KITCHEN CRIP

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: KITCHEN CRIP

Unread post by 353 » February 7th, 2009, 10:46 am

them Kitchen niggaz was up in Seattle for a while ,some of em OG status now
it might still be some but they aint like they was,they got to hittin another state
2 of they homies got smoked,and it wasnt even gang related,females ya know
then the feds got with em too

Young Dre be spittin
aint Maylay from Kitchen too ?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » February 7th, 2009, 11:48 pm

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » February 8th, 2009, 4:50 am

Young Dre is from kitchen, but maylay ain't, i think maylay from ECC

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » February 10th, 2009, 11:03 am

87 KCG.. I know these guys cannot be deep but last I heard they working with F13 and that sounds funny because with F13 dissing crips and africans americans and all but I guess...

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » February 10th, 2009, 11:28 am

Curious15 wrote:87 KCG.. I know these guys cannot be deep but last I heard they working with F13 and that sounds funny because with F13 dissing crips and africans americans and all but I guess...
NIGGA U MUST CEEE FUCCIN CRAZY. DEY AINT WORKIN with NO FUCCIN F13. Y WOULD F13 WANT 2 WORK with A SMALL CRIP GANG. DEY SAY DEY N-KILLA N DEY CRIP KILLA

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » February 11th, 2009, 4:32 am

Well in that case these guys must Shut Up when F13 come around... writing and dissin.. I guess they act like they dont see that.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 11th, 2009, 1:50 pm

Curious15 wrote:Well in that case these guys must Shut Up when F13 come around... writing and dissin.. I guess they act like they dont see that.
the fuck are you talking about? where did you see the kitchens shutting up when F13 comes around? nobody gives a fuck about f13 you internet wierdo

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » February 11th, 2009, 9:26 pm

First of all im just saying with the F13 (crossing C's out and N letter and the word) the kitchen crips know what is going on I mean they have to right? They live in the same area as the F13 and yet when the F13 does this racist or anti crip stuff then KCG must look the other way Meaning they dont want no problems.... I mean come on the F13 shooting innocent black people over there F13 might have mistaken a KCG as a enemy and BOOM I guess they never no who did it but knowing niggas they'd prolly blame ECC before they ever dream about blaming F13

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 11th, 2009, 10:55 pm

Curious15 wrote:First of all im just saying with the F13 (crossing C's out and N letter and the word) the kitchen crips know what is going on I mean they have to right? They live in the same area as the F13 and yet when the F13 does this racist or anti crip stuff then KCG must look the other way Meaning they dont want no problems.... I mean come on the F13 shooting innocent black people over there F13 might have mistaken a KCG as a enemy and BOOM I guess they never no who did it but knowing niggas they'd prolly blame ECC before they ever dream about blaming F13
again ... nobody cares about f13 except these internet gangsters....

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » February 12th, 2009, 4:12 pm

I'm not from NOWHERE just a regular LA nigga... But shit I know about these racist mexican gangs and it is hard to watch another black gang ignore them because if they wanted to be honest with themselves The Kitchens know they hood would get it way worst than ECC... If they went up against F13.. who clearly dont like no niggas on the eastside UNLESS you helping them get rid of other niggas... but the way I see it is that if they ever finish this beef (F13 VS ECC) they just gone turn around and start a new beef with another E/S Black Gang.... (F13 VS KCG) or MSB FSB or whatever...

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » February 12th, 2009, 8:35 pm

Curious15 wrote:I'm not from NOWHERE just a regular LA nigga... But shit I know about these racist mexican gangs and it is hard to watch another black gang ignore them because if they wanted to be honest with themselves The Kitchens know they hood would get it way worst than ECC... If they went up against F13.. who clearly dont like no niggas on the eastside UNLESS you helping them get rid of other niggas... but the way I see it is that if they ever finish this beef (F13 VS ECC) they just gone turn around and start a new beef with another E/S Black Gang.... (F13 VS KCG) or MSB FSB or whatever...
Exactly. I dont get these thick headed niggas like the Swans. Cool with F13 when they got monkeys hanging from their porches and on some NK type shit. Man, wake the fuck up. LOL. Its obvious these fools dont like blacks and they actin like everything is buddy buddy. I dont get these niggas..

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 12th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Triggeration wrote:
Curious15 wrote:I'm not from NOWHERE just a regular LA nigga... But shit I know about these racist mexican gangs and it is hard to watch another black gang ignore them because if they wanted to be honest with themselves The Kitchens know they hood would get it way worst than ECC... If they went up against F13.. who clearly dont like no niggas on the eastside UNLESS you helping them get rid of other niggas... but the way I see it is that if they ever finish this beef (F13 VS ECC) they just gone turn around and start a new beef with another E/S Black Gang.... (F13 VS KCG) or MSB FSB or whatever...
Exactly. I dont get these thick headed niggas like the Swans. Cool with F13 when they got monkeys hanging from their porches and on some NK type shit. Man, wake the fu-- up. LOL. Its obvious these fools dont like blacks and they actin like everything is buddy buddy. I dont get these niggas..
what they supposed to do? F13 don't want it with the E/S Damus, the f13 take orders from the e/s damus, the f13 is considered by the LAPD as a faction of the Bloods, just look at that injunction article....

