what hoods have the tightest alliances

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by dubts » January 3rd, 2010, 4:16 am

dunno bout hoovers, but Eight Tray hood day was full of 53 Avalons


as far as Hoovers and Insane that alliance is still crackin full force....

BPS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 4:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: JCKSN
Location: DOWN SOUTH

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by BPS » January 3rd, 2010, 6:58 pm

alexalonso wrote:Athen Park & Black Stone in the Jungle = Athens Jungles
Athens Miller Jungles too.

I remember years ago Hoover and Insanes from Long Beach were close. Not sure if they still have an alliance. Used to be call Hoosane.
APB AND MGB ARE STILL COOL WITH THE JAYS BUT ITS SORTA TENSE NOX BECAUSE JSBPS AINT DAMU RIDIN NO MO.

irunla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: November 14th, 2008, 10:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by irunla » January 4th, 2010, 4:43 pm

youngspade wrote:18st and Hoovers

Hoovers and ETG and IFG

Inglewood 13 and IFG (I-side)

Harlems and ATC

Never!!! I 13 and IFG been gettin into it for a minute! The I 13's got into it with the CPF's at the park on the 4th of July that one year and since then they stay gettin into it!

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 4th, 2010, 4:59 pm

irunla wrote:
youngspade wrote:18st and Hoovers

Hoovers and ETG and IFG

Inglewood 13 and IFG (I-side)

Harlems and ATC

Never!!! I 13 and IFG been gettin into it for a minute! The I 13's got into it with the CPF's at the park on the 4th of July that one year and since then they stay gettin into it!

Rookie,

*Doesnt know what I-Sude of IFG and wants to speak on it talking about the CPFS, your an Idiot if you think I havent met BIG Ranks through IFG 77/80/very few 92's of Inglewood trece......Nigga I know what im talking about CPFs and 94s are MAINLY little niggaz......with a SELECTIVE few, I mean SELECTIVE foo..., the I-side has too much goin on to even worry about whats going on up there. Ask yourself this question, have you ever see a IF and Rascal kick it together? LOL

I like that show ****** Marina :P

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 4th, 2010, 5:03 pm

youngspade wrote:
irunla wrote:
youngspade wrote:18st and Hoovers

Hoovers and ETG and IFG

Inglewood 13 and IFG (I-side)

Harlems and ATC

Never!!! I 13 and IFG been gettin into it for a minute! The I 13's got into it with the CPF's at the park on the 4th of July that one year and since then they stay gettin into it!

Rookie,

*Doesnt know what I-Sude of IFG and wants to speak on it talking about the CPFS, your an Idiot if you think I havent met BIG Ranks through IFG 77/80/very few 92's of Inglewood trece......Nigga I know what im talking about CPFs and 94s are MAINLY little niggaz......with a SELECTIVE few, I mean SELECTIVE foo..., the I-side has too much goin on to even worry about whats going on down there. Ask yourself this question, have you ever see a IF and Rascal kick it together? LOL

I like that show ****** :P
typo fixed

irunla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: November 14th, 2008, 10:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by irunla » January 4th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Ge yo facts right Tramp! Step away from the computer and come 2 the block nigga! The I 13's is BK all day period! Stop making shit up

irunla
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: November 14th, 2008, 10:51 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by irunla » January 4th, 2010, 8:44 pm

Ge yo facts right Tramp! Step away from the computer and come 2 the block nigga! The I 13's is BK all day period! Stop making shit up

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 5th, 2010, 12:49 am

irunla wrote:Ge yo facts right Tramp! Step away from the computer and come 2 the block nigga! The I 13's is BK all day period! Stop making shit up


Nigga your a dumbass, you stupid ass bitch and im far from a tramp dumbass! Inglewood Trece Big Marino himself kicks it with 77s, fuck you nigga,,,,

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 6th, 2010, 11:04 am

first off im from 89th fam second off all everyhood has inside beefs a lot off niggaz wasn't with that fsb thang that why some niggaz be trippin of it but its cool now and im in america now i be 3 month in amerca and 3 in the netherlands that for work now

