Most active Crip & Blood sets on the West side.

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Most active Crip & Blood sets on the West side.

Unread post by mistadroop » December 25th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Who is really the Most active Crip & Blood sets on the West side???

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Most active Crip & Blood sets on the West side.

Unread post by kmcox » December 25th, 2008, 6:06 pm

60s n BPS

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » December 26th, 2008, 2:43 pm

40s and BPS, not even a question..... i've stated this several times already...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 26th, 2008, 6:19 pm

The Fortys aint busters, but their not the most active in violence on the w/s.

If the Fortys are the most active, where does that put the Harlems?

Becuase the Harlems brought them out of there shell during that Conflict.

They are battle tested because they went through hell for most of there existence.

The Harlems started them, the Sixtys made them.

There whole swagger developed by running under the Sixtys for years.

The Majority of all Fortys enemies are a result of their ties with the Sixtys.

Guilty by association

They just now coming into there own.

The Harlems gave them hell during that conflict.

Before that, the VNG/RFB used to pick these dudes off on 6th Ave and Vernon, staight target practive.

The BPS actually ran Audbon Jr High for years in Fortys Hood. Fortys home school.

What is the Fortys claim to fame?

The only thing going for the Fortys is that they took a page out of the 18st play book and went on a major recruitment spree and expanded their turf.

Yea the Fortys got there hand full of solid niggas, but no hood matches up on the w/s to The Notorious Ones.

Any nigga thats been stomping the pavement out here knows this.

------------------------------

Yea the Jungles are active, active in the Jungles, these dudes hold down the Jungles and the Jungles only, they dont rome the City or the w/s causing havic.

They always been a local gang , a territorial gang, you rarely if at all here about BPS out side their boundaries.

You dont here about them tearing up concerts, clubs, taking over Skating Ranks, roming the city smashing on everything, hated by gangs all over L.A County, like the Notorious Ones.

The only people that got hatred for BPS are there neighbors, it dont go beyond that.

So how are they the most active on the w/s

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 26th, 2008, 7:02 pm

check this out, the days of stomping skating rinks, concerts, are over, and even then that don't equal to being the most notorious, any random nigga can't start a fight at a concert, that shit don't equal active

i'm not speaking historically, because 40s definatley would not be in the top 5 even..... historically speaking i would put the Hoovers without a doubt, they the deepest on the W/S just gettin at everybody

speaking on current times the Jungles and 40s is raising hell right now, while everybody else is SLEEPIN, the Lanes and the Hoovers kick up dust constantly but thats further down south

check the papers its the Jays and the 40s gettin active on the W/S they making up most of the hot 1's right now over there, the other gangs is str8 sleepin, Jungles goin around chippin everybody, they a force to be reckoned with right now.....and when a 40 gets dropped its another homicide in Los Angeles that same night......they gettin active theres no denying it.....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 26th, 2008, 7:06 pm

as far as the harlems, they've been overshadowed by the 40s and the NHB20s for years now not to mention the jungles.... the Harlems r no longer factors, niggas don't care bout the harlems anymore, they aint out there raising hell like that.....

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 26th, 2008, 9:37 pm

dubts wrote:as far as the harlems, they've been overshadowed by the 40s and the NHB20s for years now not to mention the jungles.... the Harlems r no longer factors, niggas don't care bout the harlems anymore, they aint out there raising hell like that.....
Harlems are active...

They got major beef right now with longtime associates..

Darkside 40
Unrest with 60
Beef with 90
52 Hoovers
Harpys

--

NHB20's
Fruit Town
City Stone
Jungle

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » December 26th, 2008, 10:05 pm

SISS-- SIXTIES N JUNGLES. JUNGLES CUZ DEY SO DAMN BIG N SIXTIES CUZ DATS WHO SUM NIGGAS CEE WORRYING ABOUT ON D WEST. BUT YEAH D FONIES I WOULDN'T EVEN BAIL THRU DEY HOOD, LOL.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 27th, 2008, 1:29 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
dubts wrote:as far as the harlems, they've been overshadowed by the 40s and the NHB20s for years now not to mention the jungles.... the Harlems r no longer factors, niggas don't care bout the harlems anymore, they aint out there raising hell like that.....
Harlems are active...