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » February 13th, 2009, 7:41 am

I AGREE with DUBT, N HOMIE HOW R DEY RACIST. I MEAN I KNO DEY RACIST NOW BUT HOW R F13 RACIST WHEN DEY GOT NIGGAS IN DERE SET, LOL. IT WAS D ECC WHO STARTED D SHIT with DEM BY JACCING SUM DOPE OFF DEM. TOAST DID that LOL. I MEAN KEEP IT REAL HERE LOL!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm

i thought florencia were cool with the local damus. dont they share part of their hood with sixties as well and never had trouble?

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 13th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Triggeration wrote:
Exactly. I dont get these thick headed niggas like the Swans. Cool with F13 when they got monkeys hanging from their porches and on some NK type shit. Man, wake the fu-- up. LOL. Its obvious these fools dont like blacks and they actin like everything is buddy buddy. I dont get these niggas..

idiot, slap yourself for speaking on two groups of people you dont know, the swans and the f13. slap yourself for that. you dont fucking know whats going on socially between those two hoods so do even speak on it. thats a A and B situation so go ahead and C your ass out of it.

faggot

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » February 13th, 2009, 5:34 pm

coastie wrote:
Triggeration wrote:

idiot, slap yourself for speaking on two groups of people you dont know, the swans and the f13. slap yourself for that. you dont #%@&#%@ know whats going on socially between those two hoods so do even speak on it. thats a A and B situation so go ahead and C your ass out of it.

faggot

What are you arguing by when u callin them a faggot...U not sayin nothin in defense but faggot...???????

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » February 14th, 2009, 2:53 am

NIGGAS WATCH TOO MUCH TV...F13 GOT MORE THAN A FEW BLACK NIGGAS FROM THEY HOOD...THAT LIL MONKEY AND SHIT WAS FOR TV....THEY BEEN COOL WITH THE SWANS FOR YEARS...NOW U PROBABLY GOT A COUPLE OF EM WHO DONT LIKE BLACKS BUT MOST OF THEM AINT RACIST...JUST LIKE IN A BLACK HOOD U USUALLY GOT A COUPLE NIGGAS WHO DONT LIKE MEXICANS BUT MOST NIGGAS IS STRAIGHT WITH MEXICANS...ME AND MY GIRL USE TO KICK IT AND SMOKE AT ROOSEVELT PARK IN THEY HOOD...AND THEY USE TO BE UP THERE THICK...THERE NEVER TRIPPED ON ME...SHIT ONE OF EM ASK ME DID I WANT TO BUY A POUND OF WEED....I JUST MADE SURE THEY KNEW I WAS A DAMU....THEY WAS STRAIGHT REAL TALK

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 9:01 am

coastie wrote:
Triggeration wrote:

idiot, slap yourself for speaking on two groups of people you dont know, the swans and the f13. slap yourself for that. you dont #%@&#%@ know whats going on socially between those two hoods so do even speak on it. thats a A and B situation so go ahead and C your ass out of it.

faggot

What are you arguing by when u callin them a faggot...U not sayin nothin in defense but faggot...???????[/quote]

i guess you think its cool for someone to be talking shit about two people they dont know about.

that clown doesnt live in the f13s or swans but yet he feels its his duty to question their relationship. he dont know shit about whats going on down their but he wants to mock the swans for getting str8 with f13. niggas like that need to get smacked.

he the same faggot that drove down compton ave one day and concluded that 59 is gone.

59 is strong! and 76 is thin but not gone and they put in work for EC.

niggas need to stop speaking on things they dont know. and stop thinking you KNOW things when you HEARD it from someones mouth.

this niggas talking about f13 dont like niggas which is BS, have you ever been to free house/fremont?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 15th, 2009, 9:32 am

59 Is Strong?

More Like Gone.

59 are the least active out of all COast.

You'll run into a 1st b4 a 59.

F13 dominates Bethune Park and the surrounding area.

(Slasuon to Gage, Central Ave all the way Back to Hunington Park)

There no Blacks in that area for there to be a strong 59 presence.

59s were active back in the days against the Villians & Pueblos, but those days are long gone.

We've been down this road already, the eastside in on the clock in 5 to 10 more years its gonna be just another Barrio.

With no Blacks in the Area, means no Black Gangs

And there is nothing we can do about it unless Africans or Belizeans start migratiing in numbers, or all the e/s niggas that took off to all these Desert Communities start moving back, but we know that aint gonna happen............

------------

Kitchens are weak for tollerating Nigger Killa & Crxb Killas on there walls by the F13s period.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 2:38 pm

59 aint gone. and they be at bethune park so does 6 pac and more coasts. but yeah i do agree with the "on the clock" shit. but it aint happened yet and 59st rides. everyone from 59 is basically a dirty mind and that movement is active, that click from 59.

niggas act like 59 isnt a threat to anybody but thats because yall dont know. just like i see people on here saying f13 aint active, niggas just dont know.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 15th, 2009, 3:13 pm

xxx wrote:
Kitchens are weak for tollerating Nigger Killa & Crxb Killas on there walls by the F13s period.
bout as weak as the 60s letting F13 coexist in their hood....

