN HOW TO READ YOU IDIOT I SAID COMPTON NOT LA I SAID COMPTON FOR EXAMPLE YOUR IDIOT HONESTLY YOU DONT NO SHIT YOUR THE FUCKING DUMB ASS WHERE IN THAT SENTENCE I SAID COMPTON IS LA U DUMB FUCK YOU DONT NO SHIT MAN YOU THINK YOU TUFF BUT YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A PUNK ASS TRICK TRYING ACT TUFF ON THE INTERNET

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 15th, 2008, 5:24 pm

coastie wrote:gang banging is a damn tragedy, and why out of town niggas would want to be bloods and crips is something i will never know. but let me take a few wild guesses.

its prolly music and shit that got these niggas all pumped up wtaching snoop dogg with his hollywood ass camera angles, music, good looking females, throwing money around all up in them music videos saying fly ass gang rhymes...and these stupid out of towners get all fascinated and shit. next day show up at school talkin about i met a OG from 83gc and he put me on and all this and that.

marks
COASTIE LISTEN
YOU A FUCKING IDIOT OKAY MOST TTHE TIME I BE IN TEXAS I AINT THERE RIGHT NOW FOR A COUPLE DAYS ON SOME OTHER SHIT RIGHT NOW GOING BACK. YOU A IDIOT YOU DUMB FUCK IN TEXAS THERES A SHIT LOAD OF MEXICANS. MS-13 IS THERE OKAY REAL GANG BANGERS REAL BLOODS REAL CRIPS SO YOU DONT NO SHIT OTHER STATES DO THAT SHIT IN A DIFFRENT WAY YOU UNDERSTAND BOTTOM LINE MOST WEST COAST STATES NEAR CALIFORNIA HAVE OGS THAT WENT TO OTHER STATES THEN MS--13 IN TEXAS IS TRYING TAKE OVER SHIT SO NIGGAZ SAY WE GOT TO PROTECT OURSELVES PICK UP A RAG AND BUST BACK KNOW ONE JOCKING NO L.A .AS I SAID BEFORE EVERYSATE GOT DIFF WAY SHIT RUNS YOU FEAL ME LIKE WOOBANGA THAT LA NIGGA ALWAYS TALKING MAD SHIT LIKE HE SOME OG. OTHER LA NIGGAZ MIGHT NOT TALK LIKE HIM AND JUST RESPECT REAL NIGGAZ NO MATTER WHEERE THEY FRUM. I GOT LOVE FOR L.A I LIKE L.A CERTAIN PEOPLE L.A WOULD SHOW ME LOVE FOR BEING REAL NOT FRONTING BUT I UNDERSTAND SOME NIGGAZ ALLWAYS GOING TALK SHIT BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY SO TUFF

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2008, 5:27 pm

Chuccky wrote:it went from me asking a simple question some nigga anwsered then some nigga saying i aint no crip or some shit like that calling niggaz phoney and i dont know shit nigga im on making money tips honestly you niggaz living the past homie i said them to long paragraphs to air out some shit put it out there end it there nigga bottom line every nigga got there own opion or belief you l.a niggaz on here dont speak out for every nigga feal what im saying so dont front like what you say is how it is everyone has there depiction of life i can sit here going back in forth who gives a fu-- like the nigga said niggaz that dont live in l.a are phoneys and some l.a niggaz will tell you nah we got hoods in Washington texas to expand there drug business and other states know what im saying i dont give a fu-- bout the shit i worry bout my family and getting mine some blood niggaz i dont par with on some real life shit this my shit i aint going say certain shit it is what it is. end it there i aint going to make no internet beef with niggaz i got respect for everyman that respects me dont respect me as a man suck my dick
Where are you from? bgcasper hasn't used English natively in at least 20 years and he can write more cohesively than this.
Chuccky wrote:DUMB NIGGA GO TO SCHOOL LEARN HOW TO READ YOU IDIOT I SAID COMPTON NOT LA I SAID COMPTON FOR EXAMPLE YOUR IDIOT HONESTLY YOU DONT NO SHIT YOUR THE #%@&#%@ DUMB ASS WHERE IN THAT SENTENCE I SAID COMPTON IS LA U DUMB fu-- YOU DONT NO SHIT MAN YOU THINK YOU TUFF BUT YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A PUNK ASS TRICK TRYING ACT TUFF ON THE INTERNET
^ Twofold irony.

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chuccky » December 15th, 2008, 5:35 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Chuccky wrote:it went from me asking a simple question some nigga anwsered then some nigga saying i aint no crip or some shit like that calling niggaz phoney and i dont know shit nigga im on making money tips honestly you niggaz living the past homie i said them to long paragraphs to air out some shit put it out there end it there nigga bottom line every nigga got there own opion or belief you l.a niggaz on here dont speak out for every nigga feal what im saying so dont front like what you say is how it is everyone has there depiction of life i can sit here going back in forth who gives a fu-- like the nigga said niggaz that dont live in l.a are phoneys and some l.a niggaz will tell you nah we got hoods in Washington texas to expand there drug business and other states know what im saying i dont give a fu-- bout the shit i worry bout my family and getting mine some blood niggaz i dont par with on some real life shit this my shit i aint going say certain shit it is what it is. end it there i aint going to make no internet beef with niggaz i got respect for everyman that respects me dont respect me as a man suck my dick
Where are you from? bgcasper hasn't used English natively in at least 20 years and he can write more cohesively than this.
Chuccky wrote:DUMB NIGGA GO TO SCHOOL LEARN HOW TO READ YOU IDIOT I SAID COMPTON NOT LA I SAID COMPTON FOR EXAMPLE YOUR IDIOT HONESTLY YOU DONT NO SHIT YOUR THE #%@&#%@ DUMB ASS WHERE IN THAT SENTENCE I SAID COMPTON IS LA U DUMB fu-- YOU DONT NO SHIT MAN YOU THINK YOU TUFF BUT YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A PUNK ASS TRICK TRYING ACT TUFF ON THE INTERNET
^ Twofold irony.
WHERE YOUR FROM HOMIES? YOU WANT SOME TO BACK DOWN YOU DONT KNO SHIT BOUT ME AND DEM NIGGAZ CONVERTATION

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”