They got major beef right now with longtime associates..

Darkside 40
Unrest with 60
Beef with 90
52 Hoovers
Harpys

--

NHB20's
Fruit Town
City Stone
Jungle
theyre not doing anything about any of these beefs, they were unresponsive to the Herpies

unrest with 60? that don't count as no beef

its Harlems Raymonds Coasts and E/S Gangstas.........not to mention their Rollin n-hood allies..........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 27th, 2008, 9:11 am

im not gonna keep going back and forth with you about my town.

im born and raised out here.

I went to the schools, jails, and ran the streets down here.

im on these streets, i live here, im not in some far away land.

i know niggas from these gangs.

i know when there is a war out here, espeacially on the w/s, especially if it envoles NHs & 0's.

You reading News Articles from Daly City Caifornia, i dont even know where thats shit is at, but it aint in L.A County.

The Fortys got active with there Harlem & Troube beefs.

Their Harlem beef was there only real back and forth War (1996-2006).

So if the Fortys are the most active, so are the Harlems.

If the Jungles are the most active, so ar the Eighteens Sts that be sneeking in in the Jungles playing Rambo.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » December 27th, 2008, 10:20 am

lol @ some of the things said in this thread, but anyway...its entertaining so continue with the hate, lies, etc.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 27th, 2008, 10:33 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:They got major beef right now with longtime associates..

Darkside 40
Unrest with 60
Beef with 90
52 Hoovers
Harpys
are these actual ongoing shooting wars?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 27th, 2008, 12:20 pm

xxx wrote:im not gonna keep going back and forth with you about my town.

im born and raised out here.

I went to the schools, jails, and ran the streets down here.

im on these streets, i live here, im not in some far away land.

i know niggas from these gangs.

i know when there is a war out here, espeacially on the w/s, especially if it envoles NHs & 0's.

You reading News Articles from Daly City Caifornia, i dont even know where thats shit is at, but it aint in L.A County.

The Fortys got active with there Harlem & Troube beefs.

Their Harlem beef was there only real back and forth War (1996-2006).

So if the Fortys are the most active, so are the Harlems.

If the Jungles are the most active, so ar the Eighteens Sts that be sneeking in in the Jungles playing Rambo.
even if we go by your theory that you went to the jails and were in the wars
the key word in all this is "were"

as of now you ain't in anything, and i'm not reading any news articles from "daly city" i dont know where you got this new location for me from, probably where you got "patrick" and the myspace pages, but moving right along here..

we're talking present time and the Harlems are unheard of presently, the 30s and 40s war is inactive right now, so the harlems don't need to be brought up, you said the harlems vs. darksides? thats cool but the darksides aren't makin any noise anyway, its the Aves thats doing the most

if the Jungles are active so are the 18s? yeah maybe, the 18s are deep as fuck though, the Jungles pushing 18s off they turf tells us who the more active ones are, right now the Jungles vs. 40s is cracking, the 18s not playing a major role right now......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 27th, 2008, 12:21 pm

NHBPSK wrote:lol @ some of the things said in this thread, but anyway...its entertaining so continue with the hate, lies, etc.
you got nothing to say, your not active your a streetgang.com banger, thats why you playing the back right now.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 27th, 2008, 12:22 pm

cliffard wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:They got major beef right now with longtime associates..

