KITCHEN CRIP

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

KITCHEN CRIP

Unread post by vt » July 29th, 2003, 8:41 am

IS KITCHEN CRIP A BIG HOOD IN CALIFRONIA, IS 81ST IN THE KITCHEN CRIP TERRITORY?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: KITCHEN CRIP

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 1:37 am

nobody seems to answer your question so i ll do my best , no i don,t think you have 81 st kitchen acording to the few boys i knew from kitchen they use to hang on leon washington park as their east and compton av as their west firestone as their north ,compton avenue crips to their south so ill put 92nd as their south so i thing kitchen claim 87 st so i was wondering were alonso found 116 kitchen and 97 and 95 ? i need to know cause compton avenue crips are running those streets ....but i can be all wrong since its not my area ...

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 30th, 2003, 6:17 am

alright good lookin on answering my question b.g. casper

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 1st, 2003, 1:28 am

in the 1980s in early 1990s they was a big hood but alot of members was killed in alot was lock up they hang out on 80thst 87thst 116thst 120thst they main enemies are the swann bloods in the east coast crips.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 1st, 2003, 7:16 am

120 st ???? were in 120 ? you know its willowbrook ....i didn't know they had a hood on the compton side of 105 frwy were ??? wich av ? cause from mona blvd to willowbrook its mona park then from willmington to central its cv 117 and carver park , then from central to avalon its miller 120 st than from san pedro to broadway its 118 block east coast ? so were is kitchen and 118 east side hutsler ?????

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » August 1st, 2003, 11:17 am

I dont know the exact street but i do rememeber that it was a kitchen hood close to athens park And What crip set hang in Magic Johnson Park?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 1st, 2003, 12:29 pm

majic johson parc its all blood cousin ,its ujima village town hutsler piru ,and on north of that park its miller gangstas blood ,i don't see no kitchen around there ,and the closest crips are 118 st east coast blocc crips but they don't hang on majic jhonson park ...

Anonymous
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Anonymous » August 2nd, 2003, 4:13 pm

the kitchen crips hang on 120thst in avalon in on 121st in avalon the bloods kicc it on 124th in all the way down 2 140th in avalon until you get to cpt. on 121st the kitchen have 3 og homies that live over there so sometimes you might catch 3 cars deep of kitchens over there that aint they hood but they swear it is. i consider there hood 87kcg in 116kcg...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 2nd, 2003, 9:14 pm

thanks for your answer capone 2 but if they near avalon ,how do they claim 116 wich is avalon hood ?the apartments on west avalon blvd belongs to avalon gc 116 ...so ? i really think their real hood is 87 kitchen .not 97

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » August 2nd, 2003, 10:22 pm

oh i see i remember ruinng in to some kitchens at the store on avalon 120st. They tried to play me with that "what up blood? whats bracking" THey was hella deep that day thought , I had to put them air forces to use

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 2nd, 2003, 11:38 pm

Kitchen Crips have three hoods.

1) 116 Kitchen Crips are Central (east), Imperial (north), 105 freeway (south) and about 1/2 block east of Wadsworth (west)

2. 95 Kitchen Crips are from 92nd Street (north) Compton Ave (east), Parmalee (west) and about 1/2 block north of 96th Street (south). To the north of are 89 East Coast, east are the 95/97 Compton Ave Crips, to the south are the 96th Street Crips, and to the west is 92 Hat Gang Crips.

3. 87 Kitchen Crips are from Fireston (north), Mary Ave (east), 92nd Street (south), and Central Ave (west).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 3rd, 2003, 12:54 am

respect ... thanks i only knew about 87 st i knew they had a hood around 95 but i though the cac took it ,cause there is no 95 st in the 95 st kitchen territory...i though this area was divided between hat gang and cac ... thanks again .

their hood in 116 st is real small ,east of them is it them eastside hutsler 115 and north of them its the bellhaven bounty hunters right?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 3rd, 2003, 12:57 am

i did a mistake i was talkin about west of them 115 kitchen you have east side hutslers ?west of them its cv 117 st downers

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 15th, 2004, 6:06 pm

`

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 8th, 2005, 5:29 am

What type of numbers are the Kitchen Crips holding? I know they gotta be big on some level because they got KC gangs in other cities they even had Kitchen Crips out in Rockford Illinois back in 91 and 92 that tripped me out

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 8th, 2005, 1:29 pm

Young Dre from 87 Kitchen moved out to the bay and did an album back when
he wsa hard as fuck on the mic

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 8th, 2005, 9:21 pm

The Kitchen's in the 80's aint too deep. Kant speak for the rest of them.