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Mets

Unread post by mistadroop » February 15th, 2009, 4:02 pm

bgcasper wrote:nobody seems to answer your question so i ll do my best , no i don,t think you have 81 st kitchen acording to the few boys i knew from kitchen they use to hang on leon washington park as their east and compton av as their west firestone as their north ,compton avenue crips to their south so ill put 92nd as their south so i thing kitchen claim 87 st so i was wondering were alonso found 116 kitchen and 97 and 95 ? i need to know cause compton avenue crips are running those streets ....but i can be all wrong since its not my area ...

what kitchens hang at washington park??? 89 East Coast been there forever.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » February 15th, 2009, 4:08 pm

yep you right homie, 59st Dirty Mind Gang still active. Niggas just dont know what time it is. Go over there and ask niggas like 9 b***, and A** loc. if you know then you know whats up.

mistadroop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mistadroop » February 15th, 2009, 4:26 pm

on the real homie, niggas moved out of alot of hoods on the E/S not because of no mexicans, but cuzz of money issues. and when niggas find places cheaper then L.A. like palmdale, lancaster, victorville, have always jumped on it. But at the same time when blacks was movin out of those houses, mexicans were constantly movin in. i can tell you alot of places all over the E/S where my homies used to live but now its about 3 families of mexicans stayin in that same house. thats why niggas sayin the E/S aint like it used to be cuzz niggas dont really live here. they just come visit the hood, kicc it, and if aint nothin poppin niggas go back home. but what im sayin is the same thing happenin on the east side is just movin to the west side. some F13s live in 60s hood but 60s aint really beefin with them, just like ECC wasnt at first till shit started poppin off. More and More mexicans is just gonna move over ther eventually, its just more places on the W/S cost a little more but they gonna be there too.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 15th, 2009, 7:47 pm

xxx wrote:
where is the nigga killa and c killas hit ups at in kitchen hood? you cats been readin too many streetgangs posts

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 7:54 pm

DMC is real vicious. bethune park aint no f13 safe zone, ask f13 about the time they got their nuts stomped out on the bleachers, or about the time they got robbed and beat up with baseball bats at the same place. niggas prolly drive by bethune and prolly see some mexicans there and go like "thats florencia". fucking idiots. dont get me wrong though they aint weenies, they just not really on the offense like the f13s by roosevelt park

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 8:03 pm

dubts wrote:
xxx wrote:
where is the nigga killa and c killas hit ups at in kitchen hood? you cats been readin too many streetgangs posts

exposing yourself again i see. how long ago did you live in watts? you ever seen firestone boulevard?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 18th, 2009, 6:51 pm

dubts wrote:
xxx wrote:
he f13s in the sixtys aint striking up ngger killa and crossing ot C's

fudgetown mafia are grape killers and took ove 107th & grape st, the birth place of the grapes

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 19th, 2009, 12:24 am

xxx wrote:
dubts wrote:
xxx wrote:
he f13s in the sixtys aint striking up ngger killa and crossing ot C's

fudgetown mafia are grape killers and took ove 107th & grape st, the birth place of the grapes
fudgetown mafia turf is east of the original grape turf, please go visit the 107 block of grape street, you'll see grapes and WVGs there no fudgetowns

the 60s are aware of F13 strikin up NK in Coast hood, but they do nothing about it as long as it ain't up in they turf....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 19th, 2009, 10:43 am

fudgetowns claim 107 FTMC aint no changin that

these dudes are decking it at ground zero for the grapes. that should be holy land. not being trample on by an enemy gang

the F13s in the sixtys are miles and neighborhoods away from the e/s

they whole swagger is different. whole different arena

you wont see ck nk

the e/s grapes should take offense when the s/s grapes become crip/nigger killers in the joint act like they dont now a e/s grape up in there lkeyall got shit on your face .come home on 103rd like its nothing. now thats some crazy shit

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 19th, 2009, 2:21 pm

dubts

1. Do you know for a mufuckan fact that F13 is striking up NK?

Did you see it from your super powered telescope all the way from Vallejo???
I was at familia party on 68th Place and Hooper last weeked.... close to Bethune Park which is F13 headquaters
not one NK on the walls

2. Do you REALLY want to know what I think was/is really WEAK as far a gang shit goes???
Do you really want to know....

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » February 19th, 2009, 4:59 pm

i doubt f13 would put that on the walls. cause they are cool with bloods.. swans and pueblos.. the guys i know from florence are definitely not racist. they hate the east coast but it aint a race thing.. but i cant speak for the young ass kids running around painting on the walls right now, they might take the whole ecc beef as a racial thing.. they could do something like that but i think it would be out of line and someone would check them. but its not my hood so i dont know.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”