Darkside 40
Unrest with 60
Beef with 90
52 Hoovers
Harpys
are these actual ongoing shooting wars?
not from the Harlems they ain't...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » December 27th, 2008, 12:58 pm

so harlems are gettin clipped and not doing anything about it. when i read about things like that i find it quite difficult to believe, big well known hoods losing people and no retaliation taking place. just from a personal point of view if something happened to someone close to me i would be looking to do something about it, all them bangers with access to automatic weapons, some with personal ties and others looking to make or strengthen a reputation and no one does anything, that just seems odd to me.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » December 27th, 2008, 1:08 pm

dubts wrote:
NHBPSK wrote:lol @ some of the things said in this thread, but anyway...its entertaining so continue with the hate, lies, etc.
you got nothing to say, your not active your a streetgang.com banger, thats why you playing the back right now.

yea im a active net banger but u got damn near 300 posts/more posts then niggas who've been here since 04, and probably be on this shit everyday of ya sorry life.

pot callin the ketel blacc anybody? or is this nigga just retarded like i think. nigga must kno he was lyin bout somethin to take my comment to the heart.

gimme one reason ima net banger, find ONE. and i'll give u 5 reason ur one for every 1 reason u give me. seriously. Mr. 300 posts in a month and a half.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » December 27th, 2008, 1:17 pm

most active as of their history ?
or say last decade or so ?

my opinion from my time ,Hoovers was the doin the most on the West on the street in the jail,but i aint been livin down there in a minute so i cant speak on whats goin down right now.

Bloods,i cant say who was most active but i say DLB HPB BPS and NHB all was equally acitve

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 27th, 2008, 3:02 pm

The Hoovers are active in Jail, ill say that, but on the streets, gun play, i wouldnt give them that.

They let South X Los push them out their shit.

If they was that active, that wouldn't have happen.

52 Hoover Hood is flooded with with all kinds of outside sureno gangs.

52 Hoovers used to push to Normandie and Vermont Square Park was theres, now that whole stretch of land is 40's, TGs, and NHC's.

62 Brims push to Hoover St, making Hoover the dividing line 59 Hoovers/62 Brims.

107th St & Hoover St is Denver Lane Hood, Lanes claim 105/106 streets?

Menlos are sanwich right in the middle of Hooverland.

The ETGs worked them proper in the mid-90's.

i wont even speak on the 60/Hoover conflict in 1991-2, any Hoover that was around during those yeas knows the business.

But the Hoovers are Beast in that County Jail and have smashed at concents back in the days.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 27th, 2008, 3:58 pm

xxx wrote:The Hoovers are active in Jail, ill say that, but on the streets, gun play, i wouldnt give them that.

They let South X Los push them out their shit.
the south los got pushed too, i wouldnt give the hoover south los war to south los, they both took losses....112 hoover was never a stronghold anyway

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm

112 Hoovers were a Major Factor in the Orgins of West Side Crip'n.

They were there in the beginning.

That whole Washington High SChool Area, they were there.

They beefed with Denver Lanes, Blocc Crips, Underground Crips, Neighborhood Crips, and went against the Nine Owes.

they just got weak and watered down over the years and didnt handle there business with South x Los.

South x Los dont come from that area, they came in as outsiders and press there will, thats a lose for the Hoovers.

When you dont feel comfortable hanging on 112th Street, because of the Eses down the Block, thats a Lose.

That whole area is carved up now by some new wave shit called Pimp Town Gangstas 112st, Southside (SSK13), South x Los, that shit is a mess over there.........................

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » December 28th, 2008, 7:39 pm

IT WAS D DICC LICCS WHO HELPED PUSH 112HOOVER OUT. D SXL N D DICC LICCS WERE DOUBLE TEAMING D 112D, SO NOW D HTH IS GIVIN IT 2 D DICC LICCS N D 112BGC IS GOING HARD AGAINST SXL. LIKE DOWN FIG AND D 100'S...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » December 28th, 2008, 11:58 pm

xxx wrote:112 Hoovers were a Major Factor in the Orgins of West Side Crip'n.

They were there in the beginning.

That whole Washington High SChool Area, they were there.

They beefed with Denver Lanes, Blocc Crips, Underground Crips, Neighborhood Crips, and went against the Nine Owes.

they just got weak and watered down over the years and didnt handle there business with South x Los.

South x Los dont come from that area, they came in as outsiders and press there will, thats a lose for the Hoovers.

When you dont feel comfortable hanging on 112th Street, because of the Eses down the Block, thats a Lose.