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » December 11th, 2005, 9:39 pm

Do the Kitchens beef with F13 too. I mean them being crips and all.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 16th, 2005, 10:41 pm

if ya run into a OG Kitchen name Big Dae Dae, tell em PNuT (SBCC) and J-Ride (PBCC) said get at us, he know where im at but i dont know where he at now...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 18th, 2005, 3:43 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]if ya run into a OG Kitchen name Big Dae Dae, tell em PNuT (SBCC) and J-Ride (PBCC) said get at us, he know where im at but i dont know where he at now...[/quote]bg j ride 900 blocc ?u must be around 30

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 19th, 2005, 2:36 am

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:if ya run into a OG Kitchen name Big Dae Dae, tell em PNuT (SBCC) and J-Ride (PBCC) said get at us, he know where im at but i dont know where he at now...
bg j ride 900 blocc ?u must be around 30
Yeah, im 32...bg j-ride 900 blocc is my younger cuzzin (he 30)

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 31st, 2005, 12:43 pm

where did they get dey name from?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 10:11 pm

bgcasper wrote:120 st ???? were in 120 ? you know its willowbrook ....i didn't know they had a hood on the compton side of 105 frwy were ??? wich av ? cause from mona blvd to willowbrook its mona park then from willmington to central its cv 117 and carver park , then from central to avalon its miller 120 st than from san pedro to broadway its 118 block east coast ? so were is kitchen and 118 east side hutsler ?????
theres a few ESHustlers in the apartments across the street from the park. They were originally 108 ESH, and started a new set.

Bloods use to stay there but they got overran. The Millers really dont have any hood any more. They are making absolutely NO NOISE at all. You will see crips spread out through there hood.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 2nd, 2006, 10:14 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:What type of numbers are the Kitchen Crips holding? I know they gotta be big on some level because they got KC gangs in other cities they even had Kitchen Crips out in Rockford Illinois back in 91 and 92 that tripped me out
they arent deep, but they aint no punks. Lost alot of homies when they were beefing hard with the 89 ECC. And lost homies to the Swans. NBut they aint punks though.

I use to kick it in there hood over on 87th and Zamora. Big K-Loc was 1 of there hardest riders, he was killed by the 89 EC, when he fell to the ground, he said, "this still Kitchen on mine".

They ahve alot of guys who use to be from YBI back in the day, who are grown now, and claiming Kitchen.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 2nd, 2006, 10:25 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:What type of numbers are the Kitchen Crips holding? I know they gotta be big on some level because they got KC gangs in other cities they even had Kitchen Crips out in Rockford Illinois back in 91 and 92 that tripped me out
Kitchen Crips in Rockford, IL????
Ain't no Crips and Bloods over here. I was only 11 or 12 back in 91-92' but I never heard about them holdin a demo round here. Only People & Folk mobs.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » February 24th, 2007, 12:26 pm

Anonymous wrote:Kitchen Crips have three hoods.

1) 116 Kitchen Crips are Central (east), Imperial (north), 105 freeway (south) and about 1/2 block east of Wadsworth (west)

2. 95 Kitchen Crips are from 92nd Street (north) Compton Ave (east), Parmalee (west) and about 1/2 block north of 96th Street (south). To the north of are 89 East Coast, east are the 95/97 Compton Ave Crips, to the south are the 96th Street Crips, and to the west is 92 Hat Gang Crips.

3. 87 Kitchen Crips are from Fireston (north), Mary Ave (east), 92nd Street (south), and Central Ave (west).
Are these borders still true?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 28th, 2007, 10:10 am

terren2000 wrote:
they arent deep, but they aint no punks. Lost alot of homies when they were beefing hard with the 89 ECC. And lost homies to the Swans. NBut they aint punks though.

I use to kick it in there hood over on 87th and Zamora. Big K-Loc was 1 of there hardest riders, he was killed by the 89 EC, when he fell to the ground, he said, "this still Kitchen on mine".

They ahve alot of guys who use to be from YBI back in the day, who are grown now, and claiming Kitchen.

KITCHEN CRIPS IS ARE THE ONES NOT MAKING NOISE I DO HEAR ABOUT MILLERS BUT NEVER HEAR OR SEE KITCHENS.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » July 1st, 2007, 11:19 am

Allies?

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » July 2nd, 2007, 8:00 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:Allies?

They got a baby hood in san pedro call Boss Hogg Kitchen Crip AKA Boss Playas & they wear Green & Gold

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » September 20th, 2007, 1:35 pm

Do kitchen crips go by the gangster card in LA???

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 26th, 2007, 8:45 am

FLUID wrote:
Kitchen Crips in Rockford, IL????
Ain't no Crips and Bloods over here. I was only 11 or 12 back in 91-92' but I never heard about them holdin a demo round here. Only People & Folk mobs.
I had a little homie who was about 14 at the time from up that way who had moved down to my neighborhood in the early 90s telling me about Kitchen Crips up in Illinois...it had to be either Rockford or Freeport..one or the other but only reason I know he wouldn't make up some shit like that is because he wasn't even into gangs or the gang life..he just always lived in the hood and had family that were members of various gangs..but I ask him out the blue about the gang situation up there and he said the usual gangs u would hear about in the Midwest and then said Kitchen Crips..and at the time that was the first time I had ever even heard of them because we didnt have Kitchen Crips in Houston..i was like "how did they get that name?" and he was even like "I dont know but thats what they are calling themselves". Im just going by what he told me.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » February 7th, 2009, 4:30 am

87's is some sneeky mutha fuccas,back in the day them niggas used to pop up out of nowhere. Go down 87th from central, head east to hooper, or zamora, or even plevka or mary. no kitchens, its flowersK and 89ECC. the 87kc is on the other side of firestone.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”