And RTB's And Stones Aint Functionin Like that Anymore

thats BS the bity and nhb are cool with eachother the jays and nhb aint like they yusted to be but thats old news

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2010, 8:30 pm

irunla wrote:Ge yo facts right Tramp! Step away from the computer and come 2 the block nigga! The I 13's is BK all day period! Stop making shit up
this that internet super sureno shit again, I 13s ain't BK shit, where u from? IFG shut the I13's down, at most they makin noise with Queens or CPFs, if even that...... who is the I-13's BKing? who they dropping from IFG?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 8:33 pm

dubts wrote:
irunla wrote:Ge yo facts right Tramp! Step away from the computer and come 2 the block nigga! The I 13's is BK all day period! Stop making shit up
this that internet super sureno shit again, I 13s ain't BK shit, where u from? IFG shut the I13's down, at most they makin noise with Queens or CPFs, if even that...... who is the I-13's BKing? who they dropping from IFG?

LOL, most of the time you know what your talking about but sometimes you can go sour on a nigga, think I be talking BS!

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 383
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 10:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by spadeloc » January 13th, 2010, 8:38 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
PaulMasson wrote:cause athens park used to be pirus

what made them drop the Piru?
they might of dropped it cuzz they not in compton and maybe niggaz was talkin shit sayin that was a compton thang or maybe they just thought that themselves

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by dubts » January 13th, 2010, 10:09 pm

sickntwisted wrote:first off im from 89th fam second off all everyhood has inside beefs a lot off niggaz wasn't with that fsb thang that why some niggaz be trippin of it but its cool now and im in america now i be 3 month in amerca and 3 in the netherlands that for work now

And RTB's And Stones Aint Functionin Like that Anymore

thats BS the bity and nhb are cool with eachother the jays and nhb aint like they yusted to be but thats old news
lol @ this clown from the netherlends, stay your gay winter wonderland ass in the netherlends making snowmen chump, quit speakin on this LA gang shit tryna follow Casper's footsteps with that out of country weirdo shit, u niggaz kill me with that, the muthafuckin netherlands bruh? smfh.........

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 14th, 2010, 5:06 am

i be in my bigg ass house rollin a big ass ganja why you stay talkin bs over the grape nigga you aint that far from 89th come thru ask for the nigga that be talking shit on sg and dont come with the purple or you will get fucked up you talk alot off shit you from grape the most dangerous gang in the world right then pass thru the swans shouldn't be that match for "the most notorious gang" come thru with that last action hero shit and find out for yourself 89th and mckinley please and tell woobanger your ass homie who is probably you to stop it fake 83

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 14th, 2010, 5:11 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances
by youngspade on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:
nhb and bps nity and jungle

msb/nhf

145nhp/151/obp= a card 151obp is also nhp


sure you from Fams

aint yall beefin right now Families agaisnst mad swans???

Yup they were getting into it lol! They pulled a gun on someone I wont name but.......hes in the netherlands too!

you seem to know everything in l.a. you cant name names because you dont know who it is and namin niggaz on the net is NOT KOOL PERIOD... what are you wikipedia or google you stay hearing gang new what does it give you a hard one man its pathatic how niggaz be in other niggaz business like i said msb and nhf allways be having inner beefs its nothing new dont you see most niggaz be saying nhf or msb aint to much niggaz say fsb and its been that way everysince 88 mobsters been robbin niggaz from both hoods

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 14th, 2010, 9:44 am

sickntwisted wrote:Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances
by youngspade on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:
nhb and bps nity and jungle

msb/nhf

145nhp/151/obp= a card 151obp is also nhp


sure you from Fams

aint yall beefin right now Families agaisnst mad swans???