That whole area is carved up now by some new wave shit called Pimp Town Gangstas 112st, Southside (SSK13), South x Los, that shit is a mess over there.........................
i'd attribute them getting weak and watered down because of the latino population moving into that area while blacks moved out.......

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » December 29th, 2008, 11:09 am

i was just sayin that Hoovers was on 1 back then,thats the reason they aint what they used to be,cause they got into it with so many hoods,Crips , Bloods , by the late 90s i start hearin about the C stand for Criminal,so i figured they aint what they was and from what yall sayin
60s had got way deep,Harlem niggaz was known,Raymonds was with it,as well as the 90s,83s

but yall niggaz know what the business is right now,i think at least some of yall,cause it be alot of wanna be gangsters on the net,niggaz that cant keep it real

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » January 2nd, 2009, 1:05 pm

60s IFG BPS 83 40s

wattsygsnoop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wattsygsnoop » February 22nd, 2009, 6:07 pm

BPS,20'S.40'S.60'S

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » February 23rd, 2009, 4:51 am

man i be in 112HCGVER hood all the time (THE LAY-LOWS) it aint no SOX LOS LIKE IT USED TO BE ITS A CLICK OVER THERE CALLED STK....STREET KNIGHTS

THEY HIT UP SK too....STREET KNIGHTS ALSO KNOWN AS STREET KINGS AND u see alot of new lil hoova nikkaz but its a real tricky area kuz u dont know who is who and who is from where...so everybody just be on some tense ish..it aint no line pushin area.....but its still creepy

but yeah I remember I used to go to ETNAS fish market off of 112th and vermont

U had never seen so many SOX LOS in your life (EARLY 90z late 80z) they even had graffiti all on the walls of their houses

sh*t change from day to day year to year

FOLLOW GOD THO: THATS WHAT MATTERS

detach
What city do you live in now?: pa

Unread post by detach » February 23rd, 2009, 4:53 am

woobanga wrote:IT WAS D DICC LICCS WHO HELPED PUSH 112HOOVER OUT. D SXL N D DICC LICCS WERE DOUBLE TEAMING D 112D, SO NOW D HTH IS GIVIN IT 2 D DICC LICCS N D 112BGC IS GOING HARD AGAINST SXL. LIKE DOWN FIG AND D 100'S...
if you're an ETG, shouldnt you be replacing your CKs with GCs instead the two Cs

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 23rd, 2009, 9:09 am

YP wrote:man i be in 112HCGVER hood all the time (THE LAY-LOWS) it aint no SOX LOS LIKE IT USED TO BE ITS A CLICK OVER THERE CALLED STK....STREET KNIGHTS

THEY HIT UP SK too....STREET KNIGHTS ALSO KNOWN AS STREET KINGS AND u see alot of new lil hoova nikkaz but its a real tricky area kuz u dont know who is who and who is from where...so everybody just be on some tense ish..it aint no line pushin area.....but its still creepy

but yeah I remember I used to go to ETNAS fish market off of 112th and vermont

U had never seen so many SOX LOS in your life (EARLY 90z late 80z) they even had graffiti all on the walls of their houses

sh*t change from day to day year to year

FOLLOW GOD THO: THATS WHAT MATTERS

PTGC 112 now claim HCG112 Hood

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » February 23rd, 2009, 10:22 am

detach wrote:
woobanga wrote:IT WAS D DICC LICCS WHO HELPED PUSH 112HOOVER OUT. D SXL N D DICC LICCS WERE DOUBLE TEAMING D 112D, SO NOW D HTH IS GIVIN IT 2 D DICC LICCS N D 112BGC IS GOING HARD AGAINST SXL. LIKE DOWN FIG AND D 100'S...
if you're an ETG, shouldnt you be replacing your CKs with GCs instead the two Cs
"GC". D FUCC OUTTA HERE U WEIRDO

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » February 23rd, 2009, 10:22 am

D FUCCCC OUTTA HERE

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 23rd, 2009, 10:56 pm

lol

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”