Yup they were getting into it lol! They pulled a gun on someone I wont name but.......hes in the netherlands too!

you seem to know everything in l.a. you cant name names because you dont know who it is and namin niggaz on the net is NOT KOOL PERIOD... what are you wikipedia or google you stay hearing gang new what does it give you a hard one man its pathatic how niggaz be in other niggaz business like i said msb and nhf allways be having inner beefs its nothing new dont you see most niggaz be saying nhf or msb aint to much niggaz say fsb and its been that way everysince 88 mobsters been robbin niggaz from both hoods
Actually thats an old post, and I wasnt talking about MSB and NHF

One of the little bisco's got into with the MSB's from IFG 77s! He got family from SWANS but them niggaz was on one! If im not mistaken its Baby Bisco!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by dubts » January 14th, 2010, 9:49 pm

sickntwisted wrote:i be in my bigg ass house rollin a big ass ganja

:lol: :lol: :lol: that shit sound like somethin casper would say, that nigga don't even make sense in english, "i be in my bigg ass house rollin a big ass ganja" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ this english as a 2nd language ass muthafuca

the fuc outta here clown

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 15th, 2010, 4:55 am

hahahahhaha you hatin in your ugly ass poor ass project jordan clowns that why i be im my big ass hous rollin a big ass ganja you jiggaboo you the reason real nigga hate yall anyway you already pass thru??? and asked until then stop talkin shit you lapd as nigga claimin you know everybody and everything

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by dubts » January 15th, 2010, 1:06 pm

sickntwisted wrote:hahahahhaha you hatin in your ugly ass poor ass project jordan clowns that why i be im my big ass hous rollin a big ass ganja you jiggaboo you the reason real nigga hate yall anyway you already pass thru??? and asked until then stop talkin shit you lapd as nigga claimin you know everybody and everything
this nigga just say jigaboo? :o str8 out of country weirdo

down goes another 1...

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 894
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by Coup » January 15th, 2010, 2:30 pm

^^ :shock: ^^ :lol:

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 17th, 2010, 10:21 am

you jiggaboo thats what them corny ass slave master called yall afro american styupid and there goes what you tryna expose everybody on sg but you seem to forget you best homie woobanger is straight fraud and YOU ARE NOT THAT FAR FROM 89TH PASS THRU WHAT YOU AFRAID??? YOU ALLREADY GOBBLED THE SWANS BALLS IN A LOT OFF POST SO YOU CAN PASS THRU AINT NOBODY GONNA HURT YOU :lol: :P

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by woobanga » January 17th, 2010, 5:28 pm

sickntwisted wrote:you jiggaboo thats what them corny ass slave master called yall afro american styupid and there goes what you tryna expose everybody on sg but you seem to forget you best homie woobanger is straight fraud and YOU ARE NOT THAT FAR FROM 89TH PASS THRU WHAT YOU AFRAID??? YOU ALLREADY GOBBLED THE SWANS BALLS IN A LOT OFF POST SO YOU CAN PASS THRU AINT NOBODY GONNA HURT YOU :lol: :P
DIS FUCCIN MARK. D ONLY 1 DATS A FRAUD HERE IS U FAGGOT. U A WIMPY ASS WHITE BOY FROM AMSTERDAM :lol: DATS HOW U FUCCIN MARKS TALK JIGGABOO. U EXPOSED URSELF ALREADY IN UR FIRST THREE POSTS. FAGGOT ASS WHITE BOY U AINT FROM NOWHERE

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 17th, 2010, 7:48 pm

woobanga wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:you jiggaboo thats what them corny ass slave master called yall afro american styupid and there goes what you tryna expose everybody on sg but you seem to forget you best homie woobanger is straight fraud and YOU ARE NOT THAT FAR FROM 89TH PASS THRU WHAT YOU AFRAID??? YOU ALLREADY GOBBLED THE SWANS BALLS IN A LOT OFF POST SO YOU CAN PASS THRU AINT NOBODY GONNA HURT YOU :lol: :P
DIS FUCCIN MARK. D ONLY 1 DATS A FRAUD HERE IS U FAGGOT. U A WIMPY ASS WHITE BOY FROM AMSTERDAM :lol: DATS HOW U FUCCIN MARKS TALK JIGGABOO. U EXPOSED URSELF ALREADY IN UR FIRST THREE POSTS. FAGGOT ASS WHITE BOY U AINT FROM NOWHERE

You letting this nigga disrespect your manhood publicly lol!

But that jiggaboo shit is fishy, I couldnt think of in million years of typing the word jiggaboo out because thats something not in my vocabulary! How I type is how I talk!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by perongregory » January 18th, 2010, 10:14 pm

If the nigga real he aint black american, that sound like some shit one of them foreign blacks that be hatin on niggas be sayin.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 20th, 2010, 4:17 am

i aint from amsterdam and i say jiggaboo cause i can it dont hurt my feling yes im black not that afro american black that caribean black and everybody hate afro american even yall hate ya self only in america niggaz be hating on a niggaz because off his lighter color or hair now am i lying???? and i talk how i want period yall niggaz is still slaves without knowing man trapped to your project with stupid excuses like "the man holding us down"man i allways loved to be american but since i traveld the world and see real niggaz act and do with nothing at all real broke ass niggaz i changed englightment is good for narrawheaded jiggaboo Nigger NIgga how ever you write or say it its an diss period i aint no NIGGA NIGGER OR JIGGABOO Ii'm a person thats how I c

by perongregory on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 pm

If the nigga real he aint black american, that sound like some shit one of them foreign blacks that be hatin on niggas be sayin.

why do you think they look at yall like that???
afro american are a disgrace to black if you look at all the excuses they make you know that on my island nigger still cant swim in some waters that are only for whites and yall act like yall got it bad
look i dont hate people i hate the mentality off some off them and some afro americans not all need to change now if you feel im wrong explain to me why


and woobanger you talking about expose you cant expose me until you pass on 89th so how about it

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by woobanga » January 20th, 2010, 4:59 pm

sickntwisted wrote:i aint from amsterdam and i say jiggaboo cause i can it dont hurt my feling yes im black not that afro american black that caribean black and everybody hate afro american even yall hate ya self only in america niggaz be hating on a niggaz because off his lighter color or hair now am i lying???? and i talk how i want period yall niggaz is still slaves without knowing man trapped to your project with stupid excuses like "the man holding us down"man i allways loved to be american but since i traveld the world and see real niggaz act and do with nothing at all real broke ass niggaz i changed englightment is good for narrawheaded jiggaboo Nigger NIgga how ever you write or say it its an diss period i aint no NIGGA NIGGER OR JIGGABOO Ii'm a person thats how I c

by perongregory on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 pm

If the nigga real he aint black american, that sound like some shit one of them foreign blacks that be hatin on niggas be sayin.

why do you think they look at yall like that???
afro american are a disgrace to black if you look at all the excuses they make you know that on my island nigger still cant swim in some waters that are only for whites and yall act like yall got it bad
look i dont hate people i hate the mentality off some off them and some afro americans not all need to change now if you feel im wrong explain to me why


and woobanger you talking about expose you cant expose me until you pass on 89th so how about it
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: IS THERE ANY DOUBT NOW LOLL!!! DIS FOOL FULLY EXPOSED HIMSELF with DIS GAY ASS POST. DIS NIGGA TALKIN ABOUT EVERYBODY HATES AFRO AMERICANS, NIGGA ITS AFRICAN AMERICAN U BITCH ASS NIGGA, BUT CLAIMS AN AFRO AMERICAN GANG LMAO. NIGGA SAYIN SQUARE SHIT LIKE HOW NIGGAS COMPLAININ ABOUT "D MAN HOLDIN NIGGAS DONW" N NIGGAS BEING "TRAPPED IN THEIR PROJECTS" U DUMB ASS NIGGA THEN WHY ARE U CLAIMIN A GANG, IF U WAS REALLY FROM SWANS U WOULD GET DPED FOR SAYIN SUM DUMB SHIT LIKE that U FUCCIN WHITE BOY. U FAKE ASS GAY ASS EURO TRASH HONKEY NEVER BEEN 2 D STATES NO MORE WASTING TIME ON U WHITE BOY :lol:

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 11:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by woobanga » January 20th, 2010, 5:10 pm

sickntwisted wrote:i aint from amsterdam and i say jiggaboo cause i can it dont hurt my feling yes im black not that afro american black that caribean black and everybody hate afro american even yall hate ya self only in america niggaz be hating on a niggaz because off his lighter color or hair now am i lying???? and i talk how i want period yall niggaz is still slaves without knowing man trapped to your project with stupid excuses like "the man holding us down"man i allways loved to be american but since i traveld the world and see real niggaz act and do with nothing at all real broke ass niggaz i changed englightment is good for narrawheaded jiggaboo Nigger NIgga how ever you write or say it its an diss period i aint no NIGGA NIGGER OR JIGGABOO Ii'm a person thats how I c

by perongregory on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 pm

If the nigga real he aint black american, that sound like some shit one of them foreign blacks that be hatin on niggas be sayin.

why do you think they look at yall like that???
afro american are a disgrace to black if you look at all the excuses they make you know that on my island nigger still cant swim in some waters that are only for whites and yall act like yall got it bad
look i dont hate people i hate the mentality off some off them and some afro americans not all need to change now if you feel im wrong explain to me why


and woobanger you talking about expose you cant expose me until you pass on 89th so how about it
N LOL @ PASS ON 89TH DIS EURO FAG DOESNT EVEN KNO ABOUT CROSSSTREETS

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 21st, 2010, 5:42 pm

sickntwisted, you aint a blood, you aint from swans, and you damn sure aint from california...ur a dude from the netherlands, who tried to play that "i travel" shit..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 21st, 2010, 5:45 pm

"YOU ARE NOT THAT FAR FROM 89TH PASS THRU WHAT YOU AFRAID??? YOU ALLREADY GOBBLED THE SWANS BALLS IN A LOT OFF POST SO YOU CAN PASS THRU AINT NOBODY GONNA HURT YOU :lol: :P"

what u finna do homie? you always talkin about come on 89th, come out to 89th, pass through, this, that, but i know you a fake, because all the fakes always say "come through the hood!" and shit, always try to act like they r going to bring you to the hood and converse about SG.com or somethin, i bet if somebody really went to swans hood this nigga would be on some "i been in the netherlands unlike your broke ass!" type stuff... you a FAKE

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by youngspade » January 21st, 2010, 6:23 pm

pistolslanga wrote:"YOU ARE NOT THAT FAR FROM 89TH PASS THRU WHAT YOU AFRAID??? YOU ALLREADY GOBBLED THE SWANS BALLS IN A LOT OFF POST SO YOU CAN PASS THRU AINT NOBODY GONNA HURT YOU :lol: :P"

what u finna do homie? you always talkin about come on 89th, come out to 89th, pass through, this, that, but i know you a fake, because all the fakes always say "come through the hood!" and shit, always try to act like they r going to bring you to the hood and converse about SG.com or somethin, i bet if somebody really went to swans hood this nigga would be on some "i been in the netherlands unlike your broke ass!" type stuff... you a FAKE

You been on a roll man, stop it your gonna make me have a heart attack!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 22nd, 2010, 5:16 am

why talk if you can see and you call me fake??? pass thru nigga it aint hard even if i gave you my name niggaz would be like no he aint real cause they dont know nobopdy around here :shock: if you didnt know please pass thru you will see

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 10:57 am

Re: what hoods have the tightest alliances

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 22nd, 2010, 5:19 am

a lott off you NIGGAZ be teaming up kissin each other ass then when yall get in a argument yall start callin each other fake that homo shit for any real banger that been reppin they set for years blood sweat and tears cant even take these kind off sites serious yall know and if you aint bangin wtf are u diong on a gangs site???? what u a groupie?? dont asnwer